Clarissa's Second Installment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the doorway threshold, Elise was immediately faced with a picture of pure carnal lust. Chris lay upon the bed on his back, his legs were open and draped over the edge of the bed. Bending over him, between his legs, was his mother. Her beautiful pear-shaped, taut bottom, was facing directly at Elise. It was very clear to Elise exactly what Clarissa was doing to her son. The bobbing of her head and torso in large upwards and downward movements confirmed the fact that Clarissa was sucking her son's cock, and from the very light gagging sounds, she was taking as much of it into her throat as she could manage.

Elise so much wanted to take a few steps to one side, so that she could actually watch Clarissa in action, but was sure if she did that, she would be seen, and at present, she didn't want that. So instead, she quietly approached the swaying behind, thankful that she was standing on a rug, rather than the hardwood floor, knowing her stiletto shoes would have given the game away. As she approached Clarissa, she could clearly see that her vagina was showing evidence of being penetrated. And by the look of things, the cock that had stretched her cunt wide, had also deposited copious amounts of semen inside, because it was leaking out and running down her thigh, into the filigreed-black stocking top. Elise heard herself gasp, but luckily her noise was covered by those emanating from the two lovers.

Inches behind the inviting pussy and arse of her boyfriend's mother, Elise pulled up her little skirt, to reveal her own hard-on. She smiled at how it looked, pink, fleshy and as if it were truly a part of her. Just walking with this thing inserted, turned her on immensely, seeing it inches away from the gaping, moist, come-drenched cavern that it had been made to fill, suddenly gave her that feeling of power that men had before they thrust their shafts into the fleshy delights of a woman. She felt her insides grip upon the end of the dildo inserted in her vagina, and was almost over-taken by her own orgasm, but by gritting her teeth, she held on.

He chest heaved, and her nipples ached to be touched and squeezed, but for now, the prize was hers for the taking, and that was her goal. Steadying the slightly bobbing head of the dildo, she pushed her hips forwards, stabbing into the pussy before her, easily burying a third of the latex phallus into the grasping lips of Clarissa's wet vagina.

Clarissa screamed, both in shock and in enormous pleasure. She thought at first, that Chris had somehow inserted something into her. But how could he have, when both his hands were molesting her breasts, and she had her mouth about his cock. Clarissa released the cock and turned to face the intruder. "Elise? Elise.....? What..........are... Oh, oh noooo..."

"Chris isn't the only one that wants to fuck you, Clarissa. I do too." She thrust forwards again, losing another third of her penis within Clarissa's folds.

"Oh! Oh my God......Elise!"

"Don't tell me you don't like it. Chris has told me you like being taken from behind, whilst you are sucking cock. Well, I'm taking you and you're sucking his cock. Uh, ummm, I hope that feels as good to you as it does to me, now can you take it all, ummmm of course you can, oh you have a lovely bum and pussy Clarissa, and I see a naughty little anal vibrator too. So now all of your holes are filled. Ummm, that is good." Elise pulled out slowly and then thrust back in, she did this a couple of times before she was panting hard. "Tell me, tell me Clarissa, is that good for you? It is certainly getting me there, and quickly, oh, oh yes, ohhhhh, oh I'm coming, I'mmmm." Her thrusting was now frantic into Clarissa's vagina. "Ohhhh, ohhh."

"Yes," panted Clarissa, it is.....ummmm," she took a mouthful of cock and sucked hard, deep-throating Chris before pulling off again to scream out her pleasure. "Yes, fuck yes, ohhh Elise, that is.... CHRIS!"

"Your lovely pussy is hungry for my cock isn't it, Clarissa? Ohhh shit Chris, fuck that is hot!"

Clarissa had her face planted firmly in Chris' groin as she sucked on one of his balls. Her right hand was furiously rubbing up and down the length of his shaft, wanking him as hard as she could. Elise was ramming her dildo into Clarissa's tight vagina, the slurping noises of sex in all of their ears. As Chris pinched his mother's cherry-sized nipples as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time that morning, he himself ejaculated. It shot from his rigid, throbbing phallus into the air, falling heavily onto Clarissa's back and into her black hair, small droplets falling on her face, as another eruption of hot semen left his pumped shaft to do pretty much the same, only this time it travelled further along her back, and also landed onto her cheek. Like molten lava from an erupting volcano, his come poured down his shaft, his cock having seen so much activity that morning, that his sperm bank was replete, he had nothing left.

Clarissa took to licking his come as it flowed down his rapidly deflating cock, and Elise cleaned up Clarissa's back of the overspill before all three collapsed upon the bed.

"God that was good," croaked Chris. "I thought you had had enough of that this morning you sexy thing?" He kissed Elise, sucking on her bottom lip. "I take it, that that, is your friend, eh?"

"When I got home, I suddenly felt so lonely, I wanted to come back. Then I heard you two, obviously going at it. Well, I wanted in on the action, God Clarissa you are a very sexy woman, no wonder Chris is unable to resist your obvious charms. I find myself very much attracted to them too."

"Well thank you, but I think both of you did all the working in screwing me, I just accepted my fate and quietly got on with it. I must say, that is the first time I have been penetrated by a woman."

Chris laughed, "Quietly is not an adjective I would use though. He wrapped his powerful arm about his mother and kissed the top of her head, as she rested it on his chest. Elise snuggled in for some similar action, and leaned across to kiss Clarissa on the mouth. "Thank you for sharing your son with me, he is the best fuck ever, isn't he?"

"No, I should say thank you to you. And yes, he is, isn't he?"

All three drifted into silence, then drifted into sleep.

Chris woke a few hours later to the sound of giggling and a tangled mound of womanity beside him. Elise had elected to share her toy by the looks of things, as it was currently being used by Clarissa to plunge into Elise's tight pussy, and she appeared to be loving it. "God, I have never done this before, this makes me feel so powerful. Fucking a woman, thrusting into her, and.....and the pleasure this toy is giving me in doing it, well it is just.......how do I explain?"

"Scrummy?" Elise panted, it certainly feels scrummy for me.....ohhhh God that is good. For a first time, you are certainly hitting........ummmmm."

Clarissa had planted her mouth onto Elise's. Her tongue sought out the young woman's and tangled with it in her mouth, she felt the hardness of her teeth as she forced her tongue in deeper, following the movement with thrusts of her hips. She had a hold on one of Elise's breasts and was caressing it gently, teasing the nipple into taut erection. "This is naughty, she whispered, but.....I think....I.....GOD I'm coming again!"

"Yes me tooooo....faster, harder, fuck me Clarissa, oh fuck me!"

"Oh, yes, Jesus that's good...I can't get enough of it. I love anything inside my pussy, but...it seems the more...taboo, the better.....oh, ohhhh, OHHHHH, yes, yes, huh, huhhhhh, fuck, oh fuck, pinch my nipples, yes."

Both women orgasmed simultaneously and collapsed besides Chris. "Wow, that was hot. If I wasn't so empty and a little sore, I would be fucking one or both of you in the arse right now, but I think the little fellow is in hiding. How can one man be lucky enough to have two stunningly beautiful and voracious women to himself?"

"Don't question it," said Clarissa.

"Just enjoy it," finished Elise. They all laughed, then lay quietly in each other's arms.