Classic Dom's Club 03

Story Info
Our training begins.
1.5k words
4.14
4.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of my story Classic Dom's Club.

Please read the first and second part to understand this part better.

After serving Mistress Muskan and Mistress Julia, Me and Lilly were crawled to one of the training rooms by Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby to begin our training.

They both walked holding our leashes and we crawled behind them.

In our route, we see multiple activities, one slave was getting his food after its chewed by Mistress Disha and spitted in his mouth, one slave was placed under candles and hot wax were dripping on his dick, balls and opened mouth. He was so perfectly tied that he can't move an inch himself. One slave girl was sucking Mistress Payal's huge ten inches strapon.

We entered the training room and Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby took their respective seats.

"You both will be given extreme pain to increase your pain endurance strength," Miss Sneha said.

We were afraid. We have endured limitless pain and little bit more can be enough to make us cry and scream but we have to take it, It doesn't matter that we want it or not.

We were ordered to sit on our fours back facing each others. We both sits like dogs and Miss ruby came up with a string and tied its ends to our balls.

Miss Sneha stands in front of me and Miss Ruby stands in front of Lilly.

"Both of you, walk towards us," Miss Ruby Said.

I started crawling towards Miss Sneha whereas Lilly crawled towards Miss Ruby.

As we crawled, string attached to our balls started pulling our balls resulting in extreme pain.

"Aaaaahhh," we shouted.

"Shut the fuck up and don't dare to stop moving until we command," Miss Sneha said.

We crawled towards them bearing pain. Our balls were stretched to the maximum but we were not allowed to stop.

We crawled shouting and screaming in pain whereas Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby were laughing loudly seeing us in extreme pain.

Miss Sneha was a little submissive slave from the time we were serving Mistress Sarah but after being a manager, She were totally a different person. She has become a sadist who enjoys seeing slave in pain. She was high in power rush.

Lilly broke down from the pain and Miss Ruby gave her a hard spank on her back.

"Aaah, woof," Lilly barked.

Both Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby burst into laughter.

"Enough," Miss Sneha said.

We had a sigh of relief and bows our head to recover from the extreme pain whereas they both decide our new tasks.

"So tell me slaves, what you guys prefer, spanking or shocking?" Miss Sneha asked.

Spanking is something that is bearable to me but I am very frightened of shocks to my balls. It's extremely painful.

"Whipping, Miss," I said.

"Whipping, Miss," Lilly also said.

"Oh, but we like shocking you," Miss Sneha said.

Fear can be seen on our faces.

"Okay, we will whip you," Miss Ruby said.

We had a relief.

"And shock you at the same time," Miss Sneha said and both burst into laughter.

We were fucked. Ass whipping and ball shocking together!

Both Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby had a remote of our ball shock collar and a whip in their hands.

"Face each other," Miss Ruby commands.

We immediately obeyed.

"Hold each other hands," Miss Ruby commands.

We crossed our fingers into each other hands.

"We will be whipping and shocking you at the same time and don't you both dare to leave each other hands," Miss Sneha said.

"Woof, Woof," We both barked.

Miss Sneha leashed out whip on my ass and pressed the shock button at her remote control at the same time whereas Miss Ruby did the same to Lilly.

The mixture of pain and shock were enough to make us jump but we don't dared to leave each other hands.

"Aahaaaah, ouch," we both shouted in pain.

The process were repeated again and again.

Our yelling soon were converted into scream but they didn't Stop.

They continue their torture by whipping and shocking us at the same time.

Our asses and backs were became red hot.

We were unable to take it further but they don't care. Why would they? It was their duty to train us for the Mistresses.

"Fuck! I am tired," Miss Sneha said.

Miss Ruby laughs and said, "Oh! you are tired beating and shocking them."

Miss Sneha laughs too.

They blew the last whip with the highest voltage shock.

We screamed and our eyes were full of tears.

They stopped and sits on their respective chairs.

We crawled and kneeled next to them.

Miss Ruby gets up from her seat and brings a bowl to us. It was a deep vessel.

Both Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby pull down their panties.

"Hold this under my pee hole," Miss Ruby commands to me.

Miss Ruby lifted her dress and I took the vessel and placed it still under Miss Ruby beautiful pee hole. Miss ruby let out a hot stream of her golden nectar which falls on the vessel. I collected it all.

"Collect Miss Sneha's pee too," Miss Ruby said.

I immediately shifted myself and placed the bowl under Miss Sneha pee hole. Miss Sneha waited for a minute and let out her golden nectar in the bowl. Miss Sneha peed more than Miss Ruby.

"Put it down," Miss Ruby Said.

I obeyed and placed the bowl on the floor.

Me and Lilly both knew that we have to drink Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby delicious pee but they have other plans in their mischievous minds.

"We will push your heads in the bowl with our heels and you both will suffocate in our pee and don't you both dare to consume it. You will suffocate in it as long as we want," Miss Sneha said.

We both skipped a heartbeat and started breathing heavily as we will be going to be out of breath for a very long time but they were way smarter than us. They sealed our nose and mouth with clips and tapes.

Miss Sneha put her heel on my head and Miss Ruby put her heel on Lilly's head. They push our heads directly into the bowl without giving us any warning.

Our faces were fully drowned in their pee. No matter how hard we try, we were not able to breathe. We both were struggling for a breathe but we were completely helpless.

They lifted their heels after a minute and we lifted our heads out of the bowl. Our faces were fully drenched in their pee.

We looked at them with puppy eyes but they didn't showed us any mercy and pushed our heads again in the bowl.

We struggled for breathe like anything. We keep on moving our hands and feet to divert our minds but it works only for few seconds. This time our face were under the bowl for around two minutes and we were released again.

They goes for more two rounds. We were fully drenched in their pee. There were pee on the floor dripping out from our faces. We bathed with their pee.

"Remove your clips and tapes." Miss Sneha said.

We had a sigh of relief and immediately removes our clips and tapes.

"Have your drinks, slaves," Miss Ruby Said.

We both understand and immediately put our mouth and drank the remaining pee from the bowl.

"Now lick the pee from each other body and pee dropped on the floor," Miss Sneha said.

We started licking each other faces. We licked each other forehead, cheeks and lips consuming every drop of pee from each other. Lilly licked pee from my chest whereas I sucked it from her boobs. We bows our head down and started sucking every drop of their delicious pee from the floor.

We made the place dry and spotless.

"You both have five minutes to have a bath and report back here," Miss Sneha said.

On hearing that, we crawled very fast towards the dungeon's bathroom.

We immediately started rubbing soap on each other's body and opened the shower to clean each other. We took the towels left for us in the bathroom and dry ourselves.

We crawled back and kneeled in front of Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby.

We were welcomed with many tight slaps.

"You both are fucking six seconds late," Miss Ruby Said.

They both showered their slaps on our faces making our faces fully red.

They spitted on our faces which we licked and took it in our mouth.

"I am just loving this power," Miss Sneha said.

"I can see that," Miss ruby said.

"I really wish I own some slaves for myself," Miss Sneha said.

"You can, baby," Miss Ruby Said.

"Really! How?" Miss Sneha asked with a shine on her face.

"Appraisal day is in couple of days," Miss Ruby Said.

"Appraisal day? What is that?" Miss Sneha asked.

To be continued.