All Comments on 'Claudia - Becoming a White Slave Ch. 01'

by Dunn81

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

I have no problem with the subject and story, just the atrocious writing style and grammar.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago

I agree with the first comment. I couldn't even make it to the end of the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked the story but could be improved

Hi, I like your story and the idea behind it. And I'm looking forward to the next parts. But the writing could be definitely improved as the other comments already suggest. And you also rushed over some parts (especially the erotic sequence at the end), that could have needed more love and detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stopped Too Soon! :-(

Hallo Dunn81!

Well, I like the subject-matter very much, and I can see there is a story, that is waiting to be told,,, and I am waiting to read it! .... Maybe in chapter 2,,, yes?

5-Stars, for the effort, and for the story, I'm hoping to read, in chapter 2..

Gay Kat.

LBCNLLBCNLabout 5 years ago
Unreadable

Unfortunately this is completely unreadable to me. It looks like you pulled this text through some online translator. Please...if you want people to read your stories....remember it is not only about the story, but also about the use of language.

Keep trying :)

Dunn81Dunn81about 5 years agoAuthor
Listen people

Some people REALLY loves my stories and understand them. My first language is french so yes i'm going to make mistakes sometimes. If you can't read it, you can't read it but theres tons of other writers here. It's all free so it's not like you pay for it and you're mad. I want to be better obviously cause it would add to the stories a lot but right now i'm trying to get better at this by myself and i'm not writing often so it's tougher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey this story is beautiful and I want you to write about a white girl gangbanged by 6 black queens will you please??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous