Clean Sheets

Story Info
Rachel helps her university friend Lena get night work.
2.1k words
4.25
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright ScottArroy November 10, 2023

The following is not a romance story but the story is written in that style. Graphic sexual encounters do not really feature but hopefully erotic elements of the story will warm you.

*****

"I need to find a part time job. Everything is just so expensive here." Leaning forward my hands atop my head.

"Lena, I know where you can get minimum wage, that's twenty five bucks an hour before tax. It wouldn't impact your university studies."

"Really Rachel, that would be awesome."

"You'd get roughly one hundred dollars in your hand for each day; well actually night, you work. The work isn't too hard; there's plenty of time for study. Hours are from eight thirty until two am. You're supposed to get a half hour break so the pay slips will show dodgy times to make five hours."

"OK. Shonky but I guess it sounds alright if there is study time."

"The downside would probably be you wouldn't want people knowing where you work." Rachel lamented.

"What sort of work is it?" I had meantally allocated the money already and feared its evaporation.

"Changing the bedsheets in up to ten rooms. Putting the used sheets in a washing machine and then a dryer."

"At a brothel?"

"A gentlemen's club but essentially; yes." Rachel confirmed.

"Oh. BUT I wouldn't be expected to do anything other than fix the beds; right." I sought to clarify.

"Yep that's it. 'The girls' do all the sleazy stuff." Rachel confirmed using her fingers for air quotes when saying the girls.

"How do you know about this job, Rach?"

"Keep this to yourself but I used to do it myself; before I found something more lucrative."

"Wow! I don't suppose there are jobs going for the more lucrative work. What do you do?"

"I never talk about it!"

"Never?"

"Never; but it's shit work and you wouldn't like it."

"Well changing sheets even a couple of nights a week would see me right." I ecstatically conceded.

"Will there be concerns about my nose ring and piercing?"

"Half the girls have nose piercings or rings so I can't see any issue because you have both. One girl has face tattoos with implants another has had tongue bifurcation. The girls reckon the sensations created when she does cunnilingus is beyond belief."

So that's how two weeks later I started changing sheets. It could have been a week earlier but as you might expect everybody including the cleaning staff had to submit swabs. Daily for the girls and weekly for everyone else.

To my amazement I tested positive to an STD. So I had to wait out an extra week. My friends with benefits buddy Toby got dumped as a result.

I met Toby during orientation week at a party. I had more to drink than normal. He must have too because I was the only one with a choice of one. No other guys had shown any interest in me. There was an abundance of happy seemingly unattached females.

He found a dark corner to chat. The music was loud so we stood close. We started kissing. His hands started exploring. I enjoyed his touch.

When I became concerned things were getting a little too amorous I noticed others were having sex in less secluded places. So I enjoyed the thrill of being taken leaning against a wall with my jeans at my knees.

He said "I'll miss our trysts. You're not a dead root like so many of my other conquests."

I clearly felt special, not, after that compliment. I called him a sexual deviate to which he replied, "All my friends know that!".

I didn't! I guess that's what comes from being wanton.

Half of the private rooms had just fitted sheets with no top sheet or other bedding. The turnover in these rooms was often as short as ten minutes.

The other rooms were more decadent bedroom suites. These rooms were a minimum of half an hour but more often hourly and sometimes only needed changing just once at closing time. Drinks were often ordered from and delivered to these rooms.

Rachel had failed to mention the uniform. Black two inch (considered practical) heels minimum. Many wore four inch roughly a third opting for six inch. Black pantihose (or stockings which most of 'the girls' chose) and a short black finely pleated skirt. Mine sat mid thigh but the generally preferred length sat right at the top of the thighs just below the bum line. A ruffled white blouse with a generous reveal of cleavage to just above the belly button.

Nola, recommended a shop which provided all of the above and underwear to match. In my case a deep plunge bra only just covering my areolas. My small B cup boobs being close-set with almost no separation showed lots of middle boob.

I seriously considered going without a bra as my girls didn't need support but with that large frontal opening I figured it better to flash a bra than a nipple in the event of a wardrobe malfunction. That bra wasn't cheap though and I was short of funds which is why I took the job in the first place.

Most of the girls wore open cup or quarter cup bras but with the blouse on I appeared to be the most brazen with the possible exception of Nancy with the East-West Double G's or Paulette with her full round E cups.

The other thing Rachel failed to mention was the flirting in the hallway. The club members were quite outspoken on the way in and out of the private rooms. I lost count how many times guys wanted to make a booking with me.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't appreciative of the attention. I never got hit on at uni or anywhere for that matter. To be fair though I never dressed with my girls or legs on display.

The rooms weren't as soundproof as one might expect. That and the pleasant stench of sex constantly keep my nipples hard and downstairs moist despite the mundane tasks I undertook.

I'd always been turned on by the smell of clean sheets. The club insisted a eucalyptus liquid wash be used to kill any nasties. To my nose, more desirous than lavender. So the pleasant smell of the rooms post or pre use had my senses hyped.

The girls were all pleasant. I had expected; bitchy, competitive and complaining. The club took thirty percent of what the patrons paid. That covered the pathologist (Rose), Nola, myself and other costs. Leaving something for the club I'm sure.

Most of the girls danced in the club. I'd call it stripping! All 'the girls' had to spend two hours serving drinks or food at some point on any day they worked. If anyone got catty, they got moved on quickly.

Apparently that's how my job became available. Unbeknown to me they were only waiting to find someone interested in the position so she could be dismissed.

I'd been working there for a month; three nights a week when Nola asked could I cover a fourth night for three weeks. It was on the first of those nights when I bumped into Rachel in the private rooms hallway.

"Busted aren't I!" Rachel laughingly screeched.

"Wow you look good, girl! Fuck the guys must be hitting on you. No offence Lena but I never would have thought you would look so sexy. Such a different look to your sloppy joes and loose jeans."

Smiling at her words I meekly offered. "I guess this is, the something more lucrative?"

"Yep! It is."

"I won't tell. Of course; I guess you knew that. You would never have got me this job otherwise."

"Thanks and by the way; my name here is Shelly". Rachel said as she moved off.

Rachel caught up with me at uni two days later.

"Please don't be offended when I ask this..."

I had a sinking feeling overcome me.

"But by any chance would you want to join me with a client tomorrow?"

"You know I don't see patrons."

"I know and there is no compulsion but your share would be just under nine hundred dollars. A bit less after tax is taken out. I thought; now that you know what I do, I'd give you first right of refusal. It would be a two hour session."

I laughed "Thanks but no thanks Rachel." The strange thing was as I was rejecting her offer my body sent quite a different message. I bent in response to the sudden surge of tightening and wetness.

Rachel obviously noticed. "Are you alright?"

"Just shock and over tired I guess." I replied thinking this might be the first time I lied to my friend.

That night I received my car insurance renewal. Eight hundred dollars. I sniggered 'The same amount I'd managed to save' (from all my night work).

I rang Rachel.

"Just out of curiosity, how much do you earn at the club?"

"I work two nights somewhere between a thousand and two. Well this week it will probably be just over two thousand."

"For two nights work?"

"Gives me lots of study and personal play time."

"Hypothetically what would I have needed to do in that gig tomorrow?"

"Honestly; whatever the customer wants. Well there is no hitting or bondage. We are not using the red room. Degradation possibly but not with this guy."

The red room was on the other side of the club adjacent to the dance floor. Voyeur members paid more to see through the one way mirror when that room was in use. The member in the red room decides if the other patrons can see their activities. I'm told most allow it. The girls got thirty percent of the Voyeur fee in addition to their seventy percent from the client. Sheets were not used in the red room so I only went there when curious.

"So potentially anal and oral too Rachel?"

"Lena, I'd say definitely not potentially!"

Wetness again greated the top of my thighs.

"Lena it's a bareback session the member will be forking out two and a half grand. I haven't filled that spot yet! If you're thinking you want to test the waters with a friend to guide you through; just say the word."

I heard my voice travelling into the phone "word".

"Really Lena, fantastic. I'm confident you'll like it but no pressure if you don't. If you want to back out even during the session, it will be OK. I will cover off with the client."

"You sure Rachel?"

"He'd be pissed but I'd make it up to him another time so don't feel pressured. This guy. I know him as Greg. He is a really nice guy, super friendly and very fit. I hope you like big because he is very well hung. Nine inches long and very thick. You'd think he stole it from a horse."

I couldn't help but laugh or perhaps it was cackle.

"Possibly I should have mentioned that first."

Liquid was now flowing from me in anticipation.

"Lena, has it occurred to you that at some point; we would be pashing, grinding and generally pleasuring each other?"

"Yeah! I hadn't really thought that through but obviously that would make sense."

Despite never having any interest or interaction with my own gender my body shuddered in a positive manner at the prospect of making out with Rachel, I mean Shelley.

"I don't suppose you could come over to mine now? So I won't be nervous tomorrow." My lecherous side taking the initiative to enquire.

"Lena, Greg will appreciate your nervousness as will I. Tomorrow will be special. I'm confident we will all have a very good time."

"Here's hoping that's right!" Goosebumps now apparent on my arms and legs.

"By the way you might want to practise saying Shelly. I assume you're used to referring to yourself as... actually what name do you go by there?"

I laughed. "I chose Kiran? Like Lena it means Ray of Light."

"Starting right now I'll practise saying it Kiran. Sleep well."

I hung up the phone plunging my fingers under my undies. Spreading and fingering through my all too wet labia working onto my clit. Calling out Shelly repeatedly until the best ever orgasm of my life erupted. I looked at the impact of my actions on both the chair and floor. 'Oh my!'

I did my best to avoid a permanent stain before I readied for sleep. In bed I started pleasuring myself once again thinking of all the naughty things I would do tomorrow with Shelly and Greg. Knowing in the morning my bed would be in need of clean sheets.

*******

I hope you enjoyed this story. It really does take quite some time to write and edit a story. I and other writers do appreciate you taking just a few moments to vote and provide comment.

Thanks for reading, Scott.

Copyright

ScottArroy November 10, 2023l