Cleansing Rosa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
235 Followers

He pulled out his cock and only tugged on it a few times before he came, shooting ropes of cum into the air and onto the coffee table.

The next day, Rosa went straight to Father Delaney's after school. She had caught a few boys and even some teachers looking at her in a way they never had. Maybe one or two of them had even caught sight of her wet pussy as she shifted position in class. She had followed Father Delaney's orders and had worn no underwear. Mr Fenton, her maths teacher, had seemed especially keen to watch her as she squirmed at her desk, continuously on the precipice of an orgasm as she was.

She arrived at Father Deaney's office, Mrs Drake waving her in absentmindedly.

Father Delaney was behind his desk, writing. He didn't look up but gestured for her to come over. She stood in front of his desk and waited.

He kept writing. Eventually he said: "Take off your shirt, slut." He still hadn't looked at her.

She unbuttoned her shirt and stood there, bare-chested, with the shirt draped over her arm.

"Now come here."

She went around the desk and stood next to him. He continued to write, but his free hand went under her skirt and around her leg and up to her ass. He squeezed her there and then pushed his finger along her ass crack and in between her thighs and into her pussy. She moved her legs apart so his hand could reach round with more ease. He pushed two fingers into her pussy. He stopped writing.

He looked up at her, her little tits in front of his face. He pulled her towards him, his fingers pushing further into her cunt and he put one of her gorgeous buttery tits in his mouth. He sucked on it, marvelling at how it fit in his mouth so perfectly. He sucked hard on her erect little nipple, his two fingers thrusting into her sloppy pussy.

"Cum for me, slut," he said around her nipple.

It was all she needed. She let the dam burst and shook violently as her orgasm tore through her. He held her in place with his fingers, like a hook in an animal. He bit down on her tender little breast.

As her orgasm subsided, he removed his hand from her pussy and ordered her to kneel in front of him in the space under his desk.

Once she was in place, he opened his cassock just enough so his huge erect cock could spring free. He grabbed hold of her head and pulled it toward his cock.

"Listen carefully, slut. I'm very proud of you. Your brother has been to confession this morning." He prodded the head of his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and encircled the head with her lips.

"I'm very proud of you, slut, you listened to everything I said and you did everything perfectly. If you continue like this, God will live happily in you."

She hummed in satisfaction at this, her voice vibrating around his cock. He pushed her head down further, feeling her lips rub along his shaft.

"And today I am testing your focus. There will be great distraction along the way, but you must stay true to the path, do you understand, slut?"

She hummed again. He groaned and fisted a handful of her hair. He wanted to fuck her throat so badly, to pound her face and feel her choke around his cock, but he had something else in mind. He needed to last, so he needed her to go slow.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, and all will be well. Just keep sucking that cock, slut, just keep taking my cock into your mouth like a whore..."

There was a knock on the door. He coughed, made sure there was no sign of anything, that Rosa was hidden, that he seemed fully dressed, that he wasn't obviously receiving a blowjob.

"Come in!"

The door opened slowly and Rosa's mother stepped in.

"Ah, Mrs Martin, please sit down."

He felt the mouth around his cock stall, but he pushed her head further into his lap, forcing his cock deeper into the girl's mouth. Under his breath, he said:

"No distractions."

Rosa's mother sat down in the chair opposite the desk and looked at him with a similar devotion to her daughter.

"Thank you so much for seeing me, Father."

Rosa was confused, but she was also committed to doing what Father Delaney had asked of her. She sucked on his cock, swirling her tongue around his bulbous head, trying not to make any slurping sounds.

"Not a problem at all, Mrs Martin. Thank you for agreeing to come at such short notice."

"Of course, Father. Anything."

He leant back with a smile. This change in position forced his cock further into Rosa's mouth and she almost gagged.

"So, I assume you would like to know how my meeting went with Rosa yesterday?"

He held the back of Rosa's head, taking control of her movements. This was turning him on even more than he had imagined.

"Oh yes, please. How is she? Can she be saved?"

Rosa's lips slipped up and down his cock, up and down.

"Oh yes. Definitely. She is willing to do all she must and for this you must be grateful."

"Oh, Father, yes, I am grateful." She looked so relieved, he thought she might cry.

His cock was hitting the back of her throat every now and then. Rosa fought hard not to make a noise. Not only was she close to choking on his cock, she was also nearing an orgasm. Without being touched, her pussy was reaching for a climax. Something about being hidden from her mother with Father Delaney's cock fucking her face was driving her insane. She knew that if she touched herself, she would explode.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Mrs Martin asked.

"Just let me handle your daughter for the time being. I have established a relationship of trust with her and together we are in communion with God. It would be best if you give her a little space. Can you do that?"

She hesitated before she said: "Yes, Father. If you think it best."

His hand tightened in Rosa's hair and she began to bob up and down on his cock faster and faster, her lips milking his cock. He felt a little moan escape her and he pushed her head down to stuff his cock down her throat and keep her quiet. He released her before she started spluttering.

"One more thing you can do is allow her some time to reconnect with her brother. I believe that a closer connection to him will help her improve."

Mrs Martin nodded, while Rosa lapped at his length, like the hungry cock sucking slut she was. Her tongue went up and down his length. As she went to kiss the head and lick the precum off of it, her pushed her back down, his hips shooting up.

Rosa's mother looked at him and was about to ask something when he said:

"Let us bow our heads in prayer and then I must get back to my work."

"Yes, Father."

In the silence that ensued, Father Delaney held Rosa's head still. Her lips massaged his pulsing shaft, but her head remained still.

Father Delaney and Mrs Martin bowed their heads. Father Delaney spoke a prayer, all the while looking down into his lap, locking eyes with Rosa, as her mouth worked the cock that was stuffed in her mouth.

Once the prayer was over, Father Delaney dismissed Mrs Martin, who left the room and closed the door behind her. The moment the door shut, Father Delaney pulled Rosa out from under the desk and stood up so he could fuck her face properly.

He held onto her head with both hands and pumped his cock into her throat, ramming deep into her fast and hard, mashing her nose against his abdomen, his balls slapping her neck.

"Fuck. Jesus, slut, take it. You're driving me crazy with your cocksucking mouth. You fucking whore, take it deep, take it all."

All that happened was that his legs grazed past her tits and she came, screaming and moaning around his brutal cock as he fucked her throat.

"Oh fuck, you fucking slut, you like this? You like me raping your mouth, you fucking whore? Using your mouth like your slutty cunt? Huh? Fuck. You like me fucking your mouth while your mother is in the room? You fucking whore? Take it. Swallow my cum. Swallow it, you fucking slut. Take it all like the cumdump you are. Ah, Jesus, here it comes."

He fucked into her mouth, the head of his cock thrusting into her constricting throat, and he pumped her throat full of his cum, rope after rope of it, filling her mouth, making her gag and choke. But he kept his cock in her mouth.

"Swallow it, slut. Swallow every last drop."

He could feel her trying to swallow, gasping in between every try. And then he felt her catch her breath and swallow. And then he felt her slutty mouth suck on his softening prick. He laughed and pulled out.

"You greedy little whore. That's enough for now."

He stroked her cheek and ran his thumb along her lips. He towered over her and she looked up at him, her eyes full of tears and desire.

"Thank you, Father," she said.

"Such a good little slut."

She smiled. She felt so proud.

"You've done so well, Rosa."

"Thank you, Father."

As he looked in her big brown eyes, he knew exactly what he wanted to do with her next. And who would join him in filling her holes.

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
235 Followers
12