All Comments on 'Clem and Tracy Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 2 years ago

Awesome story even without the sex I want to to read more

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

"The waiting's the hardest part." Great beginning!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Oh the old master yarn spinner comes through again. Love your work, Big Guy. You have another winner started here just let Clem fiend his balls as the story progresses. Maria did a job on him. In real life I would say he allowed Maria to do a job on him but this is fiction. The way you are developing Tracy, she can wrap him in knots if he doesn't rejuvenate. Not trying to lead the writer just giving feedback.

Really looking forward to the following chapters. Keep it going this one really has potential.

Cheers

SAGE

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

Great start, and I'm anxiously waiting for part 2.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 2 years ago

Great start to what will be an excellent story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Clem really is a knucklehead. I’m wondering how many times he’ll screw it up before getting it right.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

So far so good. Great build up with interesting characters and I'm looking forward to part two. BTW, I'm partial to yellow panties myself LOL.

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

Peter’s a little TOO comfortable in his ‘aw shucks’ persona, but I trust you’ve got plans to move him along. Great story so far! 😎

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love how you build up your stories, I have no doubt how amazingly you wrote romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like our stories and know you are a popular author, but this one could use some editing. Lots of commas where they should not be, stringing clauses together (comma splices)... "I was ready for whatever lie ahead," etc. Just interferes with the flow of the story. I am not a grammar purist but it got in the way this time. BTW, he really is quite the knucklehead. I look forward to reading more.

Reversecowgirl2014Reversecowgirl2014about 2 years ago

Very good beginning to what seems to be shaping up to be an excellent story. Looking FORWARD to Part two.

.

kdlucaskdlucasabout 2 years ago

What a sweet start. Can't wait for chapter 2.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Excellent start to a wonderful story. Would love to see peter take the lead. Before this story concludes i hope to see tracy carrying peters baby and peter married to tracy adopting siobahn.

5⭐️

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

This is a great story so far. You did a great job of introducing the characters. So I'm looking forward to the next and hopefully many more chapters. 5⭐️

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

Excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed it. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DIANE IS A BITCH SISTER....AN ANNOYING BITCH OF A SISTER!!

DID THE SLUT BABYMAKER TRACY EXPECT CLEM TO COME RUNNING!!

SHE QUICK TO HANG WITH THE DA!!

SERIOUSLY, YOUR STORIES ARE GOOD BUT THIS JUST IRKS ONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ONE IF YOUR NOT SO GOOD STORIES....GIVE THE GUY PETER A BREAK!!

THE SISTER DIANE IS JUST ABITCH THAT HE COULD DO WITHOUT!!

AS FOR TRACY, SHE CAN GO FUCK THE DA!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I like Tracy and her daughter, but Peter is useless. Let him grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't usually write here before I finish the story, but after reading the stupid remarks from the first four idiots. I decided to give you, your normal 15 stars. Now I'll go back and finish reading the rest of you story.

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

I love the story, I think it is great. Waiting to read the next chapter. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2968 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories