All Comments on 'Click and Collect: Amie’s Present'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 2 years ago

Strange but unique. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really unique scenario. Very well written. Erotic and explicit. Too bad we don't get to read about the "unpacking" or the events at the store between Tom and Haylee

oneagainstoneagainstover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback... I was thinking of leaving the unpacking as an exercise for the reader :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this! I would love to read more about both couples! As it’s fictional it’s lucky that Amie and her husband have a large garage where he can unload the box and proceed to well…unload.

Thank you so much for sharing. Tess (uk) a very easy 5 ⭐️

oneagainstoneagainstover 2 years agoAuthor

There are a set of these stories in the queue, Tess. Not as a single multi-part story, but more occasional around the same theme...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly loved the premise of this loving story and what Amie is willing to do to help her husband celebrate his birthday. Another chapter where we find Amie's husband playing with the remote control while driving to their home. Will he pour out a quivering mess of a wife or someone that will grant his every desire? I love the introduction of toys to help with the effect and their delightful uses. As Tess indicated, this is an easy 5 for sure.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Does Haley maybe want to be in a box, too?

One thing, tho

We all know that appliances are delivered from the manufacturer IN boxes and stored that way The local seller does not have stacks of broklen down boxes in the warehouse But - Literary Licens, i guess

lawyerwifelawyerwifeabout 2 years ago

SO HOT!!!!

I didn't even know I had that fetish, but reading it you can feel it flushing inside of her brain.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 1 year ago

Great imagination! *****

Foxbat19Foxbat19about 1 year ago

continuation of amie and her containment fantasy?

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

This was fantastic! I didn't even know this was a fetish that existed... but it intrigued the hell out of me. 5 stars!

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Lovely writing, so well told. Such a focussed take on this idea, without getting to side tracked, yet all of the details and imagery we need, the emotional power, the intensity of the moments, and the sense of the wife really revealing something massively private yet important to her, and hopefully starting a new chapter in their lives together!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman6 months ago

Pure gold made from cardboard, tape, and customer service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES