All Comments on 'Click and Collect: Hugh's Wrapped'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, maybe not out in 20 seconds should the need arise. I love the concept of making your wife, or husband, into a sex toy so that you can celebrate some latent need to dominate someone. I wonder if this concept could be used on a girl friend or boy friend; or on someone you don't know? Haley packaged the husband pretty good by first wrapping him up in tape then with some plastic wrap. I hope he does not become overheated in the box especially when his wife starts playing with the controls. Does the sleave expand and contract? Does the butt plug expand and vibrate? I do hope that she lets him out soon or he will be cramped up big time. Oh well, what a imaginative concept. Very unique and very appreciated. Would like to see what they do when they get home.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 2 years ago

Whoa, that was amazing! Love how detailed the bondage is

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking12 months ago

Super hot to watch Hayley slip in these extra touches to push Hugh deeper into subspace. Wrapping his penis against his legs and making him lean back. Testing the breathing mask. I have a thing for women growing into their dominance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...