Click and Collect: Hugh's Wrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley continued to wrap up over his head, binding him tighter and tighter into a ball. She rolled him onto his back, holding his bottom up high enough to be able to wrap his bound feet into the featureless shiny ovoid shape she was creating. By the time she finished, she was standing over a smooth plastic, egg-shaped object that no longer resembled a human being. I walked up to inspect her handiwork. Aside from the breathing tube emerging at one end and the black plug cap still visible through the clear plastic at the other end, there was no longer any trace of the customer that had walked into our store only twenty minutes ago.

Silently I gave Hayley the thumbs up, she grinned, flushed with exertion and, I suspected, something else. I brought over the box and together we began to work Hayley's creation into it. The shiny, plastic form slid in easily. I taped the loose end of the breathing tube next to one of the handholds cut into the side of the box, securely, making sure that everything was in order. I took out Hugh's phone and checked the sports tracker app. I cocked an eyebrow and showed Hayley the screen. Blood oxygen was fine, but his heart rate was up about a hundred and thirty. I mimed a seesaw with my hand and we watched the screen for a minute, waiting.

Hayley had first discovered my click and collect service after finding a strange order sheet in the office while closing up a few months back. I had told her everything, trusting in our friendship, and in return she had vowed silence. I let her watch as I attended a female customer and was surprised, after I had taken the woman to the loading dock, to find Hayley standing closely behind me watching intently as I taped up the box containing the woman. When I asked her, she told me that she would happily help; men or women, she didn't mind. I had worried about the potential for blackmail, but at that point it became abundantly clear that I had acquired a partner in crime instead.

I saw the heart rate drop again, gave a silent thumbs-up and Hayley folded the flaps over what I assumed was the man's head, though it was now hard to make out any human shape under all the layers of tight, secure wrapping. She closed up and ran the tape over the top, sealing the box. I picked up Hugh's unlocked phone and dialled the number for his wife. It started ringing and I put it on speaker so that Hayley could hear. There was a click.

"Hi darling," a female voice said, "Did you get there on time?"

I smiled at Hayley.

"Is this Bethany?" I asked, "This is Tom from the store. I'm calling to say we've made sure your husband can no longer come to the phone. I'd just like to get your E.T.A. for pick up."

Silence.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Sorry," said the voice, sounding flustered, "I just wasn't expecting you on this phone."

"How far away are you?" I asked again.

"I'm actually parked right outside."

"Good," I said, "Why don't you drive down the ramp to loading dock two and we'll see you in a minute."

Again, a short pause, then, "Yes, okay. Yes. I'm on my way now."

I ended the call and turned to Hayley. "Maybe just pick up the loose ends could you, so we look neat for the customer?" I said.

Hayley gathered up the discarded clothing, the lube bottle and the empty dildo packaging into the duffle bag and zipped it up, dropping it back on top of the box that now held Bethany's tightly-packaged husband. She smoothed down her skirt and pushed a few strands of loose auburn hair behind her ears.

"How do I look?" she asked, green eyes flitting up and down her body, once again nervous at meeting the wife of the man she had just sealed up.

"Very professional," I replied. "A credit to the enterprise."

We heard a car approach, a typical white suburban four-wheel-drive. It pulled over and began to reverse into the loading dock. When the vehicle stopped, the driver's door opened and a slim, blonde-haired, mid-thirties woman emerged. She was wearing a plain cotton summer dress that swept down to her knees, showing shapely calves and low heels. We watched as she made her way up the little access ramp to join us on the concrete pad.

Her eyes went from me, to Hayley, and then down to the cardboard box.

"I can't believe he actually went through with it," Bethany said.

"You seem surprised," I replied. "We can speak freely by the way, Hayley has made sure that he can't hear us."

Bethany moved closer to the box, her pretty face blushing.

"I told him he didn't have a choice," she said, "But I was expecting him to argue. Honestly, it's quite a shock that I could make him do this."

She stroked the cardboard. There was silence.

"It's smaller than I expected," she said.

"We managed to fold him up pretty tight in there," Hayley replied.

Hayley handed her Hugh's phone, and told her, "This is the remote control. The interface is pretty intuitive, this setting is for the plug, and this one is for the tip. Though I suspect only the latter is going to be really useful for you."

Bethany took the phone and stared at the screen. I could tell that she was highly aroused. She rested her hand on top of the box.

"So I just slide this," Bethany said, letting her finger drift across the screen. She stopped and looked back at the box.

"That's the maximum," I said.

"Nothing's happening."

I shrugged, thinking of poor Hugh, wrapped tight in the dark, unable to hear anything, unsure of who was at the controls, helpless to resist, now being savagely stimulated in his rectum by his lovely wife.

"I assure you, he's feeling it," I said, "He's just too tightly sealed up to even make a sound."

Bethany appeared to be lost in thought.

"Better turn it down," I prompted, "Otherwise it's going to be quite a mess when you finally unbox him."

She appeared to snap out of her trance and hurriedly dialled down the stimulation level.

"He's really in there?" she asked.

I took her hand and held it over one of the hand-holes in the side of the box. She could feel air flowing in and out of the hole, through her fingers. She squealed in excitement and I saw she squeezed her thighs together.

"It's in there," I said, playing a hunch, making it more real for her.

"It?" she asked.

"Your pleasure appliance," I replied. "It has a number of settings, as you can see, and is fully charged. It should last you all night, if you're careful not to be too demanding of its power levels."

Her eyes went wide and I watched her cute cheeks flush. It was hard to reconcile the pretty suburban housewife running errands in her white suburban family freighter, with the box that sat on the floor next to her containing the husband that she had arranged to have turned into a sex toy and packaged up.

"We also do a delivery service, if you're going to have trouble getting it into the house at the other end," I said. "Or maybe you know a strong neighbour who could help you. It's quite heavy."

It felt good watching Bethany's expression turn from amazement, to lust, to embarrassment, and back.

"I'll have Hayley wheel it around to your car," I said and beckoned Hayley to fetch the hand trolley.

Placing the duffle bag on the box, I stood with Bethany, watching her squirm with barely-contained arousal as Hayley tilted the box slightly to slide the trolley base underneath. With a practiced heave, Hayley tilted the box back, sitting it snugly on top of the axle. I felt a little guilty about making Hayley do the hard work of rolling the delivery down the ramp to the waiting car, but Hugh would have appreciated knowing that it was Hayley delivering him and not me. Besides, I needed to make sure his wife had all her questions answered. As the box disappeared momentarily from view down the ramp she turned to me.

"He's going to be okay isn't he?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, taking Hugh's phone again and showing her another app. It was linked to his sports watch.

"You can monitor blood oxygen, heart rate, from here. If any of it spikes, use this. I pulled a small box-cutter from my pocket.

"Just pull over and open it up. It might be embarrassing doing it on the roadside, but he'll be free in twenty seconds."

She took the little knife from me and I enclosed her hand in both of mine, looking into her eyes. I could read the need in there, deep beneath the everyday housewife veneer.

"His life's now in your hands. He showed a great deal of trust, coming here," I said, "Trust in you."

Her hand was warm in mine, and she nibbled her lower lip. I guessed that underneath the plain cotton dress, she was dripping with lust for what she was going to make her husband do for her. Hugh was going to be a busy boy at home.

"I know," she said. "I just hope he likes it."

"I'm sure he does. We should have asked you if you wanted to have the packaging filmed for you to see, he was quite a sight," I said.

Bethany's eyes shone and I saw that my words had pushed her excitement to new heights.

"Imagine being prepared to be used as a toy by the person you love, turned into a sex object, packaged and helpless," I continued, "What would that feel like?"

I released her hands, and she swallowed involuntarily, her eyes unfocused.

"Let's get your appliance loaded in the back," I said, and gestured towards the ramp.

This seemed to snap the pretty blonde out of her reverie and she smiled at me, as if suddenly realising why she was here.

"Of course," she stammered. I followed her back to her car, watching the way her bottom wriggled in the simple cotton fabric. Yes, I decided, she was very wet.

At the car, I helped Hayley heave the box up and into the back, being careful to lay it down so that the packaged person inside would be lying on his back, with the handles clear on both sides for ventilation. I took some packing straps and secured the box firmly in place so that it wouldn't move in transit.

"All done," Hayley announced and closed the back of the car.

Bethany looked through the back window for a moment, clear not believing that she had managed to have her own husband packaged and sealed into a box, sheathed and plugged by a fiendish toy that would transform him into a walking dildo for her pleasure until whenever she chose to release him.

"Thank you for doing this," she breathed, huskily.

"Not a problem," I replied, "Just drive safely."

She opened the driver's side door. I had an idea. I hoped that I had read her correctly.

"Actually," I said, almost as an afterthought, "I need to ask you to do something, for health and safety reasons, before we can let you leave."

Bethany looked puzzled, and said, "What?"

"I need to ask you to get into the driver's seat, slip your hands down your panties and masturbate until you cum," I said.

I could see the shock on her face.

"It's to make sure you drive out of here with a clear head and will be respecting the traffic directions," I explained, then added, "I hope you've been satisfied with our service, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further requirements."

Without saying a word, she got into the car and closed the door. I led Hayley back up the ramp to the loading dock.

"That was incredible," she breathed.

"Did you have fun?"

"So much fun! Did you see the way he reacted?", she gushed, "And the way she reacted just then when you told her to fuck herself. Literally."

I walked around to the corner of the loading area, Hayley following me. I pointed back over her shoulder.

Hayley followed the direction of my finger, back to the four-wheel-drive. It hadn't moved, but as we watched we could clearly see the occupant of the driver's seat. The chair was tilted back slightly and the blonde head was resting on the headrest. From the motion of her shoulder it was clear that she was doing as instructed, burying her fingers in her pussy.

"She's a proper rule follower," Hayley remarked. I noticed that she had clamped her thighs tightly together and smiled to myself. It was obvious that Hayley was getting aroused, watching the other woman work up to orgasm.

"Would you like to go and give the customer some assistance?" I asked, lightly. "Maybe slip your fingers into her holes the way you did with her husband?"

Hayley didn't answer, but she smoothed her skirt again. I smiled more broadly.

The woman's blonde head slammed back into the headrest as she thrust her chest into the air. After a few moments, she slumped forward and I watched the seat return to a more forward position. The engine started and the car rolled out of the deserted dock.

"We get a lot of repeat business," I said. "If you want the hours, I think we could be quite busy."

Hayley didn't answer immediately, her mind obviously still processing the last half hour.

"Sure," she said at last.

"Good," I replied. "Now, same health and safety instructions to you. Go and let some steam off, and then meet me at the doors so we can get out of here."

Hayley exhaled sharply but to my amazement, instead of making some acid comment, she headed towards the women's toilets.

"I'll see you out front in five," she called over her shoulder. "Actually, maybe make that ten."

12