Clifton Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Norah entertaining an 18 year old teenager.
756 words
4.56
2.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our second trip to Clifton Park. This was just as much fun as Norah and my first. This happened the week after we met Cliff. We had agreed to have a bit of fun with the young lad who was there the previous week. To our surprise he turned up, he called himself Dom. Very trendy :)

Norah was wearing a lacy bra and sheer Tights. Another button through Dress, which was so blooming easy to open!! All poppers. We laid a blanket on the grass, had a picnic set up. Norah had wine, she didn't take long drinking it. Me Jack Daniels and coke.

Norah was a bit tipsy, happy and horny. She lay on the blanket and pillows we brought. Dom sat on one of the pillows, looking at Norah's legs, looking at her tan tights. I sat to Norah's left side, running my hand up her leg's. Dom just sat there watching, so I opened the bottom 4 poppers on her dress. Her sheer tight's not hiding much, the seem ran along Norah's pussy lips.

I asked Dom to sit on Norah's right side, I didn't have to ask twice. His left hand rubbing her leg's, going higher with each stroke. He got to her pussy. Norah had her leg's nicely open, she held his hand against her pussy. His middle finger pushing through her tights, I loved seeing his finger pushing inside her soaking cunt.

Norah moved across closer to Dom. Me keeping an eye open for anyone close by. She opened his zip, his young cock shot out, he was quite long but medium girth. Norah looked at me, mouthed okay, I smiled and nodded.

She lent down and took his young cock into the opening of her mouth. I was so looking forward to Norah taking his cock in to her pussy, but as he entered her mouth, he erupted. Cum all over her face, in her hair all down her dress, Norah directed cum over her tights, rubbing it in to her pussy. He kept saying sorry, but it was still great to see.

It didn't take long, Norah soon had him back in her mouth. She managed to suck him dry and his cock was hard and long. He looked as if his cock was an 8" stiffy!! Norah sat him down on one of the cushions. His cock was fully erect. Norah sat facing me, she started to rub his cock over her pussy lips, the nylon on her tights stretched over her pussy. I kept making sure no one was close, they weren't.

I had a pocket knife, leant forward and cut open her tights along the seem, his cock rubbing over her pussy lips, she moaned out loud. Dom's erect cock slipping over her soaking pussy, I was close to coming myself. Her pussy lips surrounding his cock, I was impressed he didn't cum. The sound of her juices over his cock was fantastic, it looked as though his cock was enclosed in her soaking lips. Watching his erect cock getting covered in Norah's juices was fantastic. They were both leaning backwards, I leant down as he thrust forward again, my middle fingers, pushed down on his cock, I watched as the tip of his cock entered Norah, her lips opened to take him. Firstly she took an inch of him in her cunt, then he thrust harder, and at least a third of him slid easily into my wife.

The look on Norah's face showed she was close to coming herself, she leaned forward, raised herself until he was just in her, then forced his cock all the way in her cunt. She screamed as he fully filled her up, only his balls showing. She had taken the full length of this young man into her body. She started to shake as she came, her whole body convulsing. I held her leg and she raised the other, fully impaled on Dom's huge cock. He erupted, his cum shooting out of her cunt, she was crying as she felt him pulsating in her. She was determined to be bareback, and her wishes came true.

Norah asked if I was okay, rubbing her hand over my cock. I hadn't been this erect in a long time. Luckily the coast was clear, I do think if someone had come past it wouldn't have stopped her.

I have promised him we will have fun again.

That evening Norah asked if we could meet up with Cliff, we did.