Clifton Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Clifton Pub.
767 words
4.58
1.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Norah and myself met and had a wonderful afternoon with an older chap called Chris, he is around 60, but a fit 60. We had fun one afternoon in the park, but enjoyed it so much, agreed to meet up again.

This time I phoned Chris to tell him to meet in one of the pubs in Clifton, the Clifton Arms. We got there around 3pm in the afternoon. The pub was really quiet, we chose to sit in one of the secluded corners overlooking the entrance to the beer garden.

Norah was wearing a similar dress to the last one, poppers down the front but flowery. Underneath a sheer black bodystocking and black hold up stockings. I sat next to her, "are you okay I asked?" my right hand touching the skin at the top of her legs. A little sigh came from Norah, "Do you think he will turn up" she asked.

As if on cue Chris entered the bar, apart from the barmaid, we were now the only ones in the Inn. He got himself a pint and sat besides Norah on her right side. "Good afternoon" he said. "Good afternoon Chris" said Norah, He took a sip of beer while Norah got his hand and placed it on her inner thigh. This had escalated quicker than i thought, she opened a few of the poppers on her dress as she took a couple of good swigs of wine.

Norah moved Chris's hand higher, over the front of her bodystocking. This time I moved the nylon to one side, his middle and index finger being pushed into Norah's pussy lip's with Norah doing the pushing. The sound of her moist lips being separated as his two fingers entered her pussy was amazing. I lent in closer, and pushed two of my fingers in her cunt she asked " Are you okay darling, are you enjoying your wife being finger fucked"

We had been there 30 minutes, luckily us being the only one's. The barmaid glanced across, but was more interested in the TV, being loud enough to drown out the noises coming from our corner. Norah undid Chris's zipper, he was bloody hard, she found it difficult to get his erect cock out of his pants. She lent to get in to her handbag, removing some baby oil which she poured into her palm, her hand moving up and down Chris's cock wanking him slowly at first, speeding up getting him close to cumming.

The clips on the front of Norahs bodystocking were undone, his fingers deep inside her pussy, I was enjoying seeing Norah's pussy full with Chris's fingers, Norah raised her hips and pushed all of his hand inside. His fist fully in her soaking cunt, moaning as she took all of his hand, fingers and thumb. My erect cock was under the table, Norah rubbed babyoil into it, I continued, enjoying every minute, having to stop myself from Cumming.

The barmaid totally ignored us, Norah was wanking Chris, I was watching and bloody enjoying. The first few poppers were wide open, Norah was fully exposed. Chris had his bloody hard cock sticking out of his jeans, I was on the other side of the table, watching them. Norah lifted herself from the seat, moved towards Chris, she moved his cock towards her, I lent over and pulled the bodystocking to one side as she guided his hard cock into her pussy lips, I came as he entered her, she sat on his cock, taking it in her cunt fully. I could see how deep it was, loving seeing her with his cock fully rammed in her.

Norah sat on the seat, legs astride Chris, there was a bit of noise from them both as Norah came first, his cock fully in her pussy, the lips engulfing him, followed closely as Chris ejaculated in Norah's cunt, his cum shooting out of her. They were enjoying themselves. I went to the bar for another couple of drinks, the barmaid asked if we were having fun. My grin giving away everything. I asked if she was okay with everything, she grinned and told me to get on with. I asked if it would be okay to come again, she laughed, asking if they hadn't cum enough. Finding out the afternoons she worked. She asked to join in/watch next time, she was tasty.

Norah got herself tidied up, doing up the bodystocking and dress, I watched Chris's spunk dripping out of her as she did. We shook hands, and agreed to meet again.