Clinic Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait one, Deacon," came dispatch's reply. A couple of minutes later, the voice came back on. "ETA for containment is three hours, thirty minutes, variable. Over."

"Three-thirty. Copy that. Give them the lo-jack to my truck. I'll babysit. How about the lost hikers, Over?" he replied.

"Still lost," came the reply. "Looking at sending two more teams in."

"All right. If they're not found by the time Boise gets here, let me know and we'll join in. Over."

"Will do," came the response.

He gave the cat another shot, two and a half hours in, then sighed in relief as a massive transport carrier came around the corner. It took four men to roll the lion into a cage and then loaded it up, "Thank you, Mister Grimes. We'll warn you, we've had a few issues with eco-..." the man trailed off seeing Nicole peeking around his leg. "We'll be in touch."

Deacon pulled out his wallet, opened it, and pulled out a faded, worn business card from among a few that were tucked in the billfold. It was obvious he didn't give them out very often. He handed it to the man. "I'm glad he's going back safe," he murmured.

"Us too," the man smiled taking the card.

They pulled away and Heather and Nicole looked at Deacon expectantly, "Check in?"

Deacon nodded, sliding his arm around her. "Sorry this is cutting into our vacation, Baby Girl," he murmured. Pulling out the microphone again, he murmured, "HQ, Grimes. How copy?"

"Hear you, Grimes. They're still lost. We found a few traces but nothing concrete."

"Number?"

"One adult, two children," came the quick response.

"Let's go get them out, Papa," Nicole said excitedly. "We're going to rescue them."

"This is another time where you're going to have to do exactly what I tell you, little princess," Deacon murmured. "I don't want you getting hurt on accident, OK?" he asked.

"Yes, Papa," Nicole said happily. "I'm really good at following directions."

He looked at Heather, still feeling a bit guilty, "Are you OK?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Daddy," she reached up to cup his cheek. "No, I'm not happy about having this cut into our vacation, but I'm not upset with you. Let's go help bring them home. Plus, I'm fairly familiar with that area, so that will help. Nicole and I have hiked it a number of times."

He nodded. "Let's get going then. The sooner we find these folks and get them out, the sooner we can get back to our vacation," he said firmly. The three of them loaded back in the truck and he drove off toward Adam's Gulch. On the way, he called the other teams, getting positions so that he wasn't doubling their efforts, but working in an area they weren't. They pulled onto a dirt road and drove into the woods before stopping in a small clearing. Getting on the loudspeaker and opening the windows, he called, "Killinger family! Can you hear us? Make noise if you can so we can find you!" He was quiet then and listening.

They didn't hear anything, Heather got out of the truck and took a deep breath through her nose. She scanned the forest, then Nicole hopped out beside her. "Got the compass, Momma."

"Good girl, now the path leads east and west, and we're south of it, so what do you think we need to do?"

"North, Momma. Towards the path."

"Good job," Heather pulled a chain from her belt that had a series of knots and beads. "Shall we?"

Deacon got out of the car, shutting it off, then pulled out a large flashlight. He walked toward her, stunned. "Oh my God... Where did you learn that, Baby Girl? That's amazing! I didn't know anyone outside the military ever...," he trailed off, pride filling his voice and eyes as he looked at her.

"My Da was a Green Beret," she offered softly, a shy smile. "He taught me everything I know."

He smiled, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her firmly. "Such a very, very good girl," he breathed.

"Your good girl, Daddy," Heather leaned into him and Nicole hugged his other side. "Let's go find our missing people, then we can go have s'mores." The three of them started into the woods to hunt, Nicole started calling and singing, then pausing for them to listen. Then Heather took a turn to call and sing out, her voice was louder and carried further. "KILLINGERS!"

It was nearing nightfall and they had traipsed back and forth, then they heard a soft crying noise. Heather held up a hand, "Killinger?"

"Over here!" A young boy popped his head up, "Momma and Davey and I were walking, and then we fell... Momma hit her head."

"OK. My name is Deacon Grimes. I'm one of the Rangers that patrols the mountains and the ski slopes here. This is Heather and Nicole. We're going to help your mother and the two of you." He went over to them and squatted, critically examining the woman who was out cold. Pressing his fingers to her neck, he sighed in relief when he felt a pulse, though it was weak. Looking around her head, he didn't see a pool of blood or anything so she likely wasn't bleeding out. He raised the microphone to his lips and called for help. "Team two, Grimes. Team two, Grimes. How copy?"

"Hear you, Grimes," came the quick response. While he was talking, Heather had moved in as well, checking the woman's pulse, then reached into her belt pouch and pulled out an emergency blanket, wrapping it around the woman. Nicole did the same for the two boys, pulling them close and holding them to warm them up. Heather handed the boys bottles from her backpack so they could drink.

"I have them. One woman plus two children. Woman is unconscious. Likely concussion. No apparent bleeding. My truck is at the clearing off the 31A access road. We are...," he looked at Heather who relayed their bearing and rough distance from the truck, "We are two seven zero, at roughly six hundred eighty yards from that point. Copy?"

"Copy that," came the voice. "On the way with EMT."

"Copy." He looked up at the two of them, then at the two children. "Help is on the way. We've got an ambulance and some med techs coming to help your mother." He took a Hershey bar out of his shirt pocket and broke it in half. "Do you two like chocolate?" he asked.

"Yes," they said each taking half, they were looking at the three of them with hero worship.

Nicole pulled out a pair of granola bars to give to each of the boys as well. "That's my Papa and my Momma. I'm going to rescue people like my Papa does," she informed them seriously.

"Thank you," the older boy whispered. "We were scared."

"It's OK to be scared," Nicole said, "Sometimes things are scary. Momma said that being brave is working on things despite the fear. You called to us and helped us find you, that was brave."

Deacon nodded. "You did really good, you two. Your momma's going to be so proud of you," he said.

"Is she going to be OK?" The younger one asked, sniffling as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes," Heather said softly, checking on the woman again, "It's going to take her some time to heal and you're very brave."

"Our Dad is going to be so upset..."

"I think he's going to be glad you three are OK," Heather said softly. "I know my husband would be glad to find us OK after something like this." She gestured to Deacon, "We're glad we found you."

He nodded and he squinted, looking back. He could see the red and white flashing lights of the ambulance. "Looks like help's almost here you two. Have you ever gotten to ride in an ambulance?" he asked.

"Yes," the older one said, "When I broke my arm. It hurt and was loud."

Deacon nodded. "Well... they're going to take you and your mother to the hospital. Do you know your father's phone number?" he asked.

"Yes," the older one said, "We tried to call it but Momma's phone didn't work."

"Once you're out of the mountains it'll work again," Heather informed them. She stood up and waved as the EMTs approached. "OVER HERE! She's got a lump, mild concussion, and some swelling on her ribs. The kids appear to be OK but should be checked out by a pediatrician."

"Got it, Ma'am, thank you." The EMTs swirled around, and the three lost souls were carted off, Nicole waved goodbye, then climbed onto Deacon's leg.

"I'm tired, Papa, can we go back to camp now?"

"Yes, little princess. We can go back to camp," he murmured. "I'm so proud of you. You did so good and didn't complain. You were helpful to your mother. You're such a good girl," he murmured, softly petting her hair.

Nicole nodded, then curled up in his arms, passing out and snoring softly. Heather giggled softly and wrapped them both in a hug. "Let's head for camp, then in the morning, we'll head for home. I think I'd like to spend some time having Daddy ravish me in the bed before our vacation is over."

"Anything you want, Baby Girl," he murmured, bending and kissing her before they walked back to his truck. He took them back to the campsite and they put Nicole to bed before getting in their own tent. As he held her in their sleeping bags that they'd zipped together, he sighed softly. "I don't like losing control like I did today," he confessed softly. "It scares me..."

"I know," she murmured, turning to face him. Her hand reached up to cup his face. "But it didn't scare me. You came back to us, we're not going to abandon you. Not ever. You're ours."

"I just don't ever want to hurt you," he breathed, his arms sliding around her tighter. "But I can't stop... seeing them."

"You won't harm me," she stated simply. "I know you keep seeing them, you always will. Those memories will fade, but they'll never go away completely. You can cling to me, Daddy. I won't let you fall."

His arms tightened and he did just that, cling to her. It was all he could do to keep his emotions from carrying him away in a hurricane-like tide and he held onto her fiercely as an anchor in the storm. Finally, his arms loosened and he bent and kissed her. "I love you so much, Baby Girl. Don't ever leave me. Not now. I don't think I could survive."

"You're stuck with me for life, Daddy." She promised, kissing him back. "Let's get some sleep. You did good today, tomorrow we'll go home."

He grunted, shaking his head as his hand slipped between her legs. "Mine..." he rumbled as he sought and found her sex and began teasing at her clit.

"Yours," she gasped out, obediently spreading her legs in offering. "All yours, Daddy. Feels so good, love you touching me..."

"Good girl... Come for Daddy, baby," he leaned in and rumbled in her ear. "Such a good girl. Make you feel good, remind you I love you... how grateful I am for you...," he muttered as he stroked her pussy which was already wet for him. He loved that about her. In the few days they'd been together, as she'd promised, she was always ready and willing for him to touch her.

She shivered, whimpered, and moaned, then climaxed, biting back the scream so she didn't wake Nicole, "Daddy!" She clutched at his back, clinging to him as she came down from the high, "Oh God... oh Daddy... your good girl."

"That's my good girl. God, I love you. Love the way you come for me...," he said. The deep need he felt to have control over something right then was overpowering. But there she was. He had control over her. He had control over this. And by God, he was going to exercise it. "Again, Baby Girl," he growled as he curled a finger inside of her and began fucking it in and out of her.

"Daddy..." she breathed, her hips rocking towards his finger eagerly. She clutched at his back, shifting so that every whine, every whimper went directly into his ear, and when she climaxed again, it was muffled into his neck so he could feel and hear what he was doing to her. Her body clamped and fluttered around his finger. "Please... your good girl... so good, need it."

"All you want, Baby Girl. Belong to you. You said you wanted me. I'm yours now. Shattered pieces and all...," he breathed, continuing to fuck her with his finger. It wasn't his cock, but it wasn't slender by any stretch of the imagination either.

"Mine forever," she mewled helplessly, her fingers clutching at his back. She shivered at the sensations coursing over her, the control he had over her body. She was soon climaxing again, hard and muffled into his shoulder to keep from waking Nicole, "DADDY!"

"That's it, Baby Girl," Deacon murmured in her ear. "Let it out for me. So fucking perfect... Love you so much," he breathed, continuing to plunge his finger into her depths for several moments before sliding a second inside her. That was much closer to the size of his cock and she gasped and shuddered.

"So good," she mewled helplessly, rocking towards his fingers eagerly, "Stretching me... filling me... please, Daddy... please... DADDY!" She climaxed again, "Want it... want you inside, filling me up... breeding me, Daddy..."

"Yeah?" he asked softly. "Should probably be outside of our sleeping bags if that's the case, huh? With the mess?" he asked.

She pouted and then shoved the sleeping bags off, grabbed a towel to put under her, and then reached for him impatiently, "Please, Daddy..."

He slid out of his boxers and shirt and knelt next to her head. "I'm right here, Baby Girl," he murmured, smiling down at her as his cock hung over her head mostly hard.

She turned her head towards his cock, licking the head then engulfed it in her mouth sucking on it eagerly. She bobbed her head up and down to take him into her mouth over and over with a will to make him rock hard and aching to be inside her just as much as she ached for him to do so.

He grunted, "Fuck, baby... Feels so fucking good," he breathed. "Suck that cock all hard and wet...," he breathed, staring down at her in wonder, still befuddled at how such a woman had ended up with him and wanted to be there.

She mewled up at him, her eyes glazed in pleasure as she fucked her face with his cock happily. She needed to drive him wild, to make him ache. She shifted so she was on her side and lifted up to press him deeper, trying to swallow his cock in her throat with panting groans.

Reaching down, he pet her hair, murmuring words of praise and approval. She was absolutely perfect. He let her do so for several minutes, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could before he gently pushed her on her back and moved around between her legs. Sitting back on his heels, he lifted her hips, set himself at her entrance, and slowly pulled with his hands, working her pussy onto his hardness.

She groaned her pleasure arching towards him, her body fluttering at the intrusion. "Sooo good...," she breathed as she stared up at him. Then her head tilted as a delicious thought crossed her mind. "Daddy... what do you think about mounting me?"

He pondered that for a few moments as he worked her pussy on his cock. Then, he pulled her off of him and flipped her over. Dragging her hips up, he got up off his knees and squatted down over and behind her. "Ass up for me, baby girl...," he grunted. As she complied, he reached and angled his dick until he pushed forward again and slid home once more. His hand reached forward and gripped her hair as he began to fuck her from behind.

"Oh.... Oh god... oh Daddy!" She panted and mewled biting the pillow to silence the almost incessant squeals from his plundering cock. She climaxed hard, then squealed as a gush of fluid coated his thighs. Every thrust hit her G-spot and sent her into an orgasmic haze. "Fuck Daddy!"

He released her hair and gripped her ass with both hands, his knuckles white from how tight he was holding on to her as he took her like that, mounted like an animal. "Fuck... My... pussy... So... fucking... good," he grunted as he thrust into her, pressing her down with his weight on his hands, trapping her on the ground as a predator might the bitch of his species.

She screamed into the pillow, climaxing hard around his cock again. Her eyes glazed as she submitted to his grip, she would have bruises but she loved every pounding thrust. Her body was a vice, eager to milk every drop of his seed where it belonged. "DADDY!"

He fucked her hard and fast, desperate to empty himself inside of her. Finally, he threw back his head and stifled a growl as he exploded inside of her, flooding her eager pussy with his cum as he crouched over her. His muscles were taut as he held himself there, he twitched over and over until finally, his fingers released her hips and he panted softly. "Oh... f-fuck...," he gasped.

She mewled softly, and her body shivered, "Oh... God... Daddy..." She contorted some and looked back at him over one shoulder, a small smirk appearing. "We'll have to do that again... maybe when you can spank me at the same time."

"Yeah?" he asked softly. "Like that did you?" he asked, a shy smile crossing his own face.

"Very much," she whimpered, "Did you, Daddy?"

"Very much," he replied. "You're kind of irresistible. You know that Baby Girl?" he asked. "You bring out... an animal I didn't know was there..."

"I love you. Daddy," she breathed, relaxing slowly letting him lay on her back as she felt the cum drip onto the towel. "I'm glad I bring out the animal in you. You do the same for me, turning me into a naughty, wanton little whore."

"Do you like that? I mean... most women don't think of themselves as whores I think...," he noted softly. "Isn't that... degrading?"

"Mmm," she hummed as she thought of how to explain it, "I'm a naughty little whore for you. Just you, nobody else gets that side of me, so I don't view it as degrading."

"I never thought about that, I guess," he murmured, the quick thought of someone else seeing that side of her turning his stomach and making him want to punch someone. She would not do that, though, he reasoned. She'd said so, and he was trying to trust her. "My Baby Girl and... my filthy little whore...," he breathed, feeling the words on his tongue.

"Yours, Daddy," she purred under him. "Only for you."

He bent and claimed her lips once more but in a tender kiss. One of gratitude and love for the way she took care of his needs, even the ones he didn't know he had. "I love you, Heather," he breathed as their lips parted. "I can't wait to see what 'the rest of our lives' looks like."

"Me either, Daddy," she murmured, "But I look forward to walking that path with you."