Clinton Ch. 01

Story Info
Ariel joins my community as I take my cousins virginity.
1.8k words
3.98
9.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are more people involved in incest than most people realize. Laws make them fearful of being exposed, and they often move away to live the comfortable lifestyle. As a result, I have purchased land in a ghost town and built a tourist attraction for employment. legalizing incest and providing work for those families who will live in our community. The city has a Western theme, set in a mining community. On the outskirts, we have assembled modular homes for families to rent and live as they deem fit. The following chapters will show how it would happen if this were a reality. Enjoy each as it is written.

"Ariel, thanks for making the journey to see Clinton, our ghost town. I am looking for relatives and family members to join our team. I know you have experience of running a café back home and I'm looking for a manager to run Sadie's Café here. You have received a proposal in the mail with wages, housing information, and, of course, information on the type of community we are open to incest. Do you have any questions?" I asked as I welcomed my cousin into my home on the property.

"I want to accept the position, but you should know I have never had sex with anyone, no less a family member," Ariel said back, her brown eyes sparkling in the afternoon sun, which filtered through the windows.

"Would you like to have an active sex life?"

"I would, but I have just not made that connection. I'm 24 and still a virgin." Ariel said with disappointment written across her face.

"Look, cousin, I would be happy to introduce you to our lifestyle of family sex. More family members are moving here from our clan, and we all enjoy playing with each other. We have a website that actively promotes incest, and we pay well for community members to allow us to film since they cannot get in trouble in Clinton since we have legalized it. I would be happy to take you to bed and begin your journey. I can even have it filmed and get you some cash to start your stay here."

"Well, I could use the money, and I do want to give away my virginity but not get married in the process."

"Great. My bedroom has cameras throughout, and I would be happy to introduce you to this lifestyle. Follow me back, and let's have some fun."

Ariel followed to the bedroom. "I heard giving my virginity is very painful; that is part of why I have avoided it. Is that right, Terry?"

There is a little pain, but it is overtaken by pleasure; you will be wanting more and more." I replied. "Here, let me help you out of your clothes."

I stripped her down, then removed my clothes, lifting her to the center of the king-sized bed.

"You are so big, will your cock fit inside me?" she asked.

"You will stretch out to accommodate me; don't worry, I will go slow to enhance your pleasure. Have you ever used a dildo or something else inside you?"

"No," she said quickly.

"Don't worry, I have helped other family members pop their cherry."

I checked to make sure her hymen was intact. Some women break it unknowingly through various activities, sports, horseback riding, etc. Ariel was still unbroken.

"Ariel, I am going to get you ready to be deflowered. If it becomes too painful, we can stop. Just let me know. I want to get you ready with some play before I enter your sweet spot. Are you ready to begin?" I asked.

"Yes, Terry, I want you inside me."

Brushing the hair back from her face, I ran my lips over hers. She opened her mouth a bit, and I slipped my tongue inside. As our tongues tangled, I had my hands on her breasts, her tits were hard and she moaned as I pinched her. I took one, then the other in my mouth, my teeth teasing her. Her hands went down my chest and found my cock and balls which she began to play with.

"Have you ever had a cock in your mouth?"

"No. I am inexperienced."

"Let me move my body around so my cock will be accessible to your mouth, and your cunt to me," I said as I moved into the 69 position.

Ariel licked my cock, then she sucked on my mushroomed head. I began to lick at her folds, kissing her thighs and then licking inside her until I found her clit, which I sucked on while she squirmed.

"Watch your teeth," I instructed her as she tried to take my 8 inched into her mouth, choking as it hit the back of her throat. "You are doing good."

Her body tensed up as I tongue fucked her. She was having her first orgasm, a slight scream then she moaned with pleasure. She was a squirter. I lapped up her juices and then moved between her legs.

"You taste so good," she said as I moved around and was on my knees between her legs.

"You ready to give me your virginity?" I asked.

"Yes." she said somewhat nervously.

"Okay, lift your legs and put them up on my shoulder. Then I am going to move forward and begin to enter your cunt, pushing slowly until I break the membrane. I know you are nervous, but soon you will be in so much pleasure you won't want to stop."

I lubed her opening, pulling her folds apart so I had plenty inside. She was still wet from our foreplay, but I did not want to take a chance she dried out. I covered my cock as well. I was doing this raw because I knew she had not been with anyone, and I was just tested. I prefer raw rather than with a condom; she had been on the pill for years, she told me, so no babies, hopefully.

I moved forward, rubbing my cock against her vaginal walls until I could feel the resistance of her membrane. I began to push forward.

"Ouch, that hurts," she said.

"We can stop," I said.

"No, push into me. I want to feel your cock deep inside me, so fuck me now!"

I pushed harder, forcefully, until I could give way, and I went deeper inside. When I pulled back, I could see a little blood.

"There, we have broken your hymen; now I want to make love to you," I told her. "Breathe."

Leaning down, I kissed her nipples hard in anticipation of this sexual encounter. My teeth teased her nipples, pain, and pleasure.

My cock glided in and out; she was wet from her juices; I could see it running down her thigh. I could feel her tighten and squeeze his cock as she began to orgasm.

My cock was hitting against her sweet spot. "Yeah, fuck me there, oh fuck, oh my god, yeah, this is so awesome. Harder, yes harder, oh fuck..." she had become quite vocal, which was a turn-on for Tim.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I said, unleashing several ropes of cum into her cunt. "Oh man, you are so tight and hot,"

"That felt so good. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks, cousin, " she moaned.

"Suck my cock off while I suck my cum from your cunt," I instructed, turning his body so his cock was at her mouth while he was between her legs, eating out the mixture of her juices and mine.

"You will enjoy the pleasure of a man or woman's tongue probing deep within your vagina, finding your clit, sucking, teasing and licking away. Done right, you will have multiple orgasms before you even get penetrated with a cock or dildo if you are pleasuring a woman," I told her of her potential within the family.

"Are you a true kissing cousin?" Terry asked, nipping at her lower lip before plunging his tongue into her mouth. Ariel responded kindly, returning my kiss.

She went back down on my cock. "Take my balls in your mouth, cousin, and gently suck one, then the other." As she did, I let her know how much pleasure she was bringing.

We cuddled for about an hour, enjoying the afterglow of the moment.

"Ariel, I want to show you another pleasure couples have, you ready for more?

"What do you have in mind?"

"Ever seen video's of anal sex?"

"No, but after the pleasure of being fucked, I am open to try more." She responded.

"I want to position you on all fours, I want to fuck you doggy style. You will find most guys prefer this position when they fuck your ass."

Ariel got on all fours, and Terry got behind her, licking the crack of her ass, working his tongue into her hole.

Taking the bottle of lube, Terry lubed her opening, then worked one, then two, and finally three fingers into the sweet spot. Then lubing his cock, he got behind her and placed his head at the opening.

"This will hurt slightly as I push past your anal ring muscle. When I push forward, I want you to push out, which will let me move my cock inside."

I moved my head inside as she followed instructions and pushed out, allowing him some ground inside her.

"Oh fuck, it hurts. I don't know if I can do it." Ariel said.

"You can do it; breathe," I said, getting help my length in, past the ring, then pausing. "Feel better?" I asked.

"Yes, you know what you are doing." She replied.

Terry then pushed in and started to stroke his cock in and out. His balls banged against her buttocks as he fucked her.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so good; bang your balls; I like the feel of you inside me, impaling me with that beautiful cock."

"You are so tight; squeeze me with your anal muscles," I moaned as I fucked her, harder, faster, until I said, "Ariel, I'm getting ready to shoot my load deep into your bowels...get ready...here it comes."

"I can feel you filling me," she said.

I rested until his cock started to slide out. I went down on her ass, lapping the cum that drained out. Without instruction, she sucked my cock off and once again engaged our mouths, kissing and sharing the cum.

"Wow, I don't know why I waited so long to have sex," Ariel blurted out. "When can you fuck me again?"

"Tell you what, spend the night with me. We will look at the café tomorrow and work on getting it opened this coming week."

"Sounds like fun," Ariel said.

She went in and showered, grabbed her suitcase from the car, and settled in for the evening.