All Comments on 'Clinton Ch. 01'

by marklovessex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sp9983sp99833 months ago

Completely unrealistic expectations. There's no woman that just shows up and gives away both virginities.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong category. I think you'll find that sex between cousins is not considered to be incest.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two major faux pas took this down to a three.

PROOF READING is more than required !

You have a tremendous consistency to drop out of first person and into third person - even in a very short paragraph !

Other discrepancies flag this as written by an inexperienced individual; for example, the clitoris is not inside the vagina . . .

WineandcheeseWineandcheese3 months ago

Interesting, but reads like a rough draft. Lit has volunteer editors. Find one for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The perfect intro, "There are more people involved in incest than most people realize. Laws make them fearful of being exposed, and they often move away to live the comfortable lifestyle. And a true intro." I eat my hairy pussy mom all the time. I love all that thick hair on her pussy. I am 19 and she is 39. Get an editor to assist, otherwise it's a great story and I want more chapters. The category of incest is close enough. Cousins are most definitely incest! Get your cousin to get hairy pussy sister or your hairy pussy mom (moms and sisters should always be hairy and never razor burnt chaffed and pussy pimples are - Fuck-dammed sickening!) involved in this. Loose the virginity nonsense. Pussy should almost always be experienced and ready for more. Craving cock. No anal until the third or fourth chapter! By the fifth chapter you need to be eating your own cum from pussies. Lots of guys won't admit to doing that, but it's absolutely delicious, and lots of guys do that, especially when it is the first time with a family member (extremely erotic for both) and ladies love it! After a while, chapter 7 or 8, eat your cousin's husbands cum from her pussy or eat it from your mom or sister's hairy pussy. Remember no shaved pussies. Peer ratings suck for razor burn and stubble growing in pus oozing pimples about 3 or 4 days after a shave. Also they bleed if re-shaved SICKENING, and peer reviewers rate you (2 AND 3) on it. AS YOU ALREADY KNOW, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RIMMING A HAIRY ANUS. LADY OR A SEXY HAIRY GUY ASS! KEEP AT This YOU HAVE TRMEMNDOUS TALENT BUT GET AN EDITIOR.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cousin's do count. They are not brothers or sisters, but cousins fuck intensely great. Trust me and they are seriously incest family members, especially when they she is eating your hairy sister's pussy in a foursome with her own brother and her well hung bi-sexual cock sucking husband. Cousins do belong in the incest category! 4 rating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarklovessex@marklovessex
Older male who enjoys having a sexual adventure with other disease free people. Enjoy writing, photography, and living life.