Close Observation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Quite a few of the chaps picked the winner in the second race. The horse had been a heavy favourite. Yousef and one of the non-English speakers missed the fun, they'd been in the bathroom with Emma. Ron had had a brief look in there. One of them was in her mouth, the other taking her anally. Helena had been going around the box performing oral sex on the chaps, but when they all went to watch the race, she went out too. As she stood on the balcony, the men nearest to her fondled her breasts and her rear and put their hands up her dress.

When everyone came back in, Ron noticed how much alcohol had been consumed. When they'd arrived, he'd seen all the bottles covering the table by the wall. Almost all the champagne and whiskey were gone. Ron could only assume that the cocaine was keeping everybody pretty sharp, because no one seemed drunk. Helena was sat on Ibrahim's lap. They were kissing, their tongues deep in each other's mouths.

When Ron checked again, there were three people in the bathroom with Emma. This time Faisal was sodomising her. Emma was in the same position, a sort of partial squat in front of him. Yousef and Ahmed watched and waited for their turn. Ahmed was the big, bearded gentleman. He'd seemed nice when Ron had been out with the chaps. He had no English but was always ready with a smile. The way he looked reminded Ron of some individuals he had encountered overseas, though. He wondered if Ahmed would be rough with Emma.

Back at their table, Katie was drinking gin.

'This is a big thing, you know, the derby. I knew they'd try and fuck me, but I wanted to come anyway, didn't want to miss it. I kind of wish I hadn't bothered now,' said Katie.

'Really?' said Ron.

'I don't know,' Katie said, sighing.

'What's upset you?' said Ron. He thought he knew.

'Oh, nothing,' said Katie.

When Ron checked on Emma, Ahmed was sodomising her in one of the cubicles. The door was open, and Yousef watched. Ron was surprised to see how intimate and gentle Ahmed was with Emma. She was leaning back on the toilet; her legs were up in front of her and the soles of her feet were against Ahmed's chest.

***

The next race was the main event. The chaps had apparently staked large sums of money on it. People were already drifting out on to the balcony. Ibrahim ejaculated in Helena's mouth. She swallowed his semen and immediately moved over and started performing oral sex on the non-English speaker sat next to Ibrahim. Ahmed came out of the bathroom and went onto the balcony. Yousef came out a couple of minutes later. The non-English speaker ejaculated into Helena's mouth very quickly. She pulled her dress down as they went out on the balcony together.

Katie and Ron remained sat at the tables. Ron thought Katie looked unhappy. As the race was about to start, Emma emerged from the bathroom. She was naked. The chaps were all outside preparing to watch the race. Emma sat on Katie's lap. Katie put one arm round her and fondled one of Emma's breasts with her other hand. They kissed gently, then Emma rested her head on Katie's shoulder. Emma looked weary. She closed her eyes and looked like she would fall asleep on Katie.

On the balcony, whilst most of the chaps were pressed against the rail watching as the race started. Ibrahim, Yousef and Alex, the hostess, were stood slightly behind, talking. They didn't seem interested in the race. Ibrahim put his hand on Alex's rear. She didn't react or do anything about it. Ibrahim moved behind her, he reached around and fondled her left breast. Again, she didn't react at all. He fondled her other breast with his other hand and moved his body against her from behind. She let him do it, her face expressionless. Ron wondered how much they had agreed to give her.

Faisal was the only one who picked the winner. Ibrahim and Yousef barely waited for the race to end before they took Alex into the bathroom. She looked at the floor as they led her through. A few of the chaps saw them take her in there, and before long, everyone was heading in after them. If Alex was going to be joining the fun, they all seemed to want to get in on it. Helena came back in and saw Emma sat in Katie's lap. She kissed Katie on the mouth before going and getting herself a drink. She sat back down at the table between Ron, and Katie and Emma.

'Hi,' said Helena to Ron.

'You ok?' said Ron.

'Great. I like being at the races,' sad Helena. She smiled at him.

Ron went for yet another look at what was going on in the bathroom. All the chaps were in there. Yousef and Ibrahim were in a cubicle with Alex, the hostess. The cubicle door was shut but Faisal, on one side, and Ahmed, on the other, had climbed on the toilets next door and were looking over, into the cubicle at what was going on. From the sound of it, Ron thought Alex was performing oral sex on either Yousef or Ibrahim.

***

No one watched the last race. The chaps were all still in the bathroom. They were now taking it in turns to go in with Alex. Her clothes were hanging over the sides of the cubicle. People were still looking into the cubicle from over the sides. The noises were different, they were having sex with her now. Emma and Helena went in there, they were listening with the chaps. The chaps left them both alone while they waited for their turn. Ron went back out. He sat at the table and looked at his phone. Katie was sat with him, but they didn't talk. Katie didn't seem happy at all. It was a while before the people in the bathroom started coming out. Alex emerged. She was adjusting her skirt as she came through the door, her hair was down. She didn't look in Ron's direction. There was a look in her eyes. He'd seen the same look on the faces of people he'd encountered overseas when big things had been happening. Ron hoped it had been worth it for her. A staff member came to announce that it was time for guests to prepare to leave the course.

There had been one hundred thousand people at the track that day. It took a long time to get clear of the congestion, coming out. It was dark in the square when Ron got them back to the house.

12