Close Observation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry about that stuff,' he said. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek again.

Nothing else was said. He dropped her in Pimlico. She asked him if he was alright before she got out. He was tempted to be honest, but it passed again. He said he was fine. Vicky came to the front door of the building. Vicky looked at Marie, and Ron thought she was looking at her like a starving person would look at a kebab. They kissed each other. They both waved at Ron and he waved back, then they went inside. It hadn't been his night.

***

Next night it was Emma, at the observation flat again. He picked her up from Elephant, from her place. She had tight jeans and a top on. When they got there, Ron thought she'd get changed into something sexier before the punter got there but she didn't. She just kicked her shoes off and sat on the bed on her phone. The box room where he was was nice and clean again. He wondered how many different agencies and girls used the place. The buzzer went about five minutes after the hour.

The guy was short and fat and paunchy and ugly. He looked like he'd been stronger and muscular once but seemed to have let himself go fairly drastically. He looked foreign. He had a sports holdall. From the way he was carrying it, it looked heavy. He gave Emma an envelope before he went into the shower. She counted the money quickly. She left the room and a few seconds later she knocked quietly and came into the box room. She asked Ron to look after the money for her. She told him she knew how much was in the envelope, and Ron thought she was a little bitch.

Emma went back into the bedroom. She undressed, taking everything off. Even though Ron thought she was a little bitch, and even though everybody else seemed to think so too, he had to admit that she was a breathtakingly attractive woman. All of the girls were gorgeous, but only Marie could match Emma, appearance wise. Ron thought she was stunning. She took a few condoms out of the condom box on the top of the chest of drawers. The bathroom door was ajar. She knocked on it, then went into the bathroom. Ron went around to the other mirror. He'd noticed before that there was a squeaky floorboard as you went around the pillar separating the two sections of the box room, and he stepped around it, silently.

The guy had showered. He wasn't a pretty sight, that was just reality. He got a couple of big, two-litre bottles of still water out of the holdall and placed them next to the bath. He opened one of the bottles and drank from it, gulping a lot of water down. He got in the bath and gestured for Emma to get in with him. That's why she didn't dress up, Ron thought.

The screen going part way up the bath was clear Perspex, so Ron had a perfect view. Emma kneeled in front of the punter, looking up at him and smiling. His facial expression was blank. He held his penis in his hand and began to urinate on to her. He started off on her face, then aimed down at her breasts, then back up to her face. She opened her mouth and he urinated into her mouth. She smiled up at him as he did it, like she knew she was being a naughty girl. He slowly masturbated his small penis as he urinated on her. Ron guessed he'd been drinking quite a lot of water in preparation. He kept going for quite a while. Emma's hair was wet, and she was basically covered in urine. When he finished, he made a circular motion with his fingers, he wanted her to turn around. She pointed at the condoms, she'd left them at the other end of the bath, next to some toiletry bottles. She watched as he got one out of its wrapper and put one on. She stood up, turned and then got down on all fours, facing away from him. Ron could tell from Emma's facial expression, and the way she arched her back, that he'd penetrated her anally. The guy thrust really hard and fast at her, then got out of breath. He stopped for a second, then went at her again, hard and fast. Eventually he seemed to find a rhythm. He sodomised Emma for a good few minutes before he came. She had to open the screen to put the condom in the little bin between the toilet and the end of the bath.

The punter stood up in the bath. Emma kneeled in front of him again, waiting for him to urinate. He gestured at her, trying to indicate something with his hands and fingers. She didn't understand what he was trying to say, and neither did Ron. The guy said something in his own language, Ron thought it was either Spanish or Portuguese. He ended up putting his hands on Emma's torso, manipulating her body to get her to lay back in front of him with her legs open. He looked down at her, he still had the same blank expression on his face. It took him a while to urinate again. He aimed at Emma's exposed vagina. He urinated onto it for some time, before moving his aim up to her breasts, up onto her face and into her open mouth again. When he'd finished, he started gulping down more water from one of his bottles.

He didn't seem to have any English, so conversation was quite subdued. Emma sucked on his limp penis in an attempt to get him hard again. Before she managed to, he needed to go again. He motioned for her to turn around on all fours, which she did. He urinated on her rear, then up her back, and seemed to enjoy urinating onto her hair. He was obviously turned on by this as he started to become erect. He had to angle his body to maintain his aim as his penis rose. When the urine stopped coming out, Emma turned herself around. She reached forward and cupped his testicles. She stroked his penis, then sucked on it. He became fully erect again. Ron wondered if they were all on Viagra, every customer. The guy put another condom on, got Emma to turn around, and sodomised her once again.

The rest of his hour played out in a similar vein. He wasn't able to become erect enough to sodomise Emma again, but he urinated on her several more times. He alternated between urinating on her vagina and then up to her mouth, or onto her back and hair. In between being urinated on, she would suck on his penis or stroke him, trying to get him hard. He'd drunk all his water by the end.

When he realised the time was up, the guy pointed at the shower, and Emma signed that yes, he could take one before he left. He turned the shower on, stood under it, and signalled for her to come and wash him. Emma looked like she didn't really want to, but she did it. She washed him off, he just stood there while she did. When he was clean, he got out. He dried himself, then took his sports bag and his clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Emma washed herself off. Ron looked at her for a bit as she showered. Her body was amazing. She was beautiful as well, he thought. He didn't know why she felt the need to do stuff like this. He went around to the other mirror, again managing to avoid the squeaky floorboard. The punter was dressed, he waited by the bathroom door for Emma to come out. He still had that fucking blank look on his face.

Emma came out of the bathroom with a towel tied around her. The punter raised his hands quickly and grabbed her around the throat. He pushed her sideways against the bathroom door, banging her head, hard.

'YOU GIVE ME MONEY!' he shouted at her. His accent was very thick.

Ron moved quickly but quietly. The guy's back was to the bedroom door, and he didn't seem to realise there was anyone else there. Ron made his way round and into the bedroom and went up to them. The bloke was shaking her and strangling her at the same time. Emma was trying to scream but couldn't really get anything out. By the time the punter knew he was there, Ron had got his arm around his neck and throat and was locking on a rear naked choke. It took maybe ten seconds for the guy to go limp in Ron's grip. He let him drop to the floor and heard his head bounce off the laminate flooring.

'Go in the bathroom, close the door and don't try to listen to what's happening, stay in there until I come and get you,' he said to Emma. She was struggling to breathe and crying and shaking. She was in a state, but she did what he told her.

Ron thought that the man couldn't go to the police, because what could he tell them? He broke one of his arms and a good proportion of his ribs. He dragged him outside. It was dark. There was no one about and there didn't seem to be anyone looking. There was an alley behind the house and Ron left him in there. He put the man in the recovery position. He was starting to come around. Ron went back in. Emma had stayed in the bathroom. She was naked, her towel had fallen down when the punter had attacked her. She was shaken up; her face was ashen. She was still shaking and crying, and she seemed like she was hyperventilating. He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

'It's all over. It's over. Are you hurt?' he said.

'I don't think so,' she said. She could barely get the words out. Ron gently felt around her head, he could remember the guy banging her head against the door.

'If it hurts anywhere where I touch you, tell me,' he said. She seemed ok, but the skin on her neck and just under her jaw by her ears was red and looked sore. 'I want you to do some breathing exercises with me so that we can calm you down, then you can get dressed and we'll get off,' he said. She nodded at him.

He had her breathe in for four seconds, hold her breath for four seconds, then exhale for four seconds. He made her keep doing that. She started to calm down, but she was still shaking. He put his arms round her and hugged her to him. She didn't hug him back; she had her arms crossed in front of her naked breasts, but she let him hold her. Her breathing slowed down. He stroked the back of her head with his right hand, then held the back of her head.

'Ok. Are you ready to get dressed?' said Ron.

'Ok,' said Emma.

They came out of the bathroom and she started putting her clothes on. She didn't bother trying to get her bra on, and she couldn't zip her jeans up because her hands were shaking, so Ron did it for her. He got all her stuff and put it in her bag. They went out and got in the car. He put her in the passenger seat next to him. She didn't object, she just let him guide her. Ron was pretty sure she was in shock. She was passive and distant. They drove back to Elephant in complete silence. In the car, Emma started getting text messages, and her phone rang. She didn't answer it or look at the messages. Ron's phone rang. He assumed it was Katie checking they were safe. He pulled over and answered it.

'What's going on? Where's Emma?' said Katie.

'We're fine. We had some fun and games, though. I'm taking Emma home, and I'll ring you after that,' said Ron.

'What fun and games?' asked Katie.

'We're safe, we're fine, Emma's fine. I'll ring you in about twenty minutes,' said Ron. He ended the call.

He got Emma back to her place quicker than he expected. He got out, went around and opened her door. He took her hand and helped her out. She still looked shaken. Her skin was pale, she couldn't look at him. He walked her into the building and up to her door. When they got to the door, she put her hand on his arm, by his elbow.

'Can you wait with me? Layla's coming back, but can you wait with me till she gets here?' she said.

'No problem at all,' said Ron.

They went in. Her flat was lovely. There were framed film posters on the walls, he could see one for 'Roger Rabbit,' which Ron could remember going to watch with a couple of friends, and his friend's mum, back in the 1980s. There was a framed poster for the film 'The Apartment,' which had been one of his mum and dad's favourites. The furniture was all oak, which Ron thought was unusual these days. It seemed to make the place look warm and cosy though. He could see a big cuddly toy of the character Tigger from Winnie the Pooh sat on top of a wooden cabinet.

Emma had a big, brown leather settee. It looked old and comfy. Emma flopped down onto it. She put her head in her hands. Ron heard a noise in the corner of the room. He looked and saw a black cat walking towards Emma. The cat had a dab of white fur on one of its hind feet. Emma picked the cat up and hugged it, and started crying. She was hunched over slightly, holding the cat close to her. Ron sat next to her and rested his hand on her back. The cat jumped away from Emma. It went and lay down on a rug on her floor and started grooming itself. Emma turned around and, to Ron's surprise, put her arms round him and nestled against him. He held her against him. He held her head with his left hand. They stayed like that for a while, not saying anything.

'What did you do to him?' said Emma.

'Well, we discussed things, and we came to the conclusion that what he'd done hadn't been very nice. I said he had to do some Hail Marys as penance,' said Ron.

'What did you really do?' she said.

'I can't comment on that,' he said. He remembered he had to phone Katie. He didn't want to. He liked the feeling of having Emma up against him. He didn't want to move.

'I need to ring Katie,' he said. He let go of her, and she moved away from him. Can I go out the front, I'll be five minutes?' he said.

'Don't go. Can't you ring her from in here?' asked Emma. She suddenly looked anxious.

'Ok, no worries,' he said.

He rang Katie and told her that the guy had gone for Emma, and that he had dealt with it. He said he'd thrown the punter out, everyone was safe, no harm done. She wanted to talk to Emma, so he passed the phone to her. Emma started crying again when she tried to tell Katie what happened. She gave the phone back to Ron. He said not to worry, they were all ok and he'd ring her the next day.

Ron sat back down next to Emma on the settee. He really hoped she'd cuddle against him again, and she did. Her body felt nice against him. He could smell the shampoo she'd washed her hair with back at the flat. The cat got up on the settee, curled up next to Ron and fell asleep.

They stayed there for a bit, then Emma said she was going to go to bed. Ron didn't think she'd be able to sleep, and if she wasn't going to sleep, he would have preferred her not to be alone, thinking, but he didn't say anything. He asked her when Layla was going to get there. She said Layla would be back at half eleven. It was twenty-past. He said he'd wait for her then let himself out. She said that was ok. He heard her go in the bathroom and brush her teeth, then go into her bedroom. He found the TV remote and put it on quietly, flicking through the channels.

At a quarter to one, he woke the cat up and got it off the settee. He Turned off the television, found the light switch, switched the lights off, stretched out on the settee and tried to sleep. He remembered the noise it made when he broke the bloke's arm. He'd enjoyed doing it. He guessed Layla was at Katie's place. It hadn't been Emma's night, he thought. He realised he still had the envelope with her money in it. He'd give it to her in the morning. He realised Emma's flat smelt nice. It smelt like fruit. He could hear the cat's feed padding around on the carpet in the dark.

12