All Comments on 'Closet Heterosexual Ch. 01'

by closetpassion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
reversal of roles

It had to happen - a guy raised gay discovers he is impassioned by a woman. Novel theme. There will be more of this in the future as children of queers discover they are straight..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why not?

lots of gays and lesbians have hetero-sex. for some, its a matter of preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

Interesting beginning.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Possible but...

There is little evidence that being raised by gay parents is likely to make you gay. Indeed, if there were evidence that this was true, there would be a strong arguement against letting gays adopt children. I would be concerned that this is your agenda as well. Many gays are going to take offense at this, because for most, being gay is not a lifestyle choice but rather something determined either by genetics and/or pre-natal development. Still, it is an interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I do find offensive

the reference to "queers". It speaks of a mentality that I truly wish were left in the dark ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky..............

Very good story and I hope you have a CH. 2 about ready to go.! ~~ ?

Hit you with a "5"..!

Baby_MalenaBaby_Malenaover 7 years ago
It happens.

I'm from Asbury Park, NJ. Every other person is gay or has gay parents and in high school everyone was bisexual or claimed to be bisexual and then people grew up and realized orientation was about preference not lifestyle. Some are gay, some are straight, some are still somewhere in-between. Genetics is the main component of sexuality but environment plays a large part in the societal aspects of expressing your proclivities. People generally want to fit-in, if brand name jeans, hairstyles, and sexuality all carry the same weight, they'll all be factors in that determination of what is or isn't acceptable or popular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE THIS

This is totally my kink and it's so hard to find. Great writing and hope you keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fuck yeah, love the forbidden fruit aspect of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous