Closing Time Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip down memory lane has Eliza soaking wet.
852 words
4.33
1.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get it?" Andy's voice sounded excitedly through the speaker before I even had a chance to say hello. I was cradling the phone between my ear and shoulder struggling to drive my house key into the lock on the front door. I had three bags of groceries, a pile of mail, and my workbag that I was, not so successfully, trying to manage. Finally, I was able to unlock and twist the door open. Stepping inside, tossing everything onto the table, I refocused my attention on Andy's question.

"Get what?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"The invitation I sent! Dad's birthday is in a couple weeks and I thought it would be so much fun to rent out the old restaurant and surprise him. Get everybody back together to sling drinks like old times! Cam and Jackie already said they're in. Still waiting to hear back from Jack but it won't be the same if we don't all commit!"

I hadn't thought about the restaurant in forever. It had been five years since Andy, Jenna, and their dad Kurt had sold it. I had just started teaching English at a middle school and was trying to figure out how I was going to manage teaching and bartending. I loved that family so much I couldn't see myself ever quitting. When they decided to sell, I was gone a few weeks later. That place was an anchor for me throughout my late teens and early twenties. The people there, employees and customers both, became like family to me. After I left, most of those relationships stayed intact, some inevitably faded.

Jack. That was a name I hadn't heard in awhile. I felt my panties moisten just thinking about him. We used to have a lot of... fun. My thoughts drifted to busy nights. Jack behind the bar and me on the floor. Both of us knew how to work a crowd. How to flirt with pretty much anyone. Get them to loosen up, open their wallets a little more. I'll never forget the first night we fucked. The way his hands felt on my tits, his mouth on my neck, his tongue on my nipples then lower. How his dick felt sliding into my dripping wet pussy. How it tightened around him as he thrust deep inside ...

"Hello?! Eliza? Are you still there?" My reverie was broken by Andy's slightly impatient voice. "Are you in?"

I thought again about Jack. Then my mind drifted to Cam. I had always wanted to fuck Cam...

God, Eliza, get a hold of yourself. The logical side of my brain took control again. What in the hell was I thinking going there? It had been years since the last time Jack and I even saw each other let alone had sex. I hadn't seen Cam in forever either. Most likely Jack wasn't thinking about those old times and Cam probably had never fantasized about me in that way. We were all older, more mature. This was supposed to be a harmless get together to reconnect, catch up, and celebrate Kurt's birthday.

"Yeah, definitely," I told her finally. "Sorry, I've had a long day and I'm a little spaced out. I see the invitation here in my stack of mail. I'll look at all the details and double check my calendar but I'm sure I can do it."

"Okay good! It wouldn't be the same without you. I'll call you later in the week with some more details too. Love you"

"Love you too." I hit the end button on my phone and put it down. I quickly put the groceries away and padded down the hallway to my bedroom. I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror. My nipples were hard and poking through my thin t shirt. After those memories had flashed in my head, my pussy was begging to be touched. I made my way to the bed and laid down. I lifted my shirt up over my tits and stated fondling my breasts and rubbing my nipples. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I slowly reached my hand into the front of my jeans. I wasn't wearing any underwear so my fingers slipped right onto my bare skin. I found my clit with my fingers and started rubbing it expertly, fuck, I was so wet. I bent my knees to the sides putting my feet together to give myself easier access. Taking my free hand away from my breasts, I lowered in into my pants to meet my other hand. Slowly I slipped a finger inside. Pulling it out and pushing in slowly at first then increasing the pace. I slipped in another finger and fucked my pussy while feverishly rubbing my clit with my other hand. I arched my back as my orgasm took over my entire body and I moaned in pleasure. I let my arms fall to my sides panting as a smile spread across my lips. Probably nothing would happen at this reunion but damn it was fun to fantasize.

********************************************************