Club 35 - Eight Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am expecting company very shortly. I'm going to leave you only for a minute or two but I really don't want to waste electricity." He laughed and Jennifer felt his hands on her pussy and an object behind slowly pushed inside her.

Jennifer heard a click and realized that the object inside her pussy was a long candle and Scott had just lit it. He left her hanging upside down and left the room. Jennifer saw the lights go out and the door leading downstairs shut. Jennifer realized that the only light in the room was coming from between her legs.

Jennifer began to panic. She knew she couldn't hang upside down for long without serious consequences. But she didn't have to worry because she could hear footsteps coming from the floor above and heard the voices and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I love the new lighting fixture." Jennifer heard a female voice say and laughter from at least two others.

"Why don't you remove the candle, Becky, and I will turn on the lights." Jennifer heard Scott's voice say.

Becky was standing behind Jennifer's back. She couldn't see Becky but she could feel her hand trace over her ass and towards her pussy.

"Now, you hold still. I don't want any wax to drip on your pussy. I mean, what fun would that be." Becky laughed.

Becky began to slide the candle out of Jennifer's pussy. Becky rubbed Jennifer's pussy after she removed the candle. Jennifer could feel the moisture building between her legs as Becky continued to rub.

"Let's get comfortable and then I can show you how this works." Scott said.

Jennifer felt Becky remove her fingers from her pussy. She patted Jennifer's ass as she walked away. She could see Scott getting undressed. She couldn't see, but Jennifer could hear Becky and the other man getting undressed. Scott walked back into view and pressed a button. Jennifer felt herself being lifted higher. Scott stopped and walked toward Jennifer's inverted body. He stopped when his cock was right in front of her. He reached for the wooden rod that was behind Jennifer's shoulders and pulled. Jennifer was moved toward Scott's cock and she knew, even in the position she was in, that she was going to suck his cock. He pulled on the bar and Jennifer opened her mouth.

Scott would move the rod towards him and then push away. As he pulled, his cock would go deep into Jennifer's throat. He continued until he came. Jennifer couldn't swallow very much and most of his cum went spilled out of her mouth, some running out of her nose.

"Jake, you want a turn?" Scott asked.

"Absolutely!" Jake replied as Scott wiped Jennifer's face with a towel.

"Just a minute." Becky said loudly. "Your dowel rod was clever but I'd like to try something different before Jake gets off in her mouth."

Becky was in front of Jennifer and she could see that Becky was naked. Jennifer could only see Becky's pussy. It was neatly trimmed into a landing strip but, the lips were totally hair free. Becky removed the rod from behind Jennifer's shoulders and moved out of sight. She was back holding two clips. She began to rub one of Jennifer's nipples and when it was erect, she attached a clip to it. Becky did the same thing with Jennifer's other nipple.

"Now, Jake, you better get your cock in her mouth before she passes out. Use the clips to pull her towards you."

"Great idea, Becky." Jake said as he moved in front of Jennifer. "Open wide."

Jennifer opened her mouth but gasped as Jake pulled her closer, using the nipple clips. Once his cock was inside Jennifer's mouth, he let go of the clips, forcing Jennifer to swing away from Jakes cock. He pulled the nipple clips again as Jennifer got close enough to let his cock enter her mouth. Jennifer was feeling pain like never before and she was getting dizzier by the second.

"Ok, Jake. Better stop." Scott said as Jake pulled out of Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer could feel herself being lowered and Jake held her head until her feet touched the floor. Scott was removing the cuffs from Jennifer's ankles and the spreader bar was taken away. Jennifer, feeling herself slowly returning to normal, was laid on the floor on her back. Her hands were still tied and attached to the hook in the floor. Jennifer spread her legs apart and kept them spread. Her submissive psyche told her she should keep them spread.

"So, who is this, Scott?" Becky asked.

"This is Jennifer. She is my slave until 6:00 pm Sunday. I know what her limits are, and she has very few. But we call her by her name or slave. Nothing else."

"Is that true, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jennifer replied.

"Oh, I like that." Becky said as she stood over Jennifer.

Becky was still dressed. She reached down and pulled on the clips that were still attached to Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer arched her back as Becky pulled. When Becky let go of the clips, Jennifer relaxed her back and let out a soft moan. Becky stepped over Jennifer and walked toward a couch at the far end of the basement. Jennifer saw Scott at her feet as he knelt down. His cock was hard and he lowered himself toward Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer spread her legs even farther and slid her feet up to allow him access. No sooner had Scott entered Jennifer then Jake was kneeling behind Jennifer, his knees on either side of her head. He leaned forward and Jennifer opened her mouth to take in Jakes cock.

Scott continued his pounding of Jennifer's pussy and Jake was pushing his cock deep down Jennifer's throat. Jake was definitely bigger than Scott and because his cock was going into her mouth upside down, Jennifer gagged more than once as Jake thrust forward.

"Time to switch." Scott grunted as he pulled out of Jennifer.

Jake pulled back and stood up. Scott stepped over Jennifer and knelt down. He aimed his hard cock at Jennifer's face and she opened her mouth. Scott pushed his cock in and began to cum as soon as his cock felt Jennifer's tongue. She swallowed everything that Scott had. He got up and went to sit by Becky, who was now naked. Jake kept fucking Jennifer until he was ready to cum. He pulled out of Jennifer and hurried toward her face. Jennifer opened her mouth but Jake came all over her face. Jake squeezed the last bit of cum out of his cock, shook it on Jennifer's face, and stood up. Becky was now standing by Jennifer. She bent down and with her finger, began to scrape the cum off Jennifer's face and feed it into Jennifer's mouth.

"Let's get this off of you. We don't want you dripping on the floor."

When she had finished, Becky stood up and stepped over Jennifer. Jennifer could see that she had a very nice body. Her tits were bigger than Jennifer's and her hair was brown and cut short. She had a very small landing strip above her pussy. Becky squatted over Jennifer's face. Jennifer opened her mouth waiting for Becky to lower her pussy onto her face. But, Becky aimed a stream of piss into Jennifer's open mouth.

"Swallow! You better not spill a drop." Becky ordered.

Jennifer could sense that Scott and Jake were standing nearby, watching her. She swallowed as fast as she could as Becky aimed a second stream of piss into Jennifer's mouth. When she was finished, Becky lowered her pussy onto Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer licked her slit as fast as she could, but she was having trouble breathing. Becky raised up and allowed Jennifer to breathe before lowering herself back down on Jennifer's mouth. This time, Jennifer found Becky's clit and sucked it into her mouth. Becky groaned. When she came, she ground her hips on Jennifer's face.

"Let's let her rest a few minutes." Scott said. "Slave, keep your legs spread."

"Yes, Sir." Jennifer replied softly.

A few minutes had passed. Scott, Jake and Becky talked and all three remained naked. Jennifer could not hear what they were saying but she was certain they were discussing what to do to her next. Jennifer had no idea how much time had passed. She felt a certain sense of calm and wished she could have a good cum. She was feeling that warm sense she always had when she was in subspace.

"Jake, untie her hands." Jennifer heard Scott say.

Jake began to untie Jennifer's hands. When he had finished, Jake told Jennifer to stand up. Jennifer, shakily, got to her feet, Jake holding her by her arm.

"Let's have a look at this one." Becky said. "Hands behind your head and stick those tits out."

The two guests looked at Jennifer's pussy and tits before they made her turn around. Jake commented on the red marks on Jennifer's ass, the result of her upside down whipping from Scott. After looking her over, Scott told her to follow him to the other side of the basement playroom.

Jennifer noticed for the first time, that there was a large wooden post extending from the floor, almost to the ceiling. The post was at least a foot wide and had two holes drilled into it so that two rods could be inserted. These rods had hooks at the end. Another piece of wood extended from the middle portion of the thick post. Jennifer was led to the post and Scott told her to stop. He attached cuffs to the hooks in the lowest of the two rods and pushed Jennifer toward the post.

Jennifer felt the protruding piece push against her stomach as Scott attached the cuffs to Jennifer's wrists. Jennifer did not notice the straps that were attached to the post at various intervals. Scott pulled one strap around Jennifer's waist, causing her to move into the post, her tits now mashed against the post. Jennifer adjusted her position to alleviate the discomfort her tits were feeling. She leaned back to let her tits fall to either side of the post.

"Jake, strap her neck." Scott said.

Jake buckled another strap around Jennifer's neck. She turned her head to the right before Jake secured the strap. Jennifer rested her left check against the post. It was then she realized that the post wasn't wood, but some type of heavy, rubberlike plastic. Jake stepped away but not before he slapped Jennifer's ass. The force of the slap pushed Jennifer's stomach into the protruding piece and she realized that her ass was thrust outward away from the post.

"Any ideas, Becky?" Scott smirked.

"Oh, a few. May I?" Becky replied.

"Please do!" Scott said enthusiastically.

Becky approached Jennifer and reached out for her nipples. Jennifer winced as Becky pinched them hard.

"I really do like playing with nipples. Yours are nice and hard when I play with them, but I don't think we want you moving or making a lot of noise when we play with you. Let's see what I can do." Becky taunted as she walked over to a shelf against the far wall. Becky picked up some items and returned to face Jennifer. She rubbed Jennifer's nipples and when they were hard, she attached a clip to Jennifer's right nipple. Jennifer realized that a thin metal chain was attached to the clip at one end and to another clip at the other. Pulling the chain, Becky attached the other clip to Jennifer's left nipple. The chain was stretched tightly between her nipples and behind the pole. Any movement by Jennifer would cause her nipples to be pulled by the clips.

"Now, to keep you quiet. I know the room is sound proof, but we shouldn't have to hear the racket you will make in a few moments. Stick out your tongue." Becky ordered.

Jennifer, not knowing what to expect, slowly stuck her tongue out of her mouth. Becky quickly attached a flat clip to Jennifer's tongue. The clip had twine attached to the end and Becky secured the twine to a hook on the back of the post. Becky patted Jennifer's shoulder and walked away.

Scott attached cuffs to Jennifer's ankles. "it looks like this wants some attention. Wiggle your ass, slave."

Jennifer wiggled her ass back and forth, despite the pain in her nipples that the movement caused. She could feel drool sliding down her chin. She saw Scott stand in front of her holding a small wooden paddle.

Jennifer stared at the paddle Scott was holding. She knew that she had been paddled by larger, more sinister looking objects. But she wanted him to paddle her. She needed him to paddle her. Scott walked behind Jennifer and gently rubbed the paddle over her ass. Scott began to tap the paddle against her asscheeks, the intensity of the taps growing with each smack against her ass.

Smack! The sound of the swat echoed around the basement. Jennifer moved forward from the force of the swat but her bonds didn't allow for much movement. A small cry left her mouth and more saliva dripped down her chin. Scott kept tapping the paddle against her ass before he delivered the next swat. He alternated the swats between left and right asscheek, sometimes hitting them both and by the tenth swat, Jennifer's ass was a blazing red. To the amazement of the two onlookers, Jennifer was trying to stick her ass out, wanting the next swat to happen.

"I think she really likes this." Jake said as Scott delivered the hardest swat yet.

"You're right, Jake. Look how she moves her ass back toward Scott. I think we may have to find something else to use tomorrow night." Becky replied as she got up and walked toward Jennifer. "Give her two more." Becky said to Scott as she pulled the chain holding the clips on Jennifer's nipples.

Jennifer heard Scott say. "She definitely is wet. Look!" Scott held up two fingers covered in Jennifer's wetness.

"Let me feel." Becky replied as she stuck two fingers into Jennifer's pussy. She played with Jennifer's clit just enough to tease Jennifer before she withdrew her fingers.

"Let's take the clamp off her tongue." Scott said as Becky removed the clamp.

Looking into Jennifer's face, Becky said, "Slave, do you want me to take the nipple clips off?"

Jennifer looked at Becky but couldn't find the words. Finally, she was able to tell Becky that taking the clips off was up to her. Becky pulled the chain again and Jennifer yelled at the pain that action caused. When Becky released the chain, she undid the clips.

Jennifer felt the pain in her nipples but Scott and Becky rubbed her nipples until the pain eased. They began to undo the straps that bound Jennifer to the post. Scott ordered Jennifer to stand facing the post with her arms by her side as Scott and Becky put the various straps away.

Scott took Jennifer by the arm and led her to the center of the room. Becky and Jake began to get dressed. Scott told Jennifer to stand with her legs apart and to put her hands behind her head. Jennifer complied. Jake patted Jennifer's ass before he left and Becky twisted both of Jennifer's nipples. Scott walked his guests upstairs, leaving Jennifer alone in the basement with just her thoughts.

It hadn't been a bad experience, at least so far, Jennifer thought to herself. She felt comfortable, although being suspended upside down with a lit candle in her pussy was definitely a different experience. The paddling had hurt but she thought she had experienced worse. She didn't know what was coming in the next day and a half and she smiled when she realized how at ease she was to have sold herself.

Scott returned to the basement. He was holding a bottle of lotion and he told Jennifer to rub some on her ass. He sat down and watched as Jennifer squirted the lotion into her hand. Knowing that he was watching, Jennifer turned around so her ass was facing Scott. She bent slightly as she rubbed the lotion slowly over her asscheeks. When she had finished, Scott told her to kneel down, facing him. Jennifer obeyed and without being told, she put her hands behind her head and made sure her tits were thrust forward.

"Tomorrow, I have invited some people over. There will be three other couples, all of whom are dominant, myself and another female who is submissive. My guests will devote all their energies dominating you, the other submissive will be there to assist or serve drinks, which you may do as well. I know from the auction what your limits are and they will be respected. However, I just want to hear it from you, so answer my questions honestly."

"Yes Sir, I will." Jennifer replied.

"You will be fucked in every hole you have. You have been fucked in the ass, correct?"

"Yes."

"Good. You handle pain well. There will be more of that."

Jennifer smiled and Scott, who was still naked, beckoned Jennifer toward him, when he finished his questions. Jennifer knew what he wanted and she lowered her hands from behind her head and put her mouth over Scott's cock. She sucked him until he was hard and then he pushed her away. He stood and went to retrieve the blindfold Jennifer had worn earlier. He placed it over her eyes and made her stand up. Scott led Jennifer out of the basement and into the hallway. From there, he led her upstairs and into another room.

Jennifer could feel carpet under her feet and when Scott removed the blindfold, Jennifer realized that she was in his bedroom. Scott had her lie on the large bed and he joined her.

"Continue what you were doing."

Jennifer lowered her mouth onto his cock and sucked him into her mouth. He was hard quickly.

"Get on your hands and knees." Scott ordered and Jennifer complied. "Spread your cheeks. I want to see your asshole."

The humiliation of what she was about to do, washed over Jennifer. Her head still on the mattress, she reached both hands behind her and pulled her asscheeks apart. She felt Scott push two fingers into her asshole. They slid in easily, Jennifer thought. He must be using lube she said to herself. She felt the head of his cock pushing apart her pussy lips and in one hard thrust, Scott was all the way inside her. Scott didn't move. His cock was hard inside of Jennifer's pussy. Not knowing what to do, Jennifer moved forward and then back quickly, impaling herself on his cock. Scott did not tell her to stop.

"Does Sir like this?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes." Scott replied.

Jennifer moved forward again and pushed her hips back, once again taking all his cock inside of her pussy. Jennifer continued until Scott slapped her on the ass. He pulled his cock out but immediately pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. He kept pushing until the head of his cock was inside her asshole. He kept pushing until his cock was in balls deep.

Jennifer let out a long slow moan as Scott began to fuck her asshole. For a brief moment, Jennifer thought that if this was what a slave must do then she wanted it all the time. The thought evaporated in the reality. Scott was thrusting harder and Jennifer knew he was about to cum. He thrust hard and began to shoot his cum into Jennifer's asshole. He laid over Jennifer's back as he finished. Jennifer clenched her asshole, tiring to squeeze every last drop of cum from Scott's cock as well as give him more pleasure.

When he finally withdrew, he told Jennifer to go into the bathroom and clean herself up. Jennifer got up and went to the bathroom. When she had cleaned herself she returned to Scott's bed, walking from the bathroom to the side of his bed with her hands behind her head. She stood by the side of the bed and waited for her next command.

"Come to bed." Scott said.

Jennifer climbed into the bed and layer next to Scott. He told her that until tomorrow night, it would just be the two of them. He explained that three couples were a going to come over.

"Jake and Becky you know and two couples you don't. One couple are both Doms. The other is a male Dom and a female sub. Have you ever been with a black person?"

"Yes, more than once."

"Tomorrow should be interesting, then."

They fell asleep. Scott rubbing Jennifer's tits until he fell asleep. Jennifer laid awake thinking what would happen tomorrow.

When Jennifer awoke the next morning, Scott was already out of bed. She didn't know if she should look for him or remain where she was. She quickly went to the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. Her submissiveness began to overtake her and she thought about how a full time sex slave react. Jennifer knelt on the floor, facing the bedroom door. She spread her knees as far as she could and put her hands behind her head, keeping her elbows straight and her tits pushed out. Scott returned to the bedroom fifteen minutes later.