Club 35 - Eight Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it be alright with you if I stayed naked?" Jennifer asked.

Christine smiled. "Still in subspace?"

"Yes."

"Turn around. Let's see what your butt looks like."

Jennifer turned and showed Christine her ass, even bending slightly at the waist. Christine remarked that her ass looked very sore. Jennifer nodded.

"Ok, let's get you home. On the way, you can tell me everything."

As they drove, Jennifer told Christine everything that had happened at Scott's house. Jennifer kept her legs spread the entire time and when they arrived at the front of Jennifer's apartment, Jennifer put her hand on Christine's arm.

"Would you mind pulling into the parking lot behind the building?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure." Christine pulled around and parked in the back of Jennifer's building.

When Christine parked, Jennifer asked her to take her up to her apartment while she was naked. Christine handed Jennifer her small purse and Jennifer took the keys out and handed them to Christine, at the same time dropping the piece of paper Scott had given her into the purse. She gave the purse back to Christine.

"I didn't bring wrist cuffs."

"That's ok. They would just get in the way." Jennifer replied.

Christine got out of the car and walked over to Jennifer's side of the car. She took hold of the leash and pulled, causing Jennifer to turn and get out of the car. Jennifer spread her legs widely as she got up from her seat. Christine led Jennifer into the lobby from the parking lot and she pushed the elevator call button. Jennifer was facing the door. Anyone looking in from the street could see Jennifer's very sore and bruised ass. The elevator came and the two got in. Christine pushed the button for the tenth floor and the doors of the elevator shut.

"I need to do this, Christine. Just walk me back to my apartment." Jennifer sank to her knees and leaned forward, placing her hands on the elevator floor.

Christine looked on but said nothing. A small smile spread across Christine's face as she saw Jennifer begin to crawl as the elevator door opened. She led Jennifer down the hall towards her door. They stopped only long enough for Christine to unlock Jennifer's door. Christine led Jennifer inside her apartment. Jennifer stood up and unhooked the leash.

"Do you want me to take off your collar?" Christine asked.

"Yes."

Christine undid the collar and the submissiveness that Jennifer had felt the last three days began to fade. Jennifer told Christine that she planned to take a few days off from work in order to heal.

"That's a good idea." Christine said. "The marks on your ass and thighs will take a few days to heal. How's your asshole?"

Jennifer bent at the waist and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to Christine's gaze.

"Still a bit of a gape. It will be fine."

The two women talked for a bit longer before Christine left. Jennifer soaked in her tub before climbing into bed. She thought about it for a short time and went to retrieve Scott's phone number. She dialed saved the number in her phone, then pushed call. Scott answered after the second ring.

"Hello."

"Goodnight, Sir."