Club 35 - Eight Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn." Scott said.

Scott stood where Jake had just been. Jennifer wondered if he was going to fuck her in her pussy. He pushed his finger against Jennifer's asshole and pushed his finger halfway in before pulling it out again.

"Tania, get the lube and work it into her asshole." Scott instructed.

Tania walked to a cabinet drawer, opened it and returned with a bottle of lube. She squeezed some into her hand and pushed it into Jennifer's asshole using two fingers. She withdrew and then repeated the process, this time pushing three fingers deep into Jennifer's asshole. She stepped back after she had finished and Scott ordered Tania to her knees.

"Get me hard."

Tania dropped to her knees and began to suck on Scott's cock. She had him hard quickly and he told Tania to move away. Scott pushed his cock into Jennifer's asshole slowly. He didn't use an in and out motion. He just slowly pushed his cock in, sliding past Jennifer's sphincter and all the way into her ass. Jennifer sucked in her breath as Scott's cock filled her. He pulled back just an inch or two before pushing back in. Scott was squeezing Jennifer's ass as he continued to fuck her asshole. He almost withdrew completely before he plunged back into her, filling her with his cum. He kept his cock inside her until he was finished.

"Ladies, it's your turn." Scott said as he moved away from Jennifer.

Becky and Sue got up from the couch and moved toward Jennifer who was still bound to the table. Becky directed Tania to undue the straps holding Jennifer's arms. Both Becky and Sue were putting on harnesses. Jennifer could see the cocks extending from each harness. Sue had a long cock protruding from her waist. Jennifer could see that the cock was long but not as long as the one Christine liked to use on her. Becky's strap on was not only long, but very thick and Jennifer was sure that it was bigger than the one Christine used on her.

"We have a problem, Sue. She's full of cum." Becky said as she put a small amount of lube on her strap on.

"Tania, use your tongue on the slave and clean out her holes."

"Yes, Mistress Becky."

Tania moved between Jennifer's legs and began to lick. Jennifer felt her tongue on her asshole and Jennifer soon was enjoying the sensation but not as much as the feeling Jennifer had when Tania began to lick her pussy. Jennifer felt close to an orgasm as Tania sucked on Jennifer's clit. Jennifer moaned as she came, Tania slowing her licking to let Jennifer enjoy the feeling. Tania moved away from Jennifer's pussy.

"All done, Mistress."

Becky moved between Jennifer's legs. She stuck a finger into Jennifer's asshole and then into her pussy. She nodded toward Sue and they began to uncuff Jennifer's legs from the table. Sue told Jennifer to get up from the table. Jennifer did as she instructed as soon as the feeling returned to her legs. She stood next to the table, holding on to the padded top for support.

"Where do you want me?" Jennifer asked.

Becky slapped Jennifer in the face.

"Where do you want me, Mistress?" Becky corrected.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." Jennifer replied with tears in her eyes.

"Get on the mat." Becky said as she pointed toward a large mat that had been spread on the floor. Scott, Glenn and Paul had moved the table away.

Jennifer took one step toward the mat and stopped. She got down on her hands and knees and began to crawl toward the mat. Nothing made Jennifer feel more submissive than crawling naked while people watched. Jennifer crawled to the center of the mat and remained on her hands and knees.

Becky sat down in front of Jennifer and ordered her to start sucking on her very large strap on. Jennifer could feel Sue's hand on her ass as the tip of her strap on began to push into Jennifer's pussy. Sue moved a bit more in with each thrust and she was soon all the way in, slapping Jennifer's ass as she pushed in. Jennifer continued to suck on Becky's strap on. She was having trouble getting it in her mouth because of its size.

"I'm going into her ass. That should help open her up for you." Sue said to Becky.

Sue pulled her strap on out of Jennifer's pussy and rubbed the tip against Jennifer's asshole. The tip slid in easily but because Sue didn't apply lube to her strap on there was resistance as she pushed in.

"She was really wet. Maybe need some more on here." Sue announced as she pulled the tip of her strap on out of Jennifer's asshole and plunged back in to Jennifer's pussy.

She stroked in and out, oblivious to Jennifer's moans until she was satisfied that her cock was wet enough. This time the rubber strap on penetrated Jennifer's asshole easily.

"How far in are you?" Becky asked Sue.

"Just about all the way." Sue replied. "But I really want to feel her tongue on my clit."

"Right. I'm ready to see how much this slave can take. Even Tania couldn't take all of this." Becky replied as she moved away from Jennifer's mouth.

Sue pulled out of Jennifer's ass and began to remove her harness. She laid down on the mat in front of her, with her legs on either side of Jennifer.

"You better make me cum, slave." Sue snapped at Jennifer.

Jennifer lowered her head and began to lick Sue's slit. Jennifer waited for Becky to push her large strap on into her. Jennifer felt the tip push in and knew this was going to be the biggest cock she ever had in her asshole. But, she was determined to take all of it in. Becky pushed in slowly and Jennifer felt her asshole widen. Becky stopped to let Jennifer get used to the feeling of her asshole dilating.

"Looks like she has half of it in her, Becky. Better stop pushing and let her get used to it." Jake said.

"I'm not pushing!" Becky shouted. "She's moving her ass back to take more in!"

Everyone watched as Jennifer continued sliding her ass down on Becky's strap on. She stopped to allow herself time to get used to the feeling and when her muscles relaxed she pushed back until her asscheeks touched Becky's thighs. The only one not watching was Sue. She was enjoying the pussy licking that Jennifer was now giving her.

Becky slapped Jennifer's ass and told her to start fucking herself on the strap on. Jennifer moved forward as a couple of inches of the strap on moved out of her asshole. She then moved her ass back. Jennifer continued moving back and forth on the large strap on until Sue wrapped her legs around Jennifer's head as Jennifer continued to lick Sue's pussy. When Jennifer sucked on Sue's clit, Sue orgasmed. Becky pushed her strap on deep into Jennifer's ass and kept it there until Sue unwrapped her legs from around Jennifer's head.

"My turn." Becky said as she began to pull the strap on out of Jennifer's ass.

Becky pulled her strap on out of Jennifer's asshole. The men were watching and collectively commented on how gaped Jennifer's asshole had become.

"I want to see." Sue said as she moved her leg over Jennifer's head. "Wow! I think you could get your whole arm up there, Jake."

"Could be." Jake replied.

Becky took off her harness and then laid down in front of Jennifer. Without being told, Jennifer lowered her head and began to lick Becky's pussy. She had Becky moaning quickly.

"Anyone want to fuck her?" Scott asked and the other two men said they weren't ready. Scott picked out a flexible paddle and began to swat Jennifer's ass as she continued to tongue Becky's pussy.

Scott was bringing the paddle down with significant force. He would rub the paddle on one of Jennifer's asscheeks before striking her with the paddle. Despite the pain in her ass, Jennifer kept licking Becky's pussy and sucking on her clit. Jennifer had her tongue as far as she could inside of Becky's pussy. Becky was beginning to grind her hips up toward Jennifer's mouth.

"Fuck, I'm coming! Hit her harder, Scott!" Becky shouted.

Scott whipped the paddle across Jennifer's ass with the strongest swat yet. Jennifer's face was buried into Becky's pussy. Becky came with a loud groan. Jennifer continued to lick the inside of Becky's thighs, and gently licked across her clit, causing Becky to shiver. Scott had stopped paddling and went to sit down. Jennifer got into her slave position.

"Well, what should we do next?" Jake asked.

"Her ass is really red and looking bruised, maybe we give that part of her a break." Glenn offered.

"I, for one, would like to see her filled with cock." Becky said.

Scott got up and walked to a drawer in one of the cabinets in the basement playroom. He took out a deck of cards and gave them a quick shuffle.

"We cut the cards and high card gets to pick what hole they want to use. Agreed?" The other two men nodded in agreement.

"Slave, lean forward and show us your asshole." Scott ordered. "Becky really opened her up so let's make sure her gape is closing a bit."

Jennifer put her head down and reached behind her to grab both asscheeks and spread them apart. She revealed an asshole that was still gaping but the men thought that whoever got that part of Jennifer would enjoy it.

Scott fanned the cards out and Jake pulled out first, showing an eight. Jake had a queen and Scott had a six, "Mouth." Glenn said. Jake said he wanted her pussy.

"Looks like I'm going to fuck her in the ass again." Scott said laughing.

Jennifer heard what each man had chosen and she was disappointed. She really wanted Scott in her pussy. She didn't know why, but she did. Jennifer was on her knees as the three men approached her. She knew it would be her task to get them each hard. Scott was in the middle and she began by pulling his cock into her mouth. She reached out for the other cocks and began to pull on them. She moved her mouth from one cock to another.

When Glenn was hard, he laid down on the mat and told Jennifer to climb on his cock. Jennifer straddled his hips and holding his cock, she lowered her pussy on to it. Jake had moved to the side as Jennifer felt a hand on her back, pushing her forward. She could feel Scott's cock slide into her asshole and a short time later, Scott and Glenn were fucking her in rhythm. Jake waited until Jennifer's ass and pussy were filled and moved back towards Jennifer's mouth. She opened as Jake pushed his cock all the way in, causing Jennifer to gag, before pulling back.

The three men were using each of Jennifer's holes for their pleasure. Scott was fucking Jennifer's ass furiously and was the first to cum. Jake filled Jennifer's mouth with cum and she was able to swallow all that he gave her. With Scott out of her asshole and Jake, wiping the remnants of cum on Jennifer's face, she could now concentrate on making Glenn cum. Jennifer ground her hips against Glenn's groin, taking his cock as far inside her as she could. She was moving up and down on him, providing not only pleasure to him but for herself as well. Her actions were not lost on those watching.

"Make him cum, slave!" Becky said loudly.

Glenn began to groan and he gripped Jennifer around her hips as he came. Jennifer did not stop grinding her pussy against Glenn's cock, trying to milk every last drop out of him. Glenn gently pushed Jennifer off and she sat on the mat, wincing when her ass touched the surface. It took a moment, but Jennifer got into her slave position, kneeling next to Glenn.

"Tania, lie down on the mat." Scott ordered.

"You know what to do, slave."

"Yes, Sir." Jennifer replied as she moved between Tania's spread legs.

She looked at Tania's pussy. It looked smooth. She had been waxed and Jennifer could see her clit and knew that she was excited. Jennifer bent her head down and stretched herself out on the mat. She began to lick Tania's slit. For some reason that Jennifer really didn't understand, she wanted to give Tania pleasure, not just merely get her off. As she licked Tania, Jennifer wondered if she felt this way because Tania was like a kindred spirit, a slave meant to give in to any whims of those dominants around them. Jennifer was determined to make Tania cum, but to do it as sensually as she could.

Jennifer licked in circles around Tania's clit, gently sucking it into her mouth. Tania drew her ankles back to her ass and her legs spread even wider. Jennifer knew that Tania was enjoying being serviced by her. Tania began to moan and when Jennifer drove her tongue into Tania's pussy as far as she could, Tania came. Jennifer continued to lick Tania's pussy as she came, causing Tania to spasm each time Jennifer's tongue slid over her clit. Jennifer finally stopped. Tania laid on the floor for a few minutes. Jennifer looked at Tania's face as she got into her kneeling position and she smiled at Tania.

Once Glenn had helped Tania stand up, the others began to make their way upstairs. Jennifer was left alone in the basement, kneeling on the mat with her legs spread and her hands clasped behind her head. She was sore, very sore. But she had serviced them all. Certainly she had sex with more people in her adventures. And, she thought, there were whippings that hurt more but never the amount of impact play she felt over the last day and a half. Jennifer had no idea what time it was. It seemed like quite a long time before Scott came down, wearing a robe and holding Jennifer's leash. He attached the leash to Jennifer's collar.

"Stand up but keep your hands behind your head."

"Yes, Sir."

Jennifer raised herself into a standing position, her hands clasped firmly behind her head. Scott took a blindfold out of his pocket and slid it over Jennifer's eyes. He pulled on the leash and Jennifer followed him, slowly walking upstairs and into Scott's bedroom. Jennifer could feel the carpet under her feet. Scott removed the blindfold and Jennifer knew she was back in Scott's bedroom.

"Lay on the bed on your stomach. I want to put some lotion on your back, thighs and ass. You are pretty red and bruised." Scott said as he unhooked the leash.

"Yes, Sir." Jennifer replied and she got on the bed and laid face down.

"Spread your cheeks apart. I want to see your asshole." Scott ordered and Jennifer reached behind her spread her legs and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Nice and open. Keep your cheeks spread."

Scott began to apply a cream to Jennifer's ass, slowly rubbing it into Jennifer's ass and thighs. He applied the cream around Jennifer's asshole and when he told her to move her hands away, she did. He continued to rub Jennifer's ass, and Jennifer was enjoying the sensation.

"Sir, may I ask a question?"

"Go on."

"Did I please you and your friends?"

"Yes. You did." Scott said as he took off his robe and laid down next to Jennifer. "You will sleep in my bed tonight."

He pulled the covers over them and they both fell asleep.

When Jennifer awoke the next morning, Scott wasn't in bed. She could tell it was bright outside but she had no idea what time it was. She looked for a clock and saw one on top of a dresser. It was nearly noon. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror at her ass. It was still sore and very marked from the previous evenings activity.

"That will take a while to return to normal." Jennifer said out loud.

She returned to the bedroom and knelt in front of the bed, facing the door. She spread her knees apart and put her hands behind her head, thrusting her tits forward. Scott returned a short time later, staring at the slave kneeling in front of his bed. He walked towards her and took off his robe, his cock inches from her face. Jennifer opened her mouth and Scott stuck his cock into Jennifer's mouth. He slowly moved in and out, his cock hardening as Jennifer swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Get on the bed." Scott said firmly.

Jennifer scrambled to her feet and got on the bed, putting her head down and her ass up. Scott told her he wanted her to lie on her back. Jennifer turned over and spread her legs as Scott climbed on top of her and pushed his cock into her pussy. He moved in and out slowly, waiting for Jennifer's wetness to coat his cock. When it had, he began to fuck Jennifer slowly.

Jennifer was enjoying the sensations. After all the scenes at Club 35 and other adventures with her neighbor's, Jennifer felt to do something she had never felt during those other times. She wrapped her legs around Scott's back and drew him into her. Scott increased his tempo until he began to cum. Jennifer came almost at the same time.

They laid in bed for sometime before Scott got off of Jennifer. He told Jennifer to bathe and come downstairs for something to eat.

"Don't you want to blindfold me?" Jennifer asked.

"No need." Scott replied. "I'll see you downstairs."

Jennifer came downstairs and found her way to the dining room. Scott was putting a plate of food on the table. He poured a glass of juice and motioned for Jennifer to sit down.

"I put a pillow on this chair," Scott said as he pulled the chair out from under the table. "Might be easier for you to sit on. Your ass is still quite red and bruised."

"Thank you, Sir."

Jennifer sat down and they ate in silence. Jennifer sensed that Scott was uncomfortable in being alone with her. She thought that she should break the tension.

"Sir, we have time before I have to be returned. Do you want to use me in any particular way?"

"Did you enjoy what happened?" Scott asked.

"Yes. Very much, Sir."

"Well, it was a fantasy of mine to own a sex slave and I must say you fulfilled my fantasy."

"Thank you, Sir."

When Jennifer finished eating, she pushed her chair back and knelt on the floor at Scott's feet. She spread her knees apart and placed her hands behind her head, resting them on her collar. Scott looked down at her and smiled.

"I don't know if I could do anything to you." Scott said.

Jennifer took her hands and opened Scott's robe. She lowered her head to his cock and began to slowly suck his cock into her mouth. The attention Jennifer was paying to his cock got him hard and Scott began to softly moan. He pulled Jennifer away and stood up. He pushed his cock deep into her mouth, causing Jennifer to gag. She quickly recovered and kept on sucking until she felt his cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly as the next spurt filled her mouth. Jennifer kept his cock in her mouth until Scott was finished.

"That was unexpected." Scott said.

They sat in the front room and talked. Scott asked Jennifer about her submissiveness and Jennifer explained how she felt. She loved the feeling of being used, humiliated, even the pain. It was something she craved and would continue to want it for as long as she could. Scott didn't reply.

When it was time to leave, Scott attached the leash to Jennifer's collar. He said that since she had arrived naked, she would be returned naked. He put Jennifer in the front seat and told her to keep her legs spread. Jennifer did so until they reached the parking lot of the catering hall where Jennifer had been sold.

Seeing the parking lot full, Scott pulled the car around the side of the building. Christine was there already, standing by her car and holding Jennifer's jacket. Scott pulled in next to her. Before getting out, Scott reached over and took hold of Jennifer's hand. He slipped a small piece of paper into her hand.

"If you ever want to visit or even just talk, you now have my number." Scott said softly.

"Thank you, Sir." Jennifer replied as Scott looked at the clock on his car's dash.

"No, it's past six o'clock. I don't own you anymore. Wish I did. But, I don't."

Scott got out of the car and walked around to open Jennifer's door. She swung her legs out of the car, her pussy clearly visible.

"I am returning Jennifer to you." Scott said as he handed Christine the leash.

Christine took hold of the leash as Scott got into his car and pulled away, leaving Christine standing next to a naked Jennifer. She took Jennifer's jacket and handed it to her but Jennifer stopped her.