Club 35 - Eight Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are into this, aren't you?" Scott asked as he stared at Jennifer's spread pussy. "I hope you feel the same way after tonight. My friends can be rather creative when it comes to submissive women."

Fully feeling like a slave, Jennifer wanted to ask Scott a question. She thought for a minute before speaking.

"May slave ask Sir a question?"

"Yes."

"Do you and your friends have a submissive female to dominate?"

"Sometimes Tania. She will be here later to help prepare you. She won't be dominated tonight unless someone wants one of her holes. You will be the center of attention."

"Thank you, Sir."

Scott walked towards Jennifer. He stopped in front of her and took off the robe he was wearing. Jennifer knew what she had to do. She opened her mouth and Scott pushed his cock deep into her throat, causing Jennifer to gag. He would withdraw slightly each time Jennifer gagged. If she didn't, he held still and let Jennifer slide her mouth up and down his shaft.

Scott pulled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth and told her to get on the bed with her ass facing him. Jennifer crawled up on the bed and placed her knees near the end of the bed and spread her legs apart. She felt Scott's hands on her hips as he placed the tip of his cock against her pussy and pushed. Because his cock was wet with Jennifer's saliva or because Jennifer was wet, he slid all the way in. He moved his cock almost out of Jennifer's pussy before plunging in again. Jennifer was moaning as Scott continued to fuck her pussy. Jennifer felt disappointed when he pulled out.

"I want to cum in your ass." Scott said and with little preparation, he pushed his cock into Jennifer's asshole.

Scott began to cum after two or three strokes. Jennifer could feel his cum fill her asshole and she slid her right hand back toward her pussy. She needed to cum but her feelings as a sex slave stopped her.

"Sir, may your slave please cum?"

Scott finished cumming before he told Jennifer to get herself off. He wanted to watch.

Without changing position, Jennifer took her hand and began to rub her clit. The pussy and ass fucking had gotten Jennifer close and the action of her fingers on her clit made her cum quickly. Jennifer moaned as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Thank you, Sir." Jennifer panted.

Scott didn't reply but he patted her ass firmly and told her to clean up in the bathroom.

"I've left everything you need, I believe. When your done, kneel down on the floor like before and I will bring you breakfast."

After breakfast, Scott told Jennifer that they would go downstairs and wait for the first guests to arrive. He did not blindfold her but he did put on a pair of leather cuffs. Jennifer was still wearing her collar but Scott only clipped the cuffs together behind Jennifer's back.

Sitting in a large leather chair, he instructed Jennifer to kneel in front of him. Jennifer obeyed and spread her knees as wide as she could once she had knelt on the floor.

"I want you to tell me how you discovered your submissiveness. I want to know every detail. If you do not want me to know personal things about you, such as are you married, or where or if you work, leave that out. Take your time, we have a few hours before Jake and Becky arrive. I believe they are coming with Tania, the submissive, and her partner, Glenn."

Jennifer told him everything. Club 35, being dominated by two people at work. She didn't say that she owned a company but she told Scott that she was their boss and that her assistant also knew of her submissive desires. She told him about her neighbor's and meeting Ginny and Rachel. She told him every experience she had. But, she admitted being a sex slave, was a new experience. She kept talking, occasionally answering a question from Scott, until the doorbell rang.

"Get the door." Scott ordered.

Jennifer got up from the floor and walked to the door. She turned her back to the door so she could turn the door knob. She turned around when the door opened.

"And what do we have here? Looks like a naked slave to me." Becky said as she entered the house followed by Jake, who was leering at Jennifer. A stunning looking black woman and another man followed Jake and Becky into the house.

Jennifer used her ass to push the door shut and followed the two couples into the front room.

"Jake, Glenn, let's have a drink while Becky and Tania get the slave ready." Scott said. "Sue and Paul will be here in a bit. I've set up what you wanted, Becky."

Becky smiled at Scott and turned toward Jennifer. "Let's go, slave. Downstairs. This should be fun. Maybe not for you, but for the others."

When Jennifer walked downstairs, she followed Becky. Tania was behind her. When they reached the basement, Tania moved beside Jennifer and quickly whispered in her ear, "You have a lovely ass." Somewhat flustered by Tania's comment, Jennifer smiled but said nothing. Her eyes had fallen on a wooden table that had been placed in the center of the room. Jennifer thought that this must have been what Scott had set up.

The table top was made of thick, highly polished wood. It was rectangle in shape and supported by four metal legs. There were metal poles attached to each corner and at the foot or head of the table, Jennifer wasn't sure, two poles were connected by a cross bar. Becky instructed Tania to remove the two poles that weren't connected. Tania must have had some experience with this device because she quickly undid the two poles and removed them from sight.

"Tania, get naked."

"Yes. Mistress Becky."

Tania removed what little she had on and Jennifer couldn't help but notice how beautiful Tania was. She was a bit taller than Jennifer but with dark brown skin. Her breasts were firm with no hint of sag. Her pussy was clean shaven or waxed. When she turned around, Jennifer saw Tania's ass. That was attractive as well. Jennifer had black men in her past and enjoyed them. She never had a black woman but was hoping Tania would be the first.

"Tania, put cuffs on the slave and secure them behind her back."

Tania went to a cabinet and removed two leather wrist cuffs. She brought them to the table and placed one down and took Jennifer's right wrist and buckled the cuff around her wrist. When she picked up the second cuff, Jennifer noticed that there were two leather straps attached to the table top. Tania attached the second cuff and pulled Jennifer's arms behind her back. She clipped the cuffs together and moved Jennifer toward the table.

"Up on the table and get on your knees" Becky ordered.

The table was too tall for Jennifer to step up on it so she backed up, and with Tania's help, got her ass up on the table. She spread her legs wide as she got her body up on the table. Tania stared at Jennifer's spread legs and pussy. Finally, she was in a kneeling position. Jennifer heard people talking and thought the other couple, Sue and Paul, had arrived. She wasn't immediately aware of Becky buckling one of the leather straps attached to the table over Jennifer's left calf. She did the same with the right. Jennifer's legs were forced apart. She was kneeling with her hands cuffed behind her and her legs apart, her pussy visible.

"Now, let's get started." Becky announced and she quickly put a nipple clamp on Jennifer's right nipple. Becky turned a screw to tighten the clip and Jennifer could feel the pressure. Becky tugged on the clip but it didn't move. Smiling, Becky took another clip and attached it to Jennifer's left nipple. She tightened the clip and pulled. Becky walked to the cabinet and removed some items. She put the items down on the table behind Jennifer. Tania stood on Jennifer's left. Becky handed Tania something and instructed her to attach it to the nipple clip. Jennifer could see that it was a thin, metal chain that Tania attached to the end of the nipple clip. Becky attached a similar chain to the other clip. Becky took hold of the ends of the chains and pulled, causing Jennifer to lean forward. Becky placed the chains over the horizontal bar that was connecting the two posts. She let the ends dangle over the bar.

Becky walked out of view and Jennifer heard a drawer open. She returned and heard Becky speak to Tania.

"Lube this up. I think we should put it in her ass. Get her ready for later because I'm sure that the men will want her asshole."

"Yes, Mistress Becky." Tania replied.

Jennifer couldn't see Tania but Becky had moved into view.

"Lean forward so Tania can stick the dildo in your ass. All the way in, Tania. I don't want to see any of that dildo sticking out of her asshole."

Tania was applying lube but she was still behind Jennifer so Jennifer did not know how wide or long the dildo was. Becky began to pull on the chains that were attached to the clips on Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer leaned forward as Becky began to pull.

"Bend over. Tania needs to see that asshole of yours. She is going to put a thirteen inch, double headed dildo in you. It's designed for two people to share but I think you can handle all of it." Becky told Jennifer.

Becky continued to pull on the chains and Jennifer was now bent forward far enough that she knew her asshole was exposed and her head nearly touched the horizontal bar that the chains were draped over.

"Stop, slave! Tania, put half the dildo in her."

Tania put the tip of the double headed dildo against Jennifer's asshole and slowly pushed. She had two inches inside Jennifer and then moved the dildo back. Tania pushed again and another inch disappeared inside Jennifer. Jennifer thought that Tania was fucking her, imparting pleasure rather than pain.

"Half is inside her, Mistress." Tania reported.

"Good. Hold the tip, Tania. Slave, move you ass back onto the dildo and keep taking more until you feel Tania's hand." Becky let go of the chains and Jennifer, as best she could, moved her ass back, taking more of the dildo into her.

Jennifer felt Tania's free hand on the small of her back as she continued to take more of the dildo in her asshole. Jennifer thought that she has had wider dildos and butt plugs but she didn't think she had ever taking one this long. She felt Tania's fingers touch her ass and she knew she could stop.

Becky walked behind Jennifer and could see that the only visible part of the dildo was the head that Tania was holding. Becky told Tania to push the rest in. Tania obeyed as the second head of the dildo disappeared into Jennifer's asshole.

"Good. You make sure that doesn't come out until I tell you. You won't like what will happen to you if you do." Becky said as she walked to a dresser and opened one of the doors.

A minute or two later, Becky returned to the table holding Jennifer. Jennifer could also hear footsteps coming down to the basement. Jennifer knew that the other couple, Sue and Glenn had arrived. Jennifer did not look at them as they entered the room, accompanied by Scott and Jake.

"And what do we have here?" Jennifer heard a woman's voice say.

Sue and Glenn were now standing in front of Jennifer. Glenn was staring at the clips on Jennifer's tits but Sue was staring at Jennifer's eyes. Both Sue and Glenn were dressed so Jennifer could not tell what their bodies looked like but she thought Glenn was good looking, not as good looking as Scott, and that Sue was quite good looking and perhaps a year or two older than Jennifer. Jennifer kept squeezing her ass muscles to keep the dildo in.

"I think Becky is ready to start the show." Glenn said as he stepped away from the table.

Becky took a small weight and attached it to the end of the chain that was hanging over the horizontal bar. When she let go, the nipple clamp on Jennifer's right nipple pulled her tit just slightly. Becky repeated the process on the other chain.

"That's one pound on each of her tits. But I think she can take more, lots more." Becky announced.

The rest of the group now stood around the table, watching Jennifer wince from the pressure on her nipples. It was Sue who removed the weights from the chain and Jennifer moved back. But the relief caused by Sue removing the weights was short lived. Sue picked up two other weights and attached them to the chain. Jennifer was pulled forward and moaned from the pain in her nipples.

"How heavy, Sue?" Glenn asked.

"Three pounds." Glenn replied.

"Tania, is any of the dildo showing?" Becky asked.

"No, Mistress. It's still all the way up her asshole."

"What a good slave, you are Jennifer. You deserve a reward for keeping that dildo in your ass." Becky teased as she removed the three pound weights, only to replace them with larger ones.

"Five pounds." Becky announced.

When she let go of the weights, the chain sank over the horizontal bar, almost touching the table. Jennifer was pulled forward, her tits stretched and her nipples hurting like never before. She was certain her nipples would be pulled off if the weights were not removed. But, Becky wasn't going to allow that as she removed the weights and unclipped the nipple clamps. She rubbed Jennifer's tits as the pain began to subside in her nipples. There were tears forming in Jennifer's eyes, but they quickly dried as Becky began undoing the straps that held Jennifer's legs to the table.

"Now, everyone wants to see the dildo come out of your asshole. Bend forward so your ass is in the air and everyone can see." Becky ordered.

Jennifer bent forward and the long, double headed dildo began to slide out of her asshole. The end of the dildo was resting on the table and Jennifer had to raise her ass higher in order for the dildo to fall out.

"She accommodated a lot, and there is a bit of a gape. Nice work, Becky." Sue said as everyone, except Scott, had moved to the end of the table to look at Jennifer's asshole.

Scott was opening one of the doors in the basement playroom. He was talking to Glenn and motioned for Jake to come over to them. They talked for a few moments beforeJake said to get the slave off the table. Becky looked at Tania and she helped Jennifer get off the table.

"Scott thought, and Glenn and I agree, that the men use the slave then the women, or vice-versa, and then after that, anyone who wants to use her could do so. What do you ladies think?"

As Sue and Becky talked, Tania wasn't involved in the conversation as she was helping Scott and Glenn move the table that Jennifer was just on out of sight in the storage area, Scott and Glenn joined the conversation after the table was stored.

"Who's going first?" Scott asked.

Becky and Sue were beginning to undress. Tania, who was already naked, was picking up their clothes and putting them away.

"Why don't you boys start?" Becky offered and the men agreed.

Jennifer knew that very shortly she was going to service three cocks and be subjected to some type of bondage and pain. She smiled to herself, comfortable in her own world governed only by her submission. Kneeling on the floor, with her hands cuffed behind her, she waited for the men to start.

Jennifer was standing. Tania was told to hold on to Jennifer while Scott lowered the spreader bar down from the ceiling. Jennifer thought that she would be spending more time suspended upside down. Tania unhooked the spreader bar from the pulley and cuffed Jennifer's ankles to the bar. Scott moved the hook in the pulley and lowered it in front of Jennifer's face. Scott unhooked Jennifer's cuffs and pulled her arms in front of her. He clipped the cuffs together and then attached the clip on the end of the pulley to the cuffs. Scott pulled on the pulley and continued until Jennifer's feet were a foot off the ground.

Glenn and Jake each held a single tail whip. Scott had moved Tania away from Jennifer's hanging body. Glenn was in front of Jennifer and Jake was behind.

Glenn brought the whip across Jennifer's waist. She twisted when the impact from the whip struck her, but then she felt a sharp pain on her upper thighs as Jake landed a stroke with his whip. Glenn now took aim at Jennifer's tits while Jake moved his next stroke up higher. The intensity of the double whipping was getting to Jennifer as Glenn moved away from striking Jennifer's tits and toward her pussy. Jake had slowed his pace but his strokes were leaving marks on Jennifer's ass. Jennifer was yelling in pain as the double whipping finally stopped.

Scott had called Jake and Glenn over to one side of the basement and they removed a padded table from inside a storage closet. Glen and Jake placed the table next Jennifer who was still moaning as the tension and strain on her arms was causing her discomfort. Scott began to lower her and Tania held her once her feet hit the ground.

"You both did an excellent job on her." Sue said as she walked around Jennifer's body.

She traced her finger over Jennifer's back and down through her ass crack. She kept her finger on Jennifer's skin as she moved to Jennifer's front and ran her finger over Jennifer's nipples. She looked into Jennifer's eyes.

"I'm glad that Jake didn't mark up your ass to much. I'm hoping to do that." Sue smiled as she squeezed one of Jennifer's nipples before walking away.

Jake and Glenn finished moving the padded table and were attaching two metal rods to two corners at one end of the table. Scott handed Jake a third Rod which Jake connected to the two rods by sliding it through an opening on the top of each Rod and locked it in place. Scott uncuffed Jennifer and told her to climb up on the table and lay on her back.

Jennifer complied with Scott's direction and moved toward the table. She lifted one leg and laid down. Scott was attaching leather straps to the cross bat as Jake began to pull Jennifer back until her head and shoulders had slid off the padded table top.

"Tania, bind her hands." Scott ordered and Tania attached Jennifer's wrists to leather cuffs on either side of the table.

"Now, lift your legs up." Glenn said and he grabbed Jennifer's left ankle. He pulled Jennifer forward until her foot was resting against the bar.

Glenn attached the strap to Jennifer's ankle and pulled it tight. When he told her to raise her other leg, Jennifer obeyed and Glenn quickly bound her other foot to the bar.

Jennifer could feel every eye in the room staring at her raised and spread pussy, hanging just slightly over the edge of the table. Jennifer's head was hanging off the other edge and she could not see what was going on until Glenn was standing in front of her, his cock pointing straight at her mouth.

"Come on, guys. Quit looking at the naked slave and start fucking her. Becky and I are waiting!" Sue's remarks got everyone laughing and even Jennifer had to smile, at least inwardly to herself.

Glenn pushed his cock against Jennifer's lips. She opened her mouth and Glenn pushed his cock into her mouth. With her head hanging over the edge of the table, it made sucking difficult and Jennifer gagged when Glenn pushed his cock all the way in. She felt Jake rub his cock against her slit and push in. Jennifer was enjoying the feeling Jake's cock was providing. He was taking his time, withdrawing almost all the way before plunging back in. Glenn was leaning forward and pulling on Jennifer's nipples as he moved his cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer was enjoying the feelings, even though she was a bit uncomfortable because of the position of her head. She slid her tongue over Glenn's cock and her efforts were soon rewarded when Glenn began to groan and filled Jennifer's mouth with cum.

"Make sure she swallows all of it, Glenn." Sue shouted.

"She's taking all of it." Glenn replied as he pulled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth. "Lick my balls, slave."

Glenn leaned forward so his balls were resting against Jennifer's mouth. She began to lick just as Jake thrust into her pussy hard. She could feel his cum inside her pussy. Jake pulled out and moved back.