Club 35 - Eight Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
New friends and new adventures for Jennifer.
14.9k words
4.79
10.1k
13

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

The conclusion of Jennifer's weekend as an auctioned sex slave. Your comments and votes are greatly appreciated.

Two days before her auction, Jennifer visited Nancy's salon for a waxing. Jennifer was surprised that the door was unlocked when she arrived. Usually, it was locked since her appointment was always after hours. Nancy greeted her when she came in.

"Inventory." Nancy said as she nodded in the direction of the two women and one man who were taking counts and entering the information onto tablets.

"Let's go to my room." Nancy said as Jennifer followed her.

"You know what to do. Everything off. So, anything coming up?" Nancy asked as she watched Jennifer undress.

"Maybe." Jennifer teased as she unhooked her bra and slid her panties down her legs. "And what about you? Any nice boys for you to paddle?"

"No, but I'm going to an auction on Friday night. The invitation came last week. I saw Ginny last week and Rachel isn't selling her. Those two are too much in love for that to happen and the other one who I saw sold, her name Becky, she's a client of mine and it's not her, so it must be somebody new."

Jennifer said nothing as Nancy began to apply the wax to the very light amount of hair Jennifer had on her pussy. Finally, she said something as Nancy pulled off a strip of wax.

"The person being auctioned is me."

Nancy stopped spreading more wax on Jennifer and looked at her.

"Really? Well, I'm not surprised. Rachel told me that you had been over and asked all sorts of questions. From what your brochure said, you have very few limits and I understand there is a great deal of interest in this auction. Lots of people are going to see this pussy so I better do a good job. Two of the staff outside have never seen a waxing. I'm going to have them come in and watch."

Without waiting for Jennifer to agree, Nancy called out to the two staff members to come in to her room. Jennifer was slipping into subspace once again. Nancy was right, she thought. Friday night many people would be seeing her pussy and more. She relaxed as the two staff members came into the room, one female and one male.

"Why is she totally naked?" The female asked. "I mean, I knew she would be nude below the waist, but why is she topless?"

"First, Lauren, her name is Jennifer. We call all clients by their first name, don't we?"

"Yes, we do. Sorry Jennifer" Lauren said.

"Secondly," Nancy continued, "some clients are more, well, submissive than others and feel more comfortable being totally nude during their service. Jennifer is one of our most submissive clients. Isn't that right, Jennifer?"

"Yes, Miss Nancy, it is."

"Now pay attention. I am going to apply wax to her outer vaginal lips." Nancy said as Lauren and the male stylist moved to the other side of the treatment table.

Nancy pulled Jennifer's pussy lip and applied the wax. Jennifer tried to stifle a moan but was unsuccessful.

"I think she enjoyed that."

"Yes, Bret, she probably did. During a waxing service, it is not unusual for a client to exhibit signs of arousal." Nancy said as she swiftly removed the wax. Involuntarily, Jennifer opened her legs reacting to Nancy pulling off the wax. She saw Bret open his eyes wide as he looked at her pussy. Nancy finished Jennifer's front and told her to roll over.

Jennifer rolled over and got up on her hands and knees, resting her head on her hands and spreading her legs as far apart as the treatment table will allow.

"Is this the normal position for removing hair from the crack?" Lauren asked.

"No, the client could lay flat and you would pull apart their cheeks. But, remember, Jennifer is a very submissive woman and being in this position may be humiliating, but it is what the client wants."

Nancy applied the wax to Jennifer's ass crack and then removed it, leaving her crack totally hairless. Nancy rubbed lotion on Jennifer's ass and then told Bret to finish.

"When you're finished, Bret, slap her on the ass and tell her to roll over." Nancy instructed.

Bret did as he was instructed. He lightly tapped Jennifer's ass when he had finished applying the lotion. More than once, his fingers lingered at Jennifer's asshole but he either was too afraid or too shy to try and push his fingers inside Jennifer.

Jennifer rolled over and Lauren applied lotion to Jennifer's newly waxed pussy. She was not as timid as Bret as she made sure to rub lotion gently over Jennifer's clit. Nancy told the pair that they could go.

"They're learning." Nancy said as Jennifer sat up. "No spanks today. You can't have a red ass if you're going to be sold Friday night." Nancy said.

"No, I really can't."

"Nervous?"

"A little. But I'm also looking forward to it. It's venturing into the unknown because I don't know what will happen."

"Yes you do. Your going to be paddled or whipped and fucked silly. You may have to eat a pussy or two."

"I guess you're right, Nancy. So, you going to do anything to me at the presentation?"

"I'll try to get a few swats in." Nancy laughed as Jennifer finished dressing. "See you Friday."

Jennifer paid and left the salon and headed home.

The day of the auction, Jennifer stayed home. She had arranged with Mark, her Personal Assistant at work, what needed to be covered. She explained that she was going to take the following week off for some much needed rest. The truth, she thought to herself, was that she wanted time to recover for her weekend of sex slavery. Jennifer felt guilty about not telling Mark what her plans were, but knew he would try to convince her to drop the idea. But she didn't want to drop the idea or have to explain to Mark why she felt the need to go through with her plans to be auctioned.

After doing all her preparations and applying her makeup, Jennifer slipped on a pair of sandals and just a jacket. It was cool, but Jennifer knew that for the next three days, she would be naked. She opened her door and took the elevator down to the lobby of her building. She had her keys, wallet and phone with her, but she knew that these would remain in Christine's car.

Jonathan's final instructions were for her to enter the catering hall through a side door totally naked, just a collar and leash which see saw on the passenger seat of Christine's car as she got in.

"You will put this on." Christine ordered.

Jennifer put the collar on and attached the leash to the front of the collar. Christine told her to keep her jacket on until they got away from Jennifer's neighborhood. When they had, Jennifer, without being told, removed her jacket and sandals.

There was little talk as they drove to the address Jonathan had given to Jennifer. Jennifer told Christine to park along the side of the building. There were already more than a few cars in the front parking lot. Christine parked and walked around to Jennifer's side of the car. She opened the door and took the leash that Jennifer offered.

"This is it. Are you still sure?"

"Yes. I'm ready to do this." Jennifer got out of the car and stood naked, waiting for Christine to lead her into the hall.

Once inside the building, Jennifer saw Jonathan and a few others. Ginny and Rachel were on a raised platform that Jennifer thought looked like a stage. They were placing items on a table. Jennifer didn't spend much time looking at the table as she was led toward Jonathan. She was staring at the stocks next to the table. A quick glance to her right and Jennifer saw chairs, neatly arranged theatre style. About half those chairs were occupied.

"You must be Christine." Jonathan said, shaking Christine's hand. "Excellent, you're right on time. Since you are acting as the handler, so to speak, you will take Jennifer up to the platform. Rachel will place her in the stocks and then you may watch the proceedings. You should return here at 6:00 in the evening on Sunday to pick her up. Does she have anything to wear?"

"No. She left her jacket and shoes in the car. She wanted to go naked and I agreed."

"Then when you pick her up, she will be naked." Jonathan said as he told Christine to take Jennifer on to the platform.

Christine gave a small tug on the leash and Jennifer followed Christine onto the platform. Christine introduced herself to Rachel who made a motion to the other naked woman up on the platform.

"That's my slave, Ginny. She is the one who has been through this experience and the one who explained everything to Jennifer." Christine smiled at Ginny with thoughts of dominating her playing in her mind. "Let's get her into the stocks."

Christine stood in front of Jennifer and unleashed her. Rachel took Jennifer by the arm and led her to the stocks. Ginny had raised the top portion and smiled at Jennifer as she walked to the device. Jennifer, without being told or prodded, laid her head and hands in the bottom portion of the device and felt the top part placed down and heard Rachel lock it in place.

Christine helped Rachel place Jennifer's ankles in cuffs that were at the bottom of the stocks. Jennifer's legs were spread wide as the cuffs were secured around her ankles.

"Ginny is going to stay up her during the preview. She will hand the various toys to the bidders. As you can see, there are quite a few a people here, so Jonathan thought it best to limit what they can do." Rachel said as she showed the implements to Christine. "Nothing too damaging." Rachel laughed as she showed Christine a flexible paddle, a small riding crop and two butt plugs. There were also nipple clips and weights that could be attached to the clips.

"It's just about time. People are coming in from the cocktail area so time to clear the stage." Jonathan said.

Rachel turned to Ginny and told her to get into position. She and Christine then left the stage. Jennifer wanted to see what position Ginny was in but couldn't as Ginny was standing behind her.

Jonathan waited as people filed into the hall and took their seats before addressing the audience of prospective bidders.

"Good evening. Welcome to our Slave Auction." Jonathan announced. "In a moment, I will invite you up to sample what our Jennifer here has to offer. You may use the implements offered but only one stroke per bidder due to the number of people here tonight, or two spanks with your hand. If you want to use other things that are available on the table, Ginny will help you if necessary."

With that being said, Jonathan invited the audience to come up on the platform in single file.

"You're going to love this. I did." Ginny said as she rubbed Jennifer's cheek and moved away from Jennifer's face.

Jennifer felt a slap on her ass and her asscheek squeezed. Jennifer thought that from the force of the squeeze, it was definitely delivered by a man.

"Hand me that plug, Ginny." Jennifer heard a woman say.

Jennifer felt hands pull her asscheeks apart and thought that the hands belonged to Ginny. She then felt the butt plug push into her asshole. Jennifer sucked her breath in as the plug finally was seated inside her. Ginny patted Jennifer's ass as the next person delivered a sharp slap with the paddle. The next four people used the riding crop on Jennifer. Three strokes on her ass and one to her pussy. The strokes weren't very hard.

Two women approached and Jennifer could see their legs as they moved to the front of the stocks. They began to play with Jennifer's nipples and attached a clip to each one.

"Just making sure, but you are doing this of your own choice?" One of the women asked.

"Yes, I am." Jennifer replied.

"Good." Jennifer heard the reply and a sharp slap to her ass.

Jennifer had lost track of how many people had either spanked, cropped or paddled her or for how long. The individual blows weren't hard to endure, but the cumulative effect was causing Jennifer to wiggle her ass. This brought a reaction from those watching.

"Are you sure we can't fuck her, Jonathan?" Jennifer heard a man ask. "It seems like she wants it."

"Now, now. None of that," Jonathan replied laughing.

But Jennifer wanted someone, anyone to fuck her. She needed that. She wanted to suck cock and eat pussy. The clips were removed from her nipples and placed on her pussy lips. She liked the feeling of being touched in her most sensitive area. Then a sharp swat with the paddle followed.

"I wish I could have used the paddle at work. You are beginning to have a bit of color in those asscheeks of yours." Jennifer heard Nancy say softly in her ear. Not long to go now, I think."

Nancy walked away as the paddling and cropping continued. Finally, Jonathan called time and told everyone that the bar was going to be opened while the slave was prepared for sale. Jennifer felt Ginny remove the clips from her pussy and winced when Ginny removed them. Jennifer knew that she was going to be in the stocks for an hour but she did not know how she would be displayed for the auction.

Ginny and Jonathan removed the top portion of the stock and Ginny undid the cuffs that bound Jennifer's ankles to the base of the device. Ginny told Jennifer to stand still as she rubbed lotion on her ass and thighs. Jonathan attached the leash to Jennifer's collar and when Ginny had finished, led Jennifer to the center front of the platform. Jennifer did not see any device to bind her for the auction part. Ginny had retrieved a metal pole from the rear of the platform and was now placing it upright on the platform. She told Jennifer to stand over the pole which came almost up to the top of Jennifer's eyes.

"They used this on me during one of my auctions." Ginny said as she came up behind Jennifer holding a bottle of lube.

"Ginny, put it in her." Jonathan directed and Ginny lifted a second pole up from the inside of the one Jennifer could see.

Once the second pole had been lifted up, it rested just below Jennifer's pussy. Ginny lubed the second pole and Jennifer jumped when she felt Ginny's hand rub lube on her pussy. Ginny raised the second pole higher until it slid inside of Jennifer. Ginny continued raising and Jennifer squatted over the pole to allow it to penetrate deeper into her pussy.

"I've got eight inches inside you. That should be enough." Ginny said as Jonathan put a pair of leather cuffs on Jennifer's wrists.

Without being told, Jennifer moved her hands behind her back and Jonathan clipped the cuffs together.

"Are you ready?" Jonathan asked as he indicated that Ginny should leave the platform until after the sale.

Jennifer nodded. "Yes. I'm ready."

"Good. This should last a few minutes. Keep those tits sticking out and let's get started."

As people came back into the room from the bar area, some came up to the platform to get a closer look at Jennifer. She heard some comments but mostly the bidders remained quiet as they took their seats.

"We are ready to start." Jonathan announced. "You remember that Jennifer must be returned to the parking lot here at 6:00 pm on Sunday night. I will start the bidding at five thousand dollars."

Jennifer tried to look into the faces of the bidders as they shouted out numbers but it was difficult to keep up. Jennifer wondered who it would be that would buy the right to use her body for the next three days. She wasn't aware that the noise of the bidding had quieted. She only heard Jonathan shout, "Sold for sixty five thousand dollars."

Ginny came onto the platform and asked how Jennifer was feeling. Jennifer replied that she was nervous but also excited by what the next two days would bring. Jonathan had left after the platform after he shouted "sold" but now had returned.

"Ginny, take Jennifer to the side door. Mr. Cook is waiting."

Ginny took hold of Jennifer's leash and led her off the platform and toward the side entrance of the large banquet room they were in. Jennifer looked up to see a man waiting.

"Does she have a coat?" He asked Ginny as she handed him the leash.

Ginny looked at Jennifer who explained that her jacket and shoes were in the car that brought her.

"Naked then." He took the leash from Ginny and led Jennifer out the door and through the parking lot toward his car. He opened the door and removed a piece of black cloth that he tied around Jennifer's eyes.

"I don't want you to see where we are going." He opened the back door and helped Jennifer get into the car.

"We will start your slavery now. Keep your legs spread. I know your hands are cuffed so you won't be able to play with yourself. My name is Scott Cook but I would prefer if you called me Sir. I don't own you permanently so Master just doesn't sound right. I just want to ask you one question. You are doing this of your own free will, correct?"

"Yes I am."

"Yes I am, Sir." He corrected.

"Yes I am, Sir." Jennifer replied.

Scott closed the doors to the car, got in, and began to drive. He told Jennifer that they were going about an hour away. There wasn't much conversation during the drive. Jennifer was slowly drifting into subspace and concentrated on keeping her legs spread. She was glad that the car had leather seats because she was certain that she was getting wet. She felt the car slow and bump over a curb. Jennifer could hear a garage door open. Once the car was parked, Jennifer heard Scott get out and he came around and opened her door. She moved her legs out of the car and stood up. Scott took the leash and guiding Jennifer by the arm, led her into the house. Once inside, he removed the blindfold and quickly guided Jennifer toward a door which he opened and led Jennifer down some stairs to what she thought was a basement.

Jennifer looked around the large room she was in. It might have been a basement once, but now it was a room filled with equipment and devices, some of which Jennifer knew and some she didn't. Scott removed the leash from Jennifer's collar. The cuffs were removed from her hands. He ordered Jennifer to stand with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. Jennifer obeyed and did not flinch as he touched her tits and ran his hand over her ass.

"Put your hands in front of you." Scott said as he went to a cabinet and removed a length of rope.

Sliding the looped end of the rope over her hands and coiling the rope around her wrists, Jennifer was led to the center of the room and told to lie down. Jennifer laid on the floor. She was thankful that the floor was covered by a large area rug, rather that the plain cement she could see. He took her bound hands and tied them to a ring that had been bolted to the floor. Once she was secured, Scott walked to another cabinet and removed a long piece of metal that Jennifer could see was a spreader bar. Scott attached the bar to Jennifer's ankles, keeping Jennifer's legs spread.

Jennifer's heart began to race as she watched Scott lower a metal cable that was directly above her head. He pulled the cable toward the spreader bar and attached the hook at the end of the cable to the eyelet in the center of the spreader bar. Scott walked behind Jennifer and she heard a click as the cable began to pull the bar up. Jennifer felt her feet rise in the air and soon her back left the carpet. Scott stopped the cable when Jennifer's hands were held taut. She was upside down.

Jennifer had never been bound in this position. She sucked in her breath when she saw Scott pick up a large dowel rod. But, her fears of being struck with the rod were erased when he slid the bar behind her neck. Her stretched arms holding it in place.

Jennifer could not see Scott but she knew he had walked toward the other side of the room.

"I think I will enjoy having you in my playroom." Scott said as he patted Jennifer between the legs.

Jennifer heard a swish and then she felt the sting of a single tail whip strike her back. Another swish and she felt the whip across her ass. Then another across her back followed by two more across her ass. Scott stopped.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers