Club Cuir Ch. 01 - Origins

Story Info
Traci has a surprise for her twin Tracey. Club Cuir is born.
2.2k words
4.32
12.4k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FORWARD: After years of reading erotic fiction, I decided to write stories with themes that I like. That includes lesbian incest, identical sisters, pre-op transgender women, and most of all leather. The sex might get a little rough, but I avoid heavy BDSM. As well as adult/child grooming, power imbalance abuse, smoking, and any description of sexual activity of people under the age of 18.

+++

"Nervous" is an understatement to what George was feeling at this moment. Sitting in the large ultra modern waiting area, George's mind races with possible answers to possible questions about possible scenarios. You have to when you're called to a private meeting with the CEO and founder of your company with hardly any notice.

This is a situation Veronica Hasely has seen all too often as the personal secretary to the CEO and founder. From her large glass desk she looks at George with a slight grin through her ruby red lips. She may be an executive assistant, but her impeccable and expensive fashion taste suggest otherwise. A crisp white blouse with just enough cleavage, tucked into a tight leather pencil skirt, ending with a pair of black Jimmy Choo leather 6 inch pumps. Her jet black hair is tied up in a severe bun, matching her black framed glasses. She doesn't need to say a word to know she's a formidable woman.

She gets a message on her phone. "Send him in."

"George --" She ignores the startled reaction from the worried man. "You're up."

George takes a deep breath, buttons his blazer, and walks to the large oak door.

+++

George sucks in his fear and enters massive modern office. The floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the entire Manhattan skyline, but that's far from the most impressive sight. The office has some of the most expensive designer furniture he's ever seen, including the overly large oak desk where Tracey DuMont sits.

"George, please have a seat," Tracey gestures to a chair that George is rather nervous to even touch. He takes his seat and looks upon the woman before him. She's more stunning in person than in the company memos and high society magazines. With the face similar to Ana De Armas, and jet black hair tied in a pony tail, she disarms with a smile, but her outfit rearms her for action. The tight leather blazer shows off her cleavage in a way that dares you to look, black kid leather gloves encasing hands that wouldn't have to move an inch to destroy you, all adorned with classy modern jewelry that's probably worth more than George will ever see in a lifetime. Though he can't see the rest of the outfit under the desk, one would assume it would complete the power bitch look.

However, George is a little puzzled.

"Wh... where is your" --

"Let me ask the questions here, George." Tracey leans forward, clasping her leather covered hands together, staring right into George's eyes...

"Why are you so damn good at your job?"

What? George doesn't know how to react. "I... I don't know... I try my best to" --

"Mmmmfhh" Tracey makes a sound, eyes closed halfway for about half a second before she snaps back, at full attention to George. He tries to Ignore it.

"... see all avenues that we could increase profits" --

"Nnnngghh" Tracey's hands hit the table, her face winces, but once again she shakes it off and goes back to staring at George. Almost daring him to say something.

"... But I do have to share credit with my incredible team."

"That's a good answer, George. Everything you just said that I was totally listening to. Listen. I called you in here because I'm giving you and your team a 15% raise. Your quarterly report is one of the best this company has ever seen."

"Wow, thank you! I'll let the team know. It's been really hard on us all" --

"FUCK!" Tracey takes a deep inhale and rolls her head back. Something is driving her either to extreme pain or extreme ecstasy, or both.

"I think I should go, but thank you very much! I love working for this company." Tracey doesn't respond as George hurries out and closes the door behind him.

Tracey pushes her chair away from the desk. In between her legs is Traci DuMont, her lover, her best friend, her business partner...

Her identical transgender twin sister.

Dressed in the same exact outfit, completed by a short leather skirt and sleek knee high leather boots, Traci sill has Tracey's 8 inch cock in her mouth. The only thing not exactly identical about the two is Traci's destroyed makeup from sucking on Tracey's cock.

"It was so fucking hard to not cum in your mouth, but I think I won our little bet." Tracey tries to catch her breath.

Traci lewdly slides the cock from her throat, ropes of spit hang off the hairless phallus. "Well I guess you get your prize."

Tracey pulls Traci up by her leather blazer and shoves her tongue down her sister's throat. The two identical women press their massive cleavage together while tongue wrestling each other and frotting their engorged cocks. The two identical nymphos can't get enough of each other. This is the 2nd time they've fucked that day, and it's not even lunch yet.

Outside the office, a beautiful young assistant approaches Veronica, who gives her a knowing shake of the head. Now's not a good time.

Traci is bent over the desk, one booted leg on the desk to widen her rosebud for Tracey, who's slathering her cock with designer lube. "Give it all to me. I want to feel my dirty slutty incest sister's cum dripping down my legs -- Uhhhh". Tracey slides her cock into her sister's asshole, pulls her hair so that the identical faces are next to each other like some lewd Doublemint commercial.

"I thought I was the one getting the reward."

Traci smiles "You thought fucking me was the reward? Just wait, I got something else in mind."

"I fucking love you."

"Not as much as I fucking love you." Tracey starts ramming Traci from behind while the two tongue wrestle, cheek-to-cheek.

Tracey and Traci DuMont, where do we start.

Born to a reasonably wealthy family, the twins knew from an early age that they were not like other kids, and were lucky to have parents who accepted them once it became apparent what direction they were going in terms of gender. When the family moved to another state they used it as an opportunity to fully present as girls and never looked back. But there was another aspect they were hiding, even from their loving parents.

The twins were madly in love with each other.

Before "sex" ever entered the picture, the two were inseparable. Always insisting on sharing a room and wearing the same clothes. They always had friends, and were very social, but never really developed independent personalities. They did everything in their power to remain exactly the same. Once they entered their teens the twins mastered their reality at school, leading anyone who met them to not only like them, but respect them. They never had negative social issues for being so identical, or even for being trans. Sure lots of boys and girls wanted to be with them, but their confident yet effervescent personalities allowed them to let them down gently, even making best friends with some of them. The twins were not interested in romantic relationships, mostly because they were only interested in each other.

Though they were in an accepting family, and were surrounded by support, they knew they had to hide the true nature of their relationship from everyone, especially their parents. Their father Hal DuMont was mostly absent, but Diane DuMont, the Tracy's gorgeous and poised mother, made it very clear through her own "read between the lines" way of speaking that she would not accept any sexual activity in her household, let alone incestious. Though her style was chic for her age, Diane was a very traditional woman. You could be trans, and/or gay, as long as you got married, settled down, had children, etc. When topics of polyamory, wife swapping, or any consensual sexual deviance came up, Diane never held back her disgust. As far as the twins knew, she only had sex once in her life, and probably didn't like it.

However, identical multiple births ran in their family, and Diane was one of a set of triplets. The Tracy's loved their aunts, Debbie and Denise, but their mother always kept them at arms length, then right before they graduated from high school Diane cut them off entirely, for reasons that were unknown to the Tracy's.

The Tracy's blossomed in college, and went wild sexually. Men, women, other trans men and women, orgies, you name it. The only rule was the only person they would bareback was each other, and they ended each day in bed with each other, regardless of who they were fucking. After college they moved from job to job in the finance industry, gaining enough experience to start a highly successful online bank, which has ballooned into two billion in assets before they hit 35. The Tracy's bought a top floor penthouse in an 1920's high-rise, which has quickly turned into hedonism central. The twins now throw a monthly party, with a highly selected guest list of gorgeous, powerful, sexually deviant women who can play out whatever twisted fantasy they have.

Tracey and Traci are now on the couch, fucking each other missionary style, with Traci on top. The slight sensation of her sister's cum running down her taint is driving Traci wild. She kneels and places Tracey's booted legs on each shoulder, watching her fat cock glide in and out of its favorite place, her sister's asshole.

"I fucking love these new gloves. They look so hot when you grab your dick like that." Traci's eyes feast on her sister. The leather blazer barely holding onto her boobs, one gloved hand stroking her still hard dick while the other cupped her balls, the leather skirt hiked up, leather boots that went on to 6 inch spiked heels.

"You incestious lizzie slut, lick my boots" Traci lewdly sticks out her tongue and laps her sister's leather boots that's only an inch from her face. She inhales the aroma of leather from the boots, her gloves, from all of it.

Since they could remember the Tracy's always had a leather fetish, and they fully knew it came from their mother. She always wore the latest high-end leather fashion. Blazers, coats, skirts, thigh high boots, gloves, you name it. Diane knew how to dress for power, and leather was always in the mix. The twins amassed their own collection of leather garments, from the expensive, to the trashy, and encouraged the fetish in anyone within their sexual orbit.

"God you're so fucking beautiful in this leather, with my dick in you." Traci is almost in a trance.

"We're the luckiest women in the world." Tracey is in the same trance.

Traci leans down, face-to-face with her identical sister, her leather covered arms snaking around her doppelgänger's head. Tracey wraps her leather covered legs around her sister, and the two kiss with a slow burning passion as Traci speeds up the fucking. They might talk dirty, but truth be told it's the lovey dove stuff that really gets them off.

With out breaking the kiss, Traci shoots her load into her sister. The two identical women hold each other, coming down from their ecstasy --

"God, I can never get enough of watching you two do that." They didn't hear Veronica come into the room, probably because she took off her heels to sneak in and watch, as evident by her hiked up pencil skirt and two fingers in her pussy.

"Good thing we never get sick of it either." Traci states as she and her sister move into a cuddle position on the couch, overlapping their booted legs.

Veronica, one of the only people on the planet that can tell them apart, glances at Traci. "I think it's time to tell her."

Tracey perks up "tell me what?"

Veronica hands Traci a nicely bound presentation binder. "First off, I have to confess something. I was edging you earlier. Believe me, I know how to get my sister to cum in my mouth."

"Oh please, you're not --"

"Second, I wanted you to win the bet, because this was the real prize." She hands her sister a black binder. Tracey opens it up, slightly confused at what she's seeing. A business plan and designs for what looks to be a night club.

"'Club Cuir, an exclusive hedonistic palace for distinguished women with refined tastes and perverted minds.' This sounds like our monthly parties."

"Except it is every week, and we're not left with the mess."

"You did all this without me?"

"WE haven't done anything. It's just an idea."

"Well, it was MY idea" Veronica chimes in. "After I had to deal with that actress who wouldn't leave and kept Instagramming from your pool."

Tracey smiles. "It's a fantastic idea. We need to get to work on this immediately."

"Bring on Club Cuir!"

The sisters kiss in celebration. Chaste at first, but slowly turning into a heated exchange --

"Ahem, it's not even noon yet. We still have work to do." The Tracy's stop and roll their eyes. "Yes, mom" they both say sarcastically.