Club Seduction

Story Info
Older couple, creating a hot date night.
3.3k words
4.34
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RagnarX
RagnarX
19 Followers

Club Seduction

Man, this pandemic was getting to be a pain in the ass. We really couldn't go out much, restaurants around us were struggling, and doing delivery or carry out only, but we missed going out. We love to wind down the week with a long chat, that includes ordering some food, and having somebody else bring us drinks. As regulars at a local cantina, we knew the servers and enjoyed chatting with them, so we missed the social stimulation as well. My wife had been working from home, or not working at all, for weeks and was really tired of not getting out of the house.

After moaning about it a bit, I got an idea. Hitting Amazon, I ordered up a fun (and cheap) little LED dance light, some strings of drop lights, a big faux fur blanket, and a very good Bluetooth speaker. I asked my wife if she was up for a date night on Saturday, and she readily agreed. I told her that I would arrange dinner, that we should both dress up, and we would go to a new dance club that just opened in our basement, Club Seduction. She brightened a bit and said, "That sounds fun!" Of course now I had some work to do, but her enthusiasm made it easy to put the work in to plan a special night "out".

I spent Friday night, after she went to bed, creating the little "night club" in our basement. I hung fun little white light strings that hung from ceiling to floor. Moved the chest over to a corner and covered it in a faux fur blanket I had picked up and added some padding and pillow to make a luxurious seating area. After confirming the party light I had picked up was working well and figuring out a cool mode to have it in, I set up and tested the bluetooth speaker. Found a great mode on the light that reacted to the beat of the music, it looked pretty darn cool. I used my photo backdrop frame and fabric to block the view as you were coming down the stairs. I wanted her to see the lights dancing on the fabric from the other side, but not get the full effect until she stepped into the room.

Saturday morning I told my wife the basement was off limits, no peeking. As evening approached I ordered meals for us from a nearby steakhouse, set the table, added some candles, and we both went our separate ways to get gussied up for dinner. I put on some nice pants, a really nice shirt and pulled on a sport coat that I had in the closet. As I was a bit ahead of my wife, and the scheduled pick up was in a few minutes, I headed out the door to get our dinner. When I got back my lovely wife was waiting patiently and looked very hot in a tight black dress with red buttons. I thought I saw little bulges high on her thighs and suspected she was wearing stockings. I was not wrong, but there was so much more. Seating her at the table, I went to the kitchen, plated our food, and using some crystal beer glasses we bought on a trip to Ireland, poured us a couple of beers. Dinner was very tasty and we chatted for quite a while, flirting with each other as we were up for a fun night. The food was better than expected, they had done a good job of hitting the timing for my pick up.

"Want to go to the club for dancing and some more drinks?", I asked.

"Sounds great, I want to see what you've been up to down there."

I walked around the table, helped her out of her chair and into my arms. I gave her a long kiss. As I ran my hands down her side I noticed she was a bit padded and very stiff around her middle. Was she wearing one of the corsets she had ordered from overseas? I reached down and grabbed a handful of her cute butt and pulled her even closer.

"You have one of them on, don't you?" I said with a low growl. "Can't wait to see it." I started to get hard just thinking of my wife wrapped in a corset. She has great curves, I was willing to bet the corset was going to make them spectacular.

"Easy tiger, there is plenty of time for that. You are going to love how I look in this, but I am going to make you wait for a bit. I want to dance."

"Stay right here for a few minutes, I want to set a couple of things up," I replied.

I ran down the stairs taking a bucket of iced beers with me. I turned on the lights, got a music playlist I had compiled for the night pumping through the speaker and headed back upstairs to invite her to join me in the club. As we came back down the stairs you could see colored lights dancing on the white sheet I had concealing the entire effect. She clung to me going down the stairs as she had sexy heels on and it was a little hard to see what we were doing. I pulled back the curtain and guided her into the room.

"This is great!", she exclaimed. "You really put some work into this, I love all the lights."

I gave her a hard, long kiss and led her into the middle of the room. We danced to tunes we might have danced to decades ago. Pretty soon our bodies were going with the flow and thanks to old memories, there was some pretty serious grinding going on. As various songs played we danced in different styles.

"Good thing is, no chaperones, or other people to see us feeling each other up," she commented.

"Ah, there you are wrong," I said. "Our little dance floor is surrounded by 2 way mirrors. Other couples have the same and there are people watching us and enjoying our play." Hoping to bring out her exhibitionist side, and have some fun with a little fantasy.

"Well, then I guess we best give them a good show!"

With that she turned away from me, bent over and pressed her ass against my crotch and started grinding with enthusiasm. I grabbed her hips and helped her, who wouldn't?

A slow song started, I spun her around and pulled her close for a long high contact dance. I needed a little time to cool off, and keep from dripping so much pre-cum that I stained my pants. We kissed and fondled each other as we slowly rocked back and forth and slowly turned around each other. I stroked her waist and hips, then cupped her ass and pulled her in for another deep passionate kiss.

"You look spectacular tonight, and you have me so turned on," I said. I reached up and started stroking one of her breasts through her dress.

My wife looked up at me with passion in her eyes. "Oh, it gets better, unzip me."

She turned around and let me unzip her dress. She turned back toward me holding her dress up, stepped back a bit and with a wiggle of her hips, pushed her dress down to the floor and stepped out of it. Pulling herself upright, she looked me in the eyes, and put a sexy little cock to her hips.

I was stunned, here she was, every breathing man's fantasy. My wife was wearing a black corset with satin and little frills. It covered her breasts, but pushed them up and together making her cleavage absolutely heavenly. With that she had on some cute little black panties. Black hold up stockings covered her legs and those along with her heels made her legs look spectacular. She just kept looking at me with a devilish little grin as I took it all in. This was cooling me down at all, I was hard as a rock, my pants making my erection very obvious.

"Well, this outfit sure seems to have the desired effect, " she said with a wink.

I pulled her to me and kissed the top of her breasts and took big handfuls of her almost bare ass. She felt so good against me.

"I need to cool off, it suddenly got very hot in here," I said.

I walked across the room and poured us each a beer, and went to sit on the little faux fur covered seat I had said up. We chatted, kissed and flirted for a bit while we drank. Here I was sitting with my sexy wife wearing an outfit, that while very sexually charged, covered most of her quite well. I just couldn't keep from running my eyes all over her body, she looked amazing, though looking at her was not cooling me off much at all, I continued to strain at my pants.

We stood back up and danced again. Slowly and sensually touching each other's covered bodies. Damn I wanted her, I have a pretty serious lingerie fetish, this was driving me mad. I reached down and she had been prepared enough to put her panties on over the stockings and garters. I pulled them down, kneeling to help her step out of them. Then as we danced I massaged her now completely bare ass. She turned again and rubbed her butt against my crotch, giving me a cheeky look over her shoulder, to enjoy the look I had on my face. I turned her around and danced her over to the little seat I had created, sat her down, pulling her ass to the edge. I grabbed a couple of pillows so she could lean back a bit and I lowered my head between her legs. I kissed my way up her gorgeous stockings and paused at the top of them to pay special attention to the flesh revealed at the top of them. I kissed my way up her other leg. She was laying back with her eyes half closed just enjoying the sensations. I kissed and licked around her lips, making sure not to pay any direct attention to her clit. This whole thing was a long tease that, while I was desperate to bury myself in her, I wanted to extend. She reacted enthusiastically to my mouth getting so close. Grabbing my head, she pulled me to her center. Taking the hint I started working around her clit and her opening with my tongue and lips. She gasped as I started flicking my tongue over her clit. Suddenly she pushed me away.

"Not yet!", apparently she wanted the tease to go on for a while as well. She stood up and pushed me back into a chair that was nearby. "Hands at your sides, no touching," she commanded.

With that she began to sway and gyrate with the music. She backed into me and rubbed herself across my lap. Then she sat in my lap and gave me a long sensual kiss. I started to wrap her in my arms, almost out of instinct.

She slapped my chest, "No touching, I said."

With that she stood back up, and turned and put one heeled foot on the chair pushing her toes right up against my engorged cock, giving me a view up her stockinged leg and right into her pouting pussy. She rocked back and switched legs pressing her other foot into my crotch and ground it in a bit. Stepping away from me, she elicited a disappointed sigh from me. She turned her back to me, and started fussing with the front of the corset. Little did I know that while it was laced from the back, with a squeeze she could release the clasps on the front of the corset. She opened the corset, held the sides open and turned back to me. I nearly came in my pants. Her nearly naked body on full display with a very exhibitionist flair was almost more than I could take. I drunk in the vision she created for me, knowing that this would be one of my most erotic memories.

She tossed her corset on the couch and slowly moved toward me. She told me to stand up and started unbuttoning my shirts, kissing her way down my chest as she did. Pulling my shirt off she kissed her way across my chest and gave my nipple a little bite. She knows I love that. She reached down, unbuckled my belt, undid my pants, and pulled them, along with my boxers to my ankles. My cock sprang out of its long confinement, longing for some contact. She pushed me back into the chair.

"Remember, no touching." She stepped back and danced away from me, wearing nothing but stay up black stockings and her sexy high heeled shoes. She spun on her heels and looked back at me. "All of the sudden I feel like that old Playboy cartoon girl."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I said with a primal growl. "There is a reason it works, you look sooo sexy."

She continued to dance, now wearing nothing but her stockings and her sexy heels. She danced and gyrated right in front of the chair, stroking her breasts and pinching her nipples to bring them to attention. I have no idea where she learned some of her stripper moves, but next, she leaned over me, putting her hands on my shoulders and lowering her breasts to right in front of my face. She draped her hair over me and moved sensuously, with her breasts hanging heavily and swaying with her motions. She stood back up, spun around, and gave me a fantastic view of her plump ass and now swollen pussy. As she swayed side to side she reached back between her legs and started playing with herself. Running her fingers along her outer lips and teasing herself, she kept my private little show going. Pre-cum glistened at the head of my cock, I knew if I sank myself into her now, I would come in seconds. My cock was starting to ache from being hard for so long. The long tease had to end soon or I was going to bust. Peeking back over her shoulder, she looked me in the eyes, and sank a finger into her opening. She knew damn well what she was doing, and knew I loved every second of it. Once her finger was wet, she started to stroke her inner lips and open her folds to my gaze. Teasing herself, and definitely me, she started to moan a bit. As she started to get a little lost in her pleasure she pushed two fingers into herself and started to plunge them in and out. She hadn't said I couldn't touch myself so I grabbed my cock and started to slowly stroke it. I had to be very careful or I was going to be spraying all over both of us. As she stopped to keep herself from coming, she turned and saw me stroking my long hard shaft.

"Hey, no touching yourself, either!"

"You didn't say that," I smirked, releasing my grip. "What did you expect with all that you are doing to me?"

"I expect you to be good."

"You are making it very hard to be good, and making me very hard, " I said.

"Hands at your side on the chair, no touching yourself, or touching me, unless I tell you to. Move to the front of the chair and put your legs together," she instructed.

Then she straddled my legs and lowered her ass onto my lap rubbing her ass on my bare cock. She reached under herself, grabbed my cock, pulled it between her legs and used the head of it to tease her clit. I sat there mesmerized, wishing she would put me out of my misery and put it in her hot opening. After a minute or so of this torture, she turned back toward me and dropped to her knees. She looked up into my eyes and licked the tip of my engorged member. She cupped a hand under my balls and took me into her mouth. Her head bobbing in my lap she knew I would come in moments. As soon as she could tell I was really close, she pulled her mouth off my shaft with a soft pop. My cock stood proudly and twitched, leaking pre-cum from the tip, wanting to be touched again.

"That's enough of that," I growled. Reaching over to the little seat I had created, I pulled the faux fur blanket off of it and spread it across the floor. Pushing my sexy wife back onto it, I laid her down on her back.

"Now, to enjoy the fruits of your labor," I said.

I grabbed a pillow and propped her hips up on it. Then I lowered my head, pulled her stockinged legs over my shoulders, and took her sex into my mouth. I sucked, licked, and teased her lips and opening before beginning to suck and lick her clit. Her moans encouraged me to keep going. As she reached the point of no return, I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue across it. As she came she screamed out, hips bucking and chest heaving. I kept up my attack and she immediately came again digging her heels into my back and pulling my head and mouth against her clit. She moaned and squirmed, trying to get away from the overwhelming stimulation. I held her thighs tight and kept my mouth on her mound., but slowed way down and ceasing the direct stimulation of her sex, to allow her to catch her breath.

I pushed my body up her body, capturing her legs and holding them in front of me. Her legs stretching up my chest and over my head, I placed the head of my shaft against her opening. As her breathing slowed, I started to press into her. Pumping back and forth I entered her inch by inch, and she was panting again. Staying with shallower strokes and enjoying the vision of her stockings on either side of my head with my now wet shaft moving in and out of her, I wanted her to come again. As her arousal increased and she was lost in pleasure I sunk my full length into her and began to plunge into her, deep and hard. Her eyes sprang open at the change in rhythm and she came again almost immediately. Seeing her reach climax, mine was close behind. I slowed to long, slow strokes to delay myself a bit, but soon came with a shuddering, long lasting orgasm. It felt like I came in buckets, every surge coming from deep inside me and spilling into her.

I released her legs to my sides and laid my chest on top of hers as we both came down from a very intense experience. The long delay and teasing had produced truly spectacular orgasms for both of us. Our breathing slowed and we had a nice cuddle.

"I really like this new club you brought me too, we need to come again some day," my wife said with a wicked little grin.

"Any time you want, doesn't get any better than this," I replied. "Been a long night, how about we clean up a bit and head off to bed?"

"Sounds good to me."

We got up off the fuzzy blanket on the floor and headed up to the huge shower in our Master Bedroom. Turning on both shower heads we got in together, scrubbed each other's backs, and soaped each other up. Enjoying the afterglow of our erotic night together, we took our time and just enjoyed touching each other. Curling up in bed we drifted off having created a great memory together.

RagnarX
RagnarX
19 Followers