Clubbing

Story Info
A fun way to end the night.
1k words
4.11
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have spent your night at the club. It was a lot of fun, you probably drank a little too much, but it was probably worth it. There is only one thing you feel you might need. You are feeling a little horny. You look around the room at the few who remain and spot someone who takes your fancy.

You walk over to me and start to chat a little. You are being flirty, trying to make clear your intentions without coming off as a total whore. You put a bit of effort into it and it seems that it might be paying off. My attention is entirely on you. You slide your hand up my arm slowly with a smile "It's so hot in here. Think you can buy me a drink?" You bite your bottom lip and wink at me.

"I am sure I can." I go up to the bar and get you whatever you want. You think I may have got the idea as to why you asked me for a drink. You sip at your drink as we talk a little about nothing in particular. I gently place my hand on yours and as we talk my fingers travel slowly up your arm. After a brief pause in the conversation I ask "Would you like to go somewhere a little more private?" You can take the hint of what I mean by that suggestion.

I grab your hand as we make our way out of the club. The night air is a little chill but you are sure you will be hot and sweaty in no time. I lead you around a corner down a side street and immediately begin kissing your lips. The speed at which my mouth works upon yours surprises you a little, but excites you nonetheless. You can feel anticipation building inside you.

You moan into my mouth, sliding your hands into my hair, giving it a slight tug before hopping up and wrapping your legs around my waist. Your dress rides up to your hips and you nibble playfully on my lip. My hands grasp your butt cheeks tightly as I hold you up against the wall.

You can feel me growing harder underneath my pants. You are sure I can feel you growing wetter. With your body pinned between the wall and my chest, I skilfully slide a hand underneath your panties and pull them aside. With your pussy exposed to the air you grow wetter every second.

With my spare hand I undo the zip on my jeans and pull my underwear down. You can feel the bare skin of my cock against your thigh. You are a little surprised at how big I am. You feel my cock dancing around your clit, toying with you. After an almost unbearable amount of time you feel me slowly begin to slide myself into you.

Your pussy is starting to drip with pleasure. You pull the straps of your dress down so you can play with your breasts. The chilled air feels good on your bare skin. My cock slides gently in and out of you, building in momentum. You want this, you desire this, you need this. You whisper in my ear and tell me to fuck you faster.

Your wish is my command. With both of my hands wrapped around your butt I thrust myself deeply into you. You inhale suddenly as the pleasure starts to take control of you. You feel me sliding into you, my thick penis rubbing against your G-spot. You feel me pulling out of you. The excitement grows within you. My pace begins to quicken, though you can tell I am still holding back a little. Your hips begin to bounce against the wall.

You are sure I can fuck you harder than that, but the tension is arousing. You grab the wall above your head to brace for balance. You try to push my cock further into you. You want me to go as deep as possible, as fast possible.

You can feel the strength across my body push further into you. My pace quickens. Your moaning excites me. With each of your moans of pleasure I seem to grow in strength. I get faster and faster, furiously thrusting my dick into you. Orgasmic joy wracks around your body.

Your head tilts back as you can feel an orgasm approaching within you. You are so close. You clench while I'm inside you and grip me when I pull out. My cock brushes your clit with every thrust and it feels incredible. Your hands drop down to my shoulders and your fingernails dig into my back.

My pace slows a little but the strength and depth of my thrusts increase. It seems I am finding parts of you that you didn't know existed. The pleasure is almost unbearable. The strength of my thrusting is almost unbearable. "I want to hear your screams" I say under deep breaths. You are finding it hard to hold yourself back anyway.

Your voice gasps loudly and encourages me even further. My pace slows a little once more but again I push with increasing force. Each thrust sends shivers of ecstasy across your body. Each time I shove my cock into you, you feel like you are going to explode. "I can't hold it any longer" I say loudly through gritted teeth. "I have to cum for you, let me cum for you babe."

You scream out in orgasm as I send you over the edge, your pussy gushing all over my cock. Your eyes roll back and you keep shaking while I continue to pound into you to get my own release.

You feel my dick quiver inside you. You feel my warm juices inside you. You feel your orgasm rolling around inside you. My pace slows as I gently place you down. You struggle to stand as your muscles seem useless to you. A good way to end a night.