All Comments on 'Clueless!'

by FilthyMind

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a cunt!

So did he beat the crap out of his wife before throwing her out? The stupid bitch has just ended their marriage. Without talking to her husband, she brings a relative stranger into their bedroom and their sex life. Can you say dumb? Who knows what diseases they've just been exposed to? And his wife is a lesbian or at least Bi? I bet that's news to him. So she brings her lover into their lives and risks their lives. Who would stay married to the bitch? Awful story of betrayal. And unfinished because we don't get to see him realizing what has just happened as his life goes up in smoke.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not a fantasy that I can identify with. Tied up, blindfolded, ambushed by a stranger, and that's supposed to be hot? Next time she'll bring a strange man and.I'll have to kill them both. No, not fun at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyMind@FilthyMind
A long time erotica reader who has taken a stab at writing in the past, but realised that others do it far better. If you do read my stories, please take a moment to vote on them, be kind 😉 If you send me a PM, don't start with "How Filthy?", it's all relative. If you have a...