All Comments on 'C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 09'

by loving_hubby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is a Group sex or Fetish story.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star

Happily Married? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 stars

carefully written and filthy. Just what I'm here for.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Emotional attachment????....

....Gee, what does this mean, where might this point the story???

loving_hubbyloving_hubbyabout 14 years agoAuthor
Loving wife Tina speaks up

Yes, we are very happily married, even more so after our initiation into this wonderful lifestyle. Intimate relations with another man have not eroded my commitment to our marriage. "Emotional attachment" to my lover does not mean that I have fallen in love with him at the expense of my marital responsibilities. It just means that our sexual activities had transcended beyond mere physical acrobatics. In the process of making love, I had also begun to enjoy an emotional bonding with my lover which made our experience even more beautiful. And, I must confess that when I am in my lover's arms and he is inside me, at that moment he is the only man in my mind. But once I am back with my husband I feel even closer to him and my kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is unusual...

Shouldn't the caracters remain inside the story? The coment made by the writer is very unusual. Don't understand what does he want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What A Crock!

You love and fuck two men but it's all good? What is your little hubbie doing while you are off fucking your lover, watching your kids, jacking off, falling in love with someone himself? Tell the truth, could either one of you be faithful, no, I didn't think so. This belongs in sci-fi or gay, not loving wives.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

My apologies to you writer. I haven't read past the first chapter, so I can't really comment on the newer chapters, however this comment you have left on the public feedback section is curious. You state that your character "Emotionally" attached to her lover. And in fact she excludes her husband and her Kids from her thoughts until she is reunited with your characters husband, hmm. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this a classic case of someone detaching themselves from their family, and someone who shows no respect of love for their family, let alone her husband? And this statement "It just means that our sexual activities had transcended beyond mere physical acrobatics." Where did you dig that from? Brainwashers are us? But hey if you want to write about the ending of a marriage which is what you are writing about, at least any marriage most people would know as a marriage then good bye and good luck with your story. I hope your characters live along and unhappy life. But of course you are the writer and you can write the story how you like. And you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
C'mon lets gets divorced

Why these two dumbies bother to stay married is a mystery. Better to get divorced then you don't have to pretend you care for each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Emotional Attachment" is a beautiful thing...

until your lover tells you they met another couple, and the other wife was even more sensual and he can be emotionally attached to her on an even higher level than you.

It's a wonderful thing until your husband tells you he wants to spend a little more time with the other wife because he was so emotionally attached to her than you. He will be entirely yours after he comes back to you.

Emotional attachment to the other man is even more of a beautiful thing when one day your husband tells you he lost his job and he would have hard time to meet the next mortgage payment.

Well written story, but the wife's intent is less than truthful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOTAL BULLSHIT

NO WAY THESE MORONS CAN JUSTIFY THIS BULLSHIT

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Emancipated

I know what emancipated means for a slave or for a minor. But what does it mean for this pair of whores?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous