Co-Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, give me that beast for a little while," Hayley arranged. So it was that Hayley and Brooke took turns sucking, fucking and everything in-between to finish Edward off. Ultimately culminating with a 2 girl handjob finish. In a loud groan, he released, spraying between the two girls kneeling at the foot of his bed. His semen landed on the floor beyond. Ed laid back in his bed, wiped out. "The monster has been slain," Hayley aggrandized triumphantly. Brooke smirked at her silly friend.

Chapter 10

I have your number

Hayley and Brooke stood up. "I hope you don't think this means we are dating or anything," Hayley educated him. "This is college. Where you are free to experiment. Sleep with whoever you want," Brooke seconded her endorsement. "I know I will," she added. "I think I'll go take a shower before I head to bed," Brooke advertised. She had only taken a single step when she stopped. Somehow his transfer form had ended up on the floor. It was now peppered in his cum. She kneeled to pick it up. She unfolded it completely. "I'd like to see you defend how you sprayed your fluid to anyone that asks to see..." she trailed off. "Hayley?" she alerted her girlfriend.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Did you read this entire transfer form?" Brooke consulted.

"I was starting to, but became distracted," she confessed.

"At the bottom, it says your Room number is 209." Brooke quoted.

"WHAT? Let me see that," she responded, shocked. Brooke has an inkling of the true culprit. She handed her the form and opened Hayley's door. Sure enough, the middle screw in the center of the 9 had come loose. Allowing it to become a '6' thanks to some prankster. Brooke failed to notice it when she came over. "The '9' is loose on your door. Someone made it a '6'," Brooke pointed out.

Edward sat up confused. "What's happening?" he asked baffled.

"You aren't in 209. You are in 206. You are in the wrong room," Hayley said astounded.

"Who lives in 209?" he inquired.

"That would be me," Brooke smiled sinisterly. "Put your clothes back on. We are going to my place, roomie," Brooke predetermined.

Chapter 11

Midnight Snack

Edward was laying on his back when he was awoken in the middle of the night. He felt soft, feminine lips around the head of his stiff morning wood. Small delicate hands held it downward by the shaft. A tiny mouth was having difficulty working it in. He pulled off the covers expecting to see Brooke or maybe Hayley. Instead, he found a mess of curly red hair. "Cassie?!" he exclaimed shocked.

She stopped blowing him and looked up. "I told you I'd help you get 'settled IN'," she reminded him alluringly.

"How?" he queried.

"Did I know your room number?" she finished. He nodded. "You showed me your transfer order with your room number of 209," she jogged his memory. "But when I went to your room, nobody was there. I knew Brooke and Hayley grew up together, so I decided to see if Brooke could tell me where you were hiding. Before I had a chance to knock on the door I overheard Hayley. "If anyone is gonna fuck my roommate, it's gonna be me," Cassie reminisced. "I was under the impression that she also got a male roommate. I had no idea it was you," she disclosed. "So, I did the sensible thing. I pressed my ear to the door. The sound of the three of you fucking made me wet. It wasn't long before I was fingering myself in the hallway. I was startled when I felt someone tap on my shoulder from behind. Some girl I didn't know, Tammy I think, asked what I was doing. I said another new guy in the dorm is having a threesome with Hayley and Brooke. She also pressed her ear to the door and her eyes opened wide. A second girl was walking by and Tammy coaxed her to listen. By the time your two-hour-long fuckfest was over, there was a huge cluster of girls listening. We all scattered after hearing Brooke learn you had the wrong number. It was then I realized it was you all along," she recollected.

Chapter 12

20 Questions

Word quickly spread of a Sex God in our dorm. Each retelling becomes more ridiculous than the last. Since I was the first they all came to me with their petitions. "Do you think he will let me touch it?" "Does he have a girlfriend?" "Does he go down on girls?" "What's his room number?" "Is he just fucking every girl? Or does he have a type?" "Does he do anal?" "Yadda. Yadda. Yadda," she grouched.

"I couldn't even hunt down guys because they kept following me. I thought is it too much for a girl to be alone with a guy for like 15 minutes?" she said irritably.

"That gave me an idea. What if I just gave these girls 15 minutes with you? They can ask you dumb questions. You can fuck their brains out. It's a win-win," she reasoned.

"I can't just...look Brooke is asleep over there," he objected pointing to a snoring roommate.

"Brooke is a heavy sleeper," she noted. "Hey, Brooke! You are a fat, sea cow and your crotch smells like rotten fish!" she demonstrated. The only retort was loud snoring.

"Do it for me so these girls will leave me alone," she pleaded sweetly.

"But..." he opposed. She immediately went back to sucking his dick. It was hard to argue with a woman when she was giving you a loving hummer. "If you really wanted to make my dick slippery you could just use a bottle of lube," he advised.

"But then what excuse would I have not to devour such a gorgeous dick," she provided this mentality.

Reluctantly, he lightly pushed her head off his dick. "Ok, I'll talk to them," he agreed.

"However, I highly doubt a blowjob as part of the negotiation," he vocalized suspiciously.

"I just had to see this 'monster' with my own eyes. Then I bet myself I could fit it in my mouth. I was sent in to come in here and talk to you," she affirmed.

He put on a robe and emerged out the front door. Sure enough, there was a line of 2 dozen women. They glanced up at him expectantly. Whispers ran through the crowd. "First off, no you can't just touch it." he adjudicated. There were a few sighs from the assembly line. "No, I don't have a girlfriend," he enlightened them. "I don't usually go down on girls," he apprised them. A girl near the back did an about-face and walked off. "This is my room," he pointed with a thumb over his shoulder. "Doesn't mean you can sneak in whenever you want," he scolded. He gave a quick glare at Cassie. "I'm not just banging every girl. Just ones I have chemistry with," he cleared up. "I don't do anal," he said definitively. A few more girls left the line.

"Can we see it?" a girl asked somewhere in the middle of the group. Coming up behind him, Cassie pulled back his robe exposing his huge erection. All the women cranked their necks to get a good look. He tried to push his robe down yet Cassie had a tight grip. It was several seconds until Cassie let go.

"Ahhh... Hell, no!" came a voice near the rear. Another woman left.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope," a woman was overheard saying before disappearing down the hallway.

"Any other inquiry?" he asked patiently. There was silence at first.

"We are just waiting for our time." a girl commented.

"Time for what?" he scrutinied. "For our 15-minute fuck session," she sassed back matter-of-factly. "Cassie said if you came out here you were willing to take some of us to your bed," the girl claimed.

"Ooops. Did I forget to mention that?" Cassie spoke innocently. It was clear they just wouldn't go away. And most of them were attractive.

Chapter 13

Thinning the Herd

So he strode down the line, examining each woman. "You. You. And You," he beckoned to three different girls. They step out of line. A raucous came from the remaining women. How they were here first. He held up his hand to quiet them.

"You want to fuck us all at the same time?' one probed awkwardly.

"No, you are just not my type. You can go now," he said sternly. They shared looks of disappointment and anger. Still, they all left together.

"Mr. Big Dick is a Big Dick," one of them spoke in ire.

He headed back towards the front of the line. He did a headcount. 16 remained. He had to thin the herd more. "Anyone that has an STD can leave now," he directed. A couple of embarrassed girls filtered out. "Anyone not on the 'pill' can go," he proclaimed. Three more girls exited. "Anyone unwilling to go bareback may leave," he declared. No one left. "I mean full penetration. No condom," he spelled out.

"We understand," the leader of the 11 remaining women said impatiently. "Now, get in there and fuck Cassie's brains out already," the girl spoke ardently.

"Cassie," he said puzzled. "Yep, I arranged all this so I get to go first," Cassie blustered smugly. She dragged him once more into the room. "You have 15 minutes," the girl emphasized.

Chapter 14

Not A Competition

After taking off her dress in one single movement, she led him to his bed. Forcefully she pushed him down and pulled open his robe. Her hands caressed his dick. "It's all dry now," she said disappointed. "Time to lube it up," she said positively. After having 'practiced' earlier she was able to work it into her mouth. She coated it with as much saliva as possible. She took a minute to lick the shaft up and down. Knowing she was on a timer, she moved to a squatting position hovering over his dick. "I might be able to get it mostly in," she judged.

"Brooke was able to get it all in," he taunted.

"Well, if she can do then I can do it," she pledged competitively. Her moist lips descended swallowing up the head of his cock. She grunted as it stretched out her vagina. Her face strained with every inch that sunk inside her. Her body trembled as she neared the base of his cock. With one last grunt, she reached the bottom.

"Seems like you were having a little trouble there," Ed appeared concerned.

"What? I can take this whole thing. No problem," Cassie aggrandized with overconfidence. 'FUCK! I can feel this thing against the back of my uterus,' she waged this grievance in her mind. 'But I'm not gonna tell him that. I won't be outdone by Brooke,' she vowed stubbornly.

She was only a dozen squats in when he sensed her body quiver followed by a shuddering breath. "Did you just climax?" Ed voiced skeptically.

"I'm highly orgasmic," she professed a little defenselessly. "So go at a normal pace. Otherwise, I cum so fast and repeatedly that I'll have a sensory overload and turn into a puddle of girl goo," she coached. "Most guys that do ignore my directions ejaculate so quickly I'm lucky to reach my peak three times. Those guys go on my 'Do not fuck again' list," she criticized. "You don't want me to transform into a puddle of girl goo do you?" she implored pleasantly.

He shook his head no. "I think I do," he concocted deviously. After a few minutes, he detected that her downward thrusts were only going 3/4 of the way down on his dick. "I believe you alleged you'd be able to go all the way down," he confronted. Tenaciously, she worked her way to the base of his dick. Each full insertion was trailed by an audible grunt from her. Sometimes coming after a spasming orgasm. His revenge was taking too long. She needed to pay for her manipulations.

Chapter 15

Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Once more she 'forgot' to go all-in after a minute. "No. You are supposed to go all the way to the bottom," he feinted in frustration. With that, he thrust his hips upward burying itself deep in her twat.

"FUCK!" She yelled startled. This was superseded by more upwards penetrations. More profanity was pursued with each insertion. It wasn't long until Cassie's legs were shaking from all the climaxes. They at last buckled causing her to slowly impale herself completely on his cock. The rest of her body collapsed on top of him. Leaving her in the 'lying cowgirl' position. "Oh, you want it deeper do you?" Ed interpreted evilly. His hands seized her buttocks and proceeded to slam his member's balls deep inside of her. Her twat continued to pour out her slippery lube. Viciously he pounded her from beneath. She screamed more curse words. After a few minutes, he rolled them both over so they were in a classic missionary position. "Now for maximum speed and the maximum depth," he specified definitively.

"Wait... I...FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she was cut off midsentence when he pounded her more ferocious than ever. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She barely recalled her alarm on her phone going off signaling the end of her session. He withdrew from within her rising to his feet. "Maybe next time you won't try to use sex to get what you want and gang press people into contracts they didn't sign up for because your life was inconvenienced," he lectured. Her only response was a light moan. He swung open the door to his room. "NEXT!" he beckoned.

Chapter 16

It's About Fucking Time

The next girl named Kacy walked in and looked at his bed displeased. Cassie lay there exhausted, sore, and numb to the world. "What the Hell is that?" she grilled.

"Haven't you ever seen a puddle of girl goo before?" he asked hyperbolically.

"Well, she is in my way," the girl remarked coldly. "Come on, off the bed," she enforced. "I've been standing out there for 15 minutes with a dripping wet snatch listen to you get plowed. The clock is ticking," Kacy griped.

"I don't have the energy to move. Let alone go back to my room," Cassie laminated. With all her strength Kacy lifted Cassie off the bed.

"Are you gonna take me back to my room?" Cassie hoped.

"I ain't got time for that," Kacy informed her. She then dumped her lightly in a corner.

As she was about to rise to her feet Cassie snatched her arm. "He's gonna fuck you so hard and faster he'll leave you in an orgasmic stupor," she forewarned.

"Yeah? What's the downside?" Kacy mocked.

She moved to stand beside Edward facing Cassie. "So what happened to her?" she cross-examined.

"Cassie was a bad girl. She manipulated, lied, and used me," he told her.

She nodded. "Yep, that sounds like Cassie, alright," Kacy concurred.

"So she had to be punished," he warranted. Kacy looked down at his stiff long dong, then back to Cassie, then his dong again.

"So... can I be punished too?" Kacy appealed. He smirked at her.

Chapter 17

You Can't Stay Here

Brooke woke up to the stinky odor of sex. Lots and lots of sex. Swinging her legs over the bed she saw a sleeping Edward in his bed flanked by two beautiful, nude, dozing women. She was about to step onto the carpeted floor when a soft moan drew her attention. She almost stepped on a third pretty girl's hand that was laying on the ground. She surveyed the area. The entire place was littered with naked, satisfied, snoozing girls. "What the fuck?" she articulated, perplexed. She tip-toed around the girls, making her way to Edward's bed. Roughly she shook his shoulders till he awoke. "How did all these girls get in here?" she interrogated.

"Maybe they got the wrong room number?" he quipped. Brooke crossed her arms unamused. So he reported everything that happened that night.

"I should have known Cassie would be involved," she commented bitterly. "Where is she?" she pressed. He pointed to the corner of the room where a disheveled Cassie lay. Walking over to the spot, she nudged her with her foot. Groggily, Cassie stirred.

"My crotch hurts," she volunteered without prompting.

"Your ass is gonna hurt when I start kicking it if you don't leave," Brooke threatened. Gingerly, she got to her feet.

"I think I'll take a break from men for a while," Cassie confided.

"Good idea," Brooke agreed. She aided the limping Cassie to the exit.

Brooke moved to the center of her dorm room. "Now, for the rest," she confirmed resolutely. "EVERYBODY UP!" she shouted. Some girls woke up still in a state of bliss. While others were unhappily robbed of their restful sleep. "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here," she quoted a popular bartender saying. Casually they shuffled out the entrance. With the last of them in the hallway, she added, "Next time make an appointment." Edward was still in his bed when Brooke wanded over to him.

"You took our advice of 'sleep with whoever you want' a little too far," she reprimanded him.

"I think I'm gonna like college," Edward reflected positively.

Chapter 18

The College Experience

Hayley was awoken by an enthusiastic knock on her door. Her body was still drowsy and tender from the night before. She opened it to find a chipper, bright-eyed, black-haired, beaming 18-year-old girl standing there. "HI! I'm your new roommate. I was meant to be here yesterday but had a giant misadventure. You should have gotten a notice about me showing up. Anyhow, my name is Eddie. My friends call me Ed, " she went on earnestly.

"But of course, it is," Hayley said incredulously.

"Is something wrong?" Eddie worried. She double-checked the room number. "This is 206 isn't it?" she questioned.

"It's definitely not 209," Hayley reciprocated this inside joke. "Just going to need to see that transfer form," she urged. Still cheery the girl Eddie handed her the document. Hayley read it thoroughly and made cocksure it was correct. She stepped aside to allow her new roommate in. "Welcome to college," Hayley remarked cordially. Pulling her wheeled suitcases with her she entered the dorm room. Her nose wrinkled as she took a few sniffs.

"What's that odor?" Eddie gagged appalled. Hayley picked up a can of air freshener and sprayed it everywhere.

"Why that is the smell of the college experience," Hayley acknowledged.

Chapter 19

Dance Card

Eddie didn't understand what she meant and shrugged it off. As she was putting away her clothes she spun about to face Hayley. "I just remembered I ran into a guy in a bathrobe. A man in a traditional girl's dorm. Can you imagine that?" Eddie commented astonished. "I talked to him and he said his name was Eddie too. What are the chances?" she reveled in surprise.

"Pretty good, apparently," Hayley mused to herself. "He was so nice. He excused himself to take a shower because he was 'all sweaty'," she recalled dreamily.

"I can imagine," Hayley left these words unspoken.

"With that body, I bet he is an athlete," Eddie assumed naively.

"That wouldn't be a totally wrong guess," Hayley wanted to say but didn't.

"Do you think he is single?" Eddie inquired optimistically.

'Oh, god! He is going to fuck this poor, innocent girl's brains out,' she realized in dismay. Hayley had overheard about his sexipades in one of her morning classes. "I'm afraid his dance card is full," she tried to dissuade her.

"Till when?" Eddie persisted.

"Till he graduates," Hayley convinced her with finality.

12