Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped in and out of her, slowly at first, then reached down to press his fingers around her clit once more as he picked up the pace. She didn't know how she could still be this turned on but her orgasm was already building again and his magic fingers were finding all the right places.

Hearing her moaning increase, he moved his hand away from her clit, teasing her. He reached out with one thumb and started to play with her ass. He continued to push his dick into her as he reached over and grabbed the oil, squirting it on her ass, massaging it in again before moving his thumb back and slowly pushing it into her ass. He used Small little movements paired with circling her hole, getting his thumb a little further into her tight hole each time. Once his thumb was fully in, he let it sit there, his hand palming her ass and his thumb inside her as he focused his attention on her clit once more with his other hand, rubbing her clit and pounding her with his hard cock until she was close to an orgasm again. she was rotating her hips with him to try to grind into his hand. gripping the bed sheets and moaning into the covers.

He popped his thumb out of her ass and pulled his dick out, grabbing it and lining the head up with her ass. He gripped her hips with both hands and began slowly pushing the head of his cock into her ass. She was out of her mind with pleasure and she couldn't figure out if she should try to get up on all fours or push her head deeper into the bed so she settled for making small rotating movements with her hips to help get his head to pop into her ass.

And it did.

Both of them simultaneously groaned with pleasure as his head popped in and he was able to keep pushing his dick into her. This tight ass was getting him near cumming so, as he increased his speed, pulling halfway out and then ramming his full length into her, he moved his hands back down to her clit to bring her to the edge with him.

She reached behind her and grabbed his neck, pulling him his body closer to hers as she arched her back and she leaned her head in towards his, grinding her pussy into his hand. She grabbed his other hand and placed it on her tit. He took the hint, pulling down her bralette and squeezing her nipple between his thumb and middle finger as his hand groped her breast. She began to bounce on his dick, feeling herself getting close to another orgasm and wanting to pleasure him the way he was pleasuring her.

Feeling himself getting close, he used the pressure of his hand on her pussy to keep her bouncing movements small, his throbbing cock deep inside of her and the small movements she was making allowed her body to put varying pressure along the entire length of his dick. The pressure building, he increased the speed of his hand massaging her clit bringing her to a screaming orgasm with him, she squirted all over both of their thighs as she came and he buried himself deep inside her, cumming in her ass with a groan.

They both collapsed on the bed, him on top of her, his dick still inside of her. He rolled off of her but didn't move away, instead moving to pull her into his arms to cuddle. Laying on her side, she snuggled into his side as he lightly ran his fingertips up and down her wide hip.

"That was amazing, I really needed that." She said "this is awkward but ... do you do this professionally? Like... is this a secret menu of your massage packages"

He started laughing and looked at her "No, I'm not a professional masseuse." And he started laughing harder at her shocked look. "I'm the concierge, someone a long time ago left that massage table in their room so it's been in our hotel lost and found. I had no idea it was such a POS" he said, chuckling, "but, yea, I saw you come in earlier looking distraught and I didn't actually know of any massage places... but I really wanted to make you feel better."

"Stop it, really?" She asked, still looking completely shocked.

"Yea, dead serious, I actually probably need to get back to my post soon" he responded and she actually felt disappointed that he was leaving so soon. He must have seen the disappointment in her face because he added "but I get off of work in two hours if you ... want to do something...?" She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her room key and handed it to him.

"I do."

12