All Comments on 'Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 02'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start.

Will they be pets with a leash, collar and bowl?

What about tongue, nipple, navel and clitoris piercings?

With humiliation and degradation?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Powerfully erotic chapter. I hope as part of controlling their clothing choices that he makes them dress sluttier and sluttier.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor3333 months agoAuthor

I like the way both of you think! Yes, I've certainly planned to have them dress sluttier... McKenna isn't going to be hiding her body so much at work anymore. And yes, at home they'll be pets and the leash & collar is just a given lol. I like the idea of piercings... will manage to do that. I thought about a few tattoos as well. And you can expect to see a lot more humiliation and degradation in the upcoming chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I vote for piercings. I also saw some prno art. A tattoo with white ink on dark skin should look incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Racism and misogyny. How sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

keep the story going.

jleetechiejleetechie18 days ago

Good job clearing up the Jack/Ben issue. Chapters a bit short. About time for some public humiliation, because this threesome in an apartment gets tedious. I think the author is on the right track, with outward signs of ownership. If they cannot wear a collar at work, then something that signals slut. One thing, Jack will be a busy guy coming up with enough to keep two slaves occupied. Love the notion of tats and piercings.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor33318 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, the character’s name was gonna be Ben but I changed it last minute and somehow missed that typo lol. I will develop it outside of the apartment because, as you said, a constant threesome will get tedious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...