All Comments on 'Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 02'

by Adonisblack1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's stupid, and then there's this pile of shit. 1*

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1about 2 years agoAuthor

Awww and you were so brave to post anonymously. I will gladly disregard your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First comment is an idiot. He cant say what was bad, only say it was stupid shit. So what was wrong with it? I'll tell you what. Nothing. And unlike that idiot, I'll tell you why. It was well written with few if any mistakes. It told a good story, almost soap opera like. It had intrigue, drama, cheating, dealings. Some characters with an 'the ends justifies the means' attitude. And sex. Lots of hot sex. Covering IR, incest, group sex, lesbian sex. What more does the fool want? Ignore trolls like that, and continue with this great story please.

Jedd

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Jedd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story kept me excited and involved throughout all of it's events. The author has a distinguish and flavorful style of writing.

I enjoyed reading the story and excited for the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story.

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this story made me wet from start to "finish" ;)

Please continue with a 3rd story

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much! Will do, currently working on part three!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdonisblack1@Adonisblack1
Black male erotica author, hoping to generate interest in my works so that my novels will be worth purchasing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES