Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 02

Story Info
A revelation that will alter all lives involved forever.
15.1k words
4.49
8.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again all! i truly hope you enjoyed PT one. As always, your feedback is always welcomed, both positive and nevative. And as always, remember, this story takes place in a land of make believe where STD's dont exist and people can fall in and out of love rather quickly and easily. Some facts I may have gotten wrong just because, while others may be embellished for the sake of the story. Enjoy and happy reading!

Chapter one

"He's not my son."

She repeat this same line each time he takes her into his strong, yet loving and protective embrace and they passionately French kiss.

"He's not my son."

She reassures herself of this each time he unleashes his baby making seed into her hungry, eager, and waiting pussy.

"He's not my son."

She repeated the chant in her mind as he came in her mouth and she swallowed his entire load.

She even said it definitively when he shot his load into her ass after she surprised him with anal sex as one of his "birthday" presents.

She's been repeating this since the fateful night that Private Detective Jack Curtis had informed her that the son that she had long since wanted to find, that she had put up for adoption at age 18 after an illicit affair with a white male teacher at her high school, was a young college student named Alonzo Wells.

The young college student whom she was head over heels in love with and fucking ever chance she got.

She didn't tell Alonzo about Curtis' discovery. Why should she? It was a lie, an error, a case of mistaken identity. There was no way that the man she loved could so completely fill the same opening with his huge dong that his entire body once came out of.

Even the thought was sheer madness.

A mother knows her child. She would have long sensed a connection with Alonzo if such did exist. Alonzo was her lover, and as soon as she could divorce that degenerate piece of shit Pastor Willie Henry, she would soon become Dr. Janet Ross-Wells, wife and chief confidant of soon to be major league pitcher Alonzo Wells.

And as soon as she gets his purloined DNA into a lab for testing against her own, she'd finally put the crazy rumor to bed forever.

She smiled inwardly at the embarrassed look on the tech's face when she presented him with a vial of semen for testing.

God only knows how he surmised that she came by that.

He'd probably lose his shit to know that she had spat it into the very same vial that he was now holding last night after she pretended to "swallow it."

And what of this Jack Curtis? "Best there is at what he does"...my ass!

Alonzo would help her to locate her missing son. He loved her as much as she loved him and she knew that he'd do anything for her. What a pair they'd be!

Her, nearly as old as his mother, him the same age as her son...Damn! Jerry Springer, we need to be your final thoughts after commercial break.

There was nothing to do now but wait. She had a lot of free time lately. She had taken a short leave of absence from Carver, and Alonzo and the team had an away game this weekend.

She wasn't really up on baseball jargon, but when the local sports talk show said on the radio that "Alonzo Wells was "dealing" the other day, she figured that it had to be something good.

His mother should be home in a few weeks, she's been in Germany with her wounded husband, Alonzo's father for nearly two months now.

She knows them very well. Darlene and her are Sorors after all. How is she going to feel about being her mother in law?

And Yolanda. Damn! Only two months and already showing a baby bump.

Alonzo had pleaded with her to keep the child, just in case it turns out to be his, while Coach Mac advised her to abort, just in case it might be his.

Yolanda, girl you had one damn job! Get the plan b after you foolishly allowed Coach Mac to bust inside of you like he did.

"You are on the pill aren't you?" And then a second later, he erupts. Janet heard all of it from right outside of his office door. She could hear her wet pussy squishing loudly as his massive dick rearranged her internal organs.

She heard him tell Yolanda how she favored the porn actress Mone Divine.

Janet had always thought that she more favored Pornstar Pinky than Mone, but Raymond McNamara was probably just making it up as he went along.

He liked using pornstars to describe women. He had once told Janet that she herself favored Aryanna Starr. She immediately felt that he was on some bullshit but she looked her up, she felt that it was an apt comparison.

Although one day at lunch in the faculty dining hall, he had pulled up a photo online of "Coco" from the R&B group SWV and said that she and her greatly favored too. It was at that moment, as well as from talking to some other staff members that he had bedded down, that Janet deduced why he used pornstars.

He would make those comparisons about black porn actresses while he was in the midst of fucking black women. He probably never could have compared his own white wife to a porn actress, because it was a safe bet that he never watched a fuck flick that featured a white woman in the starting role.

Her phone beeped with a text. It was from Alonzo announcing that they had won the game and for once, he didn't even have to pitch or bat.

Chase Wilcox and Eldric Samson propelled the team to victory and he got to rest his body.

Good! He's going to need that body later on tonight when she greets him at the loft apartment that she's set up for the two of them.

They have so much in common! A similar taste in music and food. They love the same movie genres, they both absolutely despise religion. How could anyone ever make the mistake of thinking that they are mother and son?

What is the world coming to?

Chapter Two. The next day The apartment of Yolanda Washington

Damn it Yolanda! You're running out of time." Coach Mac yelled at her.

"Fuck you! I've got 7 more months!" She yelled back.

"Are you doing this to spite me?"

"Jesus! You are so typical. You think it's all about you? My Zo asked me to carry my baby to term."

"Typical? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Take it how you want. I'm not aborting my baby."

"Maybe you haven't noticed, but "your Zo" has moved on. And I'm in no position to be a father."

"No. But you sure love being in the "position" to make babies though."

"Yolanda. You are going to end up raising this kid alone. As a single mother."

"Your white ass! I'm going to get my man Zo back."

"Jesus fucking Christ! Read the god damned room Yolanda, things have changed. He's moved on, he isn't going to forgive you. That kid can hold a grudge like nobodies business. He won't even communicate with me. If I need to tell him something important, I have to do it through the pitching coach."

"What the hell did you expect? He caught you fucking his fiancée."

"Oh, and you were what? An innocent bystander? Where you outside of space and time just watching it all unfold? You were that fiancée that I was fucking remember?"

"And well do I remember. And thanks to you. Here I am."

"Thanks to me? Do any of you people around here know the first thing about taking personal responsibility?"

"What do you mean by "any of you people?" She said as she side eyed him. "What type of shit is that?"

"Oh stop it! I mean any of you women. Stop trying to low key paint me as a bigot."

"Why would I do that? It's much easier to overtly paint you as a misogynist."

Suddenly Coach Mac changes his tone and demeanor from combative to supportive.

"Can we start over Yolanda?" He said as he lowered his guard and moved seductively closer to the expectant female. How are you holding up here? I mean, it must be hard seeing him with someone else like this."

"It's...it's torture." She admitted. "I never imagined that it was possible to hurt this much. I can't go to class, I can't think...I miss him Raymond. I miss my baby Zo...

I just want him back!" She cried.

"I know baby, I know." Coach Mac said as he held her in his arms. "It'll be ok. He'll see the light. Trust me."

Coach Mac stealthy presses his lips against Yolanda's; without thinking, she opened her mouth and allowed him to suck her tongue inside of his as she stood on the tips of her toes in her house slippers.

As the two kissed, Yolanda was somewhat aroused out of her melancholy. Coach Mac ran his hands up under her house dress and grabbed her bare ass.

"Let me stick it in." He whispered to her. "You'll feel better. Trust me."

"O...Ok."

He picked her up and carried her over to the couch. He laid her down on her back and she parted her legs in anticipation. Her hormones were all over the place. She hadn't had sex in over a month and the sexy white coach's cock was too tempting a target.

But just as he prepared to break the plane and enter her pussy, she snapped back to reality.

"No." She said as she grabbed his dick to keep it from going any further.

"No? What do you mean by no?"

"No" meaning you aren't getting any ass today. At least, not from me. I wouldn't even be in this predicament if not for...my own actions, and as a result I'm going to take responsibility going forward.

I'm not going to blame you, but I'm also not going to fuck you either."

"Yolanda..."

"The candy shop is closed Raymond."

"It's time to hit the showers Coach Mac. Preferably a cold one."

He looks up to see Nicole Barnes standing in the bedroom doorway, also in night clothes and house shoes.

"How long you been standing there?" He asked.

"Long enough to know that you should do as you were asked to do."

"Nicole, please don't get all high and mighty on me. I'm sure that you'll willingly be bent over "the desk" before the week is out." Coach Mac had gone to referring to his favorite piece of furniture in his office as "the desk" as it was where practically every one of his sexcapades took place.

"Perhaps I will be." Nicole admitted, regarding the possibility of being put atop the aforementioned office fixture, while Coach Mac explores her naked body. "But for now, your presence here is neither needed nor wanted. Please just go."

"Ladies." He said as he let himself out.

After he was gone, Nicole took her best friend into her arms and assured her that all was well.

"What is wrong with me?" Yolanda sobbed into Nicole's bosom. "I nearly fell for it and him again."

"Shhh, don't do this to yourself Yo-yo, like you said, your emotions and hormones are going a mile a minute, falling for a man like him is easy under those circumstances."

"I'm pregnant, but what's your excuse? "Perhaps I will

be?" Yolanda asked as she quoted Nicole from one minute ago.

"I'm just being honest with myself Yo-yo. I crave that dick of his. Besides, Eldric could have caught us together and would have simply watched and waited his turn.

Unlike Alonzo."

"What? What are you trying to say Nikki? Are you claiming that Alonzo overreacted?"

"After everything you've done for him? I think that you were allowed a faux pas or ten."

"Jesus Nikki. I might be carrying another man's seed. He had every right to..."

"Women accept outside babies all the time. They forgive their cheating husbands, open their homes to the illegitimate baby and keep it moving.

Alonzo would have probably gotten past this had it not been for the intervention of the "Good Pastor's wife."

"That's the biggest thing that I'm struggling with! Why her Nikki? She's old enough to be his damn mama."

"Old nasty, trifling heifer."

"Amen."

"But it begs the question. Why would Alonzo choose someone that much older than he? Why does he like older women to begin with? You're three years older. Next he goes for someone eighteen years his senior? He may have an Oedipus Complex."

"What?"

"You know, the Athenian tragedy by..."

"I'm a philosophy major remember? I know what an Oedipus complex is. I'm trying to figure out why you claim Alonzo has one."

"And I'm criminal justice major. I'm trained to look for patterns. Alonzo has a pattern of being attracted to older women.

I'll bet it has something to do with his inappropriately acting assed mother."

"Ms. Darlene? What does she have to do with this?"

"Hello? Oedipus Complex? Alonzo wants to fuck his mother. You see how she dresses. I doubt the old cow even owns a pair of panties, what if she walks around the house naked in heels in front of him?"

"I think Coach Mac may have fucked her." Yolanda added.

"And Alonzo may sense that vibe."

"Come to think of it...he did seem to take offense to his mother being with Raymond when she met him here to tell him about his father being wounded in combat."

"And how did he react to hearing the news about his father?"

"He seemed to be upset." Yolanda said. "But not too upset! He didn't even put up a fight when she told him that he wasn't going to with her to Germany to be with his father."

"I rest my case." Nicole said triumphantly.

"Nikki? You don't think...you don't think that she did something sexually with Alonzo do you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But one thing is true. Alonzo wears his need for a mother figure on his sleeve. You keyed into it early on, I think it's why you're so protective of him and at times refer to yourself as "mama" where he's concerned.

Janet Ross-Henry could be sensing the exact same thing and acting accordingly.

So I'll say this, if you truly want Alonzo back, then you should pull out all the stops, fight dirty if you have to, because only a full court press is going to free him from his newest surrogate mother/lover."

Chapter three The love nest of Alonzo and Janet

She attacked him the second he walked in. She ripped his shirt off, tearing every button. She didn't care, she was the one who bought it for him.

She pulled him onto the couch with her back to him. This was unusual, they normally always made love face to face, complete with kissing, eye contact, and the words "l love you baby" flowing freely from both their lips.

He came hard, as did she. He held her trembling form with in his hands as he held her around her waist. He could hear her sobbing. Only these weren't her usual tears of joy that came from being completely overcome with sexual endorphins.

No, these were borne of loss, sadness, and dread.

"Whatever it is baby. I'm sure you'll feel better if we talk about it." Alonzo said to her gently.

"You think so huh? It could make things worse."

"There's nothing you can tell me that's going to make anything worse."

"My love, don't make promises in the aftermath of passion."

Alonzo reinserted his still stiff cock back into Janet's pussy.

"I don't make promises unless I know I can keep them."

"Just move nice and slow." She told him regarding his strokes. "I'm going to tell you a story. A true story." She said as Alonzo did as instructed and moved back and forth with minimal effort.

When I was a senior in high school, I entered into a business arrangement with a male teacher."

"I see. And by business arrangement you mean..."

"Money for sex."

"Ok."

"The irony is that I would have gladly slept with him for free. I was completely enamored with him. He was a very attractive dark haired Italian who really knew how to charm a girl."

"Sounds like Coach Mac."

"A very good comparison. So a few weeks into this, and I eventually got knocked up. He did his whole, Janet what's wrong with you? How could you let this happen? You know that I'm married...

All the shit you say to someone who you have zero interest in co parenting with."

The more she spoke and the more the mute Alonzo slow walked her pussy, he began to feel the all too familiar "ready to burst" feeling that his mother Darlene had given him when she recently masturbated him and revealed her sexual encounter with Coach Mac.

"To make a long story short, he gave me the money for an abortion, as well as a bribe to keep me quiet. I took his money, he resigned his teaching position, and thanks to the support of my older sister and her husband, I was able to give birth to my beautiful baby boy."

"So what happened to him?"

"I put him up for adoption before he was born. The only thing I knew was that he went to a good, stable family.

I had always wanted to search for him. I wanted to know that he was ok. Maybe I would have just watched from afar, and maybe I would have told him the truth.

So I hired a private detective about a year ago to try and locate him."

"Did he find him?"

"Yes."

"Is he ok?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to meet him?"

"I already did."

"So how did it go?"

"It was the best and worst day of my life."

"Really? What happened? Did he reject you?"

"No. He loves me. He loves me so much. But I'm scared that he may reject me when he hears the entire story.

"Baby, I'm confused. Where are we going with this?"

"His parents are professional people. His mother is an atty and his father is an army officer."

"Well that sounds familiar, it almost sounds like...no!"

"They live here in the city."

"Stop!"

"He attends Carver."

"I don't want to hear anymore."

"The first night we made love.I got a text from the detective. He said that he had solved the case and I'd never believe that my son had been here all the time.

"He then told me my son's name."

"Shut up!"

"My son's name is Alonzo Wells! You, my love, are my long lost baby boy."

This type of revelation, that Alonzo was on the receiving end of, can make one react in strange ways. But when you have your cock lodged inside of a women who reveals to you that you're the son she gave up two decades ago, the results can be highly unpredictable.

While trying desperately not to, Alonzo busted his nuts inside of his newly discovered mother's vagina. He howled in passion and agony as he came deeply inside the very canal that he once traveled as a newborn.

He quickly extracted his cock with an audible squishing sound, ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

At first Janet became concerned as to his state of mind until she heard him throwing up. She wanted desperately to go to him; hold him, console him.

But as usual, a sexual encounter with her young lover always left her temporarily debilitated. She had no choice other than to wait for him to come out.

After he had washed up and brushed his teeth he re-emerged once again sporting a massive hardon. He sat beside her on the bed and took hold of her hand.

She attempted to touch his cock, but he stopped her.

"I have questions." He said.

"I know."

"When...when did you first hear of this?"

"The first night we made love. I found out immediately afterwards."

"That explains your actions then. You did exactly like I did tonight. You locked yourself in the bathroom and threw up.

I thought perhaps you were feeling guilt over what we had done."

"No. I was simply struggling to make sense of what I had just learned."

"But that didn't stop us. We continued on like nothing ever happened."

"Because I didn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it. I needed proof."

"And you found that proof?"

"Yes."

"DNA?

"Yes."

"How did you get my DNA?"

"I spit when I should have swallowed."

"Wouldn't yours have been intermingled with mine in the form of saliva? Wouldn't that throw the results off"

"The lab said they could differentiate between the two."

"So, when did you get the results back?"

"Baby? You have to understand..."

"When did you get the results Janet?"

"This morning."

"This morning. Wow... you've known all day. You knew prior to us fucking tonight that I was your son. Is there a reason why you elected to wait until we were well into the act before telling me?"

"A very good reason. I was scared that if you knew. Then you might not make love to me ever again.

I can't live with that. I can't live without you."