Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think...do you think this is why we fell for each other so quickly and so easily?" Alonzo asked as placed his open palm on her bare breast.

"It could be. God! This must be so awkward for you! What kind of mother am I? I'm sleeping with my own son. I mean, who does this? Your adopted mother Darlene is is my sorority sister. What would she think of me?"

Darlene! Damn it. This changes everything, yet explains so much. She knew he wasn't her biological son and therefore had no issue with seducing him, but she allowed him to think that they were having an illicit incestuous affair, and that when she came home from Germany, he'd be taking his father's place in the bedroom, at least temporarily.

It felt like yet another betrayal of trust.

"Uh, Janet? I have something I need to share with you."

He spills the beans regarding Darlene and her overt flirting and sexually charged behavior toward him leading up to their kiss, her jacking his dick and him squirting his cum into her face on the limo ride to the airport.

As well as their promise to each other to have sex when she came back.

"That's a lot to take in." She says to him.

"It can't be anymore than this." Alonzo said, regarding his learning of his true parentage. "God help me, but I don't want to stop. I want you."

"I feel the same baby. I truly feel the same."

"So, do we just keep this info to ourselves? We can't exactly walk this back now. We've been seen in public together." He said.

"Even with my separation from Henry, I still am considered to be a pastor's wife. If this got out, it could destroy the church."

"I can't imagine what Yolanda would do with this."

"Agreed."

"I've got to confront my mother....excuse me, Darlene."

"Baby is that wise? She wants to sleep with you."

"I don't know. But I need to do this."

"Before you do that. I need you to do something for me." Janet said.

"Anything. What do you need?"

"When we are in private, just the two of us. I want you to call me "mama" or "mom", can you do that?"

"Of course. Is that it?"

"No." She said as she grabbed his still rigid cock. "I need you to fuck me. Mama wants you to give her that dick."

"Well." He said he laid her on the bed, and prepared to slide his member inside of his newly discovered matriarch, "I've always worked to be an obedient son."

Chapter Four Carver U "The Yard."

Yolanda, over the last few weeks, has opted for online learning. She ironically was unaware of Dr. Janet Ross-Henry's leave of absence, and had avoided her class as she didn't want to confront Alonzo's new love interest.

Her mind was all over the place, here she was carrying a child with no idea of who the father was, Alonzo with Janet, herself almost giving into Coach Mac yet again...

Alonzo had once explained a change up pitch to her while they watched a Major League Baseball game.

"You come in hard and then you end soft, and you'll achieve your goal."

Coach Mac had hit her with a change up. He came to her front door, guns blazing about abortions, single mothers, etc...

And in the middle of his angry rant, he switches gears, suddenly he's all sweetness and concern, offering hugs, kisses and dick as opposed to criticism.

Lord only knows what would have happened had Nikki not been there...

"Enjoying this lovely day, aren't we?" A familiar yet unwelcomed body said as he stood over her and blocked the sun.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Arizona coach Peter Kennedy as he stood behind the picnic table that she sat at.

"You look good Yolanda."

"I'm fat and pregnant and not in the mood for your bullshit. Now, for the last time, what do you want?"

"I just need to talk to you."

"Not interested."

"Why are you taking that type of attitude?"

She laughed, "if only I had a dollar for every time someone talks about a black woman and her "attitude", I'd be as wealthy as a major league ball player.

The reason why I don't want to talk to you is because every time I "talk" to a white man, I end up getting fucked, both literally and figuratively."

Coach Kennedy goes around to the other side of the table and sits down. He doesn't see what she sees hen she looks into a mirror.

He recalls vividly the night that they met, the promise he made to her, and how he had ravaged her asshole with his above avg cock while she pleaded with him to "slow down" as he buried his load deep into her intestines.

"Since, you're going to play the part of an interloper, you might as well tell me what brings you this far east and south." She says to him.

"First, I'd like to apologize. I didn't live up to my end of the bargain that night. I truly intended to sit Kevin Donato the entire game as we agreed, but I was getting a lot of pressure put on me to not lose that game."

"What happened? The powers that be couldn't stand the thought of the high and mighty Arizona losing to a black college?"

"They couldn't stand the thought of us losing to a school that barely had a viable baseball program."

"Either way, its not as if I can take the "ass" back that I gave you. So it's a moot point. Why are you here now?"

"It's simple. I need your help to win the college world series."

"Really? And how might I accomplish this feat?" She said sarcastically. "Is this where I dress up like a hooker, meet Coach Mac in a cheap motel and let him fuck me in my ass in order to get him to sit Alonzo the rest of the season?

Because that didn't really work out like I planned it the last time."

"We can't beat Carver. Thanks to Alonzo Wells, your college is now the odds on favorite to go deep into the tourney and to win it all. Raymond McNamara will pitch Alonzo on three or even two days rest if he can, and if he does so, then no one is going to beat you guys.

Not even us."

"I'm still not understanding how I am to play a part in this."

"I want Alonzo to transfer to AZ. He can finish the season with us. I'll have my title, and he'll have all the exposure he'll ever need."

She looks at him and shakes her head. Why does he think that she'd help him? Why would he think that even if she could, she'd even attempt to talk Alonzo into going that far away from her?

And why would she talk him into going to a place like Arizona? A place full of bleached blondes with fake tits and movie star good looks who were just looking to snatch up "America's next top millionaire ball player".

"Two problems I see with your plan Peter. If Alonzo were to transfer to Arizona, he'd have to sit out the rest of the year. Even I know that. Two, thanks to your friend Coach Mac, Alonzo and I aren't together anymore. I don't have that type of influence over him any longer.

Besides, he's already on the cover of every major sports magazine in the country, he doesn't need to go to AZ for exposure."

"As for the first problem, I can get him around the eligibility issue."

"How?"

"There are exceptions to all rules my dear."

"And the other thing?"

"What if I sweeten the pot? What if I can get you transferred out there as well to finish your doctorate studies? Or, if failing at that, you can still come with him, do your Carver classwork online, and we'd fly you back here for any in person exams you needed.

And if the two of you agreed to the transfer, we'd put the two of you up in a two bedroom high rise apt. all expenses paid. Does it sound good so far?"

"Just like that? Why should I believe you Peter?"

"Because Yolanda, I want to stick it to Coach Mac as much as you do. How would you like to make sure that he's the one on the receiving end of a good butt fucking?

We get Alonzo away from Carver and poof! His playoff hopes are gone. He won't even win the SWAC."

"I...I can't make any promises."

"I'm just asking you to try. That's all. And remember, Coach Mac isn't the only person you'd be getting him away from."

"What? How, did you know about him and Janet?" She asked.

"Like you said, he's on the cover of every major sports magazine. A quick google image search will show who his latest arm candy is as well."

"Arm chair" is more like it. That old nasty, cradle robbing, married bitch."

"Sounds like you have some strong incentive as a jumping off point. Just talk to him if you can, deal?"

"Fair enough. I will." She said.

"Then I'll leave you with that. Oh yeah. You know, my flight out doesn't leave until morning and I'm hold up at posh five star downtown, do you think maybe we could..."

"Goodbye coach." She said flatly.

"Alright...alright. You can't blame a guy for trying though."

"And you can't blame a sister for shutting that nonsense down either." She replied.

"One last thing. MLB teams not only make offers based on talent, they also look at the school one attended to see if they can, "lowball" the rookie because they think he may not be savvy enough to realize he's being lowballed.

Do you know what the difference the same player coming from Carver would rate versus him coming from AZ?"

"No. What's the difference?"

"About thirty million on the singing bonus."

Chapter five Coach Mac's office.

Coach Mac and his pitching coach David Weathers were in a private meeting trying to map a course for the rest of the season and beyond, when suddenly, Coach Mac comes up with a radical idea.

"That's it!" He said excitedly as if he'd just discovered gold at Sutter's Mill.

"What's it?"

"Kevin Brown."

"Who?"

"I thought you were a baseball historian Coach Weathers." Coach Mac said in jest. "In 1998, the Houston Astros scored more regular season runs than any team in MLB, hell, they even added flame thrower Randy Johnson to their pitching staff.

They ran into the San Diego Padres in the playoffs with Kevin Brown on the mound for game one and he completely owned them. He struck out like 18 batters.

He was so effective; they ran him back out against the Astros on three days rest and he dominated them again.

I'm thinking about doing the same with Alonzo. Getting him out there every third day or back to back during our playoff run. Any thoughts?"

"Sure, I have thoughts." The Boston native red haired Irish-American said to Coach Mac. "You are going to burn the kid out."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, as any "baseball historian" would tell you, the Padres went on to get swept by the Yankees in that 98-world series. Perhaps that wouldn't have happened had they not overused Brown prior"

"Talk to him for me coach. See where his head is at."

"What about Chase Wilcox?" Weathers asked.

"I like Chase. I like him a lot. Chase might even make it into someone's triple A farm system as a middle relief, but he's not a tenth of the pitcher Alonzo is.

Without Alonzo, we aren't even in the conversation as far as competing in the post season goes."

"We are lucky he didn't quit altogether after your latest fiasco."

Coach Mac looks up from his desk and over at Coach Weathers, "something on your mind David?"

"Yes, Raymond. Now that you mention it..."

"Well, lets hear it."

"I've been on this staff for four years. You and I being the only two non black coaches in the athletic dept. I've stayed silent regarding a lot of what has transpired here. I stayed silent on a lot of what ive watched you do.

We were winning, my bills were being paid, so I was ok to serve as spectator while you worked your way through half the female student body here as well as nearly all female staff under 40."

Next, you decide that it's a good idea to boink the fiancée of your best player? No, scratch that. The best player in college baseball? And to make matters worse. You get caught in the very act.

Coach I'm just a dumb old Roman Catholic who is in no position to lecture anyone on morality, given the Church's unwise decision making in regards to shielding child predator priests from justice.

But I do know what it means to have a healthy marriage, which is something I don't think you believe in.

It explains, I suppose, why it is that you never think about the consequences before you go sticking your dick into someone that you aren't married to?"

Coach Mac shook with anger. He was used to going about his business unchecked with zero scrutiny. Who was this fire haired pussy whipped cuck to tell him how to conduct his affairs?

"How fucking dare you? You smug piece of shit. I'll have you drummed out of a job before..."

"That's where you're wrong Raymond. You see, I don't work for you. I serve at the pleasure of the athletic director same as you. You can no more fire me than I can stop you from laying pipe to another grad student on this desk.

But, what I can do is stop being your go between. You want to give Alonzo the message that you need him to burn out his arm for your glory and single handedly win the college world series? Give it to him your god damned self."

Chapter six the apt of Janet and Alonzo.

"Hey mama. Where are you?" Alonzo asked after he completed his classes for the day and made his way home.

"In the kitchen baby." She replied. "You're home early. No practice today?"

"Coach Mac called it off for some reason." He said as he walked over to Janet who was preparing dinner while clad in only an apron and high heels.

Just the way her son likes for her to dress when its just the two of them.

"I missed you." He said as he stood behind her and rubbed her bare bottom and kissed the back of her neck.

"You too love. I always miss you when you aren't here."

"Food smells good. What are you cooking?"

"Steak, shrimp, roasted asparagus and potatoes."

"Make my steak well done."

"Boy, that is not how you eat a steak."

"It's not?"

"No. You want black on the outside and pink on the inside."

"You mean like how you are black on the outside, and pink on the inside?"

She laughed. "I suppose you could say that. Now, why don't you set us some plates out while I finish up in here."

After the two had eaten, they sat down on the couch and snuggled together in front of the TV. Alonzo had slid his cock inside of his mother, but they weren't actually fucking.

It was viewed more as a way for them to have ultimate closeness.

"Mama?"

"Yes, my son?"

"Can you tell me about my...dad, you know, my biological one?"

"Sure my love. His name is.."

"No. Not yet. I don't want to know that yet. Tell me about him."

"Well, back then he was very handsome, very smart, and I suppose he was somewhat wealthy. At least, he came from money. His was a very prominent and influential Italian family in town.

"Prominent and influential...Were they mafia?"

She laughed, "No love, they weren't mobsters. They were mostly lawyers, politicians."

"Ok, so they were gangsters then."

"Is it ok if I get graphic?" She asked.

"Unless you want me to empty my sack prematurely, I suggest keeping it G-rated.." He said as he fought back the desire to pump his mother's pussy in anticipation of her "graphic" retelling.

"Really? So if I told you a story about another man fucking me, are you saying that it would make you cum? Even if it's a story about me and a white man? Would that make you cum too?"

"Like nobodies business."

"Sigh. Light weight." She joked.

"Hey, if I can't be honest with my own mother..."

"G-rated version it is then. So, Scott and I..."

"Scott?"

"Oops. Baby, that honestly slipped out and I..."

"Wait a second. Lawyer, Italian, prominent family...Scott DeLuna?"

"Sigh...Yes. One in the same.

That's right! Your adoptive mother Darlene works with him, doesn't she?"

"To be honest, they do a lot more than just "work together."

"Boy hush yo mouth! Are you saying that Darlene and Scott are fucking?"

Shortly after I turned 18 and Right before I left for college. I once walked into my parents bedroom looking for my mom. I could clearly see that she was having sex but I wasn't sure of who that person was.

But it was obviously not my father."

"Really? So why did you just barge in there? Why didn't you knock?"

"Well, she always told me that her door is never locked to me. Hell, it's normally open. I knew that my dad was deployed again so there should have been no danger of walking in on anything nefarious."

"So what did you do next?"

"It was more of what they did.

When I walked in, Scott immediately jumped off of her, hard dick and all. My mom surprisingly never once covered herself up, but instead tried to tell me that it wasn't what it looked like. Scott offered me money to keep silent about it."

"Hmmmph. Same old Scott. Baby? Have you thought about how screwed up this all really is?"

"You mean the fact that my unwitting biological father is having an ongoing sexual tryst with my equally unwitting adoptive mother?

Wow, just wait until he finds out."

"Who?"

"Scott."

"No my love. You can never tell him, he can't ever know the truth about you."

"Why? Did he want you to abort me?"

"Yes he did. But that's not why you can't tell him the truth. Scott is one of the most dishonest and manipulative men I've ever known. If he found out that his newly discovered son, is about to become a millionaire ball player, he'd only want to be in your life for that reason.

He's as bad as..."

But they are suddenly interrupted by Janet's ringtone. She frees herself from Alonzo's cock, stands up and answers the call.

"Damn. Speak of the Devil. Hello?"

......

"I know who it is Willie. What do you want?"

........

"Well, be that as it may. How abrupt I am is irrelevant. My question stands, what do you want?"

........

"What makes you think I care about one of your busy body church members seeing me with someone? You never cared when they and the rest of the world saw you with everything with a slit between her legs going into a cheap motel."

........

"It's not behind you by choice. It's behind you because your pecker gave up the ghost."

Alonzo covers his mouth as he attempts to stifle a laugh.

.......

"Of course, I'm going through with the divorce. Do you think I found another place to live for shits and giggles?"

........

"What about the optics? What about the ministry? Willie, I don't give two fucks about you, the optics or that shitshow you call a ministry."

.......

"Yes. I'll see you in court as well.

........

"Yes. You go ahead and pray for me, and I'll think for you instead."

And after those words she clicked him off the line.

"Now," she said as she turned back to her son/lover, "where were we?"

"Well, I was snuggly fitting inside your pussy, trying desperately not to cum while you told your story, and forbade me to tell my dishonest and manipulative "father" that he has a black son."

"Do you want to stick it back in?" She asked hungrily.

"In a second. In the meantime, let's table the talk of my "dad" for now because I have a question for you that only you can answer for me."

"Anything my love. What is it?" She asked tenderly as she took his head and held it against her bare chest.

Alonzo was grateful that she couldn't see his face to see the tears streaming down his cheeks as he asked her...

"Mama? Why did you give me up? Why didn't you love me enough to keep me?"

Chapter Seven Christmas Day late 1990's Home of Gregory and Janice Spears

Their father had been an over the road truck driver who had been killed during a card game when Janet was two years old, and their mother died suddenly of an aneurysm when Janet was in the 9th grade which made her older sister Janice, who was ten years her senior and her husband Greg her legal guardians.

So she moved in with them and their two twin boys James and Johnathon and attended Tubman High School.

It was Christmas morning, and the family was going through their gift giving ritual.

"Mama look!" Six year old Johnathon Spears shouted out excitedly, Auntie Janet got me and James Tickle Me Elmo's."