Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She also got us each a Sega Genesis." James chimed in.

"And what do you say to your Aunt Janet for getting you such nice gifts?" Their father said to them.

"Thanks Auntie Janet!" They said as they both gave her a loving embrace.

"Oh, you're very welcome, my handsome nephews." She said to them as she hugged them tightly.

"Niecy, I need to thank you as well. That work bench you got for me has got to be the baddest one I've ever seen." The thirty-year-old freight railroad locomotive engineer said to her.

"Thanks big brother. Big sis, did you like your gift too?"

"I...love it Janet." Janice replied as she held up the expensive tennis bracelet that she found in her gift box marked, "To my big sister/mom".

"Niecy? How did you afford all of this?" Greg asked. Although Janet was actually his sister-in-law she seemed more like a niece than anything else. "Did you hit the lottery or something?"

"To be honest. I won a lot of cash on a scratch off." She lied. She found herself grateful that Greg had unknowingly given her the perfect excuse to explain why she was suddenly flush with money.

"I never have that type of luck. I've been in that lotto pool at the job for ten years, and we ain't won a plug nickel." Greg lamented.

"Janet? Can you help me in the kitchen? I need to check on the gumbo." Janice asked.

"Sure thing big sis. And boys, whoever gets their game system hooked up first, I want to play them on the Sonic the Hedgehog game."

"Ok!" Both boys said as they raced to their respective bedrooms.

After the two sisters were alone, Janice wasted no time in expressing her concern.

"Ok, you're two smart to sell drugs, you're too scary to steal, you don't have a part time job, and you don't know jack about the lottery, so tell me little sister, who are you giving pussy to in order to get money like this?"

"What?"

"Don't lie. You don't have to lie."

Janet immediately spills the beans about her teacher Scott DeLuna.

"I knew it was something shady about him when we met him at your first semester open house. He has no idea how lucky he is that you're 18. I ought to have Greg go up there and kick his white..."

"Janice no!" Janet protested. "Scotts not like that. He..."

"Turned you out. I understand. You probably can't think about him and his penis without cumming all over yourself now. But you have to understand, that's part of his grift; he doesn't love you Janet.

This isn't the movies where he leaves his white wife and marries his young hot black mistress. He's paying you. It's a business arrangement, nothing more.

You aren't his first, and you won't be his last."

"I can take care of myself Janice. Don't worry.

"So you say. But can you also take care of the life in your belly?" Janice asked as she gently patted her sister's stomach.

"What? What are you talking about? I'm not pregnant!"

"You're not? Well, you could have fooled me. You spent half the night into the morning throwing up, not to mention, I saw the used pregnancy test in the garbage this morning.

Now, can you honestly tell me that you received a negative result?"

Janet doesn't face her sister, instead, she opts to look out the kitchen window as neighborhood kids start outside to play with their newly gotten Christmas gains.

"When I tell him, he's going to propose to me. Just watch and see." Janet said solemnly.

"Dear heart, you're an 18 year old black female with no higher education, from a middle class upbringing. He on the other hand is a married, white, wealthy attorney from a far different side of the tracks.

He's not going to give you a ring. If I guess right he's probably already hoping that you are maintaining a standing appointment at the abortion clinic.

And if not, he's going to drag you there, kicking and screaming himself."

"I'm not aborting my baby Janice."

Janice takes the hand of her younger sibling and caresses it gently, "lil sis, if you choose to have and keep this baby, I'll be right behind you. No, scratch that, "WE" will be right behind you. Myself, Greg, and the boys."

"Thank you, big sis. I really appreciate it."

"But you can kiss college goodbye, at least in the short term."

"What? Why?"

"Because Janet, after a seven-year hiatus, I'm getting ready to rejoin the workforce. I've been offered a senior mgt position at Town Bank and I plan to take it. So I wont be able to babysit our newest arrival while you enjoy freshman year at Carver U."

"So what do you suggest I do?" Janet asked.

"If I were in your shoes, I'd pray that the family that adopts my child loves and cares for my child as if it's their own.

And then I'd stay the fuck away from Scott DeLuna."

"He has a right to know."

"Ok, fine." Janice said as she pointed to Janet's phone. "It's Christmas morning, call him up right now and give him the "good news". He loves you right? He should be happy."

"Janice, I can't call him right now. He has a..."

"A what? A wife? An actual family? The prosecution rests your honor."

"Ok, I'll call him. Especially if it'll shut you up about this. I'll call him.

Hello Scott?"

.........

"I know that you're at home and its Christmas, but I have some news to share..."

"No. It can't wait until the new year. Scott I'm pregnant."

.......

"What do you mean, how did I let this happen? How was I supposed to stop it?"

Janice places a sympathetic arm around her sister while issuing a silent curse on Scott DeLuna.

.........

"I don't want money for an abortion, I want to have my baby. Our baby."

........

"What are you talking about? I haven't been intimate with anyone else since you and I..."

........

"What do you mean when you say you paid me to keep this from happening?"

........

"Yeah? Well, fuck you too asshole!" And she then clicked off the line and angrily threw her phone against the wall.

"Everything ok in there?" Greg asked from the living room.

"It's fine honey. I just dropped a plate." Janice told him.

"I can't believe that he...how could I have fallen for this?" Janet cried into her sister's arms.

"He's an attorney baby. He's undoubtedly a master manipulator."

"Do you think that Lionel would help me to raise my baby?" Janet asked hopefully regarding her now former boyfriend whom she dumped at Scott's urging.

"So what are you planning to do? Trap Lionel into thinking that he got you pregnant? And then what? What are you going to do when the baby turns out to be bi-racial?

How do you plan to explain how two extremely dark skinned individuals pulled off the trick of conceiving a half white child?"

"So, my only realistic two options are abortion or adoption?"

"From my vantage point? I'd say yes."

"I'm not aborting. I don't care what Scott says or how much money he throws at me."

"You're not going to have to worry about Scott DeLuna. Unless I miss my guess, He's already writing up his resignation letter, and is going to pull a Houdini and disappear." Janice assured her.

"My baby's sacrifice won't be in vain. I'm going to go to college, get my doctorate and become someone that my child can be proud of."

"That's the spirit! And on the off chance that Scott does come around looking for some ass?"

"You don't have to worry about me big sis. I'm swearing off white dick forever and beyond after this."

Chapter eight The Wells' household.

"Oh, that's it baby! Damn it that feels so good son." Darlene said as she laid on her couch in the nude after flying back from Germany while Alonzo massaged her feet that were sitting in his lap.

He had always thought that she could have been a foot model. Her toes were perfection personified. They reminded him a lot of Yolanda's feet. He could suck her toes for hours at a time which drove her absolutely insane with lust.

"Baby I'm so fucking horny. I've been dreaming about my son's huge dick all the way from Germany. Your father is still at least a month away from being able to travel, so we have the place all to ourselves for that time.

Come on son, give mama some of that big black dick." She said as she rubbed her parted pussy lips.

"No."

"No?" She repeated in shock. "But I thought that you wanted to..."

"I...I do want to fuck you mama. But am I really your son?" He asked.

Suddenly, Darlene looked extremely concerned. "Are...are you really my son? Baby what are you saying?"

Alonzo spills the beans about everything that he's learned since his mother went to Ramstein Air Force base in Germany to be beside his wounded father.

"Janet Ross-Henry's baby. I can't believe this. How did I not see this?"

"They didn't tell you?"

"Who? The adoption agency? Information like that is strictly confidential unless the birth mother wishes otherwise. The only thing they'll let you know is about medical history."

"So is this why?"

"Why what baby?"

"Is this why you were so eager to allow me to fuck you? Was it because you knew that we wouldn't be committing actual incest?"

She started to cry. "Baby no! You are my son in everyway that counts. I love you."

"I love you too mama." He said as his already hard cock seemed to stiffen even more.

"Baby, lets talk about it after you fuck me. Come fuck your mama like you promised to do when I came home."

"Mama? Before we do that, there's something else I need to tell you

You."

"Oh?"

"Yes. It's...it's about me and Janet."

"I see. Is this where you tell me that you've been fucking your birth mother?"

"I didn't know at first."

"But, you're still fucking her now aren't you? Even though you know the truth?"

"Yes."

"That is so fucking...hot!" Darlene said as she started to finger her snatch.

"Yes ma'am."

"Give mama that dick baby! I need it now!"

Alonzo, for the third time in his life, slides his dick into a woman who refers to herself as his "mother", first Yolanda, then Janet, and now the woman who used to change his diapers, spank his behind, and helped to shape him into the man he is today.

"Oh...my...God! Alonzo my baby, you are so grown up." She said as his long thick shaft, pummeled her insides. She pulled him in for deep tongue action. She had wanted to take his cock down her throat but her pussy couldn't stand the suspense; she both wanted and needed her son inside of her, and was thrilled to discover that he was only too happy to oblige her every whim.

"If you father was here right now, he'd be so proud of you."

My father! Fuck, I forgot to tell her. Alonzo thinks to himself.

"Are you proud of me mama?"

"Mama is so proud of you!" She said as she wrapped her legs around his back as he slowed his strokes to match with her orgasms. "You have accomplished so much. I don't care what some DNA test reveals, I'm always going to be your mother.

You believe that, don't you?"

"Unnngh, yes ma'am."

"Good! Now quit torturing yourself by holding back and give mama your baby making seed. Cum in this pussy baby. Just explode! Bust that nut all up in me son!"

Alonzo relents and does just as she tells him. He fills her pussy full of his semen. Although he drives it deep, still some squirts back out, helped in part by Darlene's own pussy squirting on his cock.

"Oh, baby please hold me." She says as the shockwaves subside, and she struggles to fight back tears.

"You ok mom?" He asked as he gently pulls his dick free, rolls off top of his mother and takes her into his loving embrace.

"I...I really don't know if I am ok." She admits honestly. "I'm an emotional wreck right now."

"Oh mama I'm so sorry. Maybe we shouldn't have..."

"No. That's not what I mean. To be honest my love, I wish I had taken your virginity on your 18th birthday. But I was so afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"I was afraid that you'd think I had lost my shit by trying to have sex with my own son. But even more than that, I was terrified that you would see me naked and reject me out of disgust."

"Mama! How could you ever think something like that?"

"Well, you did reject me that night after our office party."

"Mom, I didn't reject you that night." He explained as he recalled the night his mother came home in her law firm's limo in no more than her fur coat and heels, and he had to help her into the bedroom because she was too inebriated to stand on her own, and thirty minutes later she called him back into the room for him to put a porno on the TV for her as she shoved a dildo in and out of her twat.

"I thought that if I had fucked you that night, I would have been taking advantage of you when you weren't thinking clearly."

"And that is why my head is fucked up." She said as she kissed him on the cheek. "No man has ever been that considerate with me. Not your father, not Coach Mac, or Scott..."

"Jesus, mom. I have something else to tell you." He says as he reveals his true paternity to her.

"Your birth mother who it seemed, turned out to be my Soror, Janet, had evidently insisted that the agency reveal to us that your biological father may have been white. But Scott DeLuna? You can't make this shit up."

"Tell me about it."

"We never talked about the day you walked in on myself and Scott."

"Well, you two weren't very discreet."

"Tell me, does the thought of it turn you on or disgust you?"

"Disgust."

"What have I told you about lying?"

"I'm not lying. I want to throw up when I think about it."

"Do you love me baby?" She asked.

"Of course I do."

"It hurst so much when you lie to me."

"Mom? Why are you saying that I'm lying?"

"I'll be right back." She said as she arose from the couch and walked toward his old room while he got a perfect look at her plump naked bottom. As he stared intently at her, he marveled at how such a sexy and beautiful woman could ever think that her body would cause him to reject her.

She emerged a second later packing a small box. As she sat back down, she placed the box on his chest.

"Recognize the contents?" She asked him as she pulled several x-rated magazines from the box and waved them in his face.

"Yes." He said sheepishly.

"Um hum. And what do they all have in common?"

"They are all interracial sex magazines." He admitted.

"Right again! And who are they featuring?"

"Black women and white men." He mumbled.

"A little louder."

"White men fucking black women." He said more clearly.

"Just like Scott was doing to me. Correct?"

"Yes."

"Just like Coach Mac was doing to Yolanda. Correct?"

"Yes." He said as his cock started to stiffen once again.

"Did watching Yolanda and Coach Mac remind you of myself and Scott?"

"Yes."

"So, can you admit that it did turn you on? Both thinking about myself and Scott and also watching Yolanda and Raymond McNamara?"

"It did, it just feels weird."

"Oh my love, there's no need to feel weird about any of this."

He chuckled, "not even about being in love with both my adopted and birth mother?"

"Not even that."

"One thing. Does this mean that I have to start calling you Darlene?"

"You do it and I'll spank your bottom. I'm mama. And I'm always going to be mama."

"Ok."

"That was why you came so hard in the limo after I admitted to having been with Coach Mac sexually.

You like watching what's known as "reverse interracial sex."

"Reverse interracial? It has an actual name?"

"Type it into a free porn site and that's what will pop up."

Did you know that your father has a similar story?"

"Who? Scott?"

"No, silly. Alfred, the man who raised you, your real father."

"What? How is Pop's story similar to mine?"

"He'd kill me if he knew I told you this, but your dad sort of once lived in a whore house."

"No way!"

"It was his mother Lisa, his Aunt Audrey, and they also had a white girl named Bunny."

"So, allow me to take a wild guess. Pop used to spy on grandma and Aunt Audrey, who probably had mostly if not exclusively white clients, while Bunny did all the black ones."

"That's very accurate."

"And very hard to believe. Anytime you guys would send me to Detroit for the summer to stay with grandma and Aunt Audrey, they just seemed like two nice old ladies who loved to spend damn near every day at that holy roller church."

"Well what do you expect? They go to be too old to hoe around."

Alonzo laughed. "It's starting to seem like my penchant for rolling with life altering news is starting to feel like a Tuesday."

Darlene takes the TV remote and scrolls through the adult library until she finds just the right movie for the occasion. "Rap Video Auditions starring Aryanna Starr and Billy Glide. I've seen this one before and I think you're going to love it." Darlene said as she took her son's cock into her mouth.

"That black actress Aryanna looks like my mother both facially and build. I mean my other one." He says as he feels the cock sucking throughout his entire body.

"I know." She says as she briefly looks up from giving him head. "That's why I picked it."

Alonzo's eyes were glued to the TV screen as his mother sucked him off while the two porn stars began to fuck right in front of him.

Between the very real noises coming from Aryanna as Billy Glide's huge member plunged in and out of her, along with his mother taking him deep down her throat, Alonzo began to yell and buck violently as he shot his load into his mother's mouth who managed to swallow the majority, but the huge bucking dick of her son caused her to gag and nearly choke on the rest.

"Fuck! Mama? Are you ok?"

"Never better son." She said with her eyes moist with pleasure. "I came so hard just from watching your reaction. And you tasted so damn yummy!" She said as she wiped excess cum from her face.

Alonzo clicked the TV off just as Billy prepared to shoot his own load into the beautiful chocolate face of his costar, and then kissed Darlene deeply.

"Mom?" He said, "I know that you told me that monogamy wasn't a natural state and that I shouldn't stress over the idea of just being with one woman, but this thing with me, you, Janet, Yolanda, this is something altogether different.

Mama, this is a mess."

She smiled at him lovingly and replied, "Oh, its not really a mess baby. Try to think of it more like a wild roller coaster ride."

"A roller coaster?"

"Yes sir, a roller coaster with peaks and valleys, curves and straightaways, and the only thing you can do is strap in and ride the motherfucker until the wheels come off."

Chapter Nine The apartment of Yolanda Washington

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Yolanda cried as waves of ecstasy hit her body from the expert tongue stroking, she was on the receiving end of.

"Damn Sissie! How many times are you going to cum?" Nicole "Nikki" Barnes asked her best friend as she continued her cunnilingus ritual on Yolanda's swollen clit.

"Since I've been pregnant, it seems like all I want to do is have orgasms."

"You need some dick." Nicole said as she slightly raised up for air and spat out some of the fluid that Yolanda had expelled as she came for what had to be the fifth time of the night. "You need to stop being stubborn and give Coach Mac or somebody some pussy."

"No! I only want my Zo back."

"Then you need to call him. Call him and tell him about the offer from Arizona."

"I'm scared."

"The only thing he can do is say no."

"Less talking more licking." Yolanda ordered.

"Hmmph, its not like you're paying me."

"No. But I did lick your pussy first for damn near an hour....

And I did it in silence."

"Heifer." Nicole said in jest.

"Bitch."

"It's time for the Coup De Gras." Nicole said as she reached up and lightly pinched both of Nicole's engorged nipples as she put her clit in her mouth and waited for the fireworks.

"Godddddddddd...damn it Nikki!" Yolanda shouted as wave after wave of orgasmic waves buffeted her entire body. She grabbed Nicole by the head to keep her in place as her body thrashed about the couch. After what seemed like hours but was in reality mere seconds, Nikki freed herself and the shockwaves mercifully started to subside.