Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would ride him today. With her carrying a child she felt that she needed to control the situation. That was indeed a prudent move given the insane amount of lust in Alonzo's eyes as she confirmed that the thought of Coach Mac sticking his white cock deep into her ebony love tunnel really did turn Alonzo on like nobodies business.

If only Raymond McNamara wasn't such a slimy piece of shit; oh the times that they could have together!

"Take it easy baby." Yolanda said as Alonzo started to buck violently from underneath her. "Let mama do it. You just lie still. Ok son?"

"Unnngh. Yes...ma'am." As he calmed himself and allowed her to slowly move up and down on his cock.

With everything she had learned, she felt as if she now knew why Alonzo had so easily accepted the maternal role that she had played for him throughout their relationship.

Darlene's old nasty ass had probably been lusting after him since forever; given that his father was so often deployed somewhere and he had to resume the duties of "man of the house".

And then he hooks up with Janet Ross-Henry and she finds out that she's his birth mother, but withholds that information in order to keep having sex with him just long enough to get him "sprung" to the point where that info would not become a deal breaker.

As fucked up as it sounded to say, but it appeared that she was the closest thing to a mother figure that he had ever been around.

Given the way that shit had been going in his world, she prayed that one day the two of them won't discover that they are actually brother and sister!

Even though she knew the likelihood of that happening was under zero percent.

So she tried to put herself in the shoes of Janet. Had she found out two hours ago that Alonzo was somehow her long lost sibling, would she have taken the call from Josie's Bar that told her she needed to "get down here and collect him"?

Would she have driven him home and invited him upstairs?

Would she be currently riding her brother's cock to her third orgasm of the night?

And just like that, she understood how and why Janet had done what she did as she would have done the exact same thing.

Now, it was time to really test Nikki's hypothesis.

"Baby, I'm going to say some things. Promise me that you won't get mad. Ok?"

"I won't get mad."

"Promise me Alonzo."

"I..unnngh, I promise I won't get mad."

"In that case then, fuck me Coach Mac, give me that big white dick." She said as she drove Alonzo mad with passion and desire. "Cum in me Coach Mac. Put a baby in me."

Alonzo had once, after she had surprised him with a birthday threesome with her best friend Nicole, remarked that he had never came so hard in his life prior to busting his nuts inside of Nikki's tight anus.

That one would now move into second place as he screamed and pumped enough seed into Yolanda that had she not already been pregnant, she very soon would be after extracting his cock.

She smiled. She had taken the "crown" back from her best friend as she looked down at her now snoring, satisfied, and safe, love of her life.

How will he feel when she springs the possibility of the two of them getting away from Carver, Coach Mac, Darlene, Janet and everyone else for the triple digit dry heat, cactus, and top notch baseball facilities that awaited them if they decide to settle down in Arizona?

End of Part two