Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm

"Ok. I'm not sure if on that last one, if you squirted in my mouth or pissed in it. But you did fart in my face. And it didn't come from your pussy."

"Pregnancy side effect. I'm sorry baby." Yolanda said with a satisfied giggle.

"Come here, give me a kiss, come taste your body fluids."

"Eww! No way."

"What? You never made Alonzo kiss you after you had swallowed his load?"

"Eww, gay."

"The irony."

"What? This isn't gay. You are my best friend in the world. This is love that we share."

"Well then Yoyo. If you really love me, then you'll stop torturing yourself and go talk to your man. Either that or move the hell on with your life.

I mean, I love Alonzo dearly but I hate him also for the way he's torturing you right now." Nikki admitted. "He acts like he's never made a mistake."

"I doubt that he views the act of walking in on your girlfriend bent over a desk while his coach has ten inches of southern born and bred white cock hanging out of her ass as a "mistake."

"By the way. How did that feel when Coach Mac accidentally stuck that massive white dick in your asshole?"

"I'm going to have to get you a dictionary so that you an look up the word "accident". Yolanda said to Nicole. "He did that shit on purpose.

He had just asked me if I'd allow him to ass fuck me and I turned him down flat. Then when he found out that his buddy Peter Kennedy was into that type of thing and I had to go through with it so that Alonzo and our baseball team had a shot at beating Arizona, I believe that when Coach Mac saw the opportunity to do so, he just dived right in; literally."

"But how did it feel?"

"It felt really intimate. It felt like it was this last frontier that is supposed to be conquered by someone you are deeply in love with.

That's how I know that I'm not built to be a pornstar or an escort, I get into my feelings over normal sex, the anal thing pushes even that to another level."

"Gurrrl, I was dying when he tried to talk you into letting him keep the dick in your ass and you insisting that he take that shit out." Nicole said.

"For all the good it did me with holding onto my baby Zo."

"Back to that. Alonzo loved every second of watching us all fuck that day."

"What? He loved it? Get the fuck outta here Nikki. What type of drugs are you on?"

"Sodium Pentothal, truth serum. Honey, I saw him when he walked in. He made eye contact with me. He grabbed his dick and stood there and took it all in at least few full 45 seconds before saying anything.

I half expected him to take off his clothes and join us."

"No fucking way." Yolanda incredulously replied.

"I'll blow your mind even further. I think what really had him over the moon was the fact that you had ten inches of "white" cock hanging from your ass."

"No. I don't believe that." Yolanda said.

"Well, perhaps I'm wrong. So let's test my hypothesis. Y'all used to watch porn together correct? Who is his favorite male actor?"

"Oh this is silly." Yolanda said as she started to recall. "He has a few. Peter North is one, as is J-mac, Danny D, Whitezilla...holy fuck!"

"Ok. And what scenes does he like them in?"

"Only scenes with sisters in them. He especially likes Jai James and the scenes she's done with Danny D."

"Any black male actors? Does he have any favorites?"

"Not a one. Whenever something would come on with Lexington Steele or Sean Michaels who are two of my favorites, he'd simply lose interest."

"Eldric is the same way. But I know the origins of how he became a black cuck."

"How?"

"He used to spy on his sister and this white guy that she used to mess around with. He told me how he used to stand at the door and peep in and jack his dick while "Ron" used to drive his own dick deep into his sister Sherri"s pussy."

"You think...you think Alonzo may have walked in on something that he wasn't supposed to see one day?"

"Given his old hoe of a mother? I'd say that's highly likely."

"Why wouldn't he tell me?"

"Girl. Do you think that a proud Mandingo Warrior is going to admit that he likes watching his beautiful African goddess get dicked down by the white man? I had to all but beat that information out of Eldric.

But afterwards, he was glad that I did so. It freed him. It allowed him to be himself."

"I really didn't think black cuckolds existed."

"Yeah, instead of calling it the "Black Swan Fallacy" they should replace the word swan with cuck. Besides, haven't you heard the rumors about Janet Ross-Henry and her husband allowing Coach Mac to fuck her in their home while he sits and watches?"

"Girl no! I'm a member of their church and I hadn't heard that one. Well, I was a member until she started sleeping with Alonzo."

"Well, to be honest, it's not really a rumor. Coach Mac told me about it and swore me to secrecy."

"Makes perfect sense. That is why she was so upset that day after she heard Coach and me fucking on his desk. She was trying to be all motherly and shit by low key telling me to steer clear of him. That old bitch was just in her feelings knowing that I was getting her goods." Yolanda said.

"Is this revenge then? Is that why she is screwing around with Alonzo?" Nicole asked.

"At one time, I would have said yes. But now? As I look at some google images of them caught out and around town, she looks like she's fallen for him. Hard."

"The fact that she has so publicly split with her husband does make it seem that way. So my love. What is your next move?"

"To be honest with you, I kind of felt that I was on my final standing eight count in the tenth. But now, armed with new intel? I can say to you my sister, that this is only the second round and I've only begun to fight."

Chapter Ten the apartment of Janet and Alonzo

The key turned extra slowly, the door felt so much heavier opening it than it did when he left earlier. His heart also seemed heavy.

He'd have to tell her. He'd have to come clean about himself and Darlene. How would she react? Mothers can be very forgiving but what about lovers?

Damn it! What if Darlene was wrong? What if monogamy truly was the natural state?

Wait. She said that the deception, not the lack of monogamy was the real issue. So I come clean, tell her about myself and Darlene, and her being the understanding lover/mother that she is will understand why I slept with my mother/lover.

"Mama? Janet? I'm home baby."

"In here Alonzo." A somber reply came from the bedroom.

"In here Alonzo?" He thinks to himself. "When does she ever call me Alonzo? What happened to "baby" or "lover" or even "son?

And why does she sound like that? Is it possible that she already knows? I mean they say that a "mother always knows" but this is ridiculous."

"Mom? Is...is everything ok?"

"No baby, it's not."

"Here it comes. I'm about to be dumped and disowned in one fell swoop." He thinks.

"I have some bad news."

"My love, I can explain."

"Willie had a massive stroke."

"I'm so sorry...wait, what?" Alonzo asked as it dawned on him what words she had just spoken.

"About five hours ago. He's in ICU in a medically induced coma."

"Her husband had a stroke? That's what she's upset about? Hey this is great! Wait, what? What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Mama, I'm really sorry. Would you like to go see him? I'll go with you if you like."

"Oh come here love." She said as she embraced him. "You are such a sweet boy. But I've been at the hospital already for the last three hours. I just came home to pack."

"Pack? What do you mean? Are you leaving?"

"Baby, please try to understand..."

"Understand what? Why you're walking out on me to take care of a man that you were getting ready to divorce?"

"My love it's not just about Willie. Someone has to take care of the ministry."

"The ministry that you despise."

"The ministry that I have a 50% stake in and Co-Pastor of."

"Money? You're putting money ahead of us?"

"My love, money is what pays for this apartment and for the car I bought for you."

"You don't have to condescend to me in that way. I'm simply trying to understand why you have to leave me."

"Shhh my love. Stop talking. Make love to me baby. Come on and fuck your mama, son."

"I'm not having "break up sex" with you mom."

Janet can't believe her ears. Since they've been together, hardly a night has passed that didn't find the two of them engaged in passionate love making.

She had never fucked on the floor before and he showed her just how much different it was from the "marital bed". The floor gave her nowhere to run, nowhere to hide as he pounded her pussy into orgasmic submission time and time again.

"Mom in less than five months, I'll be in the majors. I'll have all the money we will ever need. And you won't have to stand up and preach something that you don't really believe in."

"My son." She said as she fought back tears. "You're making this so much harder than it has to be. In the short term, I want you to fuck me, then forget about me, and then forgive Yolanda and take her back."

"Forget about you?" A shocked Alonzo said to her. "Janet have you already forgotten that you're more than just my lover, but you're also my mother?"

"No baby. I don't mean forget about me forever. Just until I sort all of this out. Afterwards, we can resume where we left off."

"After you just told me to take Yolanda back? How would that even look?"

"The three of us could work out an arrangement. In the meantime. I'll keep paying the rent here and you keep driving your Corvette.

It's my gift to you."

Alonzo ponders this for a second or two. While they lay in bed one night, she had asked him what his dream car looked like.

He told her that he loved the body style of the newest model Chevy Corvette.

What a shock he received the next morning as the two of them went down to the dealership, she had him pick out the one he wanted. The yellow Z06 hardtop.

If he thought he was in shock, the salesman's face said it all as she paid the purchase in full right on the spot in cash.

As he finished thinking of that magical day, he makes his decision and tosses the keys back to Janet.

"I don't want your trinkets and gifts Janet." He said as tears streamed down his face. "I want you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to contact a ride share so that I can pack my own bags and get back to the dorm.

As for the three "F" propositions that you offered me, Fuck you, Forgive Yolanda, and Forget you?

Only one of them can I guarantee you that I'm going to work toward."

Chapter 11 Coach Mac's office.

"It's a big commitment of time during the season." Coach Mac said to the 19 year old Tonya Fields whom He was currently interviewing for the open position of "bat girl".

"I can focus my full attention on it. I promise you that Coach McNamara."

"Stand up please. Let me take a look at you."

She does as he asked and stood up and slowly twirled around.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." He said as the curvaceous young coed's caramel skin tone had his cock painfully swollen as he focused on her long shapely legs and tight ass barely being concealed by her skin tight volley ball shorts.

He immediately thought about a young Diamond Jackson to describe the young lady, but he instead opted for a more traditional actress to tell her whom she reminded him of.

"Anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Taraji P Henson?"

"Uh, no." The stunned Tonya replied. "Do you really mean that?" She asked hopefully.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I mean it?"

"Because normally, everyone compares me to this porn actress Diamond Jackson."

You can't make this shit up...

"Uh...well look Tonya. There are hundreds of young women just like you at Carver who would like to become bat girls. Tell me why I should consider you for the job?"

The 19 year old walks around the desk and knells down beside Coach Mac's lap, grabs a handful of his rock hard dick and says, "you should consider me, because I never spit, and always swallow."

"Unnnngh! You do don't you? So, what else do you do?"

"I can also make a big white dick like yours feel right at home inside of my big brown booty and vise grip pussy."

With a quickness Coach Mac had freed his member from his shorts, just as Tonya had relived herself of her own. The cock suck and swallow session would have to wait for later as she had him with, "vise grip pussy".

But just as she straddled him, grabbed his dick and guided it toward her tight snatch, for the first time ever, the words of his assistant coach had come back to his mind and he has a moment of clarity, that leads to a moral reckoning.

"No. Stop." He told her.

"Stop? But why Coach? My pussy is throbbing for your dick right now."

"I know. But this isn't right. You shouldn't have to fuck me to get a spot with the team. This is a college program and you are a college student.

Your participation should be based on merit. Not how well you can spread your legs.

Come by tomorrow. I'll have a manual here for you to learn."

"A bat girl manual? You mean?"

"Yes Tonya. You've got the job."

The young coed, still nude from the waist down and still inches away from the still stiff member belonging to Coach Mac, in her excitement, bounced up and down joyously and accidentally landed with his cock embedded inside of her.

"Oooo." She moaned. "Coach, I'm sorry. That was an accident."

Raymond McNamara, for his part had did all he could to avoid this and had no intention to keep torturing himself. He thought of the "when in Rome" saying, but adjusted it to, "when in some tight ebony pussy. You have a god given duty to smash it."

Chapter Twelve Josie's bar "80s night".

The 1980s. The decade of excess, big hair, mutually assured destruction, John Gotti, and the best decade of music in the history of mankind. From Michael Jackson's "Thriller" to Bon Jovi's "Living on a prayer" to Run DMC'S "Walk this way"; tonight would encapsulate everything that the "decade of decadence" had brought us.

And Alonzo wells had only one question. "Waitress."

"Yes Alonzo?"

"That's a really nice song. Who is the artist?"

The woman looked over at the digital juke box display and quickly found the answer.

"Eternal Flame by the Bangles."

"The Bagels?"

"No. The Bangles. She repeated.

"Well, anyway, that was a nice tune. BTW, I'd like another Long Island."

"Alonzo dear. This is your fourth one. Maybe you should call it a night. Don't you think?"

"In the words of the immortal Doc Holiday, "ma'am, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

"Sigh. Why don't I call Ms. Janet for you?"

"No! Anyone but her. Now, can I have another one?"

"Coming right up." She said as Madonna's "Crazy for you" now piped through the speakers.

After a few minutes, a drink is brought to Alonzo, but instead of the chilled glass of four different liquors blended together, it is instead a hot cup of black coffee.

And not brought to him by the waitress...

"Here. Drink this and then try and stand up." Yolanda said to him.

"How I wish that I had Jesse's girl. I wanna have Jesse's girl." Alonzo sang.

"You know that's not what's currently playing don't you?" Yolanda asked. "Jesses's Girl went off as I was getting you some coffee."

"It's not? So what is that?"Alonzo asked?

"Don't stop believing." by Journey.

"So where's my drink?"

"You're not getting another one until you drink the entire cup."

"Sigh, yes mama."

"I thought that you didn't like it anymore when I referred to myself as your mama."

"I never said that. It always made me feel really special that the most beautiful girl on campus cared as much about me as a woman would do her own child."

"I still do." She told him as she rubbed his arm.

"But why? I've been so mean to you. So dismissive."

"You were hurting and you felt betrayed. I see that now."

"You look so beautiful pregnant."

"Even though it might not be your baby that I'm carrying? Even though it might be his?" She said as a single tear streamed down her cheek.

"Even though."

About this time, Foreigners "I want to know what love is" started playing.

"Oh. I don't know if I can listen to this one." She told him. "Can we go somewhere and talk?"

"Sure thing. Let me pay my tab and..."

"I already paid it. Come on. Let's bounce." She told him as she lead him out.

Once they were in here car, she asked him if he wanted to talk here or at her place.

"Let's go to your apartment." He said to her.

"The pool is closed."

"I don't want to sit by the pool. I want to go to your apartment."

On the way over, the two begin to catch up.

"Where should we start?" Alonzo asked.

"I must admit. I didn't see the Janet Ross-Henry thing coming. I mean, I'm a few years older than you are, but damn baby! She's old enough to be your mother."

"Uh, Yolanda?"

"Yes?"

"Maybe you should pull over for this next part."

Alonzo spills the beans on everything. The adoption, Janet being his maternal parent, Scott Deluna being his paternal, Darlene, and the rest.

Yolanda seemed to absorb everything he had just laid at her feet.

She seemed to be in deep thought after he finished, for a minute or two before finally breaking the uncomfortable silence with....

"May I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Dr. Janet Ross-Henry bought you a brand new Z06 Vette and you gave it back to her?"

"Yes."

"Lord! Where did I fail this child?"

They both laughed. Yolanda had proven this day that there was nothing he couldn't tell her. No secret that he needed to keep, no news that he would be better off withholding.

"Do you know what this means Zo?"

"That I have some strange shit going on in my life?"

"That too. But, it also means that you're half white even though you don't really look like it. We may not be able to determine our baby's paternity without DNA testing."

"I thought about that too." He admitted. "But mama...err...Janet had told me that her side of the family had strong genes. The baby may not come out looking white at all if he or she is mine."

"The problem is this though; you and I are roughly the same skin tone, so we might be faced with the same dilemma."

"I don't want to do a DNA test. Maybe we can have Coach Mac sign a document saying that he won't protest our child's paternity."

"I'm sure that would be right up his alley. Especially considering that he tried to talk me into getting an abortion the other day, right before trying to talk his way back between my legs."

"Tried to?"

"Thanks to Nikki I was able to back him off."

"And had she not been there?"

"He probably would have fucked me yet again."

"This thing with Coach Mac. Is it only a physical thing or is it more?"

"That's a great question. You're asking me if I'm I love with him. The answer is no; I only love you.

If you're asking me if, in a perfect world would I be happy sharing both of your cocks for the rest of my days?

Then that's a strong yes."

"I want...no, I need to fuck you right now." He said lustfully.

"Score one for Nikki! The girl hit it right on the head." Yolanda said to herself.

"I don't think we can do it in the car. Not in my current condition. So let's get up stairs and out of these clothes." She told him.

Once inside her apartment, Alonzo pulls Yolanda down on top of him on the floor. He reaches under the long oversized shirt she was wearing, takes hold to her skin tight elastic hot shorts and rips them in two.

After Janet had told her about the movie Dead Calm, starring Nicole Kidman and Billy Zane, she went back and watched it start to finish and she smiled as she recalled the scene where Billy's character had done likewise to Nicole's and ripped her shorts off right before she allowed him to fuck her in an effort of distraction meant to save her husband's life.