Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? We aren't going to finish?" She said, more in disappointment than surprise.

"After what you've shared with me? Read the room Dawn; time is of the essence."

The two make their way back inside to the spot where Yolanda was sitting, only to find to their ultimate dismay, that this is the spot where Yolanda WAS sitting.

"No! God damn it!" We are too late!" Alonzo said frantically.

"Wait! Call her phone." Dawn suggested.

"I can't call her; remember? We had to put our phone inside of lockers inside the U-Haul.

Yolanda! Yolanda!" Alonzo cried out.

"I normally only hear my name called that forcibly is right before you put your children into my belly." A welcomed voice to his six said.

He turned around and breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he took Yolanda into his arms for a deep embrace.

"Ooo baby! It seems like you really missed me. Maybe I should go pee more often." She jokingly said.

"Yolanda, Have you seen Coach Kennedy?" Dawn asked.

"Coach Kennedy? No. Uh, why do you ask?"

"Baby, I'm going to tell you something. Don't react to anything you hear. I need your best poker face."

"Baby? What's going on? You're scaring me." Yolanda said to him.

"I know my love. I'm scared too." Alonzo tells her and then whispers into her ear everything that Dawn told him as well as her major concerns for them both.

"My God!" Yolanda said as she heard the tale. "What ever could have put such a crazy idea into his head that I would leave you if you didn't get drafted?"

"That's what we'd like to know." Dawn said.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

Alonzo explained. "Baby, something went haywire with him the night you guys had "gotten together". Can you think of anything you might have did or said that caused him to go off the deep end in this way?"

Chapter seven A few months back.

"You are so god damned beautiful."

"Thank you. And you are a very handsome man."

"Ugh! Ugh! Damn it! You must really care about that boy's baseball career!" Peter Kennedy said as he continuously shoved his cock into and pulled it back out of Yolanda's asshole.

"Keep playing with my clit. That helps a lot." She said to him. "And "that boy" just happens to be the man that I love so yes, I'll do anything to help him achieve his dreams."

"Even if that "anything" involves being screwed in your ass for the first time in your entire life by a man you barely know?"

"Even that. No price is too high."

"Such...ugh! Such commitment! Tell me, Ms. Yolanda. Would you do the same for me?" He asked as he struggled to keep from cumming prematurely.

"Of...of course I would." She admitted. "If I loved you as much as I love my baby Zo. But I don't love anyone as much as I love him."

She might as well have stopped at, "of course I would"...because that was the last thing he heard. The rest of what she said had been drowned out by his announcing that he was "cumming in her tight asshole!"

"What a glorious day that had been!" Peter Kennedy thinks to himself as he watches the events unfold at the current Summer Slam Bang from a live feed being secretly piped into his office computer courtesy of a myriad of hidden cameras inside of the home.

He had read Yolanda so perfectly that night! When she asked him to "hold her" afterwards, as well as the passionate French kiss they shared, he knew that the same thing that had hit him that night had also brushed over her as well.

The only thing that remained would be how to remove that snotty littles asswipe Alonzo Wells from the chess board.

He'd probably already have been dealt with if only he could have kept his word to Yolanda. Why oh why...did Wells have to dominate the damn game on national tv?

It was all his fault when you drill down to it. Who told this kid to forget the fact that he went to a college that was known more for its band than its sports teams, and come out and dominate like he was freaking Nolan Ryan or somebody?

He could have simply kept Donato on the bench, let the other 8 starters do their thing and still win by double digits.

Surely Yolanda couldn't have blamed him for that. Could she?

And then here comes Alonzo Wells with his hot bat and golden arm; going upper tank at the plate and striking out side after side.

Alonzo Wells did all of this just to make him look ridiculous in front of Yolanda and a man in his position can't afford to ever be made to look ridiculous!

He'd have to pay a price...

And what of the performances of Dawn and Kevin? Completely Oscar worthy! Poor Dawn; Jesus. She won't be able to shit normally for a year after that butt reaming.

Robert Shullman. That little spoiled punk would also have to answer for spreading that unholy seed of his into his Yolanda.

Speaking of "unholy" how could she love a man like Alonzo Wells? He was an atheist for Christ sake. What an oxymoron; a "Black Atheist". There were more churches in "da hood" than there were barbershops.

What a life he planned to give her! The best of everything. Her child would attend the best schools, they'd live in the best neighborhoods, she'd drive the nicest car, and walk around with a bag that cost more than the avg American had on their yearly W2.

And all she'd have to do is spread those beautiful legs for him three to five times a week and to him and him alone.

It sounded like a fair tradeoff.

Meanwhile, on the ride back to the temporary housing of Yolanda and Alonzo.

"Nothing I said to him that night or at anytime, should have left Peter Kennedy under the impression that I would ever leave Alonzo under any circumstances."

"He seems adamant, not that it means anything. But I'm

worried about Alonzo more than anything else." Dawn admitted.

"No!" Yolanda said as she grabbed Alonzo's arm. "I'll see him dead before I let him hurt Alonzo."

"Yo-yo." He told her tenderly. "We are going to have to talk about role reversal at some point. If I'm going to be your husband, then you need to allow me to protect you and our child.

I don't want our son born in lockup."

"My Love, this man has resources, power, money..."

"Which also means that he has all of that to lose. And he'd be throwing all of that away if he publicly came after me."

"I agree with you Alonzo. But just as far as the "public" part is concerned though. He could come after you through other means."

"Other means?"

"There's a rumor floating about that his family has organized crime ties."

"Oh my Jesus!" Yolanda cried out. "Y'all are going to send me into premature labor."

"Baby the mob is not what it used to be. And there's no guarantee that they'd even help him."

"I'm not taking that chance. When we get home, I'm getting you some protection." Yolanda tells him.

"When you get to the gate, just give them this confirmation number. It'll be a straight flight. You should be back home in your own bed by midnight."

"Why are you helping us Dawn? I mean, you're taking a huge risk by sticking your neck out like this." Yolanda asked her.

"Would you believe that I'm some bleeding heart social justice warrior who earns her merit badges by helping the downtrodden and oppressed?"

"No."

"Would you believe that I'm jealous as hell of what you and Alonzo have and wish that I was in your shoes?"

"I'll buy that." Yolanda told her. "But what is it about the two of us that causes you jealously?"

"It's your love. It's so genuine. Even while you were both entangled with other people, your focus was still each other. I've...been with Robert Shullman before. He may be young, but he knows how to handle a woman's body; yet through all of it, you kept your eyes locked on Alonzo."

"Wait? Are you telling me that he lied about me being his "first time with a black woman?"

"No. He didn't lie." Dawn assures her. "No one around here really considers me to be black. I've played the "when in Rome" part so convincingly, I'm like a reverse version of Eminem."

"So, your persona? Is it just an act?" Alonzo asked.

Dawn sighed, "my parents didn't want me to attend an HBCU. They told me I'd never get a "real job" unless I attended a "white college" and toned down my "around the way girl" image.

So, I played the role. I played it too well one might say. Soon, I wasn't playing. This became my identity. I was even doing the white girl thing by having my "fantasy fuck" with a black guy.

So, in truth, I could see how Robert could say that to you Yolanda. No one around here looks at me as if I'm black."

"And your being the president of the "black student union?"

She laughed. "Do you really think we have a black student union on campus?"

They arrive at the condo where Yolanda and Alonzo are staying and Dawn parks in front of the building. "Ok, go get your things, your flight will be leaving soon and I don't want you to miss it."

The two hurry upstairs and begin to pack what little they had taken out of their suitcases.

"Are we forgetting anything?" Yolanda asked.

"I don't think so. Did we get all of your medications?"

"Shit! I'm glad you thought about that."

"You guys leaving so soon? You weren't even going to say goodbye?" A voice from the front doorway said to them. In their haste to pack, neither of them had remembered to lock the door.

Alonzo searched the eyes of Kevin Donato for some clue as to his motivations. Did Coach Kennedy get wind of their intended exodus and send the college aged Luca Brasi to "make them an offer they couldn't refuse?"

Alonzo instinctively pulled Yolanda behind him as he confronted his possible would be antagonist.

"If you're here to stop us, Donato, I can promise you that it won't be as easy as you might think." Alonzo told him.

"Stop you?" Kevin asked quizzically. "Didn't Dawn tell you?"

"Tell us what?" Yolanda asked

"I was the one who she called to keep an eye on you." He explained to her. "I came here to watch the apartment to make sure that no one came in and tampered with your things."

"So, you know about what Kennedy was trying to do to me? And why he was trying to do it?" Alonzo asked.

"Unfortunately, that's a yes answer to both. I don't happen to agree with it though. I want to beat you, Alonzo; and I make no qualms about it.

But I want to do it fair and square. I can't respect a victory gained in the way he's trying to do so."

"So, we will leave it on the field? May the best man win?" Alonzo asked.

"May the best man win." Donato said as the two shook hands.

"Kevin?" Yolanda asked. "Are you two going to be ok? I mean, he won't be happy if he finds out you guys aided us in getting away from here."

Donato scoffs, "he can't win without me. If he wants another title, I'll have to play an integral part of that."

"I see."

"Now go. Both of you. I'll see you in the college World Series."

"Count on it. Bro." Alonzo told him as they exited the building for the airport.

After they arrived back home, The two climbed into bed exhausted; spent from all the excitement and drama they had just experienced. Yolanda is asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. Alonzo plugged his now dead phone into a charger and almost instantly when it comes alive it starts to ring.

"Hello?" He said as he noticed that the phone number came from a local hospital.

"Alonzo? Baby. This is mom."

"Uh, which one?"

"Darlene. I've been calling you for hours now."

"I'm sorry mom. Is everything ok?"

"It's Janet."

Alonzo jumped out of bed. "Janet? What's wrong with her?" He asked in absolute panic mode.

"No baby. She's not harmed. It's her husband. Reverend Henry."

"Ok." He said as his heart rate slowly returned to normal. "What's going on?"

"She needs you baby. Reverend Henry passed away about two hours ago. Your mother needs her son/lover by her side."

Chapter 8

Detroit one year after Alfred Wells had left home for college

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Alfred...happy birthday to you!" Both his aunt Audrey and Bunny sang to him after he had come home for Christmas break to celebrate his 20th birthday.

"Thank you, Aunt Audrey. Thank you, Ms. Bunny." He said to both of them as he blew out the twenty candles on his cake.

"Gurrl! Can you believe that we have an actual college man in the family? And a star football player to boot?" Audrey pointed out.

"I love watching him destroy opposing team quarterbacks as an outside linebacker." Bunny said. "It's like watching Lawrence Taylor in his prime."

Alfred blushed. "Aw Ms. Bunny. Thank you for saying so."

"Number one. I'm as much a part of your family as Audrey or even Lisa. I want you to stop with the "Ms" thing and start calling me either "Aunt Bunny" or just "Bunny".

"Ok, "Just Bunny." He replied to which the three of them laughed heartedly.

"That sounds like that could be my rap stage name." She said as she thought about referring to herself as such when she turned tricks.

"So, you guys really took the night off? No customers?" Alfred asked.

"No, my loving nephew. Tonight is all about you."

Every since that fateful afternoon when Audrey had inadvertently prevented mother and son from consummating their love for each other in Lisa's oversized bathtub, Alfred Wells has practiced "delayed gratification".

He had heard about boxers who forego sex for training leading up to their bouts due to the belief that it gives them an edge, and since he had already foregone it for 19 and a half years, what would a few more months mean?

It was a difficult task to keep from pounding the very willing pussy of his new girlfriend Darlene McGee; especially since he had hopes of giving his virginity to his mother.

Only one problem though. Lisa wasn't currently in the residence for his little private "party".

'

"Your mother had business with the sheriff." Audrey explained. "She should be back any minute now."

"In the meantime." Bunny told him. "Why don't you "open your presents?"

Alfred looked around the room. "Presents? I don't see any."

"You don't? And just what do you think that Bunny and I are?" Audrey told him as she grabbed a fistful of his cock.

"Oh, Aunt Audrey!" He said as he pulled her robe open and began to fondle her ample breast. "This is the best present ever."

"It gets better." Bunny said as she pulled his shorts down and his huge cock stood straight up. "And this right here is why I like my dicks, young, huge and black." The short plump Caucasian redhead said as she began to devour his cock while his aunt straddled his face and he licked her hungry pussy.

This continued for a few more minutes. Finally, the two ladies "rock-paper-scissored" their way to who would ride first.

Scissor lost to rock as Aunt Audrey straddled her nephew. "God damn it! This dick!" Audrey screamed as she rode her sister's son to a quick yet crashing orgasm.

"His dick control rivals that of a pornstar." Bunny remarked as Alfred sucked on her tits while she shared a passionate kiss with Audrey who was now furiously humping up and down on her nephew's stiff member as she worked her way into an orgasmic frenzy.

"God, I think I'm in love!" Audrey said as she broke from Bunny and shoved her tongue down Alfred's throat. "I ain't never had a dick like this one!"

"I want my turn!" Bunny declared. "I want some of my nephew's cock too."

A spent yet satisfied Audrey gingerly climbed off of Alfred's still throbbing penis; her pussy juice running freely down her leg as Bunny mounted him and inserted his dick into her tight white pussy.

With very predictable results...

"Ok." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I've never cum that hard in my entire life. Alfred? Baby? Do you really have to leave us and go back?" Bunny asked as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"I'm asking myself the same damn question." Audrey said as she rubbed his swollen balls.

Alfred stays mute. He fears that if he joins in the conversation, he would find that he both agrees and disagrees with them. He had never wanted to leave home to begin with. Lisa had encouraged him to do so, due to her desire for him to strive for more than being "Sergeant at Arms" of a brothel.

But now, that he had experienced "college life", he actually loved it. He had fallen hard for Darlene McGee and as soon as Christmas break was over, he intended to show her just how much she meant to him. He recalled writing his mother and sending her a picture of Darlene and his mother replying and asking him was he dating Desiree West the famous 1970s black porn starlet after she had "de-aged" twenty years?

"So you guys started without me?" Lisa Wells asked as she came into the dining room where Bunny was still riding her son's hard dick.

A startled Bunny bounced high enough to cause Alfred's cock to pull out of her and embed itself between her ass checks.

"Bitch. You told us to get him warmed up for you." Audrey said to her sister jokingly.

"Warm him up? It looks like he wore both of you hoes out."

"Amen and amen again." Bunny declared.

"Ok. Allow mama to show you how its done. I've been getting "initial cumbursts" out of young men for decades now, surely I can make my own offspring give it up.

Isn't that right son?"

"Anything you say, mama."

Lisa came into the room wearing nothing more than a silk kimono robe and open toe clear mules. Her toes were painted a dark sexy red. Wherever she came from, this had been her outfit that she left the house with and returned in.

Alfred deduced that her business today with the Irish born Sheriff O'Hare was her weekly monetary payoff and free sex that she gave him to keep the brothel operating without scrutiny from local law enforcement.

Unlike the first two, Lisa doesn't opt to ride her son, instead, she has Bunny and Audrey to clear the table as she hops up onto it and parts her long and shapely legs.

"Happy birthday baby. Come put that nut into your mother's pussy." She said seductively as both Audrey and Bunny cheered them on.

A misconception about a boy and his virginity is often that he vividly recalls the "first piece of pussy that he ever gets". This may or may not always be true.

What will, without a doubt always be a fact is that he'll forever cherish the first pussy he ever gets to cum inside of.

And after today, he will always cherish his mother's pussy...

"That's it son, enjoy your birthday present! Fuck me. Fuck me like you love me. You do love me don't you my son?" Lisa asked him as one of her mules rested right beside his ear as he slowly stroked his mother to a climax.

"I love you more than life itself mama." He said to her as he reached down and kissed her deeply.

"Are you going to stay in college and make us all proud?" She asked as his lovemaking had her close to tears of ecstasy.

"I'll do anything you want me to."

"Let...lets test that." She said to him as she scooted her booty closer in order to take in even more of his dick. "If you'll do anything I want. Then what I want most of all is for you to cum in my pussy honey. Nut all up in your mother's twat right now!"

He obliges and again, much similar to the "yawning effect", the three ladies all experience their own climaxes. While Lisa's may come from her son's cock, both Bunny and Audrey have their orgasms vicariously.

Alfred collapsed on top of Lisa as the two kissed passionately. After they broke their lip lock. Lisa spoke first.

"Whew! God damn it boy!" She said as she patted him on the back. "If you weren't son..."

"What mama? What would you do?"

"I'd make you marry me! You can't fuck a woman like you did me and not put a ring on it."

"Why can't I marry you? Why can't we all get married and live happily ever after?"Alfred asked.

"Outside of the fact that it's against the law? The only one of us you could marry in reality would be Bunny." Audrey said to her nephew.

1...34567...11