Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So why was there so much tension currently between Dr. Janet Ross-Henry and Attorney Darlene Wells at the bar on this particular night?

That answer would soon be forthcoming...

"You look good Janet."Darlene said as she took a sip of her Long Island iced tea.

"So do you." Janet replied. "By the way. Did you know that was also his drink of choice?"

"Whose drink of choice?"

"Our son. He only drinks those Long Islands."

"Well lookee here...you haven't been his mother ten minutes and you already know him better than I do.

Incredible."

"I've been his mother all of his life. But that doesn't mean that you and Alfred didn't do a phenomenal job raising him."

"Roughly until I started fucking him. Right?"

"I'm no one to talk." Janet assured her.

"I really can't say which one is worse. Me being the woman who raised him now lusting after his cock and catching the wrong kind of feelings for him..."

"Or me the woman who bore him and gave him up, now doing the same thing..."

"But who says it has to be wrong? Hate is wrong. Not love. And we both love him so much." Darlene said.

"As any mother should." Janet replied.

"So, let's put this dumb shit aside. We both love our son. We are both in love with our son. And we have both slept with our son.

I would say that would make us the world's coolest moms.

Or the world's coolest MILFs."

"Well, considering that he has already did both of us. We can't really call ourselves "moms he'd LIKE to fuck." Janet acknowledged.

"Well hopefully we can be, "moms that he'd like to fuck again....

And the next day...

And the next day..."

"We just some nasty, trifling old heifers."

"Girl please. If we were two guys, and Alonzo was a 21 year old female we'd be...."

"Some nasty, trifling old farts. There's no coming out smelling like a rose on this one." Janet said.

"I don't care. I say there's nothing wrong with me loving my son the way I do."

"Me neither, but society does. And unfortunately we are apart of that society that frowns on incest even between consenting adults."

"Oh screw those damn self righteous hypocrites!" Darlene shot back. "Taboo" was one of the highest grossing fuck flicks ever. And what does it feature? A mother and her son fucking. Imagine that?

It was so popular they made sequels, spin-offs...Taboo II, Taboo III, Taboo next generation, Taboo goes to Washington, Taboo saves universe."

"Darlene, yo ass is kray-kray." She said as she laughed for the first time in a while. "Taboo goes to Washington..."

"Janet? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Darlene. What is it?"

"What made you decide to look for him? After all these years I mean."

"It wasn't a whim. If that's what you're thinking. Not one day has passed when I didn't think of him; wonder what type of life he's had, who his friends were, did he find love, was he a good guy?

Or was he a player with nine kids from nine different women and he wasn't supporting any of them? I just needed to know the truth."

"You do realize that you didn't have to tell him, correct? You could have kept that bit of info to yourself. The two of you could have lived happily ever after with him never knowing that you were his birth mother.

Surely you could have lived with that one small secret?"

"That's easy for you to say Darlene, you're not his birth mother."

"Well, that's a hell of a thing for you to say to me. I've been the only mother he's known for the first 21 years of his life."

"Darlene? Please forgive me. That didn't come out right."

"Oh...it's ok Soror. But you know? Just thinking about it? You really gave him a corvette for his birthday?"

She laughed. "No. I just bought him the corvette. For his birthday I gave him anal."

"Oh shit! Even I'm not that brave. That boy might rupture something back there with that big ass cock of his."

"Girl he's the most gentle and considerate lover you'll ever have. He can control his cock like nothing I've ever seen."

"Maybe for you...But for me? That boy has zero cum control. He plastered my face with thick jizz the first time I was ever intimate with him."

Janet erupted with laughter. "Are you for real? Damn girl!"

"The next time, I thought I was on Ghetto Gaggers or something with the way he nearly choked me with all of his dick down my throat as he let off like a fire hose."

"Lord I wish I could just here his voice! I miss him so much. Sometimes, I feel like I traded in my one shot at true happiness for thirty pieces of tarnished silver." Janet lamented.

"Why are you doing this Janet? I mean, I get the taking care of your ailing husband part. But pastoring his

church?"

"A lot of the members aren't crazy about the idea either. They feel that me being in charge and leading the flock is "biblically unsound."

"The good old Apostle Paul. Women should stay silent in church."

"That deacon board of Willie's would love that. If I'm forced to stay silent, then there's no one to watch the foxes and protect the hens."

"But now you're having second thoughts?"

"And third and fourth thoughts as well. He tried to tell me that money wasn't worth giving up what we have...what we had. And now, he's somewhere with the very person I begged him to forgive and go back to.

Having a PHD sure as hell doesn't mean that you have common sense."

"Clear something up for me." Darlene said to her.

"If I can."

"Whenever we would have sorority type events, Alonzo would always come with me on the weekend to help us set up our booths and such. You knew what day his birthday was on as well as how old he was.

Hell, he was even a student of yours for a semester once.

None of this seemed suspicious in the slightest to you?"

"Of course it did. But it also seemed like too big of a coincidence. And going with Occam's Razor, the simplest solution wasn't that this beautiful young man was the same beautiful young man that I had given up all those years ago and now somehow, out of all the cities and townships in the world, he and I just so happened to be living in the same place at the same time, and me and his mother were part of the same organization, serving on the same board.

It was simpler to say that the evidence was circumstantial, and that there was no way he was my long lost son.

I mean, what would you have said had I walked up to you and asked, girl, did you and Alfred adopt Alonzo?"

Before Darlene can respond, Janet received a call from home. "Excuse me Darlene, this is the home health provider.

Hello?

.....

"What? How did he fall?

.....

"Is he conscious?"

.....

"Call 9-11! I'm on my way!"

"What happened?" Darlene asked a now frantic Janet.

"It's Willie. He...he fell trying to get to the bathroom. He's not responding to her and he doesn't appear to be breathing.

I've got to go. I'm meeting them at the hospital and..."

"I'm going to drive you. You're in no condition to do so."

"But, you've also had quite a bit to drink as well."

"I have a very high tolerance for alcohol. I'm fine as long as we don't get stopped." She put two one hundred dollar bills on the table and off they went into the night to try and reach the hospital that Janet's estranged husband would most likely be transported to.

Chapter six Summer Slam Bang

They never once broke eye contact...

Her eyes were all that he needed. Her eyes played "The Window" in the sexually charged erotic thriller to his "Peeping Tom".

He didn't need to see the 19 year old testosterone fueled rigid white dick belonging to Arizona college student Robert Shullman as it slammed in and out of the ebony twat of his fiancé.

He didn't need to see her licking her lips in satisfaction as she "fucked him back" to within an inch of his own orgasmic bliss only to see her "snatch it all away" while his engorged testicles screamed for release.

He only needed to see her eyes. Her eyes told him everything...

Those eyes were wanting to know, if she had guessed right about him? Was he truly "enjoying the view"? Did he like watching her in this way...naked, on her side, facing him, one leg up, still wearing her wedgie heels, while another man occupied the sacred space between her legs?

His sacred space...

Did he still see her pregnant ebony body as "beautiful" while it was being explored and temporarily annexed by the 19 year old Caucasian underclassman, who would for sure be bragging about this night at "keg parties" for the rest of his college career?

The votes were in and in a unanimous decision, the "eyes" have it.

"Robert, hon?"

"Yes ma'am Ms. Yolanda?"

"Do you know how many times I've cum all over your juicy cock tonight?"

"Ummmm, I'd say maybe 4 times or possibly 5 or..."

"8 times hon. I came 8 times." Yolanda admitted to him.

"Oh man. Don't I feel like the big man on campus right now." He said as he continued to pump her pussy. "Does your husband know how lucky he is to have you?"

"Ugh! Ugh! Unnngh! Make that number 9." She remarked as she hit another orgasmic milestone. "Yes, he does know, but only he's not my husband yet. But really, I'm just as lucky.

How many men do you know that would allow the love of their lives to enjoy the company of a handsome, well endowed young man like yourself?"

"I'm doing so right now. Your hus...I mean, your fiancé is currently fucking my fiancé." He said to her of the "mirrored fuck" that Alonzo and the diminutive yet plump Latina who had earlier been seen as the "meat" in a threesome sandwich when both she and Alonzo had first entered the house.

"That's number 10 and I'm officially drained." Yolanda declared. "Come on hon, give Ms. Yolanda your load. I need some of those "semen electrolytes" put back in me." She joked.

Robert didn't need to be told twice. He shot off like a volcano, filling Yolanda's pussy with the "hydration"

She craved.

He also expressed his satisfaction vocally in the form of an ear piercing howl that Yolanda quickly silenced by sticking her tongue into his mouth.

As the after effects started to ebb, Yolanda could feel him trembling. She wiggled her body around to face him as her "motherly instincts" once again kicked in and she took him and cradled him in her arms.

"I'm sorry Ms. Yolanda. I didn't expect it to be like this at the end. This was so different than anything..."

"Shhh Hon. I know. You'll be ok. Now help me up. Ms. Yolanda needs to get her pregnant self into the restroom to pee."

He watches her walk away. Her bare hips swaying from side to side while she slowly made her way to an unoccupied bathroom. He can see his cum oozing down her left leg as it wrapped its way around her thigh like a ribbon. He knew for sure he would never engage in "locker room talk" in regards to his experience tonight. For whatever it may have meant or not meant to her.To him it was everything.

She was smiling. She hadn't intended to get into Robert's head in this way, but hey, that's life right? "Poor guy." She thinks to herself. "He should have consulted his doctor about possible side effects that are inherent with sliding your cock into some black pussy."

Back on the side of the room where Yolanda and Robert had been held up and had drawn a crowd, now the focus was on Alonzo and Robert's girlfriend Anya who was now laying on her back while Alonzo Drove his dick balls deep into the self described "hot tamale".

"Ooo, Papi! She said to Alonzo. You just sent me through a straight three minute orgasm. I thought no one this side of Kevin Donato could pull a stunt like that."

"Right place, right time I suppose." He answered with a modesty that surprised even him.

"Right dick, right hole is more like it. Where did you Mrs. go off to?"

"Well, she's not...you know what? Fuck it. I think she just went to the bathroom to clean up and pee."

"Does being pregnant cause her to pee a lot?"

"Like Bart Simpson said when he prank called Moe's Tavern, "she pees freely."

"She messed my man's head up. It's going to take me days to get him down off the ledge."

"I'm sorry. She can definitely have that effect on people."

"He'll be ok in a few days. This happens all the time.

But let's forget about him and her, you're fucking me right now papi. And I'm about to start another marathon cumming session."

She looks more Hawaiian than she does Mexican. Either way, Anya is one gorgeous lady. She reminded him of a photo he once saw at his parents home. It was a photo of his grandmother Lisa, his aunt Audrey and their friend Bunny. The photo was the three of them when they were in the mid twenties.

Bunny and Anya were roughly the same height and body measurements. He wondered if his pop had ever been lucky enough to smash Bunny as he was now doing to her doppelgänger?

"Fuck me Papi! Fuck me! Cum in this pussy Papi! It's your pussy tonight."

He does as she directs and deposits a payload into her vagina.

But as hard as he cums, Anya cums even harder.

"God damn it! Fuck me papi! Fuck me before you go limp."

"Limp?" She doesn't know me very well, does she?" He says to himself as he quickly recovers and starts to mercilessly pound her twat for round two.

After watching Yolanda and Robert engage in such hot interracial love making and that image now plastered all over his brain, he wasn't certain of how many nuts he'd bust tonight in an effort to scratch that proverbial itch.

It it would definitely be more than one or two....

"Sorry. Only one per customer Anya. House rules." A familiar voice said as she placed her hand on his back.

"I know Dawn." Anya said as she pled her case, "but this one...he's like a machine."

"And it's my turn to ride the mechanical bull then. If you're not quite there yet, how about grabbing Kevin? You always like the way he rearranges your internal organs."

Realizing that she's not going to win this debate, Anya opts to locate Kevin Donato for her last romp of the night.

While Dawn takes him by the hand and leads him to a spot outside under the moonlight and onto an already laid out blanket.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she noted the look of confusion on his face.

"Seems a bit romantic doesn't it? I thought that this was all about only fucking?"

"It is. She said as she laid on her back and parted her legs. "But it's also quiet and the perfect place to talk outside of prying ears."

Alonzo climbs on top of her and guides his cock inside her pussy. She lets out an audible gasp as he goes in all the way.

"I wasn't expecting that." He told her. "I mean, given the size of your boyfriend."

"His would have been borne of pain. That one just now was pure bliss."

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

"Where is Yolanda?" She asked frantically.

"She's inside."

Dawn, who had opted for black combat boots as opposed to five inch stilettos, asked Alonzo to pull her phone out of the side of her right boot(since her legs were on his shoulders) and hand it to her.

"Hey!" She said into the phone. "Do you see Yolanda?"

.....

"Ok, good. Keep an eye on her. Don't allow her to leave with anyone. Understood. Just keep her in there until we get there. Ok?"

.....

"Good." She said and clicked off.

"Are you trying to tell me that Yolanda is in danger? Then if so, what the hell are we doing out here?" Alonzo asked as he attempted to pull his dick out of Dawn and rush back inside.

"No! Stay here. She's not in any danger. But there are things you need to know about the shady dealings going on around here.

And if someone sees us just talking without fucking, they may smell a rat."

"I'm listening."

"Ok. You guys need to leave here, tonight. If you need me to, I'll buy you both one way tickets on a Delta flight going back to Georgia."

"Leave here? Why?"

"Because Coach Kennedy is on some very foul shit. He has no plans to get you onto the team. He just needs you out of the way so that he can win another title."

Alonzo can't believe what he just heard. He felt that it sounded fishy when Yolanda first told him about the offer, but he had no real reason to doubt the man or his word on this if only for purely selfish reasons.

His joining their staff would ensure a championship. He just didn't think about the fact that not playing at all would have the same net effect.

"So he'd rather railroad me out of baseball than allow me onto his pitching staff? Did I do something to this man other than quiet his bats?"

"Yes you did."

"What?"

"You're standing in his way."

"Standing in his way of what?"

"Not "what", "who". You're standing in his way of having Yolanda."

"Aaaugh!" Alonzo shouted as the last words of Dawn shocked him to the point of a balls draining climax.

Dawn, for her part, experiences a phenomenon akin to the "contagious yawning effect" and herself, follows up with her own heart stopping climax.

"My...god! That was short, yet extremely intense." She said to him as she lowered her boot clad feet from his shoulders. "Does news like this always make you shoot off like a rocket?"

"When it catches me off guard it can." He told her as he rolled off top of her. "What do you mean by, "I'm standing in his way?"

"We need to keep going. Can you get hard again and fast?"

"Already there." He said to her as he reinserted his still stiff cock into Dawn from a spoon position.

"Lord! A dick that can do this is worth a hundred 13 inch ones." Dawn declared as Alonzo began to fuck her once more.

"Dawn, I need you to focus. What the hell is going on with Yolanda and Coach Kennedy?"

"Baby, he's obsessed with Yolanda. I'm talking fatal attraction rabbit boiling in the pot type of shit."

"Bullshit! They were only together one time. How the hell could he..."

"How many times in the sack do you think is needed for someone to formulate the narrative that they desire to formulate in their mind? Haven't you ever heard of movies stars being stalked by delusional fans who just know that if not for certain circumstances, the star would love and desire them just as much as the fan loves and desires the star?

"Wait. He thinks that..."

"Yes. He thinks that Yolanda wants him too. But you're in the way."

"Ok, then Yolanda isn't in any real peril. The only one in his cross hairs may be myself."

"It could be."

"Ok. Then I can live with that."

"What do you mean by that?" Dawn asked.

"How did you come by this information?" Alonzo asked as he raised his head and looked over her shoulder.

"It's...it's complicated."

"Well, can you "un-complicate" it?"

"I was giving him head under his desk when I realized that he was staring at images of Yolanda from the internet."

"Giving him head."

"I was sucking his dick on my knees, do you need me to draw you a sketch?"

"Uh, sorry. I just thought that..."

"That I was Kevin's girl? That is all Coach Kennedy's idea as well. Kevin was the perfect patsy or "beard" to keep suspicion off of the good Roman Catholic Irishman.

That way, he could have his "chocolate" and eat it too."

"He's probably hell in a game of chess. It sounds like he stays 8 moves ahead.

So, how was he going to keep me from playing ball and outside of the College World Series, was there another motivation?"

"Yes. He's convinced that the key to getting back into Yolanda's panties as well as her heart is to cause you to not get drafted."

"What? Does he think Yolanda is a gold digger or something?"

"He's certain that she will dump you if you go undrafted. And He'll be right there with a love nest, a hot car, a healthy spending account, and a nanny that speaks very little English.

Everything a new single mother needs to make her completely dependent on her wealthy benefactor as he pops in and out of her life and bed with reckless abandonment.

"Come on." He said as he held out his hand to help her up. "We need to go find Yolanda."