Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that man would be the center of attention tonight as all in attendance dared to hope that he might make Az his new home.

"It seems kind of quiet for a party." Alonzo said as he and Yolanda exited the Uber that brought them here.

"Maybe the acoustics inside are just really good."

"It's possible I suppose. I just hope that we are at the right place. I mean, there are ID TV episodes that start like this."

"Will you stop being a doofus and knock on the door?"

"Sigh, ok. But don't come crying to me if we end up in Alfred Hitchcock's Twilight Zone."

"Two vastly different shows." Yolanda told him.

Before he can ring the doorbell. The door opens wide and they are met with a familiar face.

"Hi guys. Do you remember me from the plane ride?"

"How...how could we forget." Alonzo said as he stared at the flight attendant now doorperson.

"We are so glad you guys made it out! I'm Shirley btw." She said as she extended her hand for them to shake.

"Um, hi Shirley." Yolanda said to the statuesque blonde. "May I ask a question? That is if I'm not being too forward."

"Oh go right ahead and ask dear."

"Where are your clothes?" Yolanda asked as she addressed the elephant in the room which was "Shirley" clad in nothing but a set of come fuck me mules.

"Oh. They didn't tell you?"

"Tell us what."Alonzo asked.

"That this is a clothing free zone. Do you see that U-haul over there? It has lockers inside. Go in take a lock out of any non used locker, there is a robe and slippers inside, put them and lock your clothes and personal items away. Also, no phones, absolutely no going live, no filming or photography allowed."

"If you'll excuse us..." Alonzo said as he took Yolanda by the hand as they turned to walk away.

"Occam's Razor. I should have seen this from a mile away." Alonzo said.

"Occam's Razor? How on earth was the simplest solution that this would turn out to be a giant fuck fest?"

"Simple deductive reasoning. "Bang" "slam", both words used in porn movies.

"So are "this" and "that."

"Beside the point." He said as he pulled out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Yolanda hissed.

"What's it look like? I'm calling us an Uber and getting us the fuck out of here."

"But why?"

"Why? Because this was supposed to be a party, you know, dancing, food, obnoxious rap music, a clown and a pony maybe?

Not stripper heels, jock straps, and partner swapping orgies.

Don't tell me that you're considering us staying here are you?"

"Yes. I most certainly am considering it. Hell, what's the worse that can happen? I'm already preggo."

"But what if I get someone pregnant?"

"Baby please. These are spoiled rich daddy's girls. They aren't about to give up their carefree lifestyles for 18 years of motherhood."

"An orgy though? Baby? You're sure about this?"

"No. But I think it'll be fun. Come on love, let's do as the Romans for one night."

"Well, to be honest. I always did want to touch a set of plastic tits like Shirley has." Alonzo admitted as they walked to the U-haul truck.

"That's the spirit! Hey, I just thought about something? You've never been with a white girl have you?"

"Considering that you were my first time. Nikki was my second, my mom was my third, and then my other mom was my fourth, I'd say no, I've never been with a white girl."

"You really just made the "mom" thing sound weird as hell."

"Only just now? That has been Grade A weird since it's inception."

Once they are changed, Alonzo developed an even deeper appreciation for the pregnant form of Yolanda. Her very noticeable stomach, as well as her swollen looking breast were driving him crazy with lust.

But for now, he knew that he'd have to be willing to share. At least for tonight.

And he planned to have a ringside seat for the event.

"Let's ditch the robes. I want everyone to see me in all child bearing glory." She said lustfully.

As they walk in, the greetings go as about to be expected. Everyone is naked, everyone is glad to see them and every male in attendance wants to fuck Yolanda and likewise with the females and Alonzo.

A few "minor skirmishes" are taking place in a few of the corners of the ballroom as Alonzo recognizes one the guys from yesterday as he "slams" the pussy of a sexy red head, while in the other corner, two guys from the team are performing a double penetration ritual on a very cute, very plump Latina who, like Yolanda, seems to love to wear very high heels in the hopes of them making her appear taller.

"So you guys did make it! Good. You didn't miss the presentation." Dawn said as she greeted them wearing a hands free mic over her head as well as a set of playboy bunny ears. "Oh...my...God! I hope I look this sexy pregnant.

"Thank you Dawn." Yolanda replied.

"Oh god, May I?"

"I guess." A confused Yolanda said.

Without another word, Dawn took one of Yolanda's nipples into her mouth and started to suck on it. Yolanda threw her head back in ecstasy.

"My God! That baby is going to love that milk! Oh my! You taste so sweet. Full disclosure, I'm into women too. Maybe one day we can..."

"Sure. Why not?" A now aroused Yolanda said to her. "In fact, come here, let me see how my milk tastes."

The two women lock into a deep embrace and open mouth kiss. Alonzo's mind is reeling. He's never seen this side of Yolanda so open to explore so eager to allow her sexual nature to come out and play, and so far, he's liking what he's seeing.

"Now, let Alonzo taste." Yolanda says to Dawn who is only too happy to oblige.

"Yes I'm really liking this side of her!" Alonzo thinks to himself as he and Dawn share a nice long French kiss.

"Ooo. You are getting so hard down here." Dawn said as she grabbed his cock. "Wow, it's really heavy and thick. I wish I had time to..., but the seminar is about to start."

"Seminar?"

"Yes. I'm going to do a live presentation on how to safely have anal sex when your partner is well above avg."

"Live presentation. So that means you're going to be..."

"Explaining how to, while I'm the ass that's being penetrated."

"That is some multitasking ability that you have." Yolanda told her.

"Thanks." She said with a giggle.

"So, who is the lucky guy?" Alonzo asked.

"I think that's my cue." Kevin Donato said as he and Shirley walked up arm in arm. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Alonzo. I've been following your career very closely over the last few seasons.

You really are as good as advertised."

"High praise indeed coming from the best hitter in college baseball."

"Sorry about that little bit of theater yesterday. Coach likes it when we appear overly confident."

"No harm no foul on my end." Alonzo replied.

"Ok, elephant in the room time." Yolanda said. "Kevin? Sweetie? Just how big is your dick?" She asked as she noticed the man hanging close to his knee.

"It's a little under 13 inches." Dawn said proudly.

"Oh my." Yolanda said. "I might have to try that one day when I'm no longer carrying."

"Why wait?" Shirley asked.

"Because putting that thing in my pussy might cause me to prematurely go into labor."

"So you've met Dawn and Shirley at different times. But I'm introducing them together as my two girlfriends."

"Wow. Two girlfriends?" Alonzo said.

"What? You don't think that any lone female could handle this monster alone do you?" Dawn said as she grabbed a fist full of her boyfriend's meaty cock.

"Dawn we really need to get on stage, five minutes to show start."

"Ok guys. We will see you afterwards. That is, if I can still walk." She joked.

After they had departed, Yolanda and Alonzo found some seats upfront got ready as a bed was brought out from one of the back rooms and Dawn sat down on the side of the bed facing the audience and Kevin took his place beside her.

"Each year, we take requests for what to do for the next years summer slam. We take all of the requests, put them in a hat and pick one.

Here it is right here. "Dear Dawn, how about doing a presentation on how to safely have anal sex when your partner is very well endowed. Thanks".

So, what she's really asking is how to take it up the ass when yo man has got a big ass dick!" She said as the crowd thundered their approval.

"Ok. She's a black girl, trying to sound like a white girl pretending to sound like a black girl?" Alonzo asked.

"Shhh! They are about to start."

"Ok. Show of hands. Who has let your man explore your Hershey highway?" Dawn asked as a few hands went up including Yolanda's.

"Why is your hand up? She said, "your man." Alonzo asked her.

"Oops." She said as she quickly put it down but not before Dawn put her on blast.

"Tell me Yolanda. What should you do first when contemplating anal?"

"An enema?"

"Absolutely! I also don't eat four to five hours prior. He goes in clean, comes out clean.

"That's why I've just been inhaling all of this good food that was prepared for us, but rest assured, I'm going to pig out later."

The crowd laughed.

"Now. We have a squeaky clean butthole. We also need a nice hard dick like this one right here." She said as she held up Kevin's stiff dick.

"Now I should be terrified right now. This tree branch is never going to fit in my tiny butt hole right? But it will. Don't believe me? Just watch.

She first takes the length of his shaft into her mouth as she coats it with her saliva. After a few minutes of cock smoking, she stands and bends over in front of him and the audience.

"Now that his cock is good and greased, he's going to do the same with my asshole using Astro glide.

Bae? Don't be afraid to get it in there really good. Apply liberally."

After a few seconds of that. They now prepare to "do it" as he stands behind her and slowly moves his dick toward her opening.

He slowly sticks the tip in, waits a second or two and then pushes a little further.

"Unnngh. So he has...started. Maybe only a half inch in. That means only twelve and a half inches more to go!"

The crowd laughed again. Dawn was truly a natural in front of the camera.

"You can't hear him, but he's saying things to make me more comfortable like, "I really love you baby", "you look so beautiful right now".

Guys, words like these will help to get your lady to relax her ass muscles to allow an easier entry. He's also asking me if I'm in pain. I'm not as of yet and I let him know that.

If it does get painful, I'll just use our safe word. Some examples of good safe words are apple, orange, horse, chair etc.. can anyone guess what mine is?"

"Stop?" Someone from the crowd yelled.

"You damn right! I don't have time to think of "apple" or some other BS.

But listen, use whatever words you want, but I do not suggest you use religious words like "god" or "Jesus".

If you start screaming out god or Jesus, he is only going to fuck you harder.

Also, to my ladies, this is NOT the time to try and challenge him. I don't advise you to ask him, "is that all you've got" or tell him "you can't even hit it right".

Play those games with him while he's in the other hole, not this one."

With a bit more effort, Kevin now has his huge white dong balls deep in Dawn's brown bottom.

Dawn, for a brief second or two, forgets that she's mic-ed up.

"You horse dick motherfucker you! You are breaking this ass!" She screamed into the mic as the crowd clapped.

"Oh shit, I forgot that you guys were here. I'm living proof ladies, a 13 inch cock in your asshole will cause you to temporarily forget all of life's problems.

And guys, I don't want you to say to yourselves, "well my dick ain't 13 inches, I won't need to take the same precautions that Kevin is taking".

Wrong. If you've ever watched any amateur porn, then you've probably witnessed a woman running from a four inch cock in her ass. Just like it took me some time to get used to Kevin, it'll take her some time to get used to you.

So go slow and make it as pleasurable an experience for her as it is for you.

Ok, I can tell that Kevin is getting ready to burst. How do I know this? It's simple. I know my man inside and out.

Ladies make it a point to recognize his triggers. That way, you'll be prepared if he starts cumming and forgets that he is in your ass and starts to wildly hump."

"I guess I had best not say to you, "fuck this ass Coach Mac" while you and I are engaged in anal, wouldn't you say?" Yolanda asked Alonzo.

"Not unless you want me to literally tear you a new asshole. I wouldn't suggest it." He replied.

"That's a hard "no" on the new asshole thing. But damn baby. I can see why Kevin is so good with a bat."

"Why?"

"Hell he walks around 24/7 with one in his pants." Yolanda replied.

"Would you like to fuck him?"

"I'd love to try and tame that monster. But only if you sit next to me and hold my hand and tell me you love me while he smashes the pussy."

"You know that I've embarrassed that dude not once, but twice on the baseball diamond correct?"

"Your point?"

"He might try to wreck your pussy as revenge against me."

"He's welcome to try, but only after our baby is born."

"Y'all? He's cumming! Oh my fucking God! He's cumming in my tight asshole!" Dawn says as Kevin screams out which causes Dawn and even some of the ladies in attendance to go into involuntary orgasmic shock as they rubbed their clits and fingered their snatches.

"He has amazing control." Yolanda remarked. "When Peter Kennedy fucked my ass I thought that he was going to rip me wide open when he nutted. Kevin definitely has some skills."

"I think there is a difference that you're missing baby. Kevin Donato loves Dawn. That's why he is in control. He doesn't want to hurt the woman he loves.

Put him in the ass of some random chick and you may see a different side of him."

"Would you be that gentle with me?" She asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Given how I feel about you? Ten times as gentle."

"Not too gentle now. I do want to feel it."

"Sigh, you sisters are never satisfied." He jokingly said to her.

"Give me a strong proud ebony Adonis and I'll show you satisfaction."

"Well, looks like you'll have to settle for strong proud "half" ebony Adonis."

"Do you have any plans to confront your "father" with the truth?"

"Scott DeLuna? Nope. Uh, Janet told me not to."

"Well, who is she to tell you that? Who does she think she is? Your mother or...ohh shit!"

"Yeah, I know. Shit's crazy isn't it?"

"Do you miss her?"

Alonzo doesn't respond...

"You can speak freely my love."

"I do miss her. I miss her the same way I missed you when we weren't together."

"You don't miss her very much then. It didn't seem like you missed me at all."

"It wasn't that I didn't miss you, Yolanda. I just thought that "out of sight, out of mind" would be easier."

"Was it?"

Alonzo takes her hand and kisses it." That's why I'm here right now."

Back onstage, Kevin slowly retracts his cock from Dawn's ass. He helps her to her feet and the two kiss passionately as the audience cheers.

"I'll be signing books in the lobby." Dawn says as everyone laughs.

After they leave the makeshift stage, they go directly over to Yolanda and Alonzo.

"So? What did you guys think?" Dawn asked.

"Well if Kev here doesn't make it to the majors, there are a few studios in Van Nuys or Chatsworth that may be interested in giving him a shot."

Alonzo tells her.

"Gurrl! You are my new hero! Your pain threshold must be through the roof! Yolanda excitedly told Dawn.

"I cannot tell a lie. I took a Tylenol 3 prior." Dawn admitted. "Girl, you saw the size of his dick."

"I don't blame you! I would have done the same thing." Yolanda replied.

"You guys really go above and beyond! A demonstrative seminar on anal sex! Are you kidding me???" Alonzo said to them incredulously.

Kevin Donato laughed. "Bro, that wasn't a seminar. At best we were "method acting."

"Method acting? Bro your dick was literally stuffed in her ass."

"It's performance art; meant only to get everyone into the mood. I was making the shit up as I went along." Dawn told them.

Before either of them could inquire further, they are interrupted by an excited interloper.

"Hey guy? Alonzo. Isn't it?" A dark haired white guy with a swimmers bod asked.

"Yes?" Alonzo said cautiously.

"I'm Robert Shullman. And forgive me for saying so, but your wife's body is fucking smoking! Is it possible that I could...you know, take a turn?"

"Well. She isn't actually my wife yet but..."

"Robert. I'm Yolanda. Just curious, how old are you?" Yolanda said as she took control of the conversation.

"Uh...I'm 19."

"19. Ok. You're now a "grown man" right? You're old enough to ask a woman for the pussy?"

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am!" She snapped. "You will address me with respect! Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now tell me, have you ever fucked a black woman before?"

"Uh...ma'am?"

"Did I stutter?" She said as she got right in his face. Robert looked around for succor, but none was found to come to his aid. He'd be forced to give a unilateral response if he wanted to advance the evening, and his plans any further.

"No ma'am." He replied.

"No ma'am to what?"

I've never fucked a black woman before."

"So, why do you want to fuck me?"

"Uh, is that a trick question ma'am?"

"Don't be a wise ass! Answer the question. Do you want to fuck me so that you can go back to the frat house and brag about cumming in some grown black pussy?"

"Uh...yes ma'am. But that's not the only reason."

"Now we are getting somewhere. Tell me Robert Shullman. Why else do you want to fuck me?"

"Because you look so fucking sexy pregnant and... I really just want to fuck you ma'am"

Alonzo, thought that his own dick would explode at any moment. This was a side of Yolanda that he never knew existed.

He knew that she was completely sexually liberated in every conceivable way. Hell she practically taught him how to make love.

But this side she was showing? This sexually charged flirtatious part of her was something new.

And he loved the hell out of it...

"Ok Robert Shullman. I'll allow you to stick that dick in me this time. But next time, if you want some of THIS pussy?" She said as she rubbed her outer vaginal lips. "You had best ask me. I love my "husband" but not even he decides who gets this ass. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then let's get after it. Coming "hubby?" She said to Alonzo seductively.

"Right behind you, "wifey." He said excitedly.

"Mind if I watch too?" Kevin Donato asked.

"After what I just witnessed from you and Dawn? I'd be a major hypocrite to say no." She told him.

But as Alonzo attempted to follow, he was stopped by Dawn. "Can I have a quick word with you?" She asked.

"Sure thing. What's up?"

"Save some of that energy for me, for later. Ok? Promise me?"

"Uh. Sure thing." He said with a bit of confusion regarding the request.

"Don't worry. It'll all make sense." She told him as she sensed his puzzlement. "Just don't blow all of your load on one of our "blonde valley girls."

"Got it. And Dawn?"

"Yes?"

"I really did enjoy your performance."

She kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his cock and fondled it. "I'll just bet you did."

Chapter Five : Josie's bar.

There shouldn't be any tension. It wasn't like the two haven't known each other for years. They've organized more events together than they can count. Everything from blood drives, toy drives, food pantries etc...

When young pledges walk into the Sorority house, both of their portraits greet them and are displayed proudly on the same row as the founders.

They have been strong acquaintances for as long as they could remember, and some might dare say that they were friends although they might not take it quite that far, they both liked and respected the other immensely.