Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, the pitcher opts to not walk him with disastrous results.

"Clink!"

"And just like that! Alonzo Wells had broken the stalemate with a two run shot deep into the left field stadium seats. These Tigers refuse to go quietly into the night! These young men have came here to play ball today!"

"Fuck me running!" Coach Kennedy said after he kicked over a cooler full of Gatorade. "Can't your asses do anything right? I told you to walk him Alvarez!"

Kennedy scans the stands for her, but he hasn't spotted her yet. "Where are you, Yolanda?" He said to himself.

The game moves on with the Tigers holding on to a 2-0 lead. But when Alonzo gets ready to take his second turn at bat, the opposing pitcher is pulled aside before taking the field as Coach Kennedy whispers something into his ear.

"Ball one!" The umpire yelled as the Carver side booed when they realized that Alvarez was going to intentionally walk Alonzo.

After balls two and three were called, Alvarez looked over at Coach Kennedy who gave him the nod that signified "do it".

Alvarez launched a missile directly at Alonzo's right shoulder which strikes pay dirt as he falls inside the batters box in sheer agony.

A stunned hush goes over the crowd, only broken by the screams of two women as both his mother's react to the sight of their beloved son writhing on the floor in pain. Eldric and Chase lead the charge to the mound as both benches clear in a brawl of MLB proportions.

A gloating Peter Kennedy has that smile turned into a frown when the fist of Coach Mac finds its way onto his glass jaw as he is knocked into dream free unconsciousness.

Then the rain comes, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Time! Time! Break it up god damn it!" The umpire yells.

The only player to not engage in the brawl outside of Alonzo was Kevin Donato who goes over to Alonzo and helps him to stand and make it to first base.

"Not like this." He tells him nearly in tears. "I don't want to win like this."

Solomon King, turned the TV off while Yolanda was in the bathroom just as the ball struck her husband. The rain delay will mercifully give him the excuse he needs to explain his actions.

After order has been restored and ice has been applied to Alonzo's aching shoulder in the locker room, the two coaches confer.

"These guys will clobber Chase Wilcox. Even now, Alonzo gives us our best chance at victory." Coach Weathers said.

"Alonzo is injured Coach. I'm not going to push this. I don't give a shit about the game. Put Chase in." Coach Mac said.

"Raymond you're thinking emotionally right now. Alonzo can still do this. He's hurt but he isn't injured. The x-rays told us that."

"I'm not going to cripple him!"

"He's built for this Raymond. He can do it. Only one thing."

"What?"

"He needs to hear it from you. He's trusted you for three years, He needs to be able to do so again."

"What if he doesn't?"

Coach Weathers hands Coach Mac a baseball. "What if he doesn't? You'll never know if you don't even try."

"Can I have a moment alone with Alonzo?" Coach Mac asked the trainer who quickly exits the room.

"Did you get the number of that truck?" He says. "Yeah, bad joke I know. Listen Alonzo, that was one hell of an effort today. Everyone is so proud of you. Especially me.

Alonzo, son. No one would think any less of you if you don't go back onto that mound. You are a winner. You were a winner before that cowardly attack on you and you're a winner now. This one game doesn't mean shit.

Chase can handle it from here if need be. We can..."

"Coach Mac?"

"Yes?"

"Just give me the damn ball."

Coach Mac was not a man driven by emotion, but this moment almost drove him to tears.

"Alright. Let's finish what we started then." He tells Alonzo.

"Indeed sir, the last charge of Coach Mac and his immortals."

Just how many times have you watched Tombstone?" Coach Mac asked as they walked through the tunnel back toward the field as he put his arm on Alonzo's good shoulder.

"Enough times to know what Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo said to each other in Latin."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, in light of the possible impending worse weather coming this way and other factors, both teams have agreed to a final three out winner take all conclusion.

Arizona will be at bat and can win it all if they get to three runs in this inning.

Should Carver hold the line here. They will take home their first ever World Series title.

And the umps are signaling that we are ready to "Play Ball!" The announcer shouted.

Alonzo takes the mound and opts to pitch from his left hand side. The pain in his right shoulder is incredible and it shows in his first pitch that the lead off hitter connects with for a base hit.

The second batter hits into a 6-4-3 double play as the bases clear for two outs.

The next two batters reach base as Alonzo will now face Kevin Donato for possibly the final time in both of their college careers.

But when Alonzo throws his first pitch, an off speed slider that lands for strike, Donato, surprisingly never takes the bat off his shoulders.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kennedy screamed. "Swing the fucking bat you stupid..."

Donato shoots him "the bird" and turns back to Alonzo, and mouths to him, "not like this".

"Fuck. I don't want to win like this either Kevin. Take the bat off your shoulder and engage." Alonzo thinks to himself.

He throws the next pitch with the same results. "Strike Two!"

"Incredible! Carver is one strike away from becoming World Series Champions!" The announcer excitedly shouted into his broadcast microphone.

"Time out!" Alonzo shouted as he walked toward the batter's box. Some of the other players attempted to join them but he waved them off.

"I didn't sacrifice and fight to get here just to have you throw this game Kevin. What the fuck are you doing?"

"That slimy Irish prick forced Alvarez to hit you with that pitch. I'll be god damned if I'm going to take advantage of this situation. I'd rather go down on strikes." Kevin Donato said.

"I don't want an asterisk dropped onto our victory should we win. We said we'd settle it on the field, now lest do that. My best against your best. Please bro."

Kevin Donato seems to consider his words. He didn't come all this way to give the game away either. A World Series win"Alright Alonzo. On the field." Donato said as the two shake hands.

"What now genius?" Alonzo thinks to himself. "Either of those first two pitches would have been in the parking lot had Donato swung at either of them...

I don't have a choice, only one pitch in my quiver has a shot at any success."

Alonzo switches to his right hand side and goes into a windup. With all his remaining might he painfully throws a bullet right down the gut.

"Clink!"

The ball has the lift and velocity. Eldric, who is now playing outfield charges in its direction as it sails for the stands.

"It's a horse race folks, man versus ball. The ball flies over the fence, the outfielder leaps and...he has it! He has it! The George Washington Carver Tigers have won the College World Series!"

Epilogue Part one: One year later

Alonzo and Yolanda had welcomed two beautiful twin boys into the world on the same day that Carver won their first ever Championship title. It was clear that both boys were bi-racial, but what was not so clear was if it was due to Alonzo being bi-racial or was it because they in fact were the product of the loins of Coach Mac?

Alonzo maintained his "no DNA test" stance and christened his two sons, Alonzo Jr and Alonzo the Second. Nicknamed "Ace" and "Deuce" respectively.

He was drafted by the Atlanta Braves and given a 75 million dollar signing bonus. He talked Braves leadership into also selecting Chase Wilcox, Eldric Sampson and trading for Kevin Donato with promises of future picks down the line for the California team that had taken Donato as the second overall pick.

Dawn became a reporter with a local telivision station. Her colleagues voted her, "most beautiful journalist" her first year on set.

Janet allowed the church board to buy her out for the meager sum of three million dollars. Since her home was already big enough for five families, Alonzo, Yolanda, Darlene, Alfred, Lisa, Audrey and Bunny all dropped what they were doing and moved in as well.

If only the world knew what they did behind closed doors...

Peter Kennedy was forced to resign from his coaching position when allegations of gambling and book making sparked a RICO investigation. It was said that he went into hiding as he knew that his organized crime partners might seek to eliminate him before he turns states evidence against them.

Coach Mac turned down the chance to join the L.A Dodgers coaching staff and decided to finish what he started at Carver. He was already grooming his next pitching prospect as well as had his eye on which coed would next fit comfortably atop his desk.

Part two end of the Braves World series run

"Why does it feel like we've done this before? It feels like a movie or something." Alonzo said as he and Kevin Donato walked to an empty high school baseball field after returning home as World Series Champs.

"It's Déjà vu." Donato explains.

"A movie called Déjà vu?"

"No dumbass. What you're describing is Déjà vu." Donato told him.

"Fuck you greaseball."

"Right back at ya. Besides, aren't you half wop yourself? So isn't that kettle/pot?"

"And what does half get me? I can't even join the mafia."

"Not unless you're 100% and your relatives can be traced back to the old country. BTW the movie is Rocky 2."

"Rocky 2?"

"Yeah." Donato said. "The scene with Rocky and Apollo Creed when they went to the ring in an empty arena to box to see who was really best. Just the two of them?"

"Michael B. Jordan?"

"You're kidding me right now aren't you?"

"I wondered when you'd catch on. Besides, you're still 0 for 100 against me."

"Over rated prick."

"Your ass! 22-0. 7 perfect games 10 no hitters,5 shut outs. World Series MVP and Cy Young Award practically sewn up."

"BTW, your wife bet me on you winning the Cy Young."

"Really? What was the bet?"

"If you don't win, I get anal."

"From who?"

"Your wife Yolanda."

"Oh ok. No worries then."

"Wait. Did you think I was looking for anal from you?"

"Just making sure you weren't." Alonzo says to him.

"Also. Dawn wants you to be godfather to our son when he's born."

"Of course. Who else would you get?"

"He's probably your kid anyway."

"You know the rules. No DNA. If he comes out of your wife then you take him home."

"Very convenient."

"I think you may be the father of me and Shirley's soon to be newborn as well."

"Hey, did I whine when you fucked my mother?"

"I fucked both of your mothers and working on your grandmother and aunt."

"When do I get to fuck yours?"

"Hey. You've seen my mother. Now tell me Alonzo my brother, do you really want to fuck my mother?"

"Fine, Dawn, Shirley and your sister will have to do."

"Come on lets do this." Kevin said as he goes into the batters box.

"This settles it forever. I strike you out and we say for all time that I'm a better pitcher than you are a hitter."

"That's the deal. You gonna ring the bell?"

"Ring the bell? This isn't boxing. In this arena we say, "Play ball!"

And Alonzo kicks and delivers a strike toward Kevin and ...

Clink!

Part three.

"Hey, Scott my man. This is Jack Curtis."

......

"Yeah, I've got that information for you."

.......

"DNA checks out. Alonzo Wells is definitely your son."

......

"No worries. You have my banking info. But there's something else."

......

"Well, according to your DNA sample...tell me Mr. DeLuna, have you ever slept with a black woman named Elnora Washington maybe 26 years or so ago?"

"Hello? Scott? Are you still there?"

And Alonzo happily bought Yolanda the Hermes Bag....

And he finally got anal.

1...67891011