Coach Mac and the HBCU Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be fine with that." Bunny declared with giggling laughter.

"I don't see why it's anyones business what consenting adults do in their bedrooms." Alfred said.

"Or on their dining room tables." Lisa said. "But Aunt Audrey is right. They'd put us under the jail if word got out. Besides baby. Aunt Audrey and I are old women. We aren't going to be able to ply this trade of ours much longer. No man is going to pay good money for fifty plus year old pussy when he has other options.

How would you ever support three women anyway?"

"I didn't tell you mama because I wasn't sure if it will happen. But my football coach seems to think I have a good shot at going pro as a first round draft pick.

If that happens then we'd have all the money we need."

"What are you saying Alfred?"

"I'm saying mom. That I'd take all three of you away from this. No more selling pussy."

"Baby? Wouldn't you rather have a woman your own age who isn't related to you and who isn't a hoe?"

"You can't turn hoes into housewives nephew." Audrey chimed in.

"Mama, what do the three of you always talk about? Leaving the life. Walking away from this on your own terms and not being done away through jail or attrition. This is your chance. No, scratch that, this is our chance.

If I go in the first round, I'll get a very nice signing bonus. I can buy us a huge nice home in a great area. None of you will ever want for anything. Isn't that what you want as well?"

Lisa raised up from the table and took her son back into her arms. "A chance to be with the greatest sister, best friend and son I've ever known, everyday for the rest of my life? In your own words my son, I want it more than life itself."

Present day

"I don't know about this, mama."

"Trust me my love. We need this."

"I don't need it. I can take care of you myself."

"I know that you can take care of yourself Zo. Just humor me please."

"This is just so unnecessary Yolanda."

"Not if I think there's a crazy man out there looking to harm you." She told him. "None of this is unnecessary based on that."

"What is crazy is our planning to attend Pastor Henry's funeral. Talk about awkward."

"Well, I am a member of his church. And technically, you are his stepson."

"Was"... his stepson that he knew nothing about. I doubt if I'm in the will."

"Well, you were technically sleeping with his wife."

"Technically?"

"Would you rather I say that you were actually fucking your mother?"

"Sigh, I suppose both can be true at once."

"We are coming up to MLK blvd. Make a left." Yolanda tells him.

"Baby? MLK Blvd? The Bottom? Hell, I'm not going to have to worry about getting whacked out by Coach "Fatal Attraction" Kennedy. These goons out here are going to beat him to it."

Yolanda laughed. "Baby, these are my people out here. These were my stomping grounds. This is where I'm going to get you some protection."

"But how can you be so sure that no one is going to jack us and take the vette from us?"

"I'm glad that you came to your senses and retrieved your car from Janet, but to answer your question about why our safety is guaranteed, its because we are going to see the one man who can provide that type of guarantee. We are going to see King Solomon."

"Who?"

"The man who runs The Bottom."

The Bottom. Georgia's answer to the west side of Chicago or East St Louis. At one point in its sordid history, there were at least three murders per night as warring factions fought over turf, drugs, money or even the occasional perception of disrespect.

That all changed when 26 year old Solomon King, or as he's more commonly referred to "King Solomon" organized the factions under one banner, his own.

Ever since that time, a solid feeling of peace and prosperity hit the neighborhood not seen since The Harlem Renaissance as the 21 year old King was thrust into the position of being the most loved and feared gangster since John Gotti.

The mansion he lived in which sat inside of the heart of The Bottom had been nicknamed "Solomon's Temple".

Getting an audience with him was more difficult than getting a tour of the Pentagon post 9-11. Luckily, he and Yolanda had been neighbors growing up in the Bottom so she was able to bypass a lot of the standard operating procedures that most had to endure in order to be in his presence.

The twelve foot brick wall that surrounded his compound was manned by sentries armed with military grade assault rifles slung on their shoulders. Ironically, the police that patrolled the area pretended not to see the illegal firearms as they passed "The Temple".

Violent crime had nosedived since King had come into power and their jobs had gotten exponentially easier because of it.

"State your name and business." The guard said who greeted the duo at the main gate.

"Yolanda Washington here to see King Solomon."

"Authenticate." The guard told her.

"I authenticate, Bravo, Tango, Charlie, Delta, Uniform."

The man looked at his notes and replied "BTCDU. Access granted, park the car over there. Someone will be waiting to take you to the main house."

"Well as I live and breathe! My girl Yoyo!" The man said who awaited their arrival on a golf cart.

"Is that Fuzz? Damn boy! You look like you've been bench pressing trucks for the last ten years." She said as she viewed the armed 6 foot 4 chauffeur with the dreadlocks and 22 inch arms.

"Shit, that's the only thing you can do in the penitentiary, be a knucklehead, read, or lift weights. I opted for the third route."

"I heard that homie." Yolanda said in a voice that Alonzo had no idea that she possessed. "Is the King ready to see me?"

"Yeah baby girl. But here's the thing. He only wants to see you, and you only.

Your little brother will have to stay out here."

"Little Brother? Man you tripping if you think that I..." Alonzo started to say but was cut off by Fuzz.

"What's wrong youngster? You suddenly hate being among the land of the living?" Fuzz said as he patted his rifle.

"Alonzo dear? Can we please not antagonize the nice man who is currently wielding the assault rifle?" Yolanda said to him as she tried to deescalate the situation.

"The boss likes one on one because he' s not crazy about crowds. And three definitely fits that description." Fuzz said to Alonzo as he offered a rare explanation.

Once Yolanda had made the ride to the main house, it was like the sea had parted as servants offered her everything from water to coffee to crown and coke.

After she graciously rejected all offers, she was led to the office of the man she had known since kindergarten. The man who was responsible for all that she beheld before her eyes, Solomon Wendell King, AKA King Solomon.

"It's been a long time." He said to her as he greeted her in a Brooks Brothers suit while sporting a fresh tapered fade haircut and alligators that would put your eyes out based on the level of their shine.

The man was tall, good looking. The kind of guy that any professional black woman would be honored to take to her office Christmas party as her man would be well versed in a variety of topics.

"Too long." Yolanda replied.

"Yolanda Yoyo Washington. My first crush, and the first woman to break my heart."

"Break your heart? What are you..."

"Valentines Day 2008. Second or third grade. I sent you a Valentine asking you to be my valentine and you wrote back, "No."

"Back then, I thought that if I answered yes, my mother would have beat my ass."

"You know. I hadn't seen you since her funeral."

"You know, I never thanked you for covering the cost for her services."

"You never had to thank me for that. Ms Elnora Washington was like a mama to me as well."

"I also never thanked you for beating up Big Bertha in order to get her to stop bullying me." She said with a laugh.

"I didn't beat up Big Bertha."

"You didn't?"

"No." He laughed himself. "What do I look like beating up a female? I kicked her big brother's ass and told him that this would be his daily reality until he called his sister off."

"Wait. You beat up Big Fred?"

"I beat the shit out of him."

"But he was in High School when we were in middle school."

"I skipped school one day and went up to Tubman. I found the big son of a bitch coming out of gym class and beat his ass to a pulp."

"You weren't scared?"

"His sister had hurt the girl I loved. No one gets away with that."

"That's why I'm here right now Solomon. Someone is trying to hurt the man I love."

"Before we get into that." He said as he lit a cigar and took a puff. "Uh, this wont hurt the baby will it?"

"I'm sure it wont." She told him.

"Ok. Are the rumors true, Yoyo, that you've been "sleeping with the enemy?"

"Sleeping with the enemy? What, are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? What am I talking about? Yolanda, have you been fucking that white coach at Carver?"

"What white coach?"

"There are only two of them."

Yolanda immediately goes into her "hood persona".

"Me? Give the white man some ass? Come on dawg, how long have we been down? You know what my mama used to say, "if they can't use your comb, don't bring them home."

"Alright then. What can I help you with?"

She relays the Peter Kennedy story while omitting certain crucial details. This is something that the street savvy King Solomon picks up on immediately.

"As loathe as I am to ask this question, I will ask it anyway. What, if any reason, did you give this Coach Kennedy, to think that you'd be interested in him?"

"What? Not none. He came up with this shit all on his own."

"Yolanda."

"What?"

"The truth. The truth or im not helping you."

Yolanda reluctantly comes clean on everything. Her tryst with Coach Mac, Coach Kennedy and the fact that the paternity of the child she is currently carrying is in doubt.

King Solomon absorbs the information, For a few moments he stays completely mute as if weighing what he has heard. After a few tense moments, he speaks.

"I guess you did follow your mother's edict to a tee."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't bring the whiteboy home, instead you met him at a motel."

"Are you going to use this as reason to refuse to help me?"

"Not at all. I just want to ask a question of you."

"OK. Ask away."

"You love this kid...Alonzo, enough to do all the things you've done. Meanwhile, I've played Little Finger to your Lady Stark since we've been in grade school and you've never given me the time of day.

Tell me Ms. Washington, why was I always the "bridge too far?"

She looks at the man sitting across from her and ponders how to respond. She immediately realized that he was serious, and that the fact that she had always rejected him was something that he had never gotten past.

She opts for honesty and begins to explain herself.

"I never told you this Solomon, but I always thought that you were so handsome. You looked so much like a young Blair Underwood and every girl in the neighborhood wanted you."

"Yes, but I wanted you."

"I know. But you see, you scared me baby. The life you lived terrified me. I knew that at any moment, I'd get a call that you were found dead in an alley somewhere and I just couldn't bear the thought of burying the man that I loved."

"Your logic is flawed Yoyo. Let's say you go on and marry Alonzo. There is no guarantee that he'll outlive you. So you may still end up having to bury the man that you love."

"True. However, if he dies of natural causes as opposed to some rival of his putting a bullet in his head, then at least I won't have to avenge him.

And that's the thing Solomon. If you were my husband or lover, and someone killed you, I would have killed them or at least tried to. Just like if Peter Kennedy attempts to harm Alonzo, I will kill him. I'd rather not do so. That's why I'm asking you for help."

King Solomon puts his finger up to his temple as if in deep concentration or thought. Yolanda looks deeply into his eyes but finds that she can't read him.

It's almost as if his eyes are dead or he has no soul. She can't look for very long because the sight chills her to her core. And this is the other reason, that she opted to omit, as to why she could never be in a relationship with him.

She couldn't stand the thought of staring into a pair of dead, soulless eyes every night.

"My mother's first cousin Janet Ross once got caught up like you. She also was on the swirl tip." He said to her.

"Wait. Janet Ross-Henry is your cousin?" Yolanda asked with astonishment.

"Yeah. My second cousin on my mom's side of the family. She's too high and mighty to deal with us common folk, but yes we are related by blood."

"You really can't make this shit up." She says as she realizes that Solomon and Alonzo are also related.

"Make what up?"

"Nothing." She lied. "I was in her class at school and I never knew that the two of you were kin to each other."

"Small fucking world. I agree. But, getting back to what we were discussing. I'll put an around the clock security detail on your boyfriend. They will make sure that he isn't touched by anyone.

And even though you aren't saying you need it, I'll also put one around you. Don't worry, you won't even know they are there. You just both go about your lives as if nothing is amiss and should either of you bark, they'll be the ones to bite."

"Oh my God! I can't thank you enough!" She said to him.

"You don't have to thank me. In fact, it's the least that I can do to repay you."

"Repay me? Repay me for what?"

"For making me believe in myself simply because you believed in me."

"I don't understand."

He chuckled. "You don't recall how the old folks in the neighborhood always used to say that I wouldn't live to see age 18?"

"Oh yes. It was because yo little ass was so damn bad."

"True dat. But shit, I believed them. And it would have become a self fulfilling prophecy had you not told me to stop listening to that shit and to..."

"Write your own story. Don't let others write it for you." Yolanda said as she recalled saying those words to him years past.

"Those words saved my life baby girl. And I'm telling you right now, that no matter what you've done or who you did it with, I'm not going to allow anyone to harm you, or anyone you care about.

And I put that on everything."

For the first time since she heard about the possible threat that Coach Kennedy posed to herself and Alonzo, Yolanda "Yo-yo" Washington breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

King Solomon's word was his bond. With him watching their backs, their safety was a foregone conclusion.

"So, does this mean that I'm going to be invited to the wedding? Can I be the child's godfather?"

"Yes on both!" Yolanda said with genuine glee.

"Now go. And don't worry about a thing. King Solomon always protects those in his court. Even that prodigal daughter who at times seems to forget where she came from."

She starts to reply but he cuts her off.

"Until we meet again Yo-yo."

And with that, her audience with the powerful crime lord had concluded.

Later on that evening at the Henry Estate.

"You...did...what??!!!" Janet yelled when she heard about Yolanda going to King Solomon for help.

"What's the problem? He agreed to help us." Yolanda said as she shrugged her shoulders as if to say "I don't see what the big deal is here".

"Oh he agreed to help you? Well that's good. That's great. I'll take it you've never seen this movie where the gangster grants favors in return for future favors? Oh what was it called? Oh yeah...The Godfather." Janet said sarcastically.

"I'm really kin to King Solomon? Now that ought to buy me some major street cred." Alonzo said.

"Alonzo please..." Janet said to him. "Yolanda I'm trying to plan a funeral and master the trick of saying nice things about a deceased man that I absolutely despised.

"I'd rather not have to deal with the fact that my soon to be daughter in law traded in cocaine for smack. You made a deal with a devil ten times worse than this Coach Kennedy."

"Janet, you don't know him like I do. Solomon is kind, thoughtful, considerate..."

"Girl, he's a pants sagging thug in a $3000 suit."

"I know what's best for Alonzo!"

"Stop pretending to be his mother Yolanda."

"May I say something?" Alonzo asked.

"No!" Both ladies say in unison.

"Ok."

"Wait...baby I apologize. Of course you can say anything you like."

"I apologize as well my love." Yolanda said to him.

"Good, because for a second, I half expected one of you to say, "shut up! The adults are talking".

I want both of you to hear me on this. I love both of you with everything in me. And it's so hard to watch you guys go at it. Like it or not, we are a family, and in the words of Tony Soprano, "even in this fucked up day and age that still means something".

You used to both be close. I don't want to be the reason why two of the most important people in my life are no longer that way. So, if you love me like you claim to, then I'm going to impose on that love to ask both of you to bury the hatchet and join me in a group hug as we vow to now and forever be a real family.

My family."

The two both do as he asks and the three of them embrace. He and Yolanda share a long and passionate kiss, and he then does the same with Janet.

Five minutes later...

"Oh god! I've missed this so much! Fuck me son! Fuck mama's pussy." Janet said as she bounced up and down on her son's massive dick from a reverse cowgirl position.

"Ooo, watch me make your mama squirt." Yolanda said as she rubbed Janet's clit furiously. "Come on bitch! Squirt all over your son's cock."

"Ugh! Ugh! Unnnngh! Oh shit!" Janet screamed out as she violently expelled her vaginal fluid all over Alonzo's lap.

"Ummm, I'm gonna taste yo mama's pussy." Yolanda said as she pulled Alonzo's cock out of Janet and started to suck on it. "Ummm, that taste good. Bitch? Would you like to taste yo pussy?"

"Only if I can taste it from your tongue." Janet said to her.

"You sure can!" Yolanda tells her as she presses her mouth against hers as the two ladies share a kiss akin to the one that got the action started.

"What's wrong Alonzo baby? Cat got your tongue?" Janet asked her mute son as she continued to ride his dick.

"Trying not to cum." He replied.

"Well look at my baby boy all grown up and fucking his mama! And you doing what? Trying not to cum? Boy you'd better shoot that baby making seed in me."

"Not...not ready to do so."

"You see yo man bitch? He's in this pussy being disobedient. I told him to cum and he told me, no."

"Let me show you a little trick." Yolanda said to her. "Alonzo? Baby?" She said seductively. "Do you remember the other night when Robert had that big...white...cock in my pussy?"

"Oh god no! Please don't." He begged.

"Please..." she said as the word slowly rolled off her tongue. "That is exactly what Robert said to me. He said "Ms. Yolanda May I please cum inside of your black...pregnant...pussy."

"Aaaaaagh!" He shouted as he shot deeply into his mother's vagina.

"Whoa!" Janet said. "This is new."

"What is?" Yolanda asked.

"Has his dick ever...expanded while inside of you right after he came or while he was cumming?"

"Oh mama, I didn't hurt you did I?" Alonzo said with clear concern in his voice.

"Oh no baby. You didn't hurt me. Mama was just wondering, that's all."

"It normally happens when he gets overly excited." Yolanda explained. "It's as if his girth takes on all the characteristics of a coke can."

"And that thing you did there at the end? Is that what gets him overly excited?"

"Every single time. Shit I can orgasm just from watching how hard he cums."

"Mama?" Alonzo asked while his cock was still inside of his mother. You are an ordained minister aren't you?"

1...45678...11