Coach Mac and the HBCU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really not following you here."

"Sigh, you claim that you gave Coach Mac some ass because you are trying to help the man you love. Nothing personal, just business. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are."

"But you forget that I heard the two of you. So, there is one very clear distinction between you and Rae."

"Which is?" Yolanda asked.

"You weren't pretending."

Chapter Four

"Ouch! Fuck! God damn it Alonzo, save some for tomorrow!" Chase Wilcox said as he acted as makeshift catcher for Alonzo as he took to the mound to toss a few before curfew.

"I thought you told me that you played back catcher in little league? Don't you have soft hands yet?"

"That's besides the point. You aren't supposed to be throwing full speed right now."

"Full speed? Man, that was a change up."

"If that is your change up, you are going to get rocked six ways to Sunday. It's much too fast." Wilcox told him.

"What do you mean?"

"You hit the gun at 101 normally. A 95 mph changeup is only going to present a tempting target for a cleanup hitter."

"How do you know it's going 95 without a gun?" Alonzo inquired.

"I can feel it."

"Yeah right. That's not how any of this works."

"Come here. I want to show you something."

The two players meet halfway and Chase gives Alonzo some advice on an effective changeup.

"Give that a try. See what you think." Chase tells him.

Alonzo makes the finger adjustments on the ball and makes a notable improvement.

"That's what I'm talking about! You come in over a hundred one the first pitch and then drop that shit to 70 on the next one. You are going to freeze them in their cleats. They won't know if they should shit or go blind."

"That's like one of the worst sayings in the world. My high school basketball coach used to say that. I have no idea of what it means"

"What?" Chase asked.

"Shit or go blind."

"Between your fast ball, your change up, the curve, etc... you may throw a perfect game tomorrow."

"Against Arizona? It's going to be like a hailstorm of baseballs hitting cars in the parking lot."

"You need to have more faith in yourself. I've seen old footage of Roger Clemons, and even he can't hold a candle to you."

"You lie like a politician."

"Makes sense, especially since I'm being groomed to become one."

"What are you talking about Chase?"

"Come on Zo. You've spent two Thanksgivings at our home in Cape Cod. My great grandfather was a bootlegger, my grandfather was once Secretary of State. We are the Kennedys without the curse."

"Then why the hell are you at Carver? Why aren't you at "Ha'ved?"

"What?"

"Harvard. Don't the Kennedys say it like that? "Ha'ved?"

"Now if I said that you use the word "foe" as opposed to "four" you'd accuse me of racism."

"I'd accuse you of racism if I thought I could sue your wealthy ass and get paid."

"To answer your other question, I'm at Carver because my liberal parents think that it'd help me to get the black vote. Give me some "street cred."

"You've gotta be shitting me." Alonzo said.

"It worked for Kamala Harris."

"Chase, you are blacker than Kamala Harris."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Well, when you run for office, I'm going to be your campaign manager."

"How are you going to be my campaign manager when you're busy striking out roid raging middle infielders on national TV?"

"Your ass! I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of making it to the majors."

"My brother from another mother. After you get off the mound tomorrow, Hell is going to freeze over and Jack Frost is going to be calling balls and strikes."

Chapter five Friday 6:55 PM

"Ah, look at you!" Coach Mac said after Yolanda got out of her car at their prearranged meeting place. "You look good enough to drink."

"I feel like a street walking stripper that's getting ready to star in her first fuck flick. Mini Skirt, fish nets and come fuck me shoes? Really Coach Mac?" Yolanda replied.

"It all a means to an end my dear."

"It sounds like you are on some bullshit. How is this supposed to make a win more likely?"

"Just watch as the magic happens."

"Magic? How is fucking you again going to cause Alonzo and them to win tomorrow?"

"It's simple. You aren't fucking me." Coach Mac confessed.

"Ok. You didn't have me to dress this way for my health. So who am I supposed to go down on?"

"Coach Kennedy."

"Who?"

"Arizona coach. Peter Kennedy."

"Are you telling me that if I go through with this, then Carver will win?"

"No."

"No? Then why would I ever..."

"Allow, me to finish please. I won't bullshit you Yolanda. Sleeping with Peter will not guarantee a win for us tomorrow. So far, he has only agreed to sit his best player.

So, you need to decide if you want to go through with this or not."

"Is he cute like you?"

"No one is cute like me."

"My Alonzo is."

"Be that as it may...are you going to go through with it? You going in there and "shake something strange for some change?"

"Nope. But I am going in there to commit a "sin for a win."

"That's my girl! Text me when you make it back home."

"Ten Foe!"

"And Yolanda?"

"Yes coach?"

"When you get back, don't go over to the dorm and pick up Alonzo. He has a big day tomorrow and curfew means exactly what it says."

"You think I'd do all of this and be stupid enough to fuck everything up? You know me better than that Raymond."

"One last thing."

"Yes?"

"When are you going to let me stick it in back here?" Coach Mac said as he rubbed his hand in a circular motion on her round and brown ass.

"You aren't putting that horse cock of yours anywhere near my asshole. What is it? My pussy isn't tight enough for you?"

"Hey, nothing beats a failure but a try."

"Boy bye." She says as she turns and walks away.

He watches her walk toward Peter's motel room. God! He wished that he could join the two of them. But Amy has been on his ass all week about coming home late and he figured he'd better make this an early night.

However, just as he prepared to drive off, he received a text that caused a broad smile to take shape on his face. He'd have to smooth things over with Amy later. For now, he had places to be, and people to do.

He really loved his job.

Chapter Six The sprawling estate of Reverend Wille T Henry and Dr Janet Ross-Henry.

"Nothing yet?"

.......

"Well, keep me posted please."

.......

"Thank you as well. Bye."

"Is everything ok Janet?" Willie asked his wife as she hung up the phone.

"It's all good pastor." She replied to her husband.

Reverend Dr Willie T Henry 57 is one of the most renowned pastors in the country. He heads a congregation of around 15,000 active members and he and his wife live the lifestyle of the insanely wealthy.

His book sales garner so much income alone, until he no longer takes a salary from the church.

The mansion they reside in once belonged to a drug kingpin who the government finally took down and they were able to get at a bargain basement price.

His ministry's TV program called "Give it up for God" is shown on multiple networks worldwide.

Not bad for a North Carolina farm boy with no more than an 8th grade education.

He wasn't a looker. He knew it but he didn't care. He was a big reddish faced man with freckles who was forced in his later years to shave his head bald in order to avoid looking even worse.

But somehow, $3000 hand crafted suits and shoes shined to perfection work wonders where Mother Nature had failed him miserably.

Having the beautiful and vibrant Janet by his side didn't hurt any either.

"Excuse me Pastor and Mrs. you have a visitor." One of their Jamaican born servants informed them.

"Send him in Betty."

"I know that you're a bit upset Janet, but perhaps tonight isn't the time for..."

"Don't worry pastor. I'm going to keep my cool on this."

"Excellent."

After their houseguest is escorted into their living quarters, the servant exits and locks the door behind her.

"Hello Pastor. Dr. Janet, what a surprise it was to get the text that you wanted to see me tonight."

Willie stands with a smile and jovially greets the man. "Coach Mac! Thank you so much for coming." And the two men shake hands as if they are old and lifelong friends.

Janet, remains mute. She rises, walks over to the coach, throws her arms around him and tongues him passionately right in front of her husband.

"Well hell!" Willie said with glee. "It looks like we aren't going to waste any time."

"That works for me!" Coach Mac said as he pulled off his shirt while Janet unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants while her husband unzipped her dress to reveal no undergarments on any kind.

"God! You have such a smoking body!" Coach Mac said as he fondled her perky breasts.

"And you have such a big dick." Janet said seductively as she knelt down to take his cock in her mouth.

"I'd better get my ringside seat! I don't want to miss a thing!" Willie said as he ran to his chair, sat down, unzipped his pants and started to slowly stroke his cock to the display unfolding in front of his very eyes.

For a distinguished educator, Janet was a masterful head giver. She slowly and methodically took the entire length of the coach's considerable shaft down her throat, only to release it slowly and allow her juicy lips to massage it as it exited.

She didn't get on her knees. She knelt instead while wearing the strapless high heel mules that Wille loved to see her in so much.

The same pair of high heels, ironically, that she was wearing the night an overseas trip ended a day early and Wille walked in on her, laying on the bed, legs pointed toward the ceiling, with a then, unknown to Wille at least, Coach Mac in between those legs pumping furiously as Wille watched in shock and ecstasy as the white man creampied his ebony wife's unprotected pussy.

An honest to goodness black cuckold was born at that very moment five years ago.

They move the action to a large sofa directly across from a now furiously jacking Wille. Coach Mac lays down and Janet lays down with her back towards Coach Mac afterwards in a spooning position.

She looks lovingly at her husband the entire time, never once breaking eye contact as her white lover inserts his cock slowly into her tight opening.

"Baby, do you see him fucking me?" She asked Willie. "He's getting your pussy baby."

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to take it back later." Willie says to her.

"Baby his dick feels so good! This hard white dick is making me cum so hard over and over again."

"Cum on his dick Janet. Cum on that white dick." Willie instructs her.

Coach Mac at times can't believe his good fortune. After being banned from the major leagues for placing bets on his own team, he finds that the only place that will hire him is an HBCU to coach a baseball team that no one cares about.

Not only does he turn the team around to the point where they sell out every home game, he has been able to fuck some of the most beautiful women on earth, right at that same HBCU!

He gets caught fucking the head of the philosophy dept by her husband in their home, in their bed. Her huge black husband to boot. But does he kill him? No. Does he beat his ass? Not even close.

He walked in on them, watched for a few seconds until Janet realized that he was standing there silently. She freaked out pushed him off of her, ran stark naked, to her husband screaming and crying as if there would have been a way to explain what was unfolding.

And what does Willie do? He tells her to get back into bed, and "finish what you started."

It turned out that Wille hadn't had a hard on in forever. Nothing worked, pills, pumps, testosterone injections, nothing. But somehow, watching his wife take white dick proved to be just the aphrodisiac that he needed.

Coach Mac had inadvertently saved a boring and sexless marriage. And in appreciation, Willie invited the man to fuck his lovely wife as often as she'd want, provided that he could be there to watch.

Who in the fuck wouldn't love this job?

"Whose pussy is this Janet?" Coach Mac demanded.

But Janet couldn't respond. Her eyes were bucked open and her mouth agape as she had her biggest climax of the evening. She wanted to scream, "Its your pussy coach Mac!" But the synapses in her brain wouldn't fire while being overwhelmed with sex fueled endorphins.

Coach Mac decided that it was time for him to have his own climactic finish. He expelled his cum deep into her vagina. This particular load would not resurface once he pulled his cock out no matter how she would try to push it to the surface. It was gone and never to be seen nor heard from again, buried deeply inside of Janet.

"That was fucking epic!" Coach Mac declared after his now flaccid member slipped out of Janet's drenched hole.

"Amen and amen again." Willie said with his cock now fully erect. "Now if you'll excuse us coach, I need to "take my wife's pussy back."

Janet got up from the couch, walked over to her husband, straddled him and inserted his hard black cock into her freshly fucked pussy. "I need to see you in my office Monday Raymond. On an unrelated matter." She tells the coach while he gets dressed.

"I'll see you then." He says as a beeping noise goes off alerting him to a text. "Excuse me while I answer this."

"I'm home." The text said.

"Good, how did everything go?"

"Why didn't you tell me that he liked ass?"

"?"

"He likes anal sex Raymond. Why didn't you warn me?"

"How the fuck was I supposed to know that?"

"I had to do a fucking enema first! Do you know how embarrassing it is to have to take a massive shit in front of someone you just met?"

"LMAO! The things you do for love Yolanda."

"Fuck you asshole."

"It sounds like YOUR asshole got fucked."

"Not funny. Not only am I not walking straight, I wont be able to shit right for a week."

"Well, good thing you had the enema tonight."

She responded with a 🤬 and stopped texting.

Chapter six Game Day bottom of the fifth inning.

"This is the Carver Tiger network, back from our hard break as we are happy to report that your Tigers are remarkably holding the top ranked Team from Arizona to no runs, no hits, and not even a man having reached base. Before I send it to my partner Jimbo, I'd like to quote the great Yogi Berra in saying, "Jimbo, it looks like déjà vu all over again."

"That's exactly right Pat. We know that the young phenom, Alonzo Wells has been throwing perfect games, since he's been in the Tiger's starting rotation and although this is only a non conference game, now the entire country is aware as well.

I've called games all over the country, and the excitement around the Tiger baseball program has an almost homecoming feel. Alumni tailgating in RVs at home games, a sold out stadium, even the school marching band was on hand to lead the team out onto the field at the start of the game. This is definitely inspiring as well as impressive."

"But as impressive as this is, it begs the question, would this score really be 0-0 if Peter Kennedy had his prized slugger in the lineup today?"

"No real explanation was given as to why the 6 ft 5 270 pound behemoth Kevin Donato was being benched today, but it is definitely benefiting our Tigers right now."

"Yes, but now however, it's two outs, two men on base and it appears that Coach McNamara has decided to let Alonzo bat as opposed to sending in a pinch hitter."

"Coach Mac is in an incredibly tight spot. The smart move would be to pinch hit for Wells and hi-five him for a gallant effort. But if that's done, then so is Wells, and while Chase Wilcox is a solid number two, we are talking about going against a team that last year broke the NCAA record for runs scored."

"Well, it's a moot point now Jimbo. Wells is on deck, and it looks like with two outs, Coach Kennedy has given the call to pitch to him."

"Here comes the windup... the pitch, the swing and..."

"Clink!"

"I don't believe it! That ball has both the elevation and velocity it needs..."

"It's approaching dead center field..."

"It's gone! It's gone! Alonzo Wells has broken this game wide open with a three run shot! The Carver Tigers now LEAD Arizona 3-0!"

"Fucking A!" Coach Mac yelled from his dugout.

Yolanda and her best friend Nicole Barnes, scream and cheer from the stands as Alonzo rounds the bases to get to home plate where his teammates await to congratulate him.

"I can't believe it! Nicole said. "We are really going to win this."

"How can we lose with my baby Zo doing it all?"

"With his fine ass. You know Yolanda, I wish you'd change your mind."

"Change my mind about what?"

"You had asked me if I'd help you to surprise Alonzo with a threesome for his upcoming birthday, but since then, you've backed off. I personally still think we should do it."

"Girl, I was drunk when I told you that."

"A drunk mouth speaks a sober mind."

Yolanda didn't want to admit it, but her best friend was correct. She had long desired to invite her beautiful bestie and line sister to share her's and Alonzo's bed.

In fact, when the two grad students had been freshmen, they engaged in some covert girl on girl lovemaking, and then afterwards they invoked the code of omertà, vowing never to speak of the rendezvous again, even to each other.

But fear kept her from pulling the trigger on the move. Although she knew that Alonzo was completely devoted to her in every way, adding a wildcard like Nicole Barnes, who had been the three year runner up in the Carver "most beautiful" contest, might be too much temptation for even a pussy whipped lovesick junior like Alonzo to resist.

In other words, allowing him to stick his cock inside of Nicole for a little "harmless" birthday FFM action might actually be the equivalent of letting the genie out and then smashing the bottle to pieces with a hammer.

"I'll let you know. Let me bat it around a bit."

"Also, Yolanda, when your man signs that gazillion dollar contract, you ought to consider making me a "sister wife", between the two of us, we'll keep his balls so drained he'll only have strength to take the mound every fifth day."

"You bitch."

"I'm kidding heifer."

"Crazy ass."

"Girl, something else. I'm thinking about giving Coach Mac some pussy. What do you think?"

"Why are you asking me? I don't know anything about that man or the type of women he prefers." Yolanda said while lying to her best friend.

"He's just so damn fine! That's one white boy that could get this ass."

"What about Eldric? You remember him don't you? Your big black boyfriend?"

"Shit. Girl I must not have told you. Eldric and I have had several threesomes with Chase Wilcox. He likes to watch me and Chase go at it."

Yolanda bursts into laughter. Gurrrrl! You are lying!"

"Nope. He even allows Chase to cum inside of me. As long as I do plan B afterwards."

"Oh fuck!" Yolanda said as she recalled what she had promised Coach Mac that she'd do, only to have forgotten all about it.

"What? Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Just something I forgot to do." Yolanda said as she prayed her period would come on time.

"When is this game going to be over?" Nicole asked.

"Why? You got somewhere to go?"

"No. But the sooner it ends, the sooner Carver wins.

"Well, it looks like we are now in the top of the ninth, bases are loaded for Arizona and...oh no this motherfucker ain't doing this shit!" Yolanda said angrily.

Chapter Seven Top of the ninth.

"Donato! You're pinch hitting!" Coach Peter Kennedy said to his prized slugger. The dark haired swarthy Italian smiled grabbed an aluminum bat and got took a few practice swings to get ready.

Peter Kennedy had really intended to live up to his part of the bargain. But he just couldn't stomach the idea of being shut out by Raymond McNamara and his "Harlem Globetrotters."