Coach Mac and the HBCU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wouldn't this one moment in time be drowned out by the thousands of nights of sheer ecstasy that they would have their entire lives to experience?

He'd even have some leverage. He could insist as "payback" that Nicole become a more regular fixture in their bedroom for the time being.

And maybe along the way, the two of them could hash out an extremely "inconvenient truth" that has plagued Alonzo since discovering her and Coach together.

Why did walking in on Coach Mac fucking his fiancée turn him on so much?

Part Four

When the two of them arrive at the apartment pool, they do find it deserted. Most adult residents were still dealing with the daily 9-5 rat race while school hadn't quite let out yet for the youngsters.

They take a seat underneath one of the cabanas, just as Alonzo's baseball cap blows off due to a sudden gust of wind.

"I'll get it." Yolanda tells him as she rushes of after the cap. She catches it a few inches from going into the pool. When she bends over to pick it up, Alonzo gets the second shock of his life.

Yo-yo wasn't wearing any panties underneath her dress. A point made clear as she slowly bent over and the hem of the dress slowly rose up her thighs.

His original instincts were correct, this was indeed a ploy to get him back into bed and hopefully, back into blissful ignorance.

As hard as a task it is, he is successful in his attempt to pretend not to notice. When he did look at her ass and pussy, he couldn't shake the feeling that someone, probably Coach Mac, had already explored both holes and he was sure that he could see fresh cum dripping from her birthing center.

"Here it is. As good as new. I told you that mama would get it back for you." She said as she handed him back his cap which he holds in his hand instead of putting it back on.

"Thanks." He said while ignoring her "mama" comment. "Now, why don't you tell me what it is that I don't know already?"

Yolanda comes clean. She tells him about her initial arrangement with Coach Mac and the "sex for a start" for him regarding this last Saturday's matchup, as well as her Friday night anal romp with Coach Peter Kennedy, so that it would give him a greater chance to score a win over a top ranked team.

"You're leaving something out Yolanda. What is it?" He asked as he worked to process all that he had just been told along with wondering why once again, envisioning Peter Kennedy in Yolanda's asshole was causing his own member to swell.

"I had stopped taking birth control pills some time ago. I mean, I felt that it was you and I in this thing together. I would soon graduate and start a career, you'd either become a baseball player full time or stay in school and pursue higher education, and either way, our baby wouldn't impact our lives very much.

But after Coach Mac and I...did what we did. I didn't think that he would cum inside of me, but he did. And I was supposed to get Plan B the next day."

"But you didn't." Alonzo said.

"And now I'm on pins and needles waiting to see if I'm going to have a period. And if I do find that I'm carrying, I can't abort because..."

"You could be aborting our child."

"Yes."

"Yolanda?"

"Yes Love?"

"You got played. Coach Mac played you like a fiddle."

"What?" She said with genuine surprise at the accusation. "What do you mean?"

"He had already planned to start me for Saturday's game."

"How can you be so sure?"

"The fact that I started is how. When you came around with your...offer, he wasn't going to tell you that it was unnecessary. He wasn't going to say, "oh, don't bother getting undressed and assuming the position Yolanda. Alonzo is already my guy for Saturday."

Yolanda has now gone from sad to outright furious. "That no good white motherfucker! How dare he?" She thought to herself.

"But wait a minute Alonzo. You didn't know if he was going to start you in the game the other night. Remember? You said yourself that he was going to start Chase instead."

"I never said that I knew what his plans were, I just said that he knew what they were. Trust me. His mind was made up long before you dropped your shorts in his office.

In fact, the only deal that you really had a shot at making was with Kennedy and it looked like he even tried to welsh at the last minute. Yolanda, I should be over the moon that you were willing to sacrifice so much for me, but it was a sacrifice that I didn't want, nor would I have ever asked you to make.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need more time to process all of this."

"What about the..."

"The baby? Yolanda, if you are pregnant, then I'm going to stick by you. If he or she turns out to be mine, then no harm no foul. If it turns out that Coach Mac is the father, and you and I have gotten back together, then I'll be right by your side helping to raise my stepchild.

But you're going to have to give me time to process all of this. Please."

"Ok, baby. I'll do that."

"It means staying away Yolanda. I can't make my next move if you are right in my face all the time."

Before she could respond. A voice calls out to Alonzo from behind. "Baby, I've been looking everywhere for you. I thought that I asked you not to leave campus." Darlene Wells said as she walked up on the two of them.

Damn it! In all the uproar of the morning, Alonzo had forgotten that his mother was coming with news about his dad. He also noticed that his mother wasn't alone.

"Mom, what is he doing here?" Alonzo said, with a voice full of contempt as he acknowledged Coach Mac.

"Who? Raymond? He helped me to locate you. Is there something you need to tell me?" A bewildered Darlene asked. "It doesn't matter, I don't have time for this. Your father was wounded in a gun battle over the weekend."

"I knew it! I just knew it." He said as he fought back tears. "How bad is he?" He asked as Yolanda took his hand and to her relief, he didn't pull away.

"He's stable. He's alert. It was small arms and his vest absorbed the initial impact but a bullet made its way through, pierced skin and knocked him down pretty hard."

"Well, let me get back to my dorm so that I can pack."

"Pack? Oh no baby. I'm going to Germany. YOU are staying right here and complete your work and continue your season. Raymond here told me about how good you're doing."

"He did? Did he also tell you how good HE is doing?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing mom. Nothing at all."

"Well, come ride with me to the airport. The company limo will bring you back to your dorm or here."

"The dorm will be fine."

"Ok. Well my flight leaves in less than three hours, so I'd better go get checked in. But, before we go; Yolanda, girl, I'm loving that ensemble! I wish that I still had the body to rock a sexy sun dress like you do."

"Thank you Mrs. Wells, and from what I can see, you'd do just fine." Yolanda assured her.

"Here, here." Coach Mac said.

"You're both too kind. Yolanda, let's do lunch when I get back. There is a paid summer intern position at the firm and I know just who to sleep with to get you the job."

"Mama! TMI." Alonzo said in sheer embarrassment.

"Boy, I'm just kidding. Now come on. Get me to the airport."

"Aren't you leaving too?" Alonzo asked Coach Mac. He knew that his mother must have been all kinds of confused by the way that he was speaking to his coach, but for now, he didn't want the coach within a mile of Yolanda's pantyfree pussy.

He'd explain it to his mom later.

"I'll be right behind you guys." Coach Mac assured him.

"Yes he will." Yolanda echoed.

After mother and son had departed. Coach Mac walks up behind Yolanda and begins to massage her neck and shoulders. For a brief second, she almost falls for it, and then she recalls her conversation with Alonzo.

"You need to go Raymond." She said as she jerks away from him. "Now."

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"It is."

"Then, allow me to make my escape."

"Before you go. Tell me. How did you know to look for Alonzo here?"

"It was a matter of deduction. We went everywhere else he could be, so him being here seemed like the next logical course."

"I see."

"Yeah, I figured you'd try to lure him back. I guess the "No panties under the sundress" routine didn't work out too well, did it?"

"How do you know I'm not wearing panties?"

"I didn't. Until just now."

"It didn't matter anyway. I bent over right in front of him in all my glory and he didn't even notice."

"Oh he noticed all right. That is why he's so worried about my being here.

His biggest fear is that you and I are fucking right now. It probably killed him to leave."

"Maybe so."

"His mother sure does seemed concerned about her husband." Coach Mac said.

"Why wouldn't she be? That's her husband."

"I know, but I just wondered, due to my dealings with her in the past and..."

"Oh my god!"

"What?"

"You've fucked Alonzo's mother before. Haven't you?"

"It was once or twice, long time ago. No big deal."

"No big deal? You slept with the mother of one of your players. You are disgusting. No scratch that. You disgust me."

"I never force myself on anyone Yolanda. Not you, not her, not your sainted instructor Janet Henry, or anyone else. So maybe try looking in the mirror and find what it is that you really find disgust in."

"Would you just go? Please just go Raymond."

"Don't trust yourself huh? Ok, I'm gone. But one thing I'd like for us to agree on. Just in case we ever find ourselves in a compromising position like earlier today."

"And what's that?"

"Since I've been at Carver, I haven't made one outgoing call."

Part Five

Meanwhile, inside the limo bound for Hartsfield Airport.

"Raymond?" Alonzo asked as his mother held his hand in back of the car.

That's his name isn't it? Besides, I'm older than he is, I get to call him by his first name.

Now tell me son, is that what you're upset about? Or is it about the fact that he and Yolanda are fucking?"

"Jesus mom! Really?"

"Are you honestly upset by me saying the word "fucking"? I'm sure that you use it."

"How did you know about her and him?"

"I didn't until just now. But remember baby. I'm a trial lawyer, I get

paid good money to read the room. I could feel the tension when you both realized that he was with me.

So how did you find out?"

"I caught them in the act."

"Ouch! So you got to see him feeding her that big dick?"

"Yeah, and...wait, how do you know that he has...oh god mom! Don't tell me..."

"No baby. I'm not going to tell you that. I'm just guessing that if he gets around as much as Ive heard, he must be heavily endowed."

Alonzo grimaced. He was so glad that only he was in the car with his mother at the moment. Of late, she's grown even more inappropriate. Especially around him.

As soon as he turned 18, and when his father may have been deployed are somewhere out of the home for a time, her and clothing developed a love/hate relationship and became completely optional when she was at home and her highly inappropriate behavior continued.

It started with her asking him to come into the bathroom while she bathed and having him to "wash her back". This started slowly after his 18th birthday and continued until he left for college.

As this progressed. She began to take his hand with the sponge and attempt to bring it around to her breasts. As he would get closer, she would rub her shoulder against his crotch and remark about how he was going to "make some coeds extremely happy" once he got to Carver.

He hated when she went out drinking with coworkers. She always over did it! And this was when she was at her worst.

She didn't drink all the time, but when she did...she went in!

One of the last times her and "the office" went out for "a few cocktails" she came home so drunk, she only had on her fur coat and high heels. God only knows what happened to he rest of her clothes between leaving the bar and the limo ride home.

After he got her inside, he didn't even try to put her in the bath tub, he simply laid her down in the bed and covered her up and exited the bedroom.

About thirty minutes later...

"Alonzo dear..."

"Yes mother?"

" Can you come here for a second?"

"On my way."

But, what greeted him when he walked in, he wasn't quite prepared for.

For there was his distinguished Atty mother. Half sobered up now. Naked on the center of her bed, gapped legged, shoving a huge dildo in and out of her twat slowly, asking him if he could put a porno movie on tv for her so that she could "bust a nut" and fall asleep.

What disturbed him even more was going back into his own bedroom and jerking his cock to what he had just witnessed.

"Alonzo?...Alonzo!" Darlene called out as her son seemed to drift into Saint Elsewhere.

"What are you pondering right now?" She asked.

"Everything. Pop, Yolanda, baseball, school..."

"And me. Be honest."

"Yes. You too."

"It's killing you, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"The fact that you're convinced that I also had sex with Coach Mac."

"Am I wrong?"

"Let's see what bothers you the most. Is it the fact that he's white?"

"No."

"Ok, is it the fact that he fucked...I mean, had sex with your girlfriend?"

"No. Not entirely at least."

"His age?"

"No."

"I give up."

"It's the fact that you're married to my father."

"I see. By the way. You need to get over this quickly and forgive Yolanda before you mess around and lose her for good."

"What? Why should I?"

"Because you love her, she loves you..." she told him as she said it to the Barney theme song.

"Mom, she cheated on me and..."

"She got a little outside dick baby. This isn't the end of the world. It happens all the time. And do you know why it happens?"

"Because monogamy is not a natural state of being?"

"It sounds like you are getting our moneys worth out of this college experience."

"I'm not sure if I believe it though. If being monogamous is not a natural state, then why does it hurt so bad when you find out you've been cheated on?"

"That's actually a great question Alonzo. And here's the simple answer. Having multiple sex partners and cheating are not the same thing. Cheating is about deception, dishonesty.

Your father and I never lie to each other. When he's home, he has my undivided attention and vice versa. When he's gone, I do what I have to do, he does what he has to do. It has served us well for a long time.

Say what you will about Yolanda, but that girl loves you like nothing I've ever seen. You'll never be loved like that again. And that is what should matter. Not who she every now and then gives some ass to."

"Mom, all of this that you're telling me...it's too much, the stuff about you and pop..."

"It's because it's considered "taboo" to speak the way I'm doing right now." Just like the movie."

"What movie?"

"An early 80s fuck flick called Taboo. It was about a son and his mother being intimate with each other."

"Eww! Incest?"

"Don't play."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you are so grossed out right now. Remember, Ive been cleaning your room for years."

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"W-w-what do you mean?" She said in a mocking tone. "What I mean my son is this...I found several of my photos, nude photos, in your drawer. When I picked them up, they were all stuck together. I chuckled. You had been masturbating to your mother's naked pictures.

My naked pictures."

"I can err...I can explain mom. I let one of my friends come over and he asked to use the restroom. I didn't know that he was going to use yours and..."

"Do you recall my talk on dishonesty? Do you remember me saying that lies hurt? Well, they do. They hurt a lot. Especially when you don't have to lie."

"Ok."

"So let's try this again." She said, more upbeat than she was just seconds earlier. "You took my photos, am I correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And they weren't the only ones you took were they?"

"No."

"Why did you take those other ones?" She said as her voice got lower and deeper, her breathing more intense.

"Because I liked them."

"Kiss me."

"Ma'am?"

"You'll feel better. Trust me. Break the taboo."

He's trusted his mother his entire life, so why not now?

He reaches over, presses his lips against hers, she opens her mouth and in goes his tongue. She then reaches for his zipper and pulls his hard cock free and begins to jerk it up and down slowly.

He couldn't believe it! Here he was in a limousine with his mother on a crowded freeway in the middle of rush hour traffic with her tongue in his mouth and his dick in her hand. The thought was overwhelming. Any second now, he'd be forced to wake up.

Thank god for tinted windows and a closed shutter between them and the driver...

"Tell me about the other pictures you took from me. What was on them?" She asked as she jacked him harder.

"It...it was you on one of them with a black guy, and there was one of you with a white guy."

"What were we doing on the pictures?"

"Y'all were naked and fucking."

"Did you see that big black dick buried balls deep in me? While I had my legs on his shoulders?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it? Did you like seeing it?"

"Yes."

"Did you like the other one? The one with me riding the white guy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you see his white cock in my pussy?"

"Yes ma'am. Can I kiss you again?"

"Yes you can baby."

The two once again engage in a hot mother/son embrace and French kiss. Alonzo can feel that he's getting close. He knew that he needed to know one thing, and only his mother could tell him, and how she answered would definitely drive him over the edge.

"Mom?" He asked after they broke their kiss. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything baby."

"Did Coach Mac..."

"Yes baby?"

"Did he?"

"Did he fuck me? Is that what you want to know?" She said as she sensed his coming eruption and sought to time her answer accordingly.

"Yes mama. Did he fuck you?"

"Three times baby! Once in our bed, after you had went to sleep. The next time was in a motel room. And the third time..."

"Yes mama? Tell me about the third time." He said, barely able to contain himself.

"The third time, he fucked me on his desk. Right there inside of his office. He came all in my pussy with that thick white sausage of his."

His first cum shot barely missed Darlene as it found its target on the interior ceiling of the car. But his second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth shot all hit his mother square in the face.

"Oh god mom! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..."

But she shushed him quiet with a gentle finger against her mouth. She took no his shirt, turned the bottom inside out, and wiped her now cum drenched face with it.

She then pulled him in close for another tonguing session. After this one ended, she smiled at him and asked, "do you feel better now?"

"Yes ma'am. Much better."

"I love you son."

"I love you too mom."

Those words, for both of them, never probably meant more than they did right at this moment.

"Mom? When you come back..."

"Yes?"

"Can we go further? Can I fuck you?"

"I've been waiting on you to ask to fuck me since you turned 18. I couldn't make my intentions any clearer than laying on the bed stark naked and shoving a dildo in my pussy."

He laughed, "I guess not."

"Do me a favor. I want you to give serious consideration to getting back with Yolanda. She deserves another chance. Coach Mac can charm the Virgin Mary out of her clothes, so the rest of us don't stand a chance."

"I'll think about it mama. I promise."

"Good. Because I'm just about ready for grandchildren, and with those volumes of semen you are shooting, it shouldn't be long coming."

He laughed, no longer was he grossed out or embarrassed by his mother's course language, now instead, it excited him to no end. "I'll keep that in mind. Now mama, I know that you say that you and pop tell each other everything, but I don't think..."