Coach Mac and the HBCU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typically speaking, she really doesn't do the black guys at events like this, due to the fact that she has black dick at home. At least when that black dick isn't out fighting a war in God knows where for God knows what.

But if she knew her Alfred. She knew that he was somewhere in Saudi Arabia or maybe even Germany, sticking his own member into some Nordic blond bombshell.

She liked their arrangement. It has served them well for over two, going on three decades.

She doesn't tell Alfred everything though. How would she ever confess to him that she once participated in an eight man gang bang with her as the only woman?

She couldn't say for sure if his understanding would be that good upon hearing such a thing.

It was even weirder how, after this was over, her and the other lawyers in her firm will all go back into the office as if nothing had ever happened.

She was successful in her efforts to stealthy get away from Scott. She tipped into the bathroom to both relieve her bladder as well as to "freshen up" a bit.

She looked into the full length mirror on the bathroom door. She no longer liked what she saw. Too much booze, too much fast food and too many foreign dicks had really taken a toll on her over the years.

Whoever said "black doesn't crack" should see what was staring back at her at the moment.

It used to take her mere seconds to "put on her face", but now it takes at least an hour. She has tried desperately in vain to rid herself of her midsection paunch that Alfred and every other man that she beds down assures her is barely noticeable.

Maybe she should stick to older white men tonight. What if one of the young brothers finds that he's disgusted by her when she disrobes?

Hell, what if he knows her son Alonzo?

Speaking of Alonzo, that coach of his is one fine specimen of man. She had truly enjoyed parting her legs for him and his cock while he had visited them on a recruiting trip. She had to google Desiree West, who he kept telling her that she favored while he slammed her pussy.

It would figure that she'd be a porn actress who appeared to be very popular with her white male co stars.

"Darling?" Scott DeLuna called to her from the bed.

"Shit! He's awake." She thought. "Uh yes Scott?"

"Darlene. Your phone is beeping."

"Ok. Thanks."

She goes back inside to retrieve her phone just as Scott comes up behind her now fully erect attempting to reinsert himself inside of her.

He finds success as she reads the text and drops her phone.

"Oh my God!" She shouts.

"What is it darling?" He asked. At times she couldn't tell if he was saying "Darlene" or "darling".

"Alfred's been wounded in Saudi. One of his fellow soldiers just sent me the text. I've got to get a flight to Hartsfield-Jackson, I've got to tell Alonzo. And then I'm going to Ramstein Air base in Germany." She said frantically.

"I'll have someone drive you to the airport. Take the company jet. I'll arrange a commercial flight for you to Germany. Do they...do they know how bad it is?" Scott asked with genuine concern.

"He didn't say. But he is still alive and he asked him to notify me before the army does before he was airlifted out."

"Anything you need Darlene, don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you Scott, thank you so much!" She said as she gave him a genuine embrace.

As he watched her get dressed and pack, he wondered how much of a heel would he be if he asked her to "finish him off" before she left? Oh well, he did see a couple of cute Asian lawyers who also had keys that they could pass.

Chapter ten The long chapter

Part one

"Out of all the people she could go to for advice. Why him?" Yolanda thought to herself as she made her way to his office. How would he help her to navigate the new emotion that she was feeling? How would he help her to deal with her jealousy over a monster that she had created?

Alonzo never asked her if it was ok to fuck Nicole. Hell he had never shown any interest in anyone outside of her, yet she allowed that "skank" best friend of hers to talk her into this threesome shit.

"Coach Mac? You in there?" She asked as she got to his door.

"Yolanda?"

"Yes."

"Come in, lock the door behind you."

She came in and shut the door, but as she was about to lock it, she got the shock of her life.

Coach Mac was being typical Coach Mac. His pants were down around his ankles and he had his cock stuck into an ebony coed who was laying on his desk. Only this time it was...

"Nicole! Seriously?"

"Oh, hi Yolanda." She giggled as Coach Mac slowly moved back in forth in her pussy.

"You want to join us?" Coach asked.

"Well, I didn't come by for..."

"Come on Yo-yo. What can it hurt?" Nicole said.

Yolanda mulled it over. This may be a way to unburden her mind from Saturday night. This would be a rematch and Coach Mac would be the judge who would decide who between the two of them, was actually "The G.O.A.T."

"Slide over Nikki." She said as she quickly freed herself of her garments. "Let me get in there too. Or better yet, as Tupac would have said had he been a female rapper, "Daddy? Tell me how ya want it?"

"Um, I like that." He said as pulled out of Nicole. "Come here and lick on your friend, while I take you from behind." He said to Yolanda.

After Yolanda had her face buried in Nicole's muff, Coach Mac carefully guided his cock into Yolanda from a standing doggy position.

And, just like that, he missed.

"Wrong hole Coach! Wrong hole!" Yolanda protested.

"Oops. Sorry Love. But it feels so damned good, maybe we can..."

"Take...it...out...NOW!"

"Ok, ok. It's out. Happy?"

"I'm beside myself." She replied.

"Everyone's a comedian." Coach Mac said as he tried re-entry into her moist pussy, only to be thwarted by Yolanda again.

"Would you go clean and disinfect your cock please?"

"Be right back."

"Second time in four days that I've had my ass impaled by a big white dong."

"Oh shit! I had forgotten all about Peter plowing your ass Friday night." Coach Mac said from the restroom.

"Peter? Peter Kennedy? The Arizona Coach?" Nicole said.

"Yeah girl. That's the one."

"And he fucked your ass? Why?"

"I was helping Zo."

"Helping Zo? Yo-yo you are doing too much. Way, too much."

"What are you talking about Nikki?"

"If you want to help Zo, help him with homework, help him pick out a tie to wear to a press conference, hell he's a broke underclassman, help him by putting some cash into his Tiger Paw student account.

But you don't exchange sex for favors to help your boyfriend. That's not how any of this works Yo-yo."

"Then why are we in here getting fucked for free? At least my way, I get something tangible in return for my efforts."

"But Yo-yo."

"No, Nikki. Stop talking." Yolanda said as she raised her head up to explain herself and her actions. "I love Alonzo. Period, point blank.

I love him like a bride loves her new husband.I love him like a mother loves her newborn. I love him like a martyr who believes in his cause. And there's nothing I wouldn't do, no one I wouldn't fuck, or no one I wouldn't kill if I thought he needed me to do so.

That is how much I love Alonzo Wells." She said, right before returning to the task of licking her friend's cunt.

Nicole wanted to ask her why it was that if she loved Alonzo so strongly, why was she in here, naked and bent over a desk and about to take another man's dick inside of her?

But she wisely decided that their friendship meant more than receiving an answer to a question that she already knew.

Part Two

Down the way, Alonzo finds himself in desperate need of a listening ear. The cryptic phone call he received from his mother has unnerved him to no end.

"Baby, something's up. I'm on my way there from New Orleans. Please stay on campus. I'll be there in three hours."

It's Pop. It has to be. Something has happened to him. He's not dead though. He'd feel it if that were the case. Besides, there's been nothing on the news outside of their win over Arizona. Local, national, it didn't matter.

A mediocre black college embarrasses a powerful white university and that alone makes it CNN breaking news.

He can't raise Yolanda either. He knew that he had pissed her off the other day when he said that he had "never cum so hard."

He had realized his blunder almost immediately. He had hoped that she didn't notice. But when she got into bed and turned her back to him, he knew that he had royally fucked up.

Women! Bah! She invites her best friend over for sex. Despite his reservations, he dived in. He makes a stupid comment at the end and doesn't even rate Sunday breakfast the next morning like she does every Sunday before she goes off to church.

It annoys them when you lie. It annoys there's when you tell the truth.

It annoys then when you are quiet, it annoys them when you talk too much.

It annoys them when you don't show emotions, it annoys them if you're too emotional.

It annoys them when you breath...

Sigh, since he can't get Yolanda on the line, he decides whom it is that he can speak with.

Back in Coach Mac's office.

"Whose pussy is this Yo-yo?" Coach Mac says as he slams her from behind while she tries to lick Nicole's clit.

"Uhhh it's..."

"Tell him it's his baby." Nicole says to her. "If you want him to ease up on you, tell him that it his pussy."

"Whose pussy is this Yo-yo?" Coach Mac repeats more forcefully.

"It's...it's yours! This is YOUR pussy!" Yolanda declared as she went headfirst into a full body orgasm.

"That's what I'm talking about." Coach Mac said. You ready for me to cum yet?"

"Please cum Coach Mac. Please cum."

"I didn't realize that today was your birthday Coach Mac." An eerily calm voice coming the door threshold said.

The voice freezes them three of them in place. God no! This couldn't be happening. Coach Mac pulls a stiff cock out of Yolanda, looks at Alonzo, and then turns back to an equally stunned Yolanda Washington.

"Damn it Yolanda! I thought I told you to lock the door!" Coach Mac said as he berated his now former lover.

"Yeah Yolanda. Why didn't you lock the door?" Alonzo asked.

She didn't know what to make of this, he didn't really seem angry or sad, but more stoic, almost emotionless.

Yolanda ran toward Alonzo, sans clothing. Her plump full breast jiggling heavily from side to side. As she got closer, he could smell the sex on her. He once remarked that he could also smell when she had an orgasm.

"Your body emits this distinct and tantalizing aroma that lets me know that you've reached the highest of heights of passion, lust and pleasure."Alonzo would tell her when she asked him to tell her about the scent.

As she gets closer to him, he can smell it on her and what once drove him mad with lust now caused him to get sick to his stomach.

He held a hand out to keep her at arms length.

"That's far enough."

"Zo? Baby, I can explain."

"You can?" Alonzo said as his voice perked up in mock awe. "That would be a trick worth paying to witness. Because I can guarantee you that if the tables were turned and you caught me in here with two women, there'd be no way for me to explain this."

"Baby, mama is so sorry."

Coach Mac looked at Nicole, still spread eagle on his desk and whispered to her, "did she just refer to herself as his mama?"

"Not now Coach Mac. It's a black thing, just trust me on that. But now ain't the time."

"No Yolanda. You don't get to do that anymore. You don't get to pretend. You don't get to call yourself that in regards to me. I'm not your son. I never was. I was up until five minutes ago, still your lover. But now," he says as he looked at his watch, "that ship has sailed too."

"Oh God no!" She shouted. "Please baby don't do this to me! Don't do it to us!"

"Don't do it to us? I'm the only person in this room wearing even a stitch of clothing."

"Alonzo?" Coach Mac said as he placed his hand on his shoulder. "Son, I..."

But "son I" was as far as he got. Alonzo in a full 180 degree motion punches Coach Mac in the left side of his neck which cause the man to fall unconsciously onto the office floor."

"Hey Coach." He said to the naked and doubled over man. "You had to show me just what time it was didn't you? All the pussy at Carver and you had to fuck my girl?

When you sat in our living room and told my mom that you'd "take care of me", if I came to Carver, is this what you meant?

Well, you can shove this team up your ass. I quit. Go find you another workhorse."

"Baby? What about your scholarship?"

"Ask me if I give a shit."

"Baby, I don't care if you never play baseball again. I don't care if you dig ditches for a living. I just want to be by your side. Please tell me that there is a chance for us."

"Yolanda I can't make a decision like that while you're standing in front of me stark naked and the guy you were just fucking is still in the room equally naked. I'll need time before I can say."

"I'll go with that." She said.

"Wait. There's more isn't there?"

"Yes. Yes there is." She said softly. "I..."

"Not here. After you compose yourself. Nicole, will you see to it that she makes it back to her apt?"

Nicole finally gets off the desk, collects both hers and Yolanda's clothing, and walks over to them.

"Don't worry Zo. I'll take care of her."

"Thanks." He says to Nicole.

"Zo."

"Yes?"

"Yolanda really does love you. She...we didn't mean to hurt you like this."

"Love","mean" and "hurt." Alonzo said as he walked out, and then suddenly turned around. "I suppose I'd better head over to the library; see if they still have printed dictionaries. I need to look those three words up.

Because there was a time Nikki, when I honestly thought I knew what those words meant."

Part three coach's office

Twice! He's been caught now twice. The first time, it worked out swimmingly. But this time he was knocked out by one of his best players who may now quit the team just as they are proving that they can play with anyone in the country.

But, fuck baseball for a second. The fact was, he hurt a kid that he is truly fond of. A good kid, good family, mother with a tight ass and equally tight...

God damn it! What was wrong with him? One minute, He's sitting here feeling remorse over some shit he did to someone he cared about, and a second later he's lusting over the kid's mother?

Who the fuck does this?

Evidently Raymond Fitzgerald McNamara, that's who.

The dorm room

"So, you're telling me that you walked in on Coach Mac, Nicole, and Yolanda all naked and bumping uglies?" Chase asked as he and Alonzo sat inside of their dorm room.

"That's about the size of it."

"Of all the damn luck."

"What?"

"To fuck the two baddest chicks at Carver at the same damn time? That is some momentous luck. After you pull that feat off, you head straight for Vegas."

"It's not all it's cracked up to be."

"It's not all its...wait! Have you also fucked them both at the same time?" Chase asked excitedly.

"Will you focus please? My hearts breaking over here."

"Make it easy on yourself. Give her another chance."

"What?"

"You love her right? Chalk this shit up to the game and keep moving." Chase said.

"Easy for you to say. You didn't walk in on your girl with another man's dick stuck in her vagina."

"She made a mistake, one that any of us could make on any given Sunday."

"Not me."

"You're fooling yourself if you think that Alonzo. Monogamy is a pipe dream."

Says who?"

"Say the Bible."

"Why should I give a fuck about what the Bible says?"

"Because it speaks to this very issue."

"Ok, humor me. How so?"

"You ever heard of Solomon?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"The wisest king ever. God gave him wisdom."

"And that's how I know it's all bullshit. That's not how one gains wisdom." Alonzo retorted.

"Would you stop being so damn pedantic and just hear me out?"

"Sigh, go ahead Chase. Please continue."

"Thank you. So Solomon, as the wisest man ever, married over 5000 women."

"And that was wise?"

"Would he have done it otherwise?"

"Ok, let me see if I can steel man this mess you're dropping on me.

Premise One Solomon was a very wise man.

Premise Two Solomon was a polygamist.

Conclusion: Polygamy is wise.

Is that what you're getting at?"

"Yeah, exactly." Chase said.

"Only one problem. If I remember my Bible, some of those women had Solomon worshipping other gods beside Yahweh."

"Yeah. So?"

"That means he couldn't have been very wise if he was deceived into following the wrong deity."

"Jesus! Mary and Joseph! I can't talk to you. You're too freaking pedantic." Chase says as he throws his hands up in mock defeat.

"May I try?" A familiar voice said after she let herself in with her key. Alonzo was surprised by her modest dress. He fully expected her to wear her sluttiest outfit. The type of shit you wear to an adult Halloween party.

It to her credit she wore a sleeveless yellow sundress that hung even with her knees, a nice pair of sandals with three inch heels on them, along with the necklace he had given to her for their one year anniversary.

Alonzo felt slightly ashamed, he had thought she'd try to weaponize her body and entice him into having sex as a means of "smoothing things over". It seems, however; that she does really want to just talk.

Ironically, had she approached the situation that way, he would have easily given in. Because looking at her now, all he wanted to do was rip off her dress tear open her panties and "take his pussy back" from Coach Mac.

"Do you guy wish to talk here? Or are you going to

leave?" Chase asked.

"I'd like to leave if it's ok with Alonzo." She responded to Chase with a smile.

Suddenly Alonzo, after witnessing Yolanda smile at Chase, was hit with an emotion that he wasn't used to. Suddenly, he felt jealous. He now had the "thousand yard stare", despite never having been in combat. Suddenly he was seeing the hidden meaning of various events. He was seeing true motivations and intentions.

Chase and Yolanda had always been very friendly with each other.

In fact, Chase in a playful manner, in the past, has slapped her on her ass in front of Alonzo who, back then laughed along with Yolanda about it.

But now, all of a sudden he saw something sinister with Chase. He was no longer his "brother from another mother", now saw another white man who was trying to fuck his black girlfriend.

"So what was that all about?" Alonzo asked Yolanda as they walked down the hallway."

"What do you mean? Are you talking about what just happened with Chase?"

"I saw the way he looked at you. And I saw how you smiled at him."

"God! This is all my fault. Alonzo, baby please don't let this turn you into something you're not."

"And what might that be?"

"Insecure."

"I just suffered the displeasure of watching my girlfriend having sex with another man. I believe I have the right to be a little messed up, don't you think?"

"What do you want to hear me say baby?"

"I want to know why. And I'd like to know where we are going right now?"

"Why don't we ride to my apartment?"

"I don't want to go into your apartment Yolanda."

"We can sit by the pool. There won't be anyone out there right now."

"And then you will tell me why?" Alonzo asked.

"I won't leave anything out."

He wanted to believe that she was sincere about "only wanting to talk". Although, if she did choose to attack him with her pussy, he'd be putty in her hands.

Perhaps Chase was right, maybe he should simply "forgive and forget", maybe she could be trusted not to do this again; what if she did indeed have good, sound reasoning for her actions?

Would any of this matter twenty years from now after he had retired from the MLB and he and his distinguished wife, Dr. Washington-Wells had been honored by the philosophy dept. with a building being renamed after them after they had used a portion of their vast wealth to upgrade the facilities?