Coach Mac and the HBCU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry baby." She said as she reapplied her makeup as the car turned into the terminal. "This will be our dirty little incestuous secret."

Chapter 11 Tuesday night at a local city tavern.

A lot of Carver students hung out at "Da Benz", and it was that reason and that one alone why Alonzo opted for the quaint "Cheers-like" setting of Josie's Bar and Lounge, he had more of a shot at running into one of his parents acquaintances than he did his own at the quiet watering hole.

But he realized that running into some of his mother's acquaintances could be problematic. He could be running into men who "know" his mother in the biblical sense.

And what was equally terrifying and exciting was the idea that it could be anyone. He couldn't simply exclude the white guys for the black ones or the blacks for the whites. And the even more sobering thought was this.

There were at least five or six guys or possibly more in that room and only one Darlene Wells...

His mind raced as he thought of how they must have ravaged her. Did they fuck her ass? Did she swallow their loads? Did they double penetrate her again and again?

There was a time, such questions being posed about his mother would have had him ready to drop gloves and fight, but after yesterday, after she jacked him off in the limo like a groupie does the rock star after the awards show, such questions turned him on.

He was ready to fuck his own mother the second she lands back in town and he's somewhat hoping that his father isn't quite ready to make the trip.

"You seem pretty deep in thought. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Alonzo looked up. He had to admit surprise at seeing her in here. A bar hardly seemed fitting accommodations for a popular pastors wife.

"Dr. Ross-Henry. A pleasure to see you outside of the confines of Carver." Alonzo said to her.

Even more shocking than her presence was her attire. A leopard print mini skirt that looked like she'd tear it in two if she exhaled, thigh high black boots that resemble something a dominatrix would sport, she had abandoned the long weave for a close cropped blond perm that only someone with her creamy chocolate complexion could rock effectively.

She appeared to be relaxed and on the prowl and it would appear that she had sighted her target.

"Mind if I sit down?" She asked.

"Oh where are my manners? Of course Dr. Ross-Henry, please have a seat."

"Thank you Alonzo. But just call me Janet please. Ross-Henry makes me feel like I should be somewhere grading papers."

"Sure thing Janet. What are you drinking?"

"How about a lemon drop martini?"

As if on cue, the barmaid makes another pass.

"The lady will have a lemon drop martini and I'll have a Long Island iced tea." He says to her.

"Careful now." Janet says. "Too many of those long islands and you might not be able to perform later."

"I doubt that I'd have that issue." He tells her. "But to be honest, it's not like I'll have anyone to "perform" for."

"The nights young. You never know." She said with a seductive wink.

"Tell me something, Janet. In your opinion, is it possible to be in love with two people at once? And one of them you have zero business falling for?"

"Of course it's possible. People fall in love all the time with the wrong people and can love multiples at once. People fall in love with friends, coworkers, casual acquaintances, family members..."

"Family members? Like even parents and their kids?"

"That pairing is rare but yes it happens. Why? Are you in love with your mommy?"

"No." He said as he tried to smile to throw her off. "I'm just wondering."

"Put it like this...have you ever been to a family reunion and seen one of your cousins there and said to yourself, "Damn! If she wasn't my cousin, I'd tear that ass up!"

"Of course I have." He said with a genuine laugh.

"Alonzo?" She said, suddenly very serious, "how are things going with you and Yolanda? Is everything ok?"

"Sigh, no, they are not ok. We broke up."

"My sympathies baby. Tell me, was it because of Coach Mac?"

"How did you know?"

"Let's just say that they weren't very discreet."

"Tell me about it. I walked right in on them."

"Well, if it's any consolation..."

"It's not."

"She was doing it for you."

"First time maybe. The time after that? Pure pleasure." He said as he downed his drink. "Would you care for another round?"

"No, and I don't want you to order another one for yourself either."

"Really?" He said with a bit of surprise. "Are you my mother now?"

"No, I'm not. But if you pay for the drinks we've had and leave with me right now, I'll take you to a nice hotel and fuck you until your cock can no longer rise to the occasion."

"Check please!"

After the check was paid and they opted not to wait for change, the two soon to be lovers were on their way to their next destination.

Right as they reach the hotel, Janet received an incoming call. "Yes! I've been waiting on this." She reaches into her purse and hands Alonzo her Amex Black card.

"Baby, go and book us a room. Tell them I'm in the car and on my way in. I need to take this call."

"Ok." Alonzo said and walks off.

Janet gives her bare pussy a slight rub in anticipation as she watches her young stud of a beau walk off.

"Yolanda, I told you that you were a damn fool. Now I'm about to show you." She thinks as she takes her call.

"Detective Curtis. Good evening. Do you have anything for me?"

"Dr. Henry, actually I believe I'm getting close, at best, I'm a day or two away from cracking this case."

The pastor's wife and educator looks upward and gives thanks to a being that she has long been sure that she really no longer believes in.

"That is excellent news Mr. Curtis. Excellent news."

"I have one more lead I'm running down, I had hoped to meet with that lead today, but it looks like it may be as early as tomorrow or as late as Friday."

She looks into the hotel from the rotund and she sees Alonzo pointing to her and she waves at the clerk who recognizes her easily and goes on with the transaction. The valet driver opens her door and she exits.

"Call or text as soon as you learn anything new. And thank you again." She said as she hung up the phone and went inside and joined Alonzo.

At the same time, in the VIP section of Da Benz, a somewhat striking sight can be found in the R&B Hiphop night spot. Two Caucasian men dressed in tailored suits sip on cocktails and admire the scenery.

"I'll tell you Uncle Scott. There "ain't" no pussy like black pussy. It's like a drug. The more I get, the more I want." Coach Mac said to his wife's uncle as the two did a lose comparison of notes.

"Madone! I was fucking this partner in our firm at the convention the other day. Madone! What a piece of ass! Then she suddenly had to leave. Family emergency or something."

"A partner in your firm, family emergency...Darlene Wells?"

"Yeah. You know her?"

"Know her?" Coach Mac said as he took a long sip of his drink. "It should be on the bucket list of every man alive to stick his cock in her tight asshole."

"We once ran about an eight man train on her. Guys were taking pictures and shit. I stayed out of the face shots. The only photo of me was when I had her on her back and you could see my white cock lodged in her tight black snatch."

"I wish I had been with you for that one." Coach Mac said as they touched glasses. "Salude. Also, do you know that I Coach her son? Number one player in the country.

If we somehow go deep into the playoffs, the kid could be my ticket back into the majors as a pitching coach, that is, if I were stupid enough to leave my private little heaven that I've got right here."

"Alonzo. Yes, yes, bright kid. Very respectful."

"Normally." Coach Mac replied as he recalled being laid low by him the other day.

"I once had a situation like yours. Back when I taught at Harriet Tubman High."

"You what? Amy never mentioned that you taught at an all black high school."

"Hell, she doesn't know! That was one jam that I got out of by the skin of my teeth."

"Or by your white skin more than likely. So what's the story?"

"I was a few years out of law school and of course my liberal rich daddy told me that before I could officially join the firm, I had to do some type of community work. He said that it would help me to identify with those that we would be helping.

So, I either had to take a job in the public defenders office, or I needed to teach at an inner city school.

So I took a "pre political science" teaching job at Tubman.

I had this student. A young black chick, always very argumentative. Would take the opposing side of a cockroach fight. She was always challenging me on my views. But she could steel man an opposing argument like nobodies business and then systematically rip it to shreds.

I wanted inside of those panties so bad. The only problem, she was seventeen and that was a no no.

So she turned eighteen in December and that was when I made my move. We fucked everywhere. My car, hotels, her house when her parents were out, my apartment when I was there alone.

I dumped so much seed into that very fertile pussy...

Only it was too fertile. Much too fertile. A week after the Christmas break, she gave me the news. "Pregnant as hell."

"Fuck me running." Coach Mac said. "So, how did you handle it?"

"How do you think? I gave her triple the money it costs for an abortion, and resigned my position after I was sure she had went through with it and got the hell away from Tubman.

You know? I ran across a meme once that made me think of her and smile. "Black pussy is not for everyone. Possible side effects, fast cumming, unplanned pregnancies, sleeping inside of it, marriage proposals, leaving your white wife, instant commitment, stalking, and an inferiority complex. Ask your doctor if black pussy is right for you."

"Damn! That's one of the truest memes I've ever heard of." Coach Mac replied.

"You aren't thinking about leaving my niece are you?"

"A devoted woman like that? Why would I ever leave Amy? She's completely loyal."

Across town, at a very posh motel. A woman walks into the bedroom from the bathroom wearing a silk robe, high heels, a madi gras mask that concealed her face, and nothing else to the cheers of those within.

"Is everyone here?" She asked.

"We got ten. We couldn't get all eleven like you asked for."

"Is the video camera set up?"

"It's ready to go."

She looked around the room and smiled and said, "ten young black dicks for one lone white chick. What's a girl to do?"

"You can get your fine blond ass over here and we will be happy to show you. Mrs. McNamara."

"Oh boys, no need to be so formal." She said as she dropped her robe, did a seductive 180, and revealed her voluptuous breast, shapely ass and legs, as well as her shaved pussy. "Mrs. McNamara is my mother in law's name. You all can call me Amy.

And after tonight, after I get ravaged by nearly the entire Carver U football starting lineup, you can call me a black cock whore."

In another room in the hotel, a more intimate yet equally erotic encounter was taking place. The participants were new to each other, their bodies were unknown and in need of exploration.

Alonzo was eager to use his tongue for a vaginal probe as he sent Janet into a convulsing fit on the bed as she unleashed her stored up pussy juices all over his face and into his mouth.

Her phone has been ringing non stop since they've been in the room. Her husband had tried desperately and in vain to reach her.

"Fuck him!" She thought. "Fuck him and his limp dick." This night wouldn't be one where he got to watch her get fucked and he get his jollies. This was a revolution, and it would definitely not be televised.

She thought often of how much she hated that red, freckled face son of a bitch. She may still never know the exact number of the times he cheated back when he had a serviceable cock.

She was in awe of how hypocritical he could be when he'd stand before the "thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home"and proclaim the evils of adultery while fucking everything he could get his hands on behind closed doors.

But, lo and behold, he goes hopelessly impotent and now all of a sudden, "God has given him a ministry with the task to rid the world of adulterous behavior". He's the reason why she no longer is able to take religion seriously.

He can call to his fingers bleed, her and her new lover are not to be disturbed.

Yolanda Washington is a damned fool! She had it all. "I tried to warn her dumb ass but like most young folks, she knows everything." And what did she throw it away for? A narcissistic asshole incapable of love?

"You lost out girlfriend. Alonzo will soon be all mine, body... mind...and soul. And my beautiful black king won't even notice that I'm nearly old enough to be his mother.

You claimed that you'd kill for Alonzo. That's funny, considering that you couldn't even keep your legs closed for him."

At that moment, her body convulsed again violently as she was sexually jolted back to the task at hand.

"Fuck!" She screamed.

"Oh there you are." Alonzo said as he raised his head from between her legs. I was wondering where you zoned off to."

"I'm right here baby." She told him as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm always going to be here."

"I was told that it's a dangerous thing to make promises in the throes of passion."

"Only if you don't mean them." She replied. "Now, I think I'd like to feel something a bit more hard, long and substantial than your tongue.

Not that you aren't putting on a clinic with that tongue of yours, don't get me wrong."

He smiled and wiped his mouth free of the juices that she had violently expelled twice so far from her twat.

"I understand." He said as he made ready to enter her with his fully erect member. "You want to see if I can pitch just as well as I catch."

As he slid into Janet's hole, she cooed as each inch found its way inside.

She was already on the verge of orgasmic overload and when he was finally all the way in, she lost it completely and began to weep.

Alonzo became concerned and immediately stopped all movements. "Are you alright baby?" He asked tenderly.

"Don't stop." She whispered. "Fuck the tears out of me."

"Your wish is my command."

"She pulled him in close. She needed him within inches reach. She wrapped her arm around his neck and buried his face into hers just as she shoved her tongue in his mouth.

She could still taste herself on his tongue. She tasted sweet, like candy. She'd never been with a woman before. She knew that some of her lady friends had and she has heard some of her female students gossip about doing so.

Maybe after today, she could find out when Alonzo's birthday was and find a trusted friend or Sorority sister and invite her to share a bed with them and give him a birthday bang that he'd never forget.

She laughs softly at the irony. Their local sorority's chapter secretary treasurer Darlene Wells would have fit the bill perfectly. She was pretty, she possessed an incredible amount of sex appeal, and she could keep a secret, but she also had one definitive drawback, she was also Alonzo' mother!

Well...scratch that plan...

For Alonzo, the thoughts running through his mind were confusing..., chaotic. He was having a tough time telling the players without a scorecard.

Whatever emotions he was going through at the moment, couldn't possibly be genuine, could they? He knew for sure that despite her betrayal, he was still in love with Yolanda even if he was unwilling to say it out loud.

Hell, he had "fallen in love" with his mother just yesterday!

And now here he was, inside of a hotel room, inside of Janet Ross-Henry and he was fighting back the urge to say the words, "I love you baby" to yet a third woman in as many days.

He has already cum once and refracted without stopping. This is new for him. In the past, he's always needed to take a break and recover. Janet is in hog heaven! A beautiful young man that can get hard, stay that way with the stamina of a cheetah?

Yolanda Washington you really are a god damn fool!

He playfully asked her had she fallen in love with him yet to which she seriously responded with, "I'm getting there very quickly."

He didn't understand. How did other people, ones like Coach Mac so casually fuck so many women and somehow maintain and control their emotions? All he kept seeing through his minds eye were Yolanda, Nicole, his mother Darlene, and now Janet.

They have now been at it for two hours straight. His constant motion had drained her completely. She begged him to "cum one last time".

"I'm becoming seriously dehydrated my love. We need to take five." A thoroughly exhausted yet completely sexually satiated Janet Ross-Henry said.

Alonzo, once more, emptied his balls into his newest lover. The two kissed passionately while the transaction was completed. She wept with pleasure but no tears flowed, he had indeed, "fucked the tears out of her."

"I love you." She said as they turned over and she lay on his chest.

Maybe what he was feeling was normal after all. Maybe Chase and his mother were right about monogamy being bullshit. Maybe he could, once he signed his multi million dollar signing bonus, buy a mansion huge enough to house all of his lovers in separate wings.

Maybe he should simply respond to what she just said...

"I love you too Janet."

"God, I'm parched!" Can you get me a bottle of water from the vending machine down the hall?" She asked.

"Let me throw something on and I'll be right back."

"After he left, she decided to check her phone. She had a ton of missed calls from Willie, but she also had a text that definitely caught her eye.

"Dr. Henry! Call me, it's urgent!"

She quickly punched in the number for Private Detective Jack Curtis, who picked up on one ring.

"Dr. Henry, why didn't you tell me that the subject was bi-racial?" He asked.

"The subject", as you call him, is black. At least that is how the world would see him. Besides, what difference does that make?"

"It would have saved you $60,000 dollars and me six extra months."

"So are you telling me that you've solved the case Jack?"

"Not only have I solved it, this is some stuff straight out of a lifetime movie. Eighteen years ago, you gave up a baby for adoption, he was given a home with a professional black couple in this city.

Your "feel it in your bones" was spot on.

And here's the really crazy part, the kid not only grew up here, but he also attends Carver where you are a professor. Your long lost son's name is Alonzo Wells. He's been hiding in plain sight all along!"

The "thud" that a cell phone makes when dropped on the floor abruptly, was barely heard on the other end of the line, as an oblivious Jack Curtis kept speaking.

"In circumstances like this, I offer a complimentary service where I bring the two parties together for their initial meeting.

It normally helps to break the ice when a third party is there to intercede.

Does that sound like something you'd be interested in Dr. Henry?

Dr. Henry? Janet? Hello? Is anyone there?"

Part Two coming soon