Coach Mac and the HBCU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hated that by welshing, it would mean that he'd never dip his dick into Yolanda's tight yet welcoming ebony poop shoot again, but hey, he was lucky enough to deflower her, and besides, who the fuck was she going to tell that he didn't keep his promise?

"Well Pat my friend, what do you make of this? This move reeks of desperation. After sitting Donato for the entirety of the contest, Peter Kennedy has elected to run his best hitter to the plate in an attempt to drive in the winning runs by hitting a grand slam. It seems that he may have underestimated Carver a bit too much and just now realizes that he's in a ballgame."

"That is undoubtedly true Jimbo my friend. I think that should Peter Kennedy ever decide to visit this far south again, he will definitely bring his A-game next time."

"And here we go with the pitch. Two outs no strikes top of the ninth...Wells kicks and delivers..."

"Ball one!" The home plate ump yelled.

"If that was a ball, it must have missed by a smidgen. But I suppose ole Abe saw something I didn't from his vantage point."

"Also Pat, keep in mind. Donato is an extremely patient hitter. He's like Barry Bonds in that sense. He will hold that bat on his shoulders and force you to pitch to him."

Up in the stands, Yolanda looks down toward the field and thinks to herself, "I probably should have gave Donato the ass as opposed to his double dealing ass coach.

He could have simply struck out every time he came up to bat and achieved the same result."

"Ok Jimbo, three balls one strike and...it looks like Coach Mac wants to conference with his pitcher at the mound. My guess is, he's going to have Wells walk Donato to get to the middle of the lineup.

It'll score them a run, but maintain the chance to win."

"How's you arm son?" Coach Mac asked once he got to the pitcher's mound.

"It's fine coach. Never better."

"Tell me something. You don't seem to be feeling your change up today."

"What do you mean?"

"Every time Eldric gives you the signal to throw it, you wave it off."

"It's fine coach. I've got this."

"Ok. Either walk Donato, or get us out of this inning. No scratch that. Get us out of this game with a W."

"Ten foe! Err, I mean "ten four."

Coach Mac pats him on the shoulder and goes back to the dugout.

Suddenly, after he had self corrected himself on "foe" and "four", he recalls another part of the conversation that he had with his best friend the other day.

"You come in over a hundred on the first pitch and then drop that shit to 70 on the next, You are going to freeze them in their cleats. They won't know if they should shit or go blind."

Alonzo throws his next pitch which Donato tries to hit with no success.

"Swing and a miss!" Jimbo shouted. "Full count."

"My old country boy radar instinct would put that ball at around 103 mph. Donato never saw it." Pat said.

"You better know what you were talking about, Chase." Alonzo says to himself as he adjusts his fingers and delivers a beautiful off speed pitch that freezes Donato solid.

"Strike three! And that's the game!" The ump shouted.

The players, fans and media in attendance all rush to the mound to gather around Carver's only five tool player. Today, he got it done on both sides of the plate.

"Aren't we going down there to congratulate your man on his victory?" Nicole asked.

"Naw. He's going to have to shower, do a press conference. It'll probably be hours before he's free. Let's go get a drink. I'll "congratulate" him later when we are alone."

"Oooo. Can I cum later too? I mean, can I come?"

"Girl shut your horny ass up."

Meanwhile, in the jubilant Carver Tiger locker room, Coach Mac settles everyone down for a brief victory speech.

"Three years ago!" He shouted. "Three years ago. I said to a reporter. Give me a few seasons, and Carver would be able to compete with anyone in the country. And guess what? You've proven that today!"

Everyone shouts and cheers once again.

"And do you know what else men? It doesn't hurt to have the best player in college baseball on your side either. Give it up for Alonzo Wells! Did you see that home run? A pitcher almost put that ball into the parking lot.

Hell Eldric, I might need to move Alonzo to the cleanup spot in the lineup."

Everyone laughed with the notable exceptions of Eldric who currently batted fourth, or Alonzo who felt that it was inappropriate of Coach Mac to call his catcher out in front of the team in this way.

When Alonzo pitched, Eldric was his catcher, no exceptions.

"I'll give you guys a few minutes to shower and dress and then Alonzo and I are going to meet the press. You all are welcomed to come as well. Get your faces on National TV.

God damn I love my job!" Coach Mac said as the entire locker room rocked with mirth.

"Yo Eldric. Wait up man. Let me talk to you."

"What is it Zo?"

"Yo, big man, you know that I'd never try to take your spot. Coach Mac was just talking shit."

"Maybe you should bat forth. You are a better hitter than I am."

"I don't want to bat fourth. I'm fine where I am."

"Think about it Zo. A cleanup batting ace pitcher. You'd be like Babe Ruth."

"He didn't do those things at the same time. He became a power hitter after his pitching career. I think."

"It doesn't matter. You're the one whose going to the big leagues, and I'll be going into the refinery plant as an operator. Just like my pops."

"You say that like it's a problem. If I want to follow into my dads footsteps, it means dodging bullets in the Middle East." Alonzo said. "Look man, you are a smart good looking guy, and a tough guy, with a girl who looks like Beyoncé' and adores your ass.

Life doesn't seem to be that bad for you."

"Speaking of Nicole, would you guys like to double date later?"

"Tomorrow. I haven't seen Yolanda since Wednesday and right about now, I'm ready to pop like a ballon."

Eldric laughed. Y'all keep that shit up and there's going to be an Alonzo Jr sitting in your lap on draft day."

"Yolanda's on the pill. I'm pretty sure of it. Besides, my parents would kick my ass if I have a child out of wedlock."

"I keep forgetting that your pops is a deacon at his church."

"Yeah. I mean, even though I don't buy into it. Mom and Pop both take that Bible shit seriously. Very seriously."

Chapter Eight. USA Army garrison Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

The private quarters of Colonel Alfred T Wells.

"Damn it! This big black dick is making me cum Sir."

"And this tight white Nordic pussy is about to make me do likewise Captain King."

"Fuck me! Oh god fuck me!" The woman screamed.

"You tasty Georgia Peach! Your southern born confederate ass loves this Detroit black dick don't you?"

"Oh god yes! Please keep fucking this pussy sir."

The senior officer continued to hump his beautiful and willing subordinate while staring deeply into her dark blue eyes, her curled up toes were just inches from his face so he took a few of them into his mouth which served to push her over the edge as her body began to buck wildly up and down on the mattress.

"Cum with me baby." She said breathlessly. "That's an order, Sir."

The colonel obeyed and unleashed a torrent of hot cum into the thirty year old company commander.

He collapsed on top of her, sweaty and satisfied as they kissed deeply and passionately.

"If it wasn't for this damn implant." She said to him. "I'll bet you and I could have some beautiful kids together."

"Is that because they'd be bi-racial, Kathy?"

"Not at all." She said as she ran her tongue against the 45 year old career military man's rippled stomach. "It's really because you are just so damned handsome."

"And I suppose that also means that you're so damned beautiful." He said in reply.

"You wouldn't be laying the pipe to me if I wasn't beautiful."

"You've got that right."

"Tell me again, about this "arrangement" that you have with Mrs. Wells."

"It's simply Kathy. When I'm home. My dick is hers and her cunt is mine. When I'm deployed, we both do what we have to do."

"Must be nice. Do you guys get together after deployments and compare notes?"

"Not all the time. Sometimes, I don't even indulge."

"Well aren't I special? I've made the Great War hero Alfred Wells look past his principles."

"Careful Kathy. I do still outrank you."

"Out there?" She said as she pointed toward the outer parts of the quarters. "Yes you do, by at least three pay grades. In here? We are just to sweaty mammals engaged in illicit activity."

"You seem rather morbid today."

"Does it show? I was just thinking about my sister Amy, and how she plays Stepford wife to her serial philanderer of a husband."

"Speaking of which. Let's see how my sons team came out."

He punches Carver University into his phones search engine only to discover that his son Alonzo had delivered the day for the Tigers.

"We'll I'll be god damned! They pulled it..."

"Incoming!" A voice boomed over a loudspeaker. "Shelling coming in from our eastern front. Threat condition Alpha!"

"We've got to get out of here!" Colonel Wells shouted.

"But aren't we safer here?"

"If this place gets hit, do you really want them finding our naked bodies under tons of rubble?"

The two dress quickly and get into the hallway unseen. They both make their way to the armory.

"Sir! What are your orders?" An approaching Sgt Major asked him.

"Get some air support headed our way, and let's get out there and get ready to fight!" Colonel Wells said.

"Sir these are probably just a few separatists rebels. You know, they are just fucking with us."

A second later, a hot round whistles between the two men from outside the fort. And they both look up at a monitor to see an approaching force on jeeps and captured tanks.

"You were saying, Sgt?" Colonel Wells said with a wry grin.

"Well sir." The Sgt Major said as he slipped a clip into his M-16. "As Captain Forgerty once said, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

Chapter nine Yolanda's apartment an hour after the press conference has ended.

"Yolanda? I'm home baby. I'm sorry it took so long. They kept asking me about my bat. They didn't even want to ask about me shutting out Arizona.

Yolanda? Are you home?"

"In here baby." She said. "I'm in the bedroom."

"Oh yeah! We aren't going to waste anytime are we?"

"That's right Zo. We aren't." Another voice said.

"What the fuck?" Alonzo said as he flung open the bedroom door and found a naked and smiling Yolanda right beside an equally naked and also smiling Nicole underneath the covers in the bed.

"Uh baby? What is this?" He asked.

"To be completely blunt. We are here to both fuck the shit out of you my love.

But seeing as how I'm a refined lady and all, I'll just say that the three of us are here to enjoy each other's company."

"So relieve yourself of those clothes and get that big dick of yours into the bed." Nicole said as she gave him a "come hither" gesture with her fingers.

"Baby? Are you sure?"

"Boy get yo fine ass in this bed and fuck both of us."

"Baby are you sure?"

"Ask me that again and I'll get someone else to service these pussies."

"Fuck that!" Alonzo said as he ripped off his clothes and dove between the two of them.

Yolanda straddled herself to sit on Alonzo's face while Nicole took the length of his cock into her mouth. She then turns her booty toward Yolanda who in turn starts to finger her pussy.

"Oooo Sissie!" Nicole cooed. "That feels so good."

"Is that dick hard enough for you Nikki?" Yolanda asked as Alonzo quickly brought her to her first orgasm.

Nicole lifted herself up from sucking Alonzo's cock and says, "yes I am. Give me that dick Zo."

"Eldric is going to pound me into the ground when he finds out about this." Alonzo says as he works his way atop Nicole and guides his stiff member into her hungry pussy as she throws her legs skyward.

"Ummm. I won't tell him if you won't." Nicole said as Alonzo began to slowly stroke her insides.

"Fuck her baby. Fuck her pussy." Yolanda said as her boyfriend rode her best friend.

"Damn it! I'm cumming! Nicole said as Alonzo continued to stroke her. "Boy, you are getting this pussy!"

"Baby? Can I cum now?" Alonzo asked as he let himself getting closer to his ultimate release.

Yolanda sat back and furiously rubbed her vagina. She started to cum and then started to pat it lightly. Nicole, whom herself was deep in the throes of one herself, grabbed Yolanda's head and pulled their lips together for a deep soul kiss.

Alonzo, while watching this, found himself fighting back the urge to unleash inside of Nicole as he did not want this night to end.

"I have a surprise for you." Nicole said to him.

"A bigger one than this?" He grunted.

"No. A tighter one than this." She giggled. "I want you to stick that dick of yours in my ass."

"Really?" He asked. "Yolanda?"

"It's your party baby. Happy early birthday." Yolanda responded.

Nicole grabbed the base of his cock and slowly pulled it out, careful not to accidentally cause him to spurt. She then turned onto her side and casually reinserted him into her previously lubed up anus while Yolanda positioned herself in front of Nicole, face to face while Alonzo slowly and methodically worked his way inside.

"You big dick motherfucker!" Nicole shouted as she embraced Yolanda and held on for dear life.

"Baby you'd better finish this one quickly. I can't tell if she's in pleasure or pain." Yolanda said with a giggle.

"It's both!" Nicole said. "Alonzo is a giant pain in the ass and I'm loving every minute of it!"

"I'm about to cum!" He grunted as he pumped as hard as he dared to go inside of Nicole's delicate rectal cavity.

"You ok hon?" Yolanda asked her best friend.

"I'm fine baby." Nicole responded. "Your fiancée has amazing dick control. He handles an ass almost as well as he handles a baseball."

"I, uhhhh, I don't handle anything as well as I handle a baseball." He declared as he let loose and his cock shot off like a firehouse that's just been unleashed on a burning structure.

Yolanda once again, buries her tongue inside of Nicole's mouth in an effort to muffle her joint screams of pain and ecstasy.

Alonzo buries his head into Nicole's back to muffle his own shouts of joy.

After the three sexually exhausted bodies had released their embrace, Yolanda is the first to offer her critique.

"I came five times just from watching y'all. We've GOT to do this more often."

"Here, here." Nicole added.

"What about you hon?" She asked Alonzo. "Did you enjoy mama's surprise for your early birthday present?"

"Mama, I don't think I've ever came so hard."

The words hit Yolanda in a way that she wasn't expecting. Did he just say what she thought he did?

Could she really be angry at him for simple honesty? Maybe Nicole was the best sex he ever had. Wait! That wasn't what he said. Was it?

Before she could follow up, Alonzo was fast asleep and snoring lightly. None would deny that he deserved his rest. It wasn't everyday that you single-handedly beat the number one team in the country and then come home and service to horny sisters effectively.

Chapter Ten Monday 9am

"Knock knock."

"Come on in Coach."

A second later, Coach Mac enters the office of Dr. Janet Ross-Henry. Both had an early morning break period between classes so she thought it the ideal time for a conversation.

"Have a seat coach. Would you care for anything? Coffee? Water?"

"No. I'm fine. What's this about Janet? It sounded fairly urgent."

"Dr. Henry."

"Excuse me?"

"When we are on campus. I suggest we keep things both formal and civilized. So I'll be Dr.Henry and you'll be Coach McNamara."

"You weren't all civilized and formal the other night when I was knee deep in that ass." Coach Mac thinks to himself.

"Anything you say. Dr. Henry. Now, again, what is this about?"

"Doctoral candidate Yolanda Washington."

"What about her?"

"What's going on between the two of you?"

"Who wants to know?"

"The person asking you the question."

Coach Mac chooses the path of least resistance and simply gives her the info she requested.

"You slept with that girl based on a promise to perform an act that you were going to do anyway? Jesus! What type of man are you?"

"What type of man am I? Oh please spare me the holier than thou routine Janet. You, me, your preacher husband...we are all a part of the same hypocrisy."

"Don't you dare lump us in with you! Who have we deceived? Who have we tricked into sharing a bed with us?"

"The fact that you share a bed with me is more than enough. Every time your husband gets up on Sunday Morning to preach and he brings up adultery, he's being hypocritical.

As for deception, weren't we originally deceiving him? How many times had you previously lied to him about your whereabouts while we were laying up in a motel and I was still inside of you?"

"Bravo Raymond. I see that you missed your calling. You should have been a litigator." Janet said as she mock clapped.

"Where's one lie in anything that I said?"

"You didn't lie to me Raymond. But you did lie to Yolanda. And to be quite honest. I think that you're lying to yourself."

"I'm lying to myself...So says the woman who has to have sex with me in front of her husband just so they can have a semblance of a sex life."

"How is this me lying to my myself?" Janet asked.

"You get on TV with your husband every Sunday and you two present yourselves as the ultimate bastion of marriage. Real couples with real problems come to you guys for counseling, all the while not knowing just how truly dysfunctional your own lives are.

If that's not lying to one's self, then I don't know what is."

Janet reached over her desk and slapped Coach Mac across the face.

"What the fuck was that for?" He said as he placed his palm on his cheek to assuage the pain.

"Let me see it." She said as she came from around the desk and stood next to him and gently removed his hand. "Ooo you bruise easily."

"I'm white Janet. You tend to see a slap mark when it's on a white person."

"Kiss me Raymond."

Without another word, he takes her into his arms and the two embrace and kiss long and romantically.

"If you're going to have your dalliances with other women, please just make sure that I don't hear of them. Ignorance Is definitely bliss in this regard."

"I'll be more careful." He promises.

"See you Friday night?"

"Away game this weekend. How about Thursday instead?"

"I'm sure that Willie won't mind." She said confidently.

New Orleans La Hotel/Convention Center.

"Pass the room key" is a game often played at hotels during conventions. This offshoot lawyer's organization is no exception. They get together once a year. Everyone leaves their spouse at home.

No seminars, no recruiting, just four or five days of drinking, partying and key passing.

Whenever one of these events take place, Darlene Wells and her entire firm clears their schedule for it. The 46 year old senior partner and only black woman in the city's most powerful law firm had passed her hotel room key to one of the other senior partners.

That particular senior partner was currently snoring in her ear with his semi hard cock still lodged between her legs and inside her twat, where he had fallen fast asleep as soon as he came.

She had to move carefully, should she accidentally jar him out of slumber, he's going to want to fuck some more and she will definitely be his intended target.

She wasn't completely opposed to the idea, after all, this 55 year old Richard Gere look alike knew his way around a pussy.

But it was Nine AM on a Monday and her pussy, her mouth and her liver needed a slight break.

Who would she give her room key to tonight?

Perhaps she should try out one of those cute young black atty's that all seem to hail from her Alma mater?