Coach Pt. 03

Story Info
Coach in handcuffs, he and I finally back together.
1.5k words
4.74
4.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuck out the back way and walked home, I had breakfast then a short nap, one of the staff messaged me that there was something going on at the Hotel and I should come check it out as it might have to do with Coach. I made my way there, the manager asked me why I was there, I did not answer the man.

I was standing waiting for them to tell me what was going on when they took Coach Dave out in handcuffs. What to hell was going on? Why was Coach being arrested? Who, and what to hell was going on.

I would later find out one of his players claimed that he had seduced him into his room last night and he had forced himself on him. Alan the bellman had confirmed that Coach did have someone in his room as he saw the clothes on the floor in his room.

Were they being serious right now? Coach was with me the whole night, I tried to get more information but they would not tell me much.

The young guy who said Coach had raped him was under aged and was mad cause Coach would not let him play. He was at our door and heard us going at it, he assumed it was one of the other players so he said coach had lured him and raped him. I could not believe any of this, what should I do? I was the only one who could save Coach now, but my reputation would be ruined.

My reputation really, I laughed to myself, they all knew I was queer, gay a fag as they called me that all the time, they took the young man to the police station. He claimed that Coach had him shower and that they had used a condom.

They did all the tests on him but could find nothing that corroborated his story, no tearing, no signs or being forced I walked over to the police station and asked to talk to one of the detectives in charge of the case. They took me in a room and two of them came in to talk to me.

I told them right off it was myself that was with Coach last night not this idiot who had accused him of this wrong doing. They of course thought Coach had made me come in to tell them that it was in fact myself and not this underaged kid.

I remembered that Maria had seen me in Coach's room so she could put me at the scene, they called her and asked at first she did not want to say, but finally told them that yes it was me in the room with Coach.

They finally dropped the charges, I waited for Dave to be released so I could see him, he came out and got his personals, he looked at me and started to cry. I walked up and held him close to me, he cried it out.

"Why Billy, why did you save me?"

"Coach, your a really good man, and that little asshole should not get away with accusing you of that."

"Besides I really like you Coach."

"Really like you too Billy, let's get out of here."

We walked out hand in hand, we went back to the Hotel, the manager was there as Dave and I walked in.

He walked right up to me blocking my entry.

"You're fired, now get out of my Hotel!"

Coach grabbed him and pushed him away from me.

"He is a guest in my room, and if you ever talk to him or look at him the wrong way I will shut you down, you leave Billy alone you son of a bitch."

He gave him one last push as he and I walked to the elevators.

Before the doors closed he told them he would be sure to report this to their main office the treatment he gives to his staff and his guests. Needless to say he was terminated within the week, he had many complaints about his previous behavior to staff and guests.

Coach and I met up when we could, I was so infatuated with the man, we would eventually move in with each other. We stayed together for a year, he got transferred to the east myself to the west, we tried to stay in contact with each other but to no avail.

He met a young man, who really looked a lot like me, I met an older man who they say looked like Coach. We would lose contact with each other, he and his man broke up, me and mine the same, he did not have the spark that Coach and I had.

Through tons of tracking I finally found the man, I flew to his city, he was coaching a game that I would attend. He was busy so he did not see me in the stands, I watched him, such a handsome man, I longed to kiss and be held by him.

I asked one of the players to give him a note from me, I went back to my seat and waited for him to read it. I watched him as he read it not just once but three times, he kept looking back at the note scanning the crowd.

I wrote on the note "Need more towels Coach?" he had to know I would be the only one who would send a note like that to him.

The game back on he had to concentrate on what he was doing, when he got a chance he scanned the crowd. His gaze passed by me a few times, but then he stopped and stared right at me, I saw him mouth my name "Billy".

He wiped away a tear, he went back to the game, they were in the final inning, this game seemed to never end. They won, the crowd cheered, then made their way out, I sat and waited till they were all gone. Coach stayed in the dugout till all the players were packing up to go, I smiled at him as he came to see that I was still there waiting.

They all left and I got up to meet the man at his car, he still drove the same SUV he had before, he was loading the car when I walked up.

"Hey Coach long time no see."

"Babe so good to see you."

We hugged but nothing more than that.

"Hoping maybe we could go out for dinner Coach?"

"You are coming home with me Billy, I want you all to myself."

We got in the car and headed over to my Hotel, we would pick up my bag and go to his place. When we walked in the house he pushed me to the front door and pressed his lips to mine.

"I've missed you so much Billy, you know I'm still in love you right?"

"Still in love with you too Coach."

We sat we had a drink, we talked about our exes, his had burnt him bad out of money, buying drugs, alcohol, lying cheating. Mine had moved on before we even split up, he found a younger guy to be with, I came home he was moving out, to say I was upset, I really was glad to see him go.

"Billy so you and I are both single? Would you stay with me for a while?"

"Well Coach thats the thing, I am moving to this city, I am here to look for a place to live."

"Babe you have to move in with me, I have missed you so much, and still love you more than you can ever know."

"Love you too, so very much, and yes I will move in with you."

When my ex and I split I asked for a transfer, I knew I had to get closer to the man I was truly in love with. Dave of course started to tear up, we hugged and of course got hard, this was the only man who made me hard with just a hug.

He and I soon naked in the middle of the house, we made our way to his bedroom, he lay on top of me, no kissing just laid on top looking at me.

"You've captured my heart years ago in that hotel, I love you so much Billy."

"There has never been anyone but you my entire life Dave, I love you more than life itself."

Even being with my ex I always knew he was not the right guy for me, I cared for the man but I was never really in love with him like I was with Dave, my Coach. Yeah Dave and I got married, and we live together, but we did buy a new bigger house with a pool in the back yard. And yeah he still gets me hard with just a hug.