Coach's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted broke off his kiss with Maggie, turning towards Lexi. He reveled in the desire that he saw in her eyes. He pulled her tighter to his body as he pressed his lips to hers. Her lips and tongue responded eagerly to his, Ted's other hand still exploring Maggie's tits.

As she watched her coach kiss her best friend Maggie couldn't resist the urge to reach down and take a hold of his cock, slowly stroking it, feeling the length of his hardness and running her thumb over the tip. She felt a drop of precum coat her thumb as it stroked the sensitive skin. Lexi wrapped her arms around his shoulders tighter, getting lost in his kiss, relishing the feeling of his hands moving over her body, pulling on her sensitive nipples. As her coach's hands moved over to Lexi's body Maggie moved her lips to his rippled stomach, letting her tongue trace over his abs as she moved her mouth downward.

Rebecca couldn't believe what was happening in front of her, her body tingling with excitement. She couldn't resist the urge to rub her own pussy with more intensity, her fingers moving faster over her slick folds as she watched the steamy scene unfold. Two days ago Lexi and Maggie were just two of her many teammates and Coach was just Coach. Now she was touching herself while watching her two new friends as they got ready to be fucked by their coach. She slipped a finger inside herself, feeling the soaked walls of her own cunt, sending waves of sensation through her.

Ted groaned into Lexi's mouth as Maggie's lips wrapped around his shaft, her tongue flicking over the sensitive head. He moved a hand to run his fingers through her hair, urging her on as Lexi's tongue explored his mouth with more intensity, turned on by the sounds of her coach's pleasure.

Ted's body started to respond to Maggie's mouth with a fierce desire. His hips moving slightly, helping with the rhythm of Maggie's head bobbing up and down his hard length. He couldn't help but tighten his grip on her hair as she flicked her tongue over his sensitive head. His other hand moved down Lexi's toned stomach to the soft folds of her pussy, letting her moist lips cover his fingers. He slowly slid a finger inside of her, feeling her walls grip him tight as she gasped with pleasure, no longer able to hold the kiss. She pressed her forehead against his, eyes closed as she got lost in the sensations running through her. Her breath came in short gasps and moans as his finger slid in and out of her.

Maggie dropped to her knees, needing a better angle on her coach's cock as she took him deeper into her throat. She could feel the head of his shaft pushing against her as she savored the taste of him filling her mouth. She wrapped her lips around him tighter, her tongue gliding over his throbbing shaft as she sucked him deeper. Maggie couldn't resist the urge to rub her own pussy while she pleasured him. The dual sensation of him fucking her mouth as she fingered herself was driving her wild. She moaned around him, her throat muscles contracting as she swallowed his thick shaft. Maggie could feel Ted's body responding with each suck and swallow. She relished the feeling of making him feel good, her own pleasure increasing with each moan that escaped his lips. She wrapped her hands around his hips, pulling him closer as she took him as deep as she could. If he let her she knew that she could make him explode inside of her mouth.

But Ted did stop her, not quite ready for release. He took Lexi by the arms and tossed her back on the bed. Her perky tits bounced as she landed, her legs splayed out to the sides exposing her swollen pussy. He stood Maggie up, letting his hands roam over her curves as he turned her around and bent her over the bed. She let out a moan as he positioned himself behind her, her body trembling with anticipation. Her eyes looking up to meet Lexi's before dropping down to soak in the sight of her best friend's pussy inches from her face. She caught the scent of Lexi's arousal making the experience even more intoxicating.

Seeing her friend bent over in front of her, face right next to her own pussy, sent a surge of desire through Lexi. She pushed her hips forward, allowing Maggie's mouth to find her pussy lips. She ran her fingers through Maggie's hair, grinding her hips with the rhythm of Maggie's tongue over her wet folds.

Ted grabbed Maggie's waist, steadying her as he guided his rock-hard cock towards her waiting entrance. She let out a gasp as he slowly entered her, her walls gripping him tight. He could feel the length of him filling her, the feeling almost too much to bear. Maggie wrapped her arms around Lexi's thighs, holding on tight as her coach began to thrust into her. Her body responded to each thrust, her hips meeting his as he pounded into her. Her gasps and moans grew louder as her mouth covered Lexi's wetness.

Lexi had never seen a primal hunger like the one that she was seeing in her coach's eyes. It both turned her on and frightened her as she knew that her turn would come. She threw her head back, losing herself in the sensations of Maggie's mouth moaning and crying out while locked onto her pussy lips. Her hips moved faster grinding against Maggie's face.

Ted's hands roamed over Maggie's body, his fingers digging into the juicy flesh of her tits as he took her. The sounds of her moans driving him to thrust harder. A rhythmic slapping was audible as he continued to pound into her sopping wet pussy. He couldn't resist the urge to reach down and rub her clit, causing her body to jerk and squirm, her legs shaking and weakening as she began to lose control.

Rebecca watched as Maggie's body convulsed and she let out a scream of ecstasy muffled only by Lexi's pussy covering her face. The sight was too much for Rebecca, pushing her over the edge. Her jaw clenched as she thrust her fingers into her own slick folds, her breath coming in short gasps, her hips grinding harder and harder as she tried to find release. Her hand pounding against her pussy with as much force as she could generate. She let out a scream as she came, her body shaking and convulsing as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She couldn't resist the urge to clamp down on her own nipple, pulling hard, the sensation adding to the pleasure coursing through her. She could no longer hear Maggie's cries of pleasure, her own screams drowning them out as her body began to twitch and move while her orgasm began to subside.

Lexi, hearing Rebecca's cries, opened her eyes to see her teammate orgasm violently against her own fingers. The feeling of Maggie's cries of pleasure against her sensitive pussy lips, mixed with the sight of Rebecca's naked body writhing in the chair was driving her to the edge. Before she could reach her climax however she felt her coach's hands on her legs pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Ted positioned his hard, throbbing cock at the entrance to Lexi's gaping, hungry pussy. She let out a moan of pleasure as he slid into her, her walls gripping him tight. He started thrusting into her with firm strokes, his hands gripping her hips tightly. She could feel his body slamming into hers with each thrust, her tits bouncing in response to each thrust. She could feel herself losing her mind, unable to control anything around her anymore. Completely lost in the sensations of her coach slamming into her pussy. She could vaguely here "Oh, fuck, fuck fuck" coming from her own mouth.

Maggie, still weak from her own orgasm, moved her head down to Lexi's stomach, inches away from her coach's cock slamming into her best friend's pussy. She looked up, meeting his eyes and seeing the fire in them as he took Lexi. Maggie wanted his cum, she wanted to see him release in pleasure. "Please, Coach. Cum for us. I want to feel your cum, please" she begged, her eyes locked onto his.

Lexi's exclamations of pleasure and Maggie pleading for his cum, was enough to push him over the edge. He couldn't hold back any longer as he felt his load gather in the base of his cock. He pulled his throbbing cock out of Lexi's pussy, as she started to writhe and squirm with her own climax. With a guttural moan, he grabbed his cock, soaked with Lexi's juices, stroking slowly as he sprayed the girls with his cum. He coated Maggie's face while the stronger spurts shot past her and landed on Lexi's tits.

Maggie's eyes closed as she reveled in the feeling of his hot cum coating her face and lips. She let out a moan of pleasure as she savored the taste of her coach, letting herself collapse, her head resting on Lexi's stomach. Lexi stared into her coach's eyes, feeling the warmth of his cum on her chest. She was completely spent, mind numb from the pounding she had just taken, and her own orgasm that had wracked through her body.

Ted collapsed on the bed next to Lexi, his chest heaving and his breath coming in short gasps as he tried to catch his breath. Maggie moved up to kiss Lexi, their tongues entwined in a slow sensual dance.

Rebecca, still in the chair, watched as the group collected themselves after the intense encounter. She couldn't believe what had just taken place in front of her. She had never been a part of anything like this before. Part of her was jealous that she didn't get fucked by Coach like the other girls, but she also felt incredibly lucky that she got to witness what she just saw.

Ted, starting to catch his breath, pulled Lexi closer and met her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth as he pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, returning the kiss with equal intensity.

Breaking off his kiss with Lexi he met Maggie's eyes. She responded to his silent request and leaned across Lexi's body to get her kiss from her coach. Ted wrapped his arms around both girls, pulling them closer as he kissed Maggie passionately.

Finally he looked over at Rebecca, feeling a little guilty for not letting her be apart of the fun. "Come here babygirl". He saw her eyes light up as she walked over to them. He sat up and pulled her down to meet his lips, tasting her tounge and feeling her delicate hands on his chest and shoulders.

After laying on the bed for a few minutes with the three young women Ted finally stood and started putting on his shorts. "All right ladies, time to get dressed. I'd let you all stay here but we don't want the rest of the team asking questions."

Maggie understood, Coach was right as usual. She stood up and started to get dressed, the other girls following her lead.

Once dressed Ted gave each girl a peck on the lips and a playful squeeze on the ass. "Good night girls, you were all amazing today and tonight."

"Thanks coach, good night," Lexi replied. The other girls echoed her, telling their coach good night. As they walked out the door of his room.

It was silent for a moment as they started walking back to their room.

Lexi broke the silence, "Wow," she breathed out, "I can't believe that just happened."

"Yeah," Maggie agreed, "I hoped for something but that was insane."

"I know, right?" Rebecca added, her eyes closed as she relived the scene that she witnessed form the chair. "I can still see you guys getting fucked."

Lexi and Maggie laughed, giving Rebecca playful shoves.

"Well maybe next time you will get fucked too," Maggie said, "he did call you babygirl."

"You think it will happen again?" Rebecca asked hopefully.

"I fucking hope so," Lexi added.

They snuck into their room, lights dark. Liz must be asleep. Maggie grabbed Rebecca's arm and pulled her into her and Lexi's bed. They wrapped their arms around each other as they fell asleep.

Liz would probably look at them funny in the morning but she was too tired to care. She passed out with the sounds of the other two girls breathing deeply beside her.