Coastal Cottage Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm tired, had a headache last night, and I'm a little chilled today."

Drew covered her with a quilt.

"Mom, when did you eat last?"

Drew answered, "Last night about 8:00."

"Drew, would you heat up the soup you talked about?" Naomi asked.

"Of course."

Samantha whispered, "Are there any other symptoms?"

"No, honey, that's it."

Drew brought a hot crock of the soup, with a glass of water and a napkin.

Mom, I think it is just a cold. But if you are still feeling poor on Tues, I want you to go to a doctor.

Naomi started to argue. Drew said, "Don't worry, she will. I'll see to it. Samantha, can I get you some soup?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Eat with me. Please?"

"Alright, if you insist."

"Drew, there are two more dinner trays in that closet there. Get one out for each of you, please."

While the trio ate some lunch, they talked about the weather, the traffic, the cottage and finally, themselves.

"Sam, honey, what are your hours this week?"

"I'm working Monday, Tues and Wednesday off until Sunday."

"Long hours on the days you work?" asked Drew.

"Yes, twelve hour shifts."

"That's rough. I guess you probably have ways of keeping yourself alert," said Drew.

"Yes, until you get used to it, it's pretty difficult. The hard part is trying to wind down, so that you can get to sleep, so you can go do it again."

"I have a friend who made a sensory deprivation tank in his basement. No sound, no light and you float in salt water. He says that it is the quickest way for him to wind down."

Naomi perked up. "Have you ever tried it out, Drew?"

"Yes, I did. I enjoyed the experience. It felt like I was floating in outer space."

"That's cool. I'd love to try it," exclaimed Naomi.

"Mom's up for just about anything," laughed Samantha.

"I'll have to take her over to Tom's when she's feeling better."

"Mom likes anything that is new agey. So, if you find crystals or astrology books, don't be surprised."

"I'm feeling rather picked on right now," Naomi said in a disgruntled tone.

"No, she hadn't shared that with me yet." Drew looked at her with a grin.

"She is also a bit of a midwife/lactation specialist," volunteered Samantha.

"Untrue, I am still studying both fields."

"Samantha, I am really glad you came today. I don't know how long it would have taken your mom to share all of that," Drew said.

"I wasn't keeping secrets. I just think some things are better left until a later time."

"Don't sell me short. I think those are interesting facts about you. There isn't much that would diminish you in my eyes."

"Thank you," Naomi softly replied.

Samantha was skeptical at first, but was beginning to realize that Drew might be very good for her mother. Very good.

"Well, thank you for lunch. I should get going. I still have laundry to do today. Samantha bent over her mother and gave her a hug. "Bye, Mom. Hope you feel better soon. Call if you need me. Love you."

"I love you too. Be careful going home."

Samantha nodded to Drew. "Thank you for taking care of my mom." They exchanged phone numbers at the door.

Drew sat down beside Naomi on the sofa. "Samantha is lovely. She looks like you."

"She is everything to me."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"The soup was good. Just perfect. I'm feeling a little tired."

"You should go take a nap."

"Will you join me if I promise to? I'm not suggesting anything sexual. Just some cuddling and napping."

"I think I can manage that."

Drew brought her glass of water to the nightstand. He turned down the comforter for Naomi. When she got into bed, he covered her up.

"Now you. Take your shoes off and come join me."

When Drew got into bed, he pulled her to him and held her. He kissed her on the forehead and listened for her to fall asleep. Within minutes she was out. She was adorable and innocent looking in sleep. In such a short amount of time, she had become very important to him. He closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.

Naomi stirred and it woke Drew. He thought how wonderful it was to sleep beside someone. He glanced over at her as she was waking.

"Hello. Did you fall asleep?" Naomi asked.

"I did," he answered.

"Me too."

"I've missed sharing a bed. This was wonderful."

She hugged him. "It's like you are too good to be true."

"Not at all. But I have a similar feeling. It's like life holds hope and promise again."

Naomi let her hand caress his chest. She unbuttoned three buttons on his shirt so she could slip her hand inside. She found a hairy chest, which she loved. She ran her fingers through his chest hair and caressed his nipples. From the sharp intake of breath, she found that he could derive pleasure from his nipples. She sat up and then lowered herself down to kiss and suck on one of his nipples. He was starting to hold his breath and let it out in short, forceful exhalations. She was driven to take his pleasure higher. She sucked and then suckled his other nipple.

He moaned aloud. "Naomi, please. This is unfair."

"How so, darling?"

"I haven't even gotten the chance to caress your chest."

"Who's stopping you?"

"Really? Naomi, stop. Look at me."

She lifted her head from the ministrations of arousing his nipples. She focused on his gaze.

"Naomi, would you like me to caress your breasts?"

"Yes, Drew. Yes, I would."

"You aren't delirious, are you?"

"No, I'm not. I enjoy breast play or breast worship as the kids are calling it."

"You know. It is Sunday and I skipped church this morning. May I worship at your breasts?"

"Yes. Drew. Please, do."

Drew let out a long slow exhalation. He tried to steady his fingers as they sought to unbutton her blouse. He took her blouse off and found a lacy, transparent bra that was a thing of beauty with her rosy nipple grandly displayed. "Oh, Naomi. Can I take your bra off?"

"Of course. How else would you worship?" She sat up so he could unhook the back. He slowly pealed away the bra to reveal two shapely DD cupped breasts that had beautiful, erect pink nipples. He thought that he had died and gone to heaven.

"Oh my God. Naomi. He cupped and caressed a breast. And then he moved his fingers over the protruding nipple that begged for his attention. It puckered and heightened even more. He slowly lowered his lips to it.

At first, he moved his closed lips back and forth over the nipple. It was so hard and erect. Naturally, he took it into his mouth and suckled it. Naomi moaned and sighed over the pleasure she felt. He suckled harder as if he were to be nourished solely by her breast. The moans increased and Naomi raised her head off the pillow and convulsed while she cried out.

"Naomi, baby?"

"Yes, Drew?"

"Did you just come?"

"God yes. Thank you."

"Oh God, Naomi. No, thank you."

She giggled. "For what?"

"For being so God damned sexy. For being able to orgasm from nipple play."

"You are a good suckler. It is wonderfully erotic to me."

"Did you like breastfeeding Samantha?"

"I loved it. She needed it, but I needed the pleasure it gave me. It was a pleasure that I didn't have to share with George.".

"You have the most amazing breasts and nipples I've ever seen. Does it bother you that I derive pleasure from it too?"

"No, not at all. With George, everything was overshadowed by his pleasure. You wanted to give me pleasure. I felt that."

"God, woman you are the sexiest thing I've ever seen. What a gift to be with a woman who orgasms so easily. You're amazing."

"I don't always orgasm from just penis in vagina sex. Just so you know."

"The very fact you know that about yourself and are openly talking about it is incredible. Did George breastfeed from you?"

"Yes. I actually thought it would save our marriage. But, alas, his devotion was short lived."

"What a fool. I would worship at your breasts every chance I could. In fact, may I?"

"Yes, please." Naomi ran her fingers through his hair as he continued suckling her. She held his head to her breast and held on as he pushed her over the edge again. He continued his exploration of how to please her through her breasts. He licked, kissed, pinched, pulled, nibbled and twisted her nipples. She liked it all. But she liked the suckling the best.

"I wish I had milk for you. I would love to feed you."

"Really? That would be amazing. But let's face it, this is already great for me."

"Did you suckle from Camille, when she breastfed the kids?"

"Only once, she didn't care for it. She made it to four months with each child. It was not pleasant for her. Her milk production was so low and so laborious, that she wasn't producing enough for them."

"If she had you suckling her, she could have increased her milk supply."

"Mmm. It was difficult and embarrassing to her. What if you always have my hand or my lips attached to your breast?"

"Then I'd consider myself very fortunate."

Naomi kissed him so he knew she was serious. She placed her hand over his hand that was resting on her breast. At first he thought she was removing his hand, but she pressed it into her breast.

"Can we take our clothes off?" she asked.

He unzipped her jeans and tugged them off of her. Before she could help him, he removed the rest of his clothes. He positioned himself between her thighs and lowered himself to kiss her.

"Oh, God. Drew. I love how your chest hair is arousing my nipples. More please."

He laughed and straddled her so he could rub his chest back and forth across her nipples. She pulled him down so she could kiss him and tantalize his lips and tongue. The passion rose and they raced to keep up with it.

He moved to suckle her nipples again. She wanted him so badly. Her nether lips were clenching and unclenching. She wanted him inside her. "Oh Drew. Please. I need you inside me. Please baby. Don't make me beg." She spread her legs wide and undulated against him.

"Drew, focus. I need your cock."

He positioned himself at her entrance, and eased in one inch at a time. "God, you feel so good to me. Give me that big cock. Drew baby, you feel so good." She couldn't catch her breath and started to cry.

Drew stopped. "Naomi? What is it sweetheart?"

Naomi kept silent and stared at the ceiling.

He took her face in his hands. "Naomi, look at me."

Naomi looked at him and caressed his face.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

"You feel so good inside me."

"That's why you are crying?"

"Yes."

"I thought I hurt you."

"No, no. You haven't hurt me." Naomi reached up to kiss his neck. "We can continue if you are still in the mood."

"Of course I am. Are you?"

"Drew?"

"Yes?"

"Please fuck me. Please."

He didn't need further confirmation. He continued to sink his cock into her inch by inch.

She sucked on his nipple and he gasped. She liked arousing him in unexpected ways.

"Fuck me, baby. Give me that cock."

He thrust harder and harder since she seemed fine with his size.

He started to moan louder. She encouraged him to come. "Yes, baby. That's right. Come for me."

He climaxed and laid still over her until the intensity passed. He rolled off to the side and hugged her.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll do better next time."

"What do you mean, you'll do better? I came several times. I don't expect us to come at the same time. Did I do alright?"

"You were amazing. You don't have to ask. You were great," Drew exclaimed.

"And so were you, love."

Drew propped his head on his hand. "Naomi, did I hurt you?"

She propped her head on her hand and said, "What? No, I told you no. Why don't you believe me?"

He grew silent. Whatever it was that he was going to say was difficult for him.

"Camille said that I was too big for her."

"Ohh." Naomi felt so bad for him.

Naomi put her arms around him and held him and kissed him. "I'm so sorry, baby. You're not. You're just right. I love the way you feel inside me. You could never hurt me."

Noami was practically in tears. How could Camille say that to him? She had used foolish, hurtful words. She wanted to erase them from his memory. She laid down beside him and gave him the most intimate, deep kiss she could. "You're a magnificent lover; the best I've ever had. I love the size of your cock. I love how you make me feel. She lowered herself down to his cock and took him inside her mouth. He was big and thick and she loved the taste and feel of him. She worshipped the head of his cock and sucked it in and out of her mouth.

Drew was erect for her again. She straddled him and lowered herself slowly down onto his cock. She leaned over and hung her breasts over his lips. Drew grabbed her breasts and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He suckled as though sweet milk were dripping into his mouth. The feel of his suckling had her riding his cock hard.

"If we were a couple, I would want you to induce me so I could feed you my milk. You are an amazing suckler."

His savior and goddess was talking to him. "Yes, beautiful. I would want to drink your milk everyday. I don't ever want to leave this bed."

His words made her come. She threw her head back and continued to ride him while he played with her tits. "I want you to know you can suckle, touch kiss these breasts whenever you want. These tits are yours. Your every touch is a delight. And Drew? I want to be able to suck and kiss and ride your cock whenever I want. This cock is mine. Is that alright?"

"God yes, woman. You are driving me crazy. Come for me again."

Naomi drove them up the mountain of pleasure again. She forcefully rode him to let him know that he was incapable of hurting her and that she accepted and loved his huge cock. She was fucking him hard, over and over again. She dismounted him and turned herself around to invite him to take her from behind.

Drew positioned his cock at the entrance of her cunt. He slowly thrust in and out of her. He deepened his thrusts until he was buried in her up to the hilt. She was making sounds of pleasure and satiation. He let himself go. He told her how he loved her fat bulbous nipples that hardened in his mouth. How he loved her velvety cunt that welcomed his cock inside. He reached around and pulled her long, fat nipples and pretended he was milking her with his fingers. She lost it and came apart at the seams. He thrust into her hard and deep until he squirted his cum inside her.

If they were younger, he would impregnate her. He would plant his seed inside of her and watch it grow, proud that his cock created life inside her fertile body. He roared with his climax. And for good measure he rubbed her clit back and forth until she cried out with another orgasm. He wanted her to be his. He wanted to show her that he would keep her well-loved and satisfied.

They held each other as they caught their breath. Naomi ran her fingers through his chest hair.

"I love being with you," she said.

"Oh, my kitten. I love being with you. I love your beauty, your spirit, your body and the way you make love to me."

"I've never felt so close to anyone before."

"My heart. I haven't either. You walk into the room and I can feel my heart start beating."

"I wish we had met when we were young. I wish we had had children together."

I know how much time we missed out on being together. But I'm just so grateful to have found you at all," he said.

They were both in tears at this point.

Naomi kissed him and whispered, "Thank God for second chances in life."

They fell asleep spooning.

They slept until late in the morning.

When Naomi woke, she wondered about the sex life of Drew's marriage to Camille. If you loved this man, wouldn't you find ways to make it work? She could tell by the shame he held around it, that she did not. He must have felt awful about something that with most women would have been an attractive quality.

She thought about bringing a coffee back to bed, but decided against it when she looked at his fine muscular torso. She already loved his body. Drew opened his eyes to her admiring gaze. He smiled, pulled her down to him and kissed her. She was immediately pulled into the maelstrom of physical pleasure that existed between them.

"You were amazing last night," Naomi told him.

"Where did you come from? A woman who not only likes sex, but that likes pleasure through her nipples, that is happy with the size of my cock and a woman who is a beautiful person inside and out. I didn't know that unicorns actually existed."

"Where did you come from? A man with good manners, a big heart and gorgeous body. A man with respect, good will and a really big cock. You're not a unicorn; You're a stallion."

"Feel free to ride me any time you like," he said with a smile.

"Mmm. Feel free to suckle and make love to me any time you like. Actually, I want you to feel free to touch me and my breasts any time you want. Privately, of course. I'm not much of an exhibitionist."

"We'll work on that," he said laughingly.

"Well, I don't care to have you show your body to other women. I want you all to myself."

"You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere. I've been fantasizing about you for years. I know that there is not another woman like you."

Naomi caressed his chest and played with its hair. He started playing with her breasts. Drew lifted her breast to his mouth and started to suckle voraciously. She moaned her pleasure.

"Fill me, baby. Suckle and fuck me at the same time. Please?"

"I remember you telling me last night how much you like my big cock."

She was panting hard, "I love your big cock. I love how hard you get and how you arouse my g-spot with it. I've had entire daydreams about your big cock. I'm really sorry that Camille, didn't get that. I'm sorry for her and you. But I'm not sorry that it is my cock now. And I will worship and take very good care of it."

Drew laughed. "It most certainly is. Just as those tits and that cunt is mine. I will worship and take very good care of them."

"Did that feel like commitment vows to you? I somehow think that our friends and family don't want to hear those."

When they got up, they went out for lunch and stopped by Drew's condo for clothes and toiletries and stopped at the grocery for a few items. When they returned to the cottage, Drew swept her off her feet and headed for the bedroom. "Darling, you didn't go to work today. Is that normal?"

"My hours vary. I didn't feel like going to work. I want to spend my time with you."

"After a few days of mind-blowing sex, you will forget about me."

"Not hardly. Obviously, Camille and I didn't have a lot of sex. And I am just enjoying what was denied me for so long. Is that alright with you?"

"I hope that you didn't mistake my comment for complaint. I have no complaints, Mister. You must have loved Camille very much to have considered your marriage a happy one."

"I did. A situation like that becomes normal after a while. We had the children and the rest became like every other marriage in the world. That is why you are my unicorn. I never dreamed you existed or that you would be mine."

"What happens when you realize that I am like a million women? I am not unique. There are tons of women who would want you. I'm just one of them."

"You're not like anyone I've ever met."

"Neither are you. I don't know any men that would stay in a sexless marriage, at least not without having affairs."

"It wasn't entirely sexless. I took long showers and worked in the basement a lot. It made me feel dirty to have to sneak around just to get my needs met. It felt like those needs were dirty. And then you came along and you make them feel like they are perfectly normal, even desirable."

"Your needs are healthy. They're human. Will you show me how you meet your own needs?"

Drew looked at her confused. "Why?"

"Because I want to know what you like. I want you to see that we all have needs. Those that know how to meet them for themselves will know how to meet them with someone else."

123456...9